Everything is full and Queue times insane

I just think its hilarious how badly blizzard underestimated wow classic. Theyve seen it as a novelty, a fan service, what they dont know is that this is their last chance to bring wow back into the dominant state it once was in,.

Weve seen subs drop year over year, and blizz cant figure out why. yet when they have a launch that puts over 1million twitch viewers into their lap they might take it seriously.

At the end of the day blizz isnt realizing that wow classic is their last chance to put them where they want to be.

What we are seeing is a lack of faith in classic.

4 Likes

20-30 minutes my ducking a$$. Try 4-5 hours.

I am in a 460 minute queue time so good luck?

No, what we are seeing is a gross underestimation of the turn out for classic.

I guarantee you they didn’t think this was going to happen up until the character creation.

Notice how after char creation they started freaking out asking everyone to shift realms. think about that for a sec, public statements asking for people to shift realms. They had no idea it would be this big, and that to me is hilarious!

3 Likes

Nostalgia!

LOL! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Position in Queue: 7724
Estimated time: 172 Minutes

OK, I’ll wait for the weekend!

I have a 600 minute queue

Blizz thought Classic wouldn’t be popular.

20k in queue, while i’ve never seen a queue ever even approaching that in BFA.

really shows how disconnected they are with their own playerbase.

8 Likes

This is exactly whats happening here. They honestly believed that BFA would be enough to prevent ALL of wow from checking it out.

Blows my mind how disconnected blizz is with the community. Like how did they not predict such a massive turn out. I dont even care about the long wait times, its honestly more of just an indicator that they thought wow classic meant nothing to them.

3 Likes

Just got disconnected from the RP-PVP server randomly and now I have to wait an hour to get back in? Got to play for 3 and a half hours… though…

3 Likes

We need more layers per server not just more servers. Some people are on and have been leveling for hours while their friends sat in a queue for hours. Now some of those friends may want to move to a new server just to get out of queue, but then the people who have been playing for over 3 hours then have to abandon all of that time as well?

Terrible situation. Just add more layers and let our friends get on. If there’s still too many per server by phase 2 come up with a long-term layering solution.

3 Likes

Thanks Blizz for kicking so many of us from the RPPVP realm and putting us in a que, great job at under estimating the hype. You are only a indie company after all…

2 Likes

8:55am 9.5k queue 549 minutes
11:55am 5.5k queue 441 minutes…
Ridiculous. Took a day off work to stare at a useless queuing screen. Will send you a bill for my time Blizz

2 Likes

I think the longest I waited back in the day for a que was what? 20 minutes?

Grobbulus Mass DC :rofl:

[EVERYTHING IS FULL AND QUEUE TIMES INSANE]

eehemm…

YoU tHiNk YoU dO bUt YoU dOnT

1 Like

Im noticing below 6000 the queue is moving even slower now …

All I can say is WTF!!! I resigned for this. The saddest part is that this is the best that Blizzard can do after 15 years of trailblazing MMORPGs and how to handle servers and login portals. This is pathetic.

1 Like

I will say when i was at work i got in super quick, and i like that the starting area had 100s of people looks less dead than retail. I do really hope classic changes wow for the better

Well I got on Old Blanchy, Normal Server, played 10 min and logged as I want to create toons on PvP Servers, oh well, some of us have to work, kinda sucks you want to at least create a toon, a name and “Nooooo” ty Bliz u suck