Heartseeker-PvP [Horde]| Semi-casual|<Fifteen Years Later>

Introduction

<Fifteen Years Later> is made up of people that are chill and friendly who are excited to journey through Azeroth together. We want to experience all the content that Classic has to offer (raids, dungeons, PvP, world PvP, questing), but at our own pace and preferably together. We have outside responsibilities, so we want to have fun whenever we get to play. Overall, we are looking to create an engaging and social community that includes an active discord and guild events!

What we are looking for

• Fun, chill and positive attitudes
  • Willingness to help others and the guild
  • Consistency
  • New players are welcome too!

What to expect

• All aspects of the game including leveling, dungeons, world PvP, pre-made BGs and raiding
  • Guild events
  • Fun and chill atmosphere
  • Funny gifs and memes in discord

Loot

• Loot council

Schedule
Tuesdays and Fridays 8-11 pm CST

Battletag: Zelada16#1915
Discord Contact: zelada#3619
Discord Server: XhDqRkn

1 Like

Any classes/roles you are looking for in particular? Or just looking to grow your guild? Thanks!

Looking for any classes or roles! We are a small guild right now, but looking to grow!

I bookmarked this to send ya a discord message-but just a follow-up question-

I’m not lookin to be super hardcore into raiding, more PvP-with the casual raiding for gearing (was a hardcore raider first time around and not up for that again lol). Still in the air on which class I want to roll with but if my “playstyle” preference or whatever you may call it would work then it sounds like the kind of group I would be interested in!

We are looking at completing the first couple of raids but we are not going be going hardcore or going for world firsts! We are expecting people to progress at their own pace. PvP is definitely a main interest as well.

Bump till release.

Going to rename the guild every year?

Bump and join our discord!

Three weeks til classic! come chill in our discord

1 Like

Bump! Join us for the stress test!

Bump! hyped for character creation!

Bump! Join us in discord!

We have decided to move our guild to Stalagg! We think it will have a good population without crazy queues.

Social/casual college students are also welcome to hang out with us after class!

We are forming fun leveling groups for launch, come hang out!

Bump! Join us for LAUNCH!

Come level with us!

Come play with us on Stalagg!

We moved to Heartseeker for better world PvP and faction balance! Feel free to come hang out with us!