Everything is full and Queue times insane

Alternatively, you can use CTRL + SHIFT + ESCAPE to open Task Manger, directly. Don’t put all this time on Blizzard! /s

561 minutes here…

BFA servers are fully open and operational. and if you log on now you get a unique shiny mount

1 Like

LOL not sure where you get 20 mins from. I’ve been sitting at 26 mins to go for the past hour and a half ;p.

every realm is 5000+ queue and PST hasnt even hit prime time yet…

On not the wait times are well over an hour and 25k deep in many servers. I was on Herod then got kicked and cant get back in

Lol - called it!

My server it’s more like an 45 mins to an hour.

15 years of queue/server launch inadequacies. Some things never truly change.

3 Likes

C’mon guys… go easy on Blizz. Their sub levels dropped to like 1mill so that’s only like 8mill a month they’re making on subscriptions alone - they have limited resources.

I’ve been in Que since 4 pm central time. 1307 and my wait time has gone from 35 mins to 29 mins the entire time. Should add a decimal point to that wait time.

1 Like

Wow, Can Blizzard organize additional servers for Oceanic these waiting times are reminiscent of Classic. Create something that prevents non regional connections to servers. Something like a grace period where non regional can connect after 10 days from release. Allowing regional players to get started. These queues are pathetic…

200 min wait time for 2 hours, no end in sight.
no option to move to less pop server only 1 in ocianic, too late now anyway as half of friends and guild are in.
cant wait for this afternoon when everyone is home from work, i can see some of my friends unable to play today at all.

Yes?

This is how hype works.

Classic is going to have a healthy population for a while, but exploding the server count just for the launch wave is perfect way to end with dead servers.

Massive fail by Blizzard. Was obvious demand was going to be big. Server consolidation would be better than turning away 100,000s of players.

3 Likes

Position in Queue - 18,399
Estimated time - 680 minutes

:rofl:

2 Likes

Blizzard wants to avoid low-pop realms this time around, hence why they made so few realms, to begin with. I don’t blame them for doing this. There are going to be people that are going to try Classic for a month to a year and then quit. If Blizzard opens up more realms then needed, then they end up with the same abortion they now have over on retail. Cross-realm killed the cohesiveness and continuity between guilds and realms. Blizzard does not want the same to happen with Classic and I agree even if I have to sit in a queue for an hour.

That said, I think, I am going to wait a month or so. I am no hurry to plow through this content. I completed much of what remained when I started playing in BC, so this not going to be all that new to me. I only plan on doing PVP and questing as well as a great deal of farming. If I get into a decent guild with decent people I might entertain running dungeons and possibly raiding. I am not going to spend time pugging to do these various things. I have no interest in that mess this time around.

thats not that bad i have a 484 min wait

Just above 8000 on the queue hopefully does not take more than 2 hours to log in…

I so agree with this how …hard is it to merge servers…hence why they get none of my $ till stop the clown show…