<FURY> [Stalagg/Skeram] [Competitive / Horde / PvP] Experienced Guild Recruiting

We are Fury l Horde – NA – PvP l LC + Loot List l Competitive

Raid Times:

2 Weeknights on Monday & Thursday 8:30–11:30 EST.

Introduction:

Our number one priority is having fun in this game, & fun for us means being competitive in pvp, world pvp, & raiding. We, the leadership, are going to aim to be a top guild on a server of our choosing & encourage members to reach their greatest potentials in pvp & pve.

PvP:

We plan on being foundational members of a Horde coalition on our server that works together to control world bosses & strategic areas of Azeroth. On our current private server, Kronos 3, members helped lead & kill world bosses early on in the server.
For battlegrounds, 90% of our members aim to achieve rank 10+, including our main tank. We will host & encourage members to host premades throughout the server’s life.

Officer/Member Prior Experience:

The vast majority of our members come from different private servers, mainly Kronos 3/2, with the current GM/core team helping lead the #1 NA guild on the k3 server, Soon (Naxx 15/15). Members are well versed in raids, bosses, & pvp, & are always willing to share info & help new members that need assistance.

Expectations:

We expect members to be competitive, come ready with consumes & world buffs, have engineering, & perform each raid. Pvp will be encouraged, but not required. We will be implementing split runs 10 weeks into the server’s life, and will encourage players to level alts to run in these raids.

Looking for:

We are recruiting the following players. If you don’t see your class here, still don’t be afraid to inquire:

• Experienced players looking to push for 60 in 2 weeks.

Additional Info and Applying:

We want to have fun w/ Classic, & we want to play with a community that can have a fun time competitively. If your goals line up with ours, come join us!

We also currently offer dungeon group sign ups and our very own private server tuned closely to the beta.

:exclamation: If interested, please dm Duranasaur over discord to inquire about joining! More information about our guild/the loot system can be found inside the guild-info tab. NOTE: You won't be able to see other members/channels in the discord besides the welcome and info tab until you receive permissions. Thank you!

Discord server ID: gP9FfG8
Discord Tag: Duranasaur#9661

3 Likes

I’m commander shepard and this is my favourite guild on the citadel.

Solid guild! Been enjoying my time with them. Suuuper excited to roll with them for Classic!

I take it this isn’t the fury that has the most world firsts from vanilla?

1 Like

Indeed, we’re not. We’re a guild from the private server scene that just likes the name Fury haha

Still looking around!

About 30 more days left until classic. Hope everyone has had a great summer while awaiting release!

Up we go!!

Just had our first town hall meeting and have a lot of excited players. Looking forward to hitting classic soon!

We’re currently very keen on getting some more warriors interested in doing dungeon runs to help fill out our teams. If you wanna do some with us hit us up!

Looking forward to classic!

ily smashy <3

Looks like servers will be announced later this week, we will update on where we plan to roll then

Post going up again

To the top!

Hope everyone is enjoying the stress test

Hey all! My buddy and I are looking for a home in Classic.
I main Prot Warrior but don’t mind going Fury or Arms, and my buddy mains Holy Priest but he’s spec-flexible as well.
We’re a couple of mature guys with relatively flexible schedules, looking for a serious (but fun) group to raid for progression. You can view more about us in our post here: LF [H][PVP][NA] Semi-Hardcore Warrior & Priest Looking For Progression Guild

Hello Ruye! Of course, if you would like to discuss joining, join the discord (link listed above) and we can chat a bit more about the guild. Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

up we go again

Hello! I’m an interested Fury Warrior. What server is your guild planning on?