Every Single Guild Recruitment Ad Goes Here

1. Thanks for creating and maintaining this.

2. Please add: <Kind of a Big Deal> | Fairbanks | Alliance | Sun/Mon 7-11 p.m. PST.

1 Like

Please put the link to the spreadsheet at the top of the very long OP. Thanks.

Thank you for taking the initiative

Thanks for adding us to the list!

Great post! Thanks for doing this

Please Add!

Thanks so much for doing this! I couldn’t find the preview message for Fury, do you think you could add it? Thanks so much again and have a good one!

I do not own the spread sheet, you’ll have to ask the original maker for that It’s just something i found on the fourms back a few month’s ago on a topic that had only one reply.

Added

Added.

I put it up there but for some reason some of the preview messages bug out and only show text so i’ll see about fixing that when i can find a way too.

<Region> Oceanic New Zealand and Australia (Leadership Are Kiwis)

<Analysis> Alliance {OCE} GMT+12 <Server> PVP <PVE> - Semi Hard Core PVE We aim for a super fun raid environment with lots of banter and crap talking while also getting all content done in a fast time. When you get to the boss everyone shuts up and kills it!.
We want MC cleared in 1 night as soon as possible and same with BWL,AQ40 and NAX.

<PVP> We want to do plenty of World and Instanced PVP From Owning STV to Wiping Hord MC raids!. We are Also recruiting Premade Raid Leaders to help organise and run these our 24/7 BGS (or as often as possible) Got to use that Epic Loot for Killing Hord right!

<Raid Times> <NZ> Timed raiding guild 7-10.30 pm New Zealand time Wed/Thursday optional Sunday for farm(Way Down The track). This is so Raiding can be done and then everyone can switch to PVP/Farming specs for the rest of the Week.
<Australian Time>5-8.30pm AEST Wed/Thursday good for Ausys that get home early or Work Nights. We will Also be raiding with another allied NZ guild there Raid times 7.30pm to 10.30pm NZT, Friday/Saturday to gear up our alts and share resources.

Guild Alliances are important to us. (Drunken Weekend raids FTW) We have several Mythic raid leaders from hard core prog guilds (Frostmorne Alliance) Loot will be a mixture of loot council with monitoring system.

We expect all members to play fair and well with all players on the server and not be a troll or ninja you will be kicked, guild reputation meant something in Classic and must be maintained.
Link to our Discord here let me know if interested and post a welcome msg
<h ttps://discord.gg/gvqBurB> <<< Remove the Space Between H ttps:

Also NSFW guild with brutal jokes and such just dnt be a dick.

Looking to Level Semi Fast 2-6 weeks on average but casuals are more than welcome.
Some of us going for week 1 lv 60! So a Mixture of Very Hard core players semi hardcore and casuals Who Both PVP and PVE a home for everyone!

wow classic guild new zealand #classic NZ guild
NZ Classic Guild wow
World of Warcraft Classic NZ guild

Please add:

Thanks for maintaining the thread.

Mods Pin this please!!!

Is there any way to request a pin for this besides posting in the thread?

I know there use to be on the old fourms in 08 or 10 but i’m not sure about these.

Added.

Hey there Pintero,

Amazing work, your dedication is inspiring! You popped into my thread the other day ▶ THE Destination For Guild Recruitment | ClassicRaids so I thought I’d do the same. Your list has been very useful so far so thank you very much!

I’m not sure if you saw my response or not but I’m wondering if you could add either a link to that thread or (preferably) a link to the Classic guild recruitment website I made https://wow.ClassicRaids.com/guilds at the top of your post?

I think the sooner we can get all the guilds onboarded and players to start using it, the better.

I wish you the best and I’ll see you all in Azeroth,
-ClassicRaids

Hey, just got around to adding it thanks for reminding me.

1 Like

Thank you Pintero! Keep up the amazing work, the community really appreciates it :slight_smile:

[A] <Pride of The Alliance> STALAGG| WPvP | Pre-Made Bg's | "PVE" Gearing | Large Community! please add, unless i am blind and didnt see mine on there!

Thanks for setting this up Pintero!
Will you please add Heartseeker-PvP [Horde]| Semi-casual|<Fifteen Years Later>

Hello, and thanks for setting this up! Can you add (A-RP, 18+) The Order of Thorn and Rose - Bloodsail Buccaneers - #2 by Morghur-kirin-tor ?

Hey guys weren’t sure if you’d be interested but, Myself and a couple of friends are looking to start a semi hardcore raiding guild in classic with a twist our main raiding team will be filled with specs that were considered a meme back in 2005. we will be looking for druid main healers, arms warriors, ret paladins and boomies. our problem is we dont know if we can get enough people to fill up the raid. So reply on this thread if you would be interested.

More info: Alliance guild, North American and a PVP server we don’t have raid time specified yet but will be determined when we find more people willing to participate

ttps://discord.gg/9zTpXdu

Flag for Sticky!!!