Ered’Kiels Desolation (IC Closed 2)

Ahcire tilted her head slightly, “I guess your right! Happy birthday twin.” Ahcire whispered happily.

Ahcire nodded being cheered up slowly but surely, “I don’t remember much of my creation, though I suppose a cold tube isn’t much to remember.”

Ahcire didn’t know what to say so she just hugged her sister close, “we will protect each other!” Ahcire said, she barely knew the makers of herself besides planted memories, Jaseiah was a true pure bond.

Ahcire understood a bit, “I don’t know the item she fears, so I can’t say what it is, but I can say I didn’t choose to be born.” Ahcire paused, “But I’m happy for the opportunity!”

“Nakano! Given to me by the same women who protect you!” Ahcire smiled, giving the animal a pet.

Ahcire was quickly pushed through the void portal, having nearly no time to think, she just went along with it! As they made it to the other side and a rather close call for Jericha, she turned to look at the women before speaking to Ahcire.

Ahcire kneeled, “I promise, I would never hurt any of you. I follow our Lord!” Ahcire promised, she grew a bit more pale from the thought Salkeen might be in trouble. “Should we help our lord?” Ahcire asked worried.

1 Like

Isaik saw he was getting through to her, he continued pushing her more trying to balance her and set her free.

Isaik had to make sure she could never be damaged by a word like that again, using his magic he aimed for the ears… The body was that of a living organisms that sent signals to the brain and back via electric pulses. Isaik tilted his head, working on the ears ability to send the coded pulses that were translated as sounds… influencing the ears with his tendrils, she would never even hear the words Rogal ever again… It would simply be a skip in words, like the speaker had mumbled…

Isaik was satisfied with his success, though he was not truly ready for the full weight of Yumara leaning on him for strength… He was strong enough physically, Isaik had just not dealt with things on a emotion level like this in eons… He was not sure he was capable of feeling emotions…

Isaik said nothing to the creature, it was a representation of Yumara’s godlike ability, the Master only picked up his Yumara and began to take her away… “Good…” Isaik whispered to the creature, he was not a being of gratitude…

Isaik walked his way down a pathway made for the two leading to the outside… He needed to finish a certain business before he returned to his vessel with Yumara… exiting the massive tree he peered around for Salkeen, the overconfident demon lord has been sitting on a nearby rock, every time life tried to eek out near him he callously burned it away… Whether he had been helped out or if he had forced his own way out Isaik didn’t care…

“It is time… Void the contract… If not I am sure my Yumara would feel more than obligated to beat you down again…” The master hissed, he wasn’t truly asking this time… “You were hoping for better terms… Now you only get mine… Void the contract in exchange for a new one…” Isaik commanded coldly…

“Jericha will receive a safe room of your choosing, within reason… You must clean up this mess with Izzabelle, void the contract… I will not tell you the location of Nihilam this time…” Isaik hissed…

Salkeen snapped striding up to Isaik and getting in his face, he looked as if he really wanted to strike out at him and Yumara… After a eternity of glaring, Salkeen hissed in defeat… “Fine… Terms accepted…” Salkeen growled… Agreeing on his part to void the contract, but as quick as the old was voided the new one took effect… Salkeen would let Jericha decide her safe place…

With his task done, Isaik turned away from his minion… A void rift opening before the dark master to his vessel high above, Isaik said nothing to his demonic minion before vanishing through the rift…

Isaik appeared on the void vessel above still holding Yumara in his arms, he would’ve made Salkeen regret it if he tried lashing out at her… This new room he entered was different, it was large, still mostly dark metal but accented with soft greens and life… It was the best he could personally make for her, Yumara’s quarters… Off to the side of the room was a massive soft bed, the most exquisite of materials used to form such a place of rest… Isaik places her on the plush velvet bedding and using magic pulled silken covers over her… The master could not stay long, much work had to be done…

Turning slowly he vanished out the door and appeared in the bridge… “I have found the dead world… Call the outlying ships from Salkeen’s armada, I want that site secured, I desire Titans blood sent back to Azeroth with due haste…” Isaik commanded the echoes wandering his ship… They all complied without question, leaving the master his final task… Isaik settled into the captains seat and began observing the timelines, with so many new variables, Isaik had to ensure they were on the right path…

1 Like

“We will need to protect and watch out for each other. We will also need to watch out for and protect mother, and father. From my memories of Salkeen, given to me by Yumara. According to her, Father is a pig headed, egotistical always furious demonic idiot. She also says mother isn’t always right, but she is always bat crap crazy. So neither of them will ask for help, even when they are in dire need of it.” Jaseiah says while hugging her newly discovered twin.

Jaseiah smiles “I’m happy that we have both been given the opportunity to live… She is about to say more when the both of them are grabbed by Jericha, pushed through the void gateway she had created. She stumbles and just barely catches her footing, as Jericha shuts down the gateway with great haste.

Jaseiah snickers, sadly there were a few casualties. May mother’s robes and Nakano’s tail Rest In Peace. She then turned and listened intently as her Mother spoke with Ahcire. It sounded like she was going to give Ahcire a chance, the two would show both of them, that they were powerful enough to survive.

Jaseiah suddenly becomes pale with worry as she hears that her Lord Fathermight be in trouble. “Mother please take us to…” Jaseiah suddenly realizes that she isn’t sure if she should refer to him as Father, or Lord Salkeen. Perhaps around just the three of them she could call him Father. Then when they are out amongst others she would refer to him as Lord Salkeen. Yet none of that mattered she just felt this urgent need to get to him.

Mother opens a second void portal which will take the three girls to Lord Salkeen. As they step out Jaseiah looks around her speechless. Where *the hell did this forest come from? Why was there a massive tree at the center of it. Looking up one could barely see the sky through the canopy of twisted dark branches and leaves. Jaseiah jumps as something lands partially on her shoulder and back. She turn and sees the tiny twisted humanoid like creature, that looks like a cross between a burnt tree and an emaciated imp. It looks to be about eight inches in height. “Yes yes taste good would you, chopped up in tin…” it doesn’t finish its sentence, before Jaseiah has her hammer off her back. The creature meets the business end of it and is evaporated by the blast of pure holy power. Jaseiah now somewhat on her guard quickly makes her way to her Lord Father. Her mother was right beside her. She was certain that Ahcire and Nakano weren’t far behind. Jaseiah can see that he is in bad shape, however before acting she drops to her knees before him and bows respectfully. “Is there anything that you require of me Lord father.” She wants to just start healing him, but knows that right now he needs to be shown that he is still respected. Obviously Mother felt the same way, for she to dropped to her knees.

1 Like

Jericha trembled slightly as she steps into the newly borne dark forest. Catching the tail end of the conversation between Lord Salkeen, and his Master. She felt the icy cold hands of dread grip her soul. One didn’t need psychic powers to feel the rage and hate in the air… Nor did they acquire it, to feel the fear still lingering beneath the surface. Or to taste the death that just struck down so many.

