Exclude the twinks from normal que if this change goes through

Ok good. Problem solved. Now make leveling a less awful experience and we’ll all be happy

3 Likes

Can you please make this only apply to level 110-120? I have low level alts with experience frozen just so I can run leveling dungeons sometimes with friends that are leveling a new character. This is just a convenient way to avoid having to create endless low level alts in order to play with my friends. :neutral_face:

14 Likes

Can we come up with a new name for “twinks”?

3 Likes

So basically i can NEVER help a low lvl friend on his queues cause my twinks gonna be toxic?
Nice job blizzard, realy nice.
Now i’ll never be able to play with my low level friends till they hit max lvl.
NICE JOB BLIZZARD, REALY NICE.

33 Likes

Why the hell does this change exist? Other than to sell the inevitable 120 boost. Seriously, It’s like this game is designed by an AI obsessed with balance more than anything being fun at all. I get you don’t make these decisions but jesus christ, what the hell is wrong with the dev team and their disconnect from reality?

30 Likes

I enjoy doing islands with my friends. I’ve made friends from islands but that doesn’t matter for whatever reason.

2 Likes

How about making it not apply to anyone?

11 Likes

That’s just sad, honestly. Because a lot of dungeon experiences with friends will be removed. When I’m leveling new chars, I play with other friends who have twinks, and even if we’re both leveling chars together, sometimes one gets ahead of the other and we lock experience until we reach each others levels to be able to stay doing the same content.

Now we won’t be able to do this anymore, not even if we don’t have twinks, but if one gets ahead we’ll just need to do dungeons alone because one can’t lock xp to go together still. It’s sad. It’s just blocking a lot of leveling with friends experience because of high level boosting.

24 Likes

Because Blizzard sees fit to implement this change, with the express purpose of fixing an issue in the 110-120 bracket. But it’s sounding like the scope of the fix is going to cause sweeping changes to the entire 1-120 range.

In my case, i’m just asking for attention regarding the legitimate use of XPoff as a way to allow you to play with friends who are either new to the game, or rolling an alt.

Obviously I’d prefer it if they just left things the way they are. for the record.

18 Likes

This is such a dumb change. Why couldn’t resources be devoted to fixing real issues?

21 Likes

lol I didn’t catch that.

It’s not surprising that many blues aren’t on the same page and aren’t aware of the large topic about excluding twinks from regular pvp queues. lol

3 Likes

I literally can’t play with my friends anymore. I would help my mom level her characters with islands, I had to tell her last night I can’t anymore.

8 Likes

Yes, yes, kill the game more so Classic can overtake in full stride.

15 Likes

I swear I should make a list of blue contradictions on pvp twinking.

While theres this.

9 Likes

Incorrect. Make a character and level with them. That’s what I do. Everytime a friend joins up I make a new lvl 1 character and go through the entire process with them.

2 Likes

None of them are on the same page with much of anything anymore. That office must be a free for all. lol

3 Likes

We need new blues. Or blues who are in the same page.

2 Likes

yeah sure. I’ll create a 22º character instead of using the ones i geared to do that content

1 Like

Since Blizzard has angered the Twink community, I could see this happening a lot.

I have never seen this as an issue. Blizzard is the one who set the stage for these types of runs when they introduced tokens.

this was probably obvious, but some people still didn’t understand this.

2 Likes