<Warcurse> A NA EST PVP recruiting for weekend raiding!

Hello and thanks for taking the time to view our post!

<Warcurse> A NA EST is seeking like minded players to progress through raiding content. At our core we are a group of lifelong gamers dedicated to taking the game seriously while balancing a work and life schedule. A majority of us will be spending the largest part of our free time playing the game and anticipate clearing current content as it becomes available. The core 15 of us or so are in the age range of 28-33 but by no means does that mean you must be in that range. We currently sport about 44 dedicated players.

This is a GREAT opportunity to hit the ground running with a group that will support and nurture a successful organization of gamers.

If you:

Are planning to play Alliance

Are Planning to play on a North American PVP server (particularly EST)

Can Make a Sat/Sun 12-3 PM EST raid time

Are 18+

Are A dedicated raider

Are A creative and motivated player

Are someone who is seeking a serious raid environment

Are looking to avoid streamer servers

Are anticipating spending 3+ hours a day on weekdays and as much time as possible on weekends playing

Are willing to show up to a majority of our raids prepared with flasks and consumables

Then please consider spending your time with our group for the historical release of a game we all know and love. Please leave a post if you have questions or are interested! You may also contact me at Pterodactly#1732 on battle.net.

9 Likes

Bump the chump

Bump! Still need about 10 solid folks to round out a raid team. If you are interested please let me know!

I’d like to throw my hat in for priest!

Bumpidy bump bump

Bump! Can’t wait to frost mage!

For the love of bump.

Would like to find out more information. Your raid times are exactly what i’m looking for. Do you have a discord or anything to chat?

Would be rolling a Rogue btw

You could add me Pohbear#1366 or Pterodactly#1732

Alright, I added you there

oh wow bump

im so stoked my dudes skrtt

if youre still looking for people, have you been able to round out a decent consensus class/role wise, if so what are you guys looking for?

Yes we have a updated class roster on our website if you would like the link you have to add me at pohbear#1366

Moon, just wanted to make sure you were able to get in contact with Pohbear? If you need anything please let me know or add me @ Pterodactly#1732

We are starting to run out of spots to anyone still interested… now is the time!

I am interested in learning more. What are your current needs? I would prefer to play a holy priest, mage, or resto shaman. I have raided since Burning Crusade and I have some mythic experience.

We are alliance so that rules out resto sham, we are in need of 1 more holy priest. Could probably do with a mage, but we are in good shape with them otherwise. Priest would definitely be the most valued at the current. If youd like to talk to me direct you can add me at Pterodactly#1732

“Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” — Helen Keller.

Bump! We are seeking 2 more raiders to complete our raid team. Class is not incredibly significant at this point but we most need a Hunter and a Warlock.