Jericha watches as Jaseiah blasts away this twisted little monster. From the corner of her eye she sees more gathering. She blasts them with a volley of void bolts, before moving towards Lord Salkeen. With Isaik having disappeared and taken Yumara with him, Jericha felt a bit calmer. Electric jolts of fear still raced up and down her spine however. Jericha knew that Lord Salkeen would be extremely angry over what had just transpired. As a Demon Lord he wouldn’t take defeat pleasantly. When she reaches him she drops to her knees and bows her head. She wraps her arms around his leg, pressing her face to him. Jericha grips Lord Salkeen’s calf tightly her long sharp demonic claws nearly breaking the skin. “Punish me Lord Salkeen, I want to feel your rage. I want to feel you breaking me, making me scream. I know you Lord Salkeen, you need to punish something. You need to cause pain, to make something scream an beg. I need that someone to be me, I deserve to be punished by you.” Jericha pauses and rubs her face against his leg, and licks some of the blood from him.

She then turns and looks up at him, a small dark smile twisting up the corners of her lips. “I know you prefer not to punish those that don’t deserve it Lord Salkeen. However I do deserve it, you see… I knew that Yumara was a goddess trapped in a mortal body. I know that Orion is the one who was sent to guard her to make sure the chains were never broken. I know that when she looses her balance she can become a emotionless entity capable of killing anything and everything, without remorse or regret.” Slides her face down Salkeen’s heavy demonhide blood until her forehead rests on the top of it. She would gladly e crept any punishment her Lord saw fit to bestow upon her. She licks her lips, wetting them before speaking again. “I also know that when you killed Orion, and I obliterated his body, that we had doomed Izzabelle as well. Izzabelle’s entire existence is dependent on Orion, his power is the only reason she lives. I’m the reason that Izzabelle was destroyed by Ebony decades ago. I also failed to tell you, the reason Izzabelle was bonded to me was… at first to protect me from my self destructive tendencies. However after she was destroyed and brought back by Orion, she needed Yumara’s mind protections to keep her safe from the Soul Thief. Ebony has been after a way to return to the living for centuries, Izzabelle’s body will allow that. He just needs to get her to come to him.”

Jericha shook, she wasn’t sure if Lord Salkeen would hate her for this or not. “I’m sorry, I knew that Izzabelle needed The protections she had from being bonded to me. I knew that while that shield weakened her magically, and physically. The bond was needed, because without it both her mind and soul would be destroyed. Still I didn’t allow her to be ripped from my soul with out reason. Yumara’s contract says that every part of my being must remain in your sole possession. While Izzabelle and I remain bonded a part of me belonged to her. I feared that could’ve been used to take me from you. I would never allow anyone or anything to take me from you. I am always yours, and only yours Lord Salkeen.” After that Jericha becomes silent.

1 Like

Izzabelle looks at Sericon, and shakes her head. “No Sericon the pain he caused me when he ripped, and burned my soul from Jericha’s was quite intentional. He regretted causing Jericha pain, but he deliberately meant to cause me pain. All of this, because he wouldn’t listen when I said. The shield doesn’t effect my contract or bond to you. Still he was extremely angry at me when he did it.” Izzabelle shrugs her shoulders in a gesture of defeat. “Why did my being weakened some by having to maintain the shield matter to him. I would have been much weaker if I had to deal with all the voices constantly yammering in Jericha’s head. Not to mention the pain from the backlash of the damage she takes. As you have most likely noticed, Jericha isn’t one to watch out for herself, and takes a lot of damage.” Izzabelle knew it was intentional, the pain he had caused her. still even if the initial agony inflicted on you was deliberate. He had no way of knowing that your soul was, and is so badly damaged by it. He couldn’t have known, you needed the bond with Jericha to protect you from the Soul Thief. A small voice barely above a whisper says into Izzabelle’s mind. He would have if he had asked, if he would have listened. Izzabelle was starting to grow tired of fighting with herself over The Demon Lord who wished her gone from his sight.

Compared to Aranasi, yes Succubi are extremely attractive. It is that attraction which gives Succubi their powers to enthrall mortals. Bringing about heart wrenching pain, and destruction. Compared to them Aranasi are butt ugly.” Izzabelle trembles slightly at the thought of how she looks outside of Orion’s space. She had wanted to have someone love her at some point in her life. She wanted to have a family, children she could teach things to. Things like how to relocate valuables from the pockets of others into your. She gasps slightly as she realizes, that most likely will never come to be. She was certain as messed up as her body now was, having children would be impossible. Even if by some miracle it wasn’t, who would want children with something that looked as hideous as she did. She shouldn’t think of this right now, it made her want to just give up and let death forever claim her.

She blinks a little startled at the last question, she was sure no one cared whether the hole remained inside her or not. “The only way to fill that hole would be for me to soulbond with someone I care for, who also cares for me. It would have to be done willingly, there could be no manipulations of any sort. It is also something that needs to be done with the desire to really want the soul bond, not because of pity. Because of the type of bond I had with Jericha, and the events that took place during that time. The hole will constantly grow until it devours all that remains of it, at that point nothing will matter.” Izzabelle knows that she likes Sericon, that at this point he is the only one she is capable bonding with, other than Jericha.

“And the way you make it work with those horns. You are truly gifted. Both elves, and demons bow before your hair styling greatness.” Izzabelle smiles a little for the first time as she is saying this.

Izzabelle kinda likes the idea of staying here with Sericon, but knows that eventually they will have to leave. “If we are going to be here for a while, then I want something to eat and drink.” As soon as she says this, tables suddenly appear, covered with multitudes of different foods and drinks. Coffee, tea, juices, cold fresh water, beers, ales, lagers, whiskey, rums, and an assortment of other alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages. There’s tables with fresh fruits, and vegetables of all varieties. They are in large bowls or on platters, there’s a plethora of dipping sauces. There were meats, cheeses, soups, stews, breads…” Izzabelle looks around her in awe for a brief moment. This was enough to feed a freaking army. the paused as she turned to Sericon, fear erasing the surprised look on her face. “No, not that, never that, I don’t want Isaik messing with me. If I was okay with Isaik scrambling my brain, we wouldn’t be here. I would be some heartless obedient little puppet dangling on his strings.” Izzabelle is suddenly pacing back and forth nervously, trying desperately to open a few doors. Raging silently as they remain firmly closed. In a fit she pitches one of Orion’s many clocks at one of the doors. It merely vanished reappearing a moment later right back where it was. Izzabelle growls slightly and moves back over to Sericon. “I don’t trust either of them.”

“If you are contracted to Salkeen then it is his permission that would be required for a soulbond to take place. Just as I will require his permission as well. The permission must be freely given, or it will not work.” She watches him as he speaks about Salkeen waiting until she speaks again. “I chose Salkeen as well, not that it really mattered in the end. I needed to be a part of something, after Salkeen destroyed my life. Everything was so broken inside at that point, Jericha was all I had. If she saw some redeeming qualities in Salkeen, he couldn’t be all bad. I should of known better, Jericha being insane probably doesn’t care about things such as redeeming qualities. Still I had just had my family, hopes, and dreams ripped from me. I needed to be part of a family like structure again. I wanted to end my existence right then, but my bond to Jericha prevented that. None of that matters anymore, other than you, who I’m extremely greatful for. I’m once again alone, the unwanted, undesirable Felblood turned spider demon.

“I don’t want that, I don’t want him touching or messing with my mind at all. I would choose complete obliteration of everything I am. I will not have my mind influencing my mind, I don’t want him anywhere near it Sericon.” Izzabelle seems almost to be panicking. If one looked closer they would see, that her eyes are glossed over. She is shaking and mumbling incoherently to herself for a few moments afterwards. Before she presses her head to Sericon’s chest and weeps

This felt good, being held like this by someone who cared felt good. It calmed her mind and it allowed her to think a little more clearly. She wanted to stay like this.

