[A] <Pride of The Alliance> STALAGG| WPvP | Pre-Made Bg's | "PVE" Gearing | Large Community!

Hmmm. thats all!

33 Likes

Are you guys going horde or alliance?

16 Likes

Good group of people, great wpvpers, excited for classic!

1 Like

First line, “Pride of the Alliance” :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes. Now let’s see if you can find the joke.

13 Likes

Oh my God that’s hilarious. You must be one of the flowers we stomped on during our routine purging of Alliance “cities” on Emerald Dream. The Alliance has always been pathetic and weak, and Classic won’t change that. You guys need to hop servers to even get an attempt on Saurfang and you guys can’t even do THAT right! I dearly hope you play on the same server as Orc Forge because I personally want to be the one who makes a soul shard out of you.

Don’t you EVER forget what we did to you and your cities’ leaders. Don’t you forget that WE OWN YOU. Any day of the week man your cities can be OURS.

Oh and remember that time when you had the chance to redeem yourselves out of game in that Rap battle contest?

“Emerald dream rap battle kotya” on youtube.

WOOOOO. My bois /yelled All She Wroe as our battle cry for DAYS!

1 Like

Definitely horde lol

Oh this is the time horde whined on the forums for a while about us camping and placing banners

1 Like

I can’t join an alliance guild, they don’t want me near their womenfolk.

2 Likes

Lol didn’t notice it was using my alt. Definitely brought Granis to that raid

1 Like

You can have the dwarf women

2 Likes

We can arrange a peaceful transfer to the light!

Good! Horde filth.

It wasn’t when i was on emerald dream. That was back in the day though.

1 Like

It’s not the same anymore, dont feel to bad lol

Typical horde

I am torn between pally and warr for classic, but both will be sufficient for horde slaying :wink: I would love to see ISR try to carry over though. Maybe they’ll cringe us to death or something

Time zone?

LMAOOOO :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Oh man, we got a World Wide Winner over here. Which is coincidentally his highest achievement