“The doubt you feel pouring off of me in waves is real. To Salkeen I was just another powerful but disposable weapon. My usefulness has run its course… or at least that’s how it feels.” She stops speaking for a few minutes as her voice breaks… When she is able to speak again, a little of the real Izzabelle seems to come through “If you want my opinion, they don’t think at all. They see nothing but their own personal gains, when they do their dealings.” She pulls her head away from his chest and wipes at her eyes with the backs of her hands. “I’m bound To Salkeen by a Contract that I could end at anytime. I just fear that I would have no choice but to permanently kill myself if I did so. The contract terms were broken, Salkeen can think differently if he wants. Yet the terms specifically said Master Isaik was not to interfere in anyway with me. I would belong solely to Salkeen, they both proved that contract terms mean nothing to them. The second Salkeen signed his name to that cursed piece of parchment, he ruined everything.” Izzabelle fumes nw getting a little angry as she thinks about everything. “He knew that Master Isaik wasn’t to interfere, he agreed to that when the contract was made. Yet he turns around and signs a freaking contract to hand me over to him. Just signing it is enough to break the terms of ours. To prevent that contract free m ever fulfilling itself, I had to kill Ahcirej and that hurt, she was the only one that Gang I could trust.” She looks up at Sericon and shakes her head. “Don’t mention Jericha, that heartless witch doesn’t need a safe place. Her mind is protected by both Yumara and Salkeen. Plus she is needed unlike myself. They aren’t going to destroy the things that they need, to hell with the things they can live without.” She throws her hands up in the air and lets out a scream of total frustration.

She wraps her arms back around Sericon as he holds her tightly once more. She felt safe here like this, plus it allowed her to think more clearly. It was almost like he was blocking the echoes of devastating whispers in her mind. “This is Orion’s space only he can invite others into it. I don’t want Master Isaik in here, I cannot be near him at this time. I’m not saying that I never wish to be near him again. Just that right now the wounds are to fresh, the cuts are to deep. As for Lord Salkeen, I don’t think destroying Orion’s body, thus temporarily killing him, endeared him to our host. Orion will most likely think the worst of Lord Salkeen for a while. However he is a rather practical being, so if he felt it necessary to bring one of them here he most likely would. Just like them he wouldn’t care what I thought about it.” She is suddenly interrupted by the growling of her stomach. She gives Sericon a sheepish look “So are you hungry at all?..” She turns her head and looks at all the food.

Ahcire followed her mother and sister through the rift to her lord, she quickly followed the others to Salkeens location and fell to her knees as well… While the others were immeadiate in there reverence of the demon lord, Ahcire felt unnerved, like something within Salkeen was awake…

Ahcire watched as Jaseiah put down a creature crawling around the land, Ahcire could have helped but it seemed the fight was over… Jericha, her mother then began to confess…

1 Like

Salkeen snarled as nature roots tried to touch his perfect form, he may have lost his fight with Yumara but he would be forever damned if he ever let her help him… The demon lord with a great leap forced his way from the earth and landed hard, still weakened he fell forward trying to catch more of his breath. The demon lord only got moments to reheal, his psyche harmed from the loss… Deep inside Salkeen could feel the demon inside him, a angered beast enraged at the mere thought he had been defeated…

Around him was the hideous images and marks of life of Yumara, With a angry slam Salkeen burned the life around him away and sat upon a brimstone rock… Salkeen would have had been there only for a few more moments before leaving this rock, but that horrible being, The Master appeared before him…

Salkeen glared down, inside he felt his rage overtaking him… Salkeen was unsure if he couldn’t just lash out at Yumara’s unconscious form before Isaik could react, but he longed too dearly… Yumara would never beat him down again if he killed her here…

Salkeen growled raging in his mind… This mess involving with Izzabelle was his fault! Isaik knew the terms, he knew the consequences and still he threatened Salkeen with Jericha… Still Salkeen was in no condition to attack the master and his minion though he longed for it…

Salkeen strided right up to Isaik lifting his clawed hand nearly ready to make it seem like he would gouge out Yumara’s throat… “Fine… Terms accepted…” Salkeen growled… Isaik left Salkeen alone in the forest his mind only filled with rage and demonic pain…

Salkeen could feel it, his demon within angry at such a embarrassment, his minions slain for nothing, it made him furious and strangely he wanted to feed…

Salkeen heard his daughter appear near him, in his state he nearly rise from his position and sent her across the forest with a hard slash… But… Something inside him forced him to to barely refrain from harming his own, his spawn…

He nearly attacked Jericha for the same reasoning but held off as she spoke…

Salkeen tried to resist, he had lost so much already, in this fight to end a Titan he had barely even a reason for winning now…

Salkeen glared down at Jericha, she had kept this information from him, but why? It filled him with more rage, fire creeping along his body and scorching the earth under him… It was such a revelation, Salkeen didn’t even know how to initially react… Many of his army had died because Jericha his information from him…

Now twice she had lied to him, his internal rage only growing, he might have still loved her but his full faith in her had cost him much this day… Everything was catching up to him…

Salkeen from the outside seemed unresponsive, like the full gravity of everything that had been revealed might have changed The Who outcome of what he would have done… Salkeen slowly lifted his clawed hand to her face almost as if he might forgive Jericha for her actions, but that was not to be so easy… Salkeen secures his clawed hand around Jericha’s neck with a lightning quick move before lifting her off the ground and standing at his full height… “Punishment? You would wish for mere punishment after I finish with your suffering…” Salkeen growled! With a sharp blast of fel Salkeen attempted to push Jaseiah and Ahcire away from him, they would not get to see what he did to his Jericha! As the fel washed out in a concussive force around him it would set fire to Jericha’s flesh… The demon lord inside had reached his snapping point, if he couldn’t lash out at Yumara, Jericha would feel sone of his rage…

Hardly done with his aggression and punishment the demon lord swing his arm hard tossing Jericha into the forest, he could hear her body crash through the trees! Salkeen leapted into the air and crashed down near where Jericha had fell, and came rushing towards her his hands burning with fel… “You will never withhold such information from me again…” Came a voice from Salkeen dark and low… The demon lord within five feet of Jericha leapt at her, pinning her to the ground! “I will ensure you remember from this point forward!” Salkeen snarled as he opened his maw and bit down into Jericha’s shoulder drawing blood and sending lancing pain from fel toxins into her blood… It would not kill her but she would remember that pain…

Salkeen growled biting harder, not enough to rip her shoulder off but to increase the contact… Salkeen growled this moment of loss, pain and aggression made his arm stump burn, the location of where his cybernetic attachment was… Salkeen released his jaws on his Jericha and pushed himself up still holding her down with his lower body, Salkeen roared seemingly in pain as a new arm formed itself from the damaged socket! Salkeen fully regrowing his arm glared back down at Jericha and pinned her down hard again… “You are mine, but now I will ensure you always remember this…” The demon lord growled…

With blinding speed Salkeen jabbed his claws into the blood from Jericha’s should wound and quickly drew a demonic circle of blood on her chest… “If you hide anything from me, your heart will ache, it will call to me!” Salkeen hissed, he jabbed his claws at her bloody wound again and drew a circle around her neck. “You are mine, forever until death of the universe…” The demon lord hissed, dragging his claws through her open wound again… Salkeen dragged his bloodied claws from under Jericha’s eyes to her cheeks before speaking to her incredibly close… “The death of every victorious demon on this field is because of you…” Salkeen hissed, “But you are still mine…” Salkeen growled before kissing her only briefly than forcing her down as he rose to his feet… “We have much to accomplish…” Salkeen hissed glaring down at Jericha, even with this he still needed her.

2 Likes

Sericon shrugged as well, “What can I say, the Lord is a bit hard headed!” Sericon said, it was truly hard to defend Salkeen’s actions at times, Sericon himself knew they all weren’t exactly heroes…

Sericon looked at her closely, “This one I know! Salkeen wants to have his minions at their strongest, he doesn’t like restrictions…” The elf said, thinking about the two.

Sericon gave her a hug, “You could be a murloc and I would still think your beautiful, it’s the inside that counts… I’ve met loyal moarg, and the worst of the worst sayaad!” Sericon joked, he wasn’t lying, most of the sayaad he met we’re stuck up and deceitful.

“Judging by the fact I’m the only one here, I’m also on this list?” Sericon asked, he liked her too but he was still unsure about what he felt. Ever since his incident in Undercity, his ability to feel true feelings of affection had been dulled incredibly… He lost quite a bit that day… He used to be able to use a bow and arcane magic… Now he couldn’t use a bow at all, his ability to create arcane equations were fuzzy, he had no choice but to turn to the fel.

Sericon pokes her in the side playfully, “You should have seen me long ago! I’m a bit older than I look I must admit.” Sericon said trying to remember those past days.

Sericon nodded, his eyes also grew wider as all the food appeared! It reminded him of many things Silvermoon feasts, Highborne feasts, he could see more food than he had in ages!

“I don’t think you give him enough credit, if he was gonna make us puppets he would have already done so!” Sericon joked, trying to lighten her thoughts on Isaik.

Sericon looked a bit nervous, Salkeen was unpredictable… He could be nice one second and in a moment of loss just plain vile…

“To be honest after this, I’m not sure I wanna be so close to the ever volatile one! If you remember I was put in stasis because he takes things so literally!” Sericon said, after this he was tempted to take a long vacation! “I’ve heard there’s some nice islands we could take a break on!” Sericon suggested.

Sericon finally stood up, with a quick walk he hugged Izzabelle close, “I promise, if we saw the master, I would not let him do any such thing to you!” Sericon presses closer to her, no matter what happened, Izzabelle would be completely of her own mind!

“Don’t be silly, when they need us they will get us for whatever else they need, if they aren’t trying to retrieve us right now…” Sericon said, always the optimistic elf, “I just wish there was a way to see what they are doing now!” Sericon said poking a apple with his finger…

“I’m not so sure, I’ve heard from the Assassin that the master purposely lost a battle that cost him a bit, why? He’s hard to figure out but I blame his timeline magic thing he does.” Sericon informer her, “I wish I knew more about it but his actions seem based on completely what he sees, whatever it is that he sees!” Sericon said picking the apple up to inspect it.

Sericon listened to her story with a slightly concerned look, “The master takes contracts really seriously… He must see something really important or dangerous…” Sericon said, he looked down at the mention of Ahcirej… “Her loss was sad…” Sericon said.

Sericon shrugged, he didn’t know Jericha well enough to say one way or the other, he had not even been around her when she came back.

“I understand, I’ll wait with you hear for awhile… I do wonder if Salkeen killed Orion, what mess has happened while we were gone…” Sericon wondered, “How old is Orion anyway? Maybe they act like this because of their age? Those old types always think they know best!” Sericon joked thinking of his own age…

Sericon poked Izzabelle in the side, “Quite possibly, but!” Sericon tossed the apple into the air before putting back on the table, “With such choices I will need time to choose what I want!”

1 Like

For the first time since gaining a piece of Lord Salkeens true soul. Jericha can feel the heat of her Lord’s flames. It isn’t enough to burn, but it is enough to leave her feeling extremely uncomfortable. The fear she felt in his presence just moments before magnified a hundred fold. She cannot help but tremble before him, she should of told him.

Jericha’s eyes widen slightly as Lord Salkeen moves his clawed hand towards her face. She can almost feel the caress of those deadly razor sharp claws on her heated flesh. Yet before she can exhale the breath she is holding, Salkeen has his clawed hand wrapped securely around her neck. Fear comes off her in waves, as she chokes and struggle to breathe. Flash backs of being pinned to the wall of the Ered’kiel fill her mind. White hot bindings moving to her neck, tightening as she silently begs for help… She goes to bring her hands up to pull his hand from her neck. Yet her hands won’t move, she knows she deserves this punishment. When she deserves a punishment from her Lord she cannot defend against it. She whimpers and squirms about gasping in what little air she can… soon she would have much more on her mind than breathing.

With blast of fel more powerful than anything Jericha had felt before both Jaseiah and Ahcire were thrown away from the two of them. Jericha was unable to tell if they had been hurt by the blast. Yet a part of her was reasonably sure Lord Salkeen wouldn’t harm th… Pain! her entire world was a sea of burning pain. She emits a high pitch whine like shriek, as her flesh burns away, in the wrath of Lord Salkeen’s flames. She can feel her skin blackening as the fel fire scorched it. She weeps in agony as it dries out, splitting and pulling painfully away from the muscles and underlying tissue as it curls up. What little fatty tissue she has melts and pours down over the remaining flesh. The heat from that burning oil has Jericha nearly in convulsions from the pain and the terror. She is barely able to choke out one word ”please.”

Jericha screams as she strikes many trees with enough force to shatter them. The bark and branches rip burnt dried blackened strips of flesh from her body. Half of her bones break, and shatter, eternal organs become punctured and bruised. She hits the ground hard, and just barely manages to push herself up onto an elbow. When Salkeen is rushing towards her again… “I promise…” the words are cut short as Lord Salkeen lands on her pinning her burnt and broken body to the ground. She looks at him with both mind numbing terror, and complete reverence. Before Jericha can even think to form words, Lord Salkeen bites down onto her shoulder. She wails in pain, thrashing about madly beneath him. The fel toxins her Lord is injecting into her body and bloodstream are quite possibly the most painful thing she has ever felt. Every vein, artery, and capillary ached, burned and stung. Her muscles felt like they were being sliced open with knives dripping with acid, and poison meant to endure suffering to the highest degree. The pain is so agonizing that she throws up what little bile remains in her stomach. Soon all she can do is let out mute sobs as the screaming nonstop damages her vocal cords. This isn’t something she would ever forget, Lord Salkeen was proving that he was still capable of causing her severe agony. Also she wasn’t above being punished by him.

When he bites down harder releasing even more of his toxins into her, she manages to let out another broken scream. Her body trembles in both overwhelming fear and pain, beneath the weight of his. Jericha has but a small reprieve, as Lord Salkeen seems to be overtaken by a sudden onslaught of pain. Jericha watches as His arm regrows from the ruins of the remaining flesh and socket. She doesn’t even think to try and escape, not that she could have. Salkeen had her firmly pinned down. She even without the restrictions wasn’t a match for Salkeen’s brute strength. Once more she is being forced down by Lord Salkeen’s sheer strength. She can barely nod her head, She would remember this, she is his, always his and only his. She wouldn’t forget this, she would never anger him like this again.

Jericha whimpers and sobs brokenly as Lord Salkeen jabs his demonic claws into the agonizing wound on her shoulder. She then feels him drawing a magic circle onto her chest. She can feel it sinking into her very being, and knows that no matter how often her body is destroyed this demonic circle would always remain a part of her. The second demonic circle encompasses her neck. Binding her to him forever… or even the destruction of her mind would free her from him. In every lifetime she would now be his. She trembles as he drags his claws from beneath her eyes down her cheeks. His voice sent shivers of terror and anxiety racing up and down her spine. Jericha’s heart literally stops beating for a brief moment when he kisses her. She looks at him with both a healthy amount of both fear and respect, as she is forced to remain on the ground beneath him as he rises to his feet. Jericha might be crazy, but she isn’t crazy enough to rise to her feet until she has Lord Salkeen’s permission.

After a What seems like a lifetime Jericha speaks in a pained broken voice. “I’m sorry Lord Salkeen… so very very sorry… I won’t keep anything from you again, I promise. I will never forget that I’m yours and nothing not even death will change that. Please… I’m sorry so very very sorry…” Jericha weeps, apologizing non stop to Lord Salkeen for minutes before she stops. After a few minutes of silence she speaks again. “I should of told you, I know that. Even if there wasn’t a time I should of made time. I’m really sorry with the fighting of the Titan, battling Ebony, having my body destroyed multiple times. The uncontrollable fear that has me fleeing in terror whenever your Master is near. All of that was at the foremost of my thoughts Lord Salkeen. It is still not an excuse for not telling you what Yumara really was. Or about Orion and the reason Izzabelle was bonded to me.” She takes a few breaths and looks up at him. “I will not shoulder the blame for the death of all those victorious demons Lord Salkeen. I will take the blame for everything else but not that. I had no way of knowing that Orion would let himself be killed. Or that he would allow Yumara’s chains to be broken.” Her natural healing is kicking in slowly mending the massive amounts of damage to her body. “I’m also not to blame that you chose to shatter Yumara’s balance. The sheer fact that your God like Master fought to keep Yumara balanced. Should have spoken loudly to you, that it isn’t something that you should mess with.” Jericha knows that she could very well find herself being punished again. Still that Demonic circle on her chest prevents her from withholding things from him.

2 Likes

Jaseiah lands on her backside with a solid thud about fifty meters away from her Lord Father and her soon to be sorry Mother. Other than bruises to her pride from its contact with the hard unforgiving earth, she was practically unscathed. She scans the area looking for Ahcire spotting her she makes her way over to her. “All my senses say that we shouldn’t get involved in whatever is about to transpire between those two.” Looking around again she spots some of her Lord fathers demons still alive but hideously burnt by the catastrophe wrought by Yumara. She also sees and senses creatures moving about the forest. Not all of them watched with good intentions. “Ahcire did you receive any of Ahcirej’s healing abilities, she was capable of healing using both shadow and holy magic. If you can let’s heal who we can, starting there.” She points over at the demons that are writhing in pain, the lower halves of their bodies mostly dissolved. Jaseiah then looks towards the tall twisted trees surrounding them. “I think we might have some unwanted company sis. We should keep our eyes peeled, our hands close to our weapons and our spells prepared.” She says before moving towards the wounded Demons. Using a shadowy version of healing, she starts to heal and regenerate the horrendous wounds and missing extremities.

Jaseiah feels the sensation of something slithering over her hoofed feet. She looks down and sees slimy looking wrapping around her feet and legs. A little ways off in the woods are three twisted plant like humanoids. She cries out in pain as the roots adhere to her flesh. Thousands of needle like teeth pierce her flesh and start sucking the fluid from her. She summons the demonic flames burning away the roots, hissing in pain and anger as she looks down at her damaged leg. She s certain that Ahcire had seen those creatures moving about in the woods and would deal with them accordingly.

Izzabelle lets out a derisive snort… “A bit hard headed… Lord Salkeen’s head would probably be in the record book as the hardest known substance to exist. Not only is he hard headed but he’s pig headed to boot” she screams and yanks at her hair. “Hells bells if his ego ever escaped the confined of his head. The entire legion would be forever lost just trying to circle it.”

“I’ve never been as weak as I was when Lord Salkeen removed my bond with Jericha. Still what’s done is done, broken or not, it cannot be undone. At least in this place the pain and loss only exist in my memories.” Izzabelle says in a faint voice.

”mrgle Mmmrrglllm. Izzabelle hugs him back, she liked this, it felt as though a dense fog was being expelled whenever Sericon hugged her. “It’s nice to know if I ever became a spider spewing murloc, I at least would have one candidate for husband.”

Izzabelle looks at Sericon and smiles, her face light up and becomes a little more alive as she does so. “You’re actually the only one on the list, I no longer trust the other one who was also on the list.” She pauses “I cannot be bound to Jericha again, and Yumara refuses to bond me to her.” Her smile vanishes as she says this replaced by a look of completely devastation.

Izzabelle lets out a squeal of laughter and moves away from Sericon. She is sadly extremely ticklish. “How old is a bit older… ?” She asks still gasping a little for breath.

Izzabelle quickly nods her head, “if we are able to be bonded, I’m not looking forward to getting permission from the volatile demon lord either.”

Izzabelle’s eyes light up with rage at just the thought. “Lord Salkeen,knew exactly what I wanted. He was just being the south end of a north bound donkey.” She says this like she’s preaching to the choir. “An island vacation with you actually sounds rather nice.”

Izzabelle presss her face into Sericon’s chest as she is held by him. Her lips curl up into a smile and she giggles “Why thank you Sericon, I will be forever be greatful, for the one, onetrillienth on a nanosecond you lasted against Master Isaik.” It seemed strange now that Izzabelle thought about it. Maybe Sericon could keep her safe, she wasn’t as terrified at the thought of seeing Isaik as she was earlier.

She pulls back just so she can look up at him. “Do you really think they are trying to find us? I mean outside of this space I’m still quite dead. Plus for now I am stuck here, I kinda want to know what’s happening as well.” While they are speaking in the air above them a large viewing window starts to form.

Izzabelle taps her chin as she ponders this. “I believe there’s an old saying that say. Sometimes you must lose a few battles in order to win the war. Master Isaik isn’t as interested in winning the battles as he is in winning the war.”

“He saw Lord Salkeen’s death, which his death would also be the death of Jericha. But I honestly don’t care what he saw, he shouldn’t have created the contract, Lord Salkeen shouldn’t have ever signed it. I will never trust either of them enough to ever sign another contract.” Izzabelle says with a slightly lost look in her eyes.

“I wouldn’t be a corpse turning into dust if Salkeen hadn’t killed… no let me correct that. If Orion hadn’t let himself be killed by Lord Salkeen.” Izzabelle hugs Sericon tightly once more as she speaks. “Orion’s age is infinite, he can move freely through time and space, he claims he has seen both the birth and the death of the univer…” A loud explosion above grabs Izzabelle’s attention. Her head snaps up above them is a large viewing window. The explosion the just heard was Yumara’s arrow striking the Titan’s head and vaporizing it.

“Do we have popcorn?”

1 Like

Smuggs had been slowly mending his wounds with bandages, waiting for his insectiod pet to hatch and provide him cover when one of his traps inexplicably activated shooting cold liquid nitrogen into the air above it but catching nothing! It was only moments before a large shadow began to over take Smuggs, a massive blade jabbing towards his face! It struck flesh, cutting Smuggs from his right brow to his chin barely nicking his eye! Smuggs’s explosive trap gave him some much needed breathing room blasting the orc backwards!

Smuggs drew a grenade from his belt and tried to aim at the Orc Assassin, the blood in his eyes made it difficult… Right before Smuggs managed to toss the device the orc released a smoke bomb further obscuring Smuggs’s vision… Smuggs felt this was gonna he his hardest fight, he was alone with this Assassin, before the tree nearby him creaked and his newly hatched wasp dove into the smoke!

Varicar leapt into the fray knocking the wasp away! “Of course that’s why the Orc was here, Smuggs was a loose end…” He thought, he watched as Varicar readied to move closer! Throggore lunged from the smoke at a incredibly fast speed, Smuggs barely had enough time to block with his electric prod! Straining with all his might and the added strength of his suit, Smuggs pulled out a small crossbow to shoot at Throggore!

Hand nearly on the trigger, Throggore tossed a fistful of glass shards at Smuggs’s face and disengaged! Smuggs quickly did what he could to clear his vision before he was kicked hard backwards by Varicar! Varicar looked over to Smuggs unfeeling, he was just following his programming, before the wasp returned again to attack the monk!

Smuggs saw a opening and jabbed his electric prod forward sending electrical jolts into Varicar, stunning him for a good second, Smuggs was gonna capitalize on his advantage, when he felt a cold quick slash across his back followed by a shoulder check that sent the gnome to the ground!

The Orc snarled at Varicar, “I will not save you again!” Before turning to jab his blade towards Smuggs!

The downed gnome had little time activating a small shield generator on his person, a second hand backup to the thing he installed on the legion vessel of his escape! The blade nearly reached his face before rebounding off its surface… Smuggs grew pale, the sheildwpuldnt last forever, he had to escape! Smuggs tried to rise, but felt the gash now across his back and the blood still staining his face… He pushed harder, getting to his feet… Smuggs made his best effort to dash forward, he was injured so he wasn’t nearly as fast as he needed, but the clever gnome did have a plan!

Moving as quick as he could he leapt over his tar trap, hoping the two would follow… If he could ensnare them he might live! Smuggs lunged for it, his shield nearly already giving out… He couldn’t die here… He was probably going to die here… Smuggs removed a small mechanical device from his belt, a recorder, then a communications device… He wondered, quickly placing the two together, he made the fastest melding of tech he ever had… Smuggs stiffened as his shield expired, he stood in the center of his trap, it would be only moments before the fighting resumed…

Varicar growled as he was filled with electric jolts, the monk pooled his energy ready to send a blast of chi at the gnome before Throggore jumped in and gave him his reprieve…

Varicar quickly healed his own wounds with a burst of fel chi that surrounded him like a mist cloak. “You will complete your mission, or we will force the other to try…” Varicar droned back at Throggore not amused by his threats.

Smuggs reflected the blade of Throggore’s with a small portable shield, a shield that already flickered as if running out of energy… The Orc took this chance to vanish from sight above, as Smuggs hobbled away to escape, a truly feeble attempt…

As Smuggs ran to a clear spot and seemingly prepare himself for his final stand, Varicar leapt over the gnome to block his path… The monk took a lower stance ready to engage at the slightest movement… “Are you prepared for your death?” Varicar asked calculated and cold.

Smuggs glared up at him, “I have a promise I was supposed to keep, I intend on doing so… Even if I fall I will be avenged…” Smuggs hissed, a cornered beast for sure. With a quick movement Smuggs activated his technological device sending a pulse of electricity into the sky, “Now they all know of your masters plan…” Smuggs growled defiantly extending his electro prod towards Varicar, “Are you prepared for what is coming?” Smuggs taunted.

1 Like

Myrandah, glances down at the Dwarf warrior at her side. “Gregor are you sure that she is here?” she asks while her eyes scan the beach ahead of them. “Aye I be as sure as I am, of me love for some good Dwarven mead.” The Dwarf replies gruffly while tapping his great ax against the ground. In the distance a third moves stealthily through out the trees scanning the area for would be attackers. his blades drip with both deadly, and crippling poisons. He has seen much war, and death, he is fully prepared to cause more. He is about to return to the others when an hellish blaze of felfire in the distance grabs all their attentions.

The three of them move towards the blaze as fast as they can. Still keeping their eyes and ears peeled for any signs of danger. When Gregor suddenly stops and reaches an hand out to stop Myrandah. “Hold up, our Izzabelle seems t’ have vanished. This doesn’t bode well, we need to get there, fast.” Myrandah nods her head and they rush towards the burning remnants of the house on the rocking crag. They reach the area near the destroyed home, just as a Demonic Elf of sorts vanishes into a portal, that vanishes behind him. “Spread out and search for any clues that might tell us where she could have gone.” Myrandah says as she searches the area around the rocky crags. Then making her way south in the direction of Paw,don village. She hasn’t gotten all that far when she

In the Distance Myrandah spots the Gnome, setting out a plethora of traps, which swiftly tells her he is in some sort of trouble. That and he might have some information as to Izzabelle’s whereabouts. She sends a mental signal to both Dwarfs, it would be a few minutes before they reached them. Pulling her weapon free she starts to slowly approach the Gnome when all hell breaks loose. Myrandah watched as the Gnome was attacked by an Orc wearing a hideous mask. It seemed the match might be evenly matched onto another joined the frey. Kicking aside the wasp that the Gnome had started biologically enhancing moments before. Myrandah growls she knows this individual, she’s had the displeasure of having met him before. She cast divine steed to get herself to the Gnome as quickly as possible.

Myrandah reaches the frey just as the Gnome releases the electric pulse into the air. She swiftly cast Consecration on the ground beneath the gnome, before casting Hand of Hindrance on the attacking monk. It would only slow him down for a few seconds, hopefully that would be enough time for the brothers to get here. Myrandah summons forth the Avenging Wrath of her God, before casting Judgement on the Fel Monk. With her final move she casts flash of light on the Gnome. “We’ve got a friend that will be joining us, So do try and keep yourself alive.” Myrandah smiles as she prepares to battle. She’s not had a good fight in sometime, this was a nice break from all the charity work that she does.

1 Like

Maleok silently sat in his earthen prison, it was unlikely he could escape, even if he could he had far little reason. Maleok would patiently wait, he couldn’t die or rot in time he would be revealed…

Maleok felt a tugging of plant life on his body, sooner than he thought… With a odd swiftness the roots entangled the Drakkari before dragging him to the surface! Maleok surfaced and quickly got to his feet, he still had his weapon in his hand, plus any normal creature would always think twice before attacking a full grown undead Drakkari! Maleok peered around, he could’ve sworn that they had been fighting on a dead red world…

Maleok soon realized he was not alone in this newly sprung forest, creatures of dark and mysterious nature began to creep out of the shadows drawn to the enticing idea of a possible meal… Maleok grabbed his mace, a dismembered spine and skull from one of Reavrix’s clones, and prepared himself for a fight!

Maleok paused as he heard a shriek of pain from nearby, it distracted him long enough for a twisted cat like being to lunge forward towards Maleok! The Drakkari roared swinging his mace horizontally and knocking the creature into a nearby tree with a resounding crack, This was it, his dare these things try to challenge the light of the Drakkari!

Maleok roared even louder filling the air with his bellow, as he charged forward and began to gain speed and momentum! The Drakkari crashed into the cat being full force shattering its internal organs than crushing the creature under his feet as he raged forward! Maleok crashed into a tree shattering it from its timbers and bringing the whole thing down as he raged forward!

Wicked vines adhered to his flesh and tried to leech his bodily fluids to bring the rampaging Drakkari down, though it pierced the skin it found no nutrients, Maleok had not fed after the fight with Reavrix and he was starving! Maleok roared crashing into another group of trees and forcing his way through the other side, he found nothing! Maleok roared turning to face the inevitable group of creatures he had now drawn attention too, he wanted to find the source of that shriek!

Ahcire has felt her lords incredible rage and was blasted backwards painfully, groaning the elf only got back to her feet when her mother and father were truly gone. Nakano had ensured Ahcire had been hurt less blocking her with his body! Ahcire quickly moved over to the hurt animal and with a small hymn, Nakano’s fiery burns were healed.

Ahcire looked up at Jaseiah as she approached and pet Nakano’s fur, “Even if we did get involved is there anything we could do?” Ahcire asked, she knew that she and her sister were strong but her mother and father seemed to have ample energy when it meant torturing each other!

“I did, but it’s still new to me! I have yet to fully acclimate to everything I am capable of!” Ahcire said, clearly she could heal with light, she just mended Nakano!

“Right!” Ahcire chirped grabbing her bow and getting ready to fight! Along her bows string holy energy radiated giving it a golden glow! Ahcire looked at it sideways, that was hardly any shadow healing, but it would have to do!

Ahcire watched as Jaseiah healed with her magic before beginning to try with her own, that was until her sister cried out in pain! Ahcire subconsciously rolled to the side her bow extended, she wasn’t sure where to fire but the weapon almost seemed to have a mind of its own! A slight tugging of the weapons direction and Ahcire now saw twisted dark creatures that looked like starved burned wolves! The monsters snarled and tipped to each other as they surrounded the sisters, the demons and Nakano!

Farther off from them a unearthly roar could be heard! Some sort of alpha predator?!! With massive cracking slams this massive creature crashed through the twisted forest coming nearer to the two women! The wolf creatures taking advantage of Ahcire’s anxiety lunged! Ahcire with a yelp subconsciously aimed and fired the first arrow at the nearest wolf impelling it with a rod of light! The hideous creature hissed and snarled like a rabid beast as it was pinned to the ground!

Another wood lunged from behind to snap at Ahcire’s neck, but Nakano would make short work of it! Intercepting the beast midair, Nakano pinned the creature to the flood and ripped out its throat! Still more wolf creatures appeared, Ahcire shooting another with her bow pinning it to the ground with more rods of light! As Ahcire shot she failed to see one wolf stalking behind her, with a short lunge it bit deep into her arm! Ahcire shrieked in pain, causing the rods of light around her to glow painfully bright, before they obliterated their pinned prey and showered the area in healing light!

Ahcire got the creature hard in the face before Nakano grabbed the wolf by the neck and snapped it in s swift motion! The light produced around her flooded into her wound and Jaseiah’s stitching the flesh up! Ahcire readied herself again, it was likely more of these things would come! With another ear splitting snap the bigger creature from deeper in the forest drew nearer.

“Your not wrong! Still none command quite the same way he does, he receives such loyalty from his minions.” Sericon said thinking, but salkeen was absolutely a commander you liked when you were further from his presence…

“We will make you stronger again, don’t worry one bit!” Sericon said poking her again in the side.

“I’ve seen all kinds in the legion, I try not to judge by looks but by ability!” Sericon said dodging the last word, it wasn’t that he didn’t like Izzabelle… After his incident he had a hard time feeling true love, even when Sericon liked someone his body never responded… It was the only thing he truly despised of his affliction… The only reason he might try to fix himself.

“Well I don’t mind it, Though I have no idea how it would feel! If you need someone I’m there!” Sericon said happily his thoughts taken away from the afflictions only true curse.

Sericon laughed slightly scratching his scar absentmindedly, “Well some blood elves might remember the troll wars… I might remember the original exile of our people out of Kalimdor…” Sericon looked down before reinitiating eye contact, “To be fair I was very young when it happened, and I still look so very young because I use fel magic!” Sericon shrugged he had drained hundred of trolls secretly firing the troll wars, it had been very hard to hide his use of fel…

Sericon nodded, depending of the lords mood any sort of thing could happen…

“I don’t know what he was thinking, sometimes he does things because he doesn’t really like something… I assume he didn’t actually like your contract terms. But he did say yes, so…” Sericon shrugged, “Yeah, he might like a place with lots of sun!” Sericon thought.

“Well if we got The Master inside this place with no magic, maybe I would have a higher chance?” Sericon asked questionably… Sericon had never seen the masters non magical form he still could be fighting against a Faceless sized creature… still it would be longer than one trillionth of a second!

“They are looking for us for sure, and with hope for good reasons!” Sericon said he was quickly distracted by the large viewing screen!

Sericon looked back down at Izzabelle again, “Sounds like the master, however if he sees something in you, that might mean your important for the war?” Sericon suggested peeking at the screen above again.

Sericon tilted his head slightly, “To be honest, I don’t think that is all he saw…” Sericon nearly whispered, “You now The Master, he is truly a force to be reckoned with… If Salkeen dies, wouldn’t the master be able to resurrect him?” Sericon asked, he had never spoke of it near the others, he was sure Salkeen wasn’t supposed to know.

Sericon jumped from the massive explosion above, “We leave for how long and everything is already falling apart!” Sericon exclaimed, “They need us!”

Sericon looked over the table, “Butter or Salt?” Before settling down to watch the chaos!

Orion within the blink of an eye, switches to his humanoid form once more. He slowly approaches Lord Salkeen, and his prey…(Jericha.) with caution. He doesn’t fear for his life, he just believes there’s times when you should show some respect. Does he wish to be respectful, not so much. Yet he had made some mistakes, mistakes in which many had paid for, with their lives. Looking at Orion it is impossible to guess his age or his appearance. His age switches constantly, jumping around, old, middle aged, child, ancient, young adult, etc. There’s no rhyme or reason to it, yet he doesn’t seem to notice it at all. Hanging from his robes and moving about in the air around him are hundreds of devices which tell time. As he comes closer most of the devices vanish. It’s surprising that he can see, one of his eyes resembles, the face of an old fashioned clock. The other is an hourglass set into a contraption that turns, and spins it. Once he is close enough to be heard he speaks. “I take the blame for all the deaths, causes by Yumara’s loss of balance and control.” He stops a few Yards away from the two of them. “I made mistakes, those errors of mine, Salkeens army paid the ultimate sacrifice for.”

Orion looks up at the massive tree that now resides in the center of this dark, twisted, yet beautiful forest. “I apologize to you Lord Salkeen, I should never have attacked you the way I did. Testing you at the time I did was a grievous error on behalf. As was the method on how I went about doing it. You had just won a horrendous battle, you had nearly lost Jericha multiple times. Forcing you to feel Izzabelle’s emotions and the damage to her soul. Was both wrong and ignorant of me, as was my remaining dead, for the length of time that I did.” Orion let’s out a sigh as he turns his gaze back to Lord Salkeen once more. “It allowed Yumara to break her chains to the point, that she was able to do this.” He does a sweeping gesture with one of his arms. “Sadly it also destroyed Izzabelle to the point that, she now has to decide whether she wishes to live or die.”

As he speaks a veil is lifted from around him. In his arms he still holds Izzabelle’s remains. There’s not a single aspect of her body that is still flesh and bone. What remains resembles a cross between crumbling stone, and fragile ancient parchment. About forty five percent of her body, mind, and soul have been destroyed. Her body is covered in millions of tiny porous holes, a third of her face and skull have crumbled away. Both of her arms are missing, one up to the shoulder. The other halfway to her elbow. Where her abdomen should be there’s instead a large gaping hole. The foot on her left leg is gone, as is the right leg about mid thigh. Still Orion holds what remains of her close to him with the utmost care. “For the time being I must remain in constant contact with Izzabelle, or her body, mind, and soul… will continue to be eradicated.” As he says this he shifts Izzabelle in his arms. “Lord Salkeen with your permission I would bring you to speak with Izzabelle, when you are ready. Know this however, in my space you have no power. You will not bring violence into it either. You may leave it at anytime of your choosing.” He stops waiting for what he said to sink in before continuing. “It isn’t just you who is rendered powerless in my domain. All who enter are, even I must follow the laws of my domain. While Izzabelle may not wish to see you, it would be impossible to fix things with her, if you cannot,” The veil falls over Izzabelle’s body once more, hiding it once more. While Orion waits to hear what Salkeen wishes to do. Throughout this all he didn’t once address Jericha. After a moment he turns and looks at her.

“If Jericha had tried telling you about either myself or Yumara. Both her tongue and vocal cords would of been destroyed permanently in the most painful way possible. Nothing would ever replace them, anytime new ones were created they too would be destroyed. Now Jericha isn’t going to know she is unable to tell you. It is set up in her head for her to forget what she is going to say if she thinks of telling you. She can only speak of it once the truth is known. However the everything concerning Izzabelle, she should have told you that. Also Varicar has something needed if Izzabelle chooses to live.” As he waits he sends a tiny piece of his mind to check on Yumara.

Gregor hefted his mighty twohanded battleaxe unto his shoulder, with ease. A moment later he vanished into the dense forest of Pandaria. He kept a sure grip on his weapon, prepared to cleave the skull, of any would be attacker. Every few feet he’s forced to swing his ax to cut his way through the dense undergrowth surrounding him. Grundel and he had been asked by Izzabelle’s Father, to locate her. He had felt a change in her and realized they needed to have the talk, not that talk, the other talk. As he moves through the trees, keeping his senses honed in on everything around him, he thinks back…

The first time he had met young Izzabelle, she had been in a fever induced coma. None of the Wildhammer priests had been able to discern the cause of the malady that had struck the young child. Her father, her, and a small entourage of Dwarfs were bringing the child to Ironforge. They had hopes the Dwarven High Clerics there would be able to help. With the rise of attacks along the road to Ironforge, the Father has hired a group of adventures, from The Company of Heaven and Hell to escort them. His brother Grundel and he had been a part of that group. He will admit he was a bit surprised when he realized that the Father was a Gnome and the child a young High Elf. It was a good thing they had hired an escort, the group had been attacked by band of trolls shortly after leaving the safety of Wildhammer lands. The hired bodyguards made short work of the trolls, sadly one of the entourage was lost in the skirmish. They had only been in Loch Moden a short time when young Izzabelle took a turn for the worse. Even in her comatose state she was crying out it pain, the fever was causing patches of her flesh to start burning. She most likely would have died, had it not been for a group of Dark Irons that were making there way north.

Amongst the group of them was a powerful Warlock, well versed in the knowledge of all things fel. He realized quickly what was ailing the High Elf Child. Gregor remembered well the look on the Gnome Fathers face when he was told. “Your daughter, isn’t a pure blood High Elf, she’s a half demon. Her demonic half is to strong for her mind and body to handle. There needs to be a ritual preformed to put limits on her fel. Until a time comes that her body is capable of handling that type of power.” Most of them thought the Gnome would be devastated to discover his young daughter was actually a demon. Yet it seemed he was only worried about making her better. The Warlock had said with fel as strong as hers at such a young age. It would be best for them to bring young Izzabelle back to Blackrock Mountain. Where they could perform the needed ritual, to limit the fel, thus saving the child’s life. The Dark Irons used a gateway that allowed them all to portal to their destination. An emergency council was held, shortly after that, young Izzabelle was taken away by a group of Dark Irons to have the ritual done on her.

It took al ost a half day for the ritual to be finished. The Dark Iron clan has lost a few of its younger Warlocks to the ritual. Izzabelle’s demonhalf did not wish to be limited and it had surprised a group of younger Locks, when it fought back. Now however the limits were in place. The Dark Iron they met, offered to raise her, he said she would need to be trained in how to harness and control her fel abilities. The Gnome thanked him, but he would be returning to his home amongst the Wildhammers with his daughter. A few days later young Izzabelle was well enough not only to travel, but also to cause no end of mischief. That little Imp was a born thief, she had stolen two bottles of his best ale and a quarter of Grundel’s baubles, before she was caught, not as much caught stealing as caught playing with the gems while trying to open the bottle. After that everyone kept a better eye on their belongings. If something was missing they knew exactly where to locate it.

Still Young Izzabelle had made a lasting impression on The Whole lot of them. Now she had just vanished into thin air, Gregor swore that he would find her, he knew she might not look the same. The limiters on her fel had been destroyed, her Father had sensed them weakening when she last visited, before disappearing.

His thoughts are interrupted by the human Paladin Myrandah, calling him and Grundel for aide. The Dwarf turns and Charges through the trees making his way towards the sound of battle

Varicar rolled back away from the hideous consecrated ground, it’s glowing light burned his senses even from this distance… Around him the light cling to his limbs slowing him down, Varicar hissed in annoyance…

Varicar turned glaring at Myrandah, “What a annoyance to meet you again, my dear…” Varicar hissed pulsing fel chi around his body to cleanse the lights hindering grasp! Varicar former a chi orb in his right hand and blocked the blast of light that flew at him, his hand burned from the lights wrath. “You are interfering in things you can’t even imagine!” Varicar hissed returning her judgement attack with a blast of chi!

Varicar hissed, it was now two on two, where ever Throggore was… Still Varicar couldn’t hinge victory or success on such things like Throggore. Varicar taking a lower stance summoned fel chi energies and split into three fel chi clones…

Smuggs looked up from his defeated position, he had been planning to kill him self and hopefully one of the others in a hellish inferno when he pulled the pin on a hidden grenade over his tar trap… This new person changed that, Smuggs felt the hopeful grace of the light heal his wounds, allowing him to rise and fight more…

Smuggs nodded with renewed vigor, “Watch out for the orc!” Smuggs said getting his weapon ready. The Orc had gotten the jump on the gnome enough times for his life time!

Smuggs spun his weapon around ready to engage, now that he had sent off a electric information pulse, it would only be a matter of time before it reached the right people! Even if that monk called for back up, It wouldn’t be enough for them to win!

1 Like