Ered’Kiels Desolation (IC Closed 2)

Salkeen glared down at Jericha his arms crossed over his chest, slowly but surely he began pacing around her like a wolf might around its prey. Jericha should be sorry, she was his most trusted, he needed to be sure he could trust her… The rest of the army could turn on him one day, but never Jericha…

Salkeen stopped to look down upon his minion, these things she spoke of he had to learn of the hard way… Atleast he saw in her humility, a willlingness to accept her flawed ways, he could work with such things…

Salkeen glared at her, that insufferable feline had purposefully chose to die! Salkeen could sense he was a being of more power than he showed off, His spectral senses revealing to him the power Orion held… Salkeen hardly treated that thing worse than he had Jericha just earlier!

Salkeen narrowed his eyes at Jericha for her words, “Some god she is… Can’t control herself, she would be left on a dead world after her temper tantrum…” Salkeen hissed…

Salkeen turned towards this new Orion, the intruder in his place of choosing with Jericha, Salkeen’s body language was defensive and aggressive, as if he would leap at Orion at any moment… “A true sight that you would take humility… Perhaps for this I will hear you out…” Salkeen growled, pacing between Jericha and Orion, his behavior had changed to defending Jericha now…

Salkeen nearly had been ready to berate Orion again, a defense mechanism of his own nature, he had recently suffered a loss to Yumara… His nature made him push this humiliation onto a different target… Salkeen however stopped when he heard of Izzabelle’s death, quickly the demon lord glanced at Jericha to see her reation to the same knowledge…

Salkeen saw the extent of Izzabelle’s damage to her body, she was dead and decaying quickly, like a mummy exposed to the dry elements… The demon lord, showed only anger in his emotions, it was the only way to disguise the slight feeling of loss… Salkeen felt a hiss in his throat a accusation of Orion’s failure, killing his minion, when the creature spoke again…

Salkeen glared at Orion, this could easily be a trick… If Salkeen was truly powerless the demons of his armies might try to rebel, they were nothing if not ambitious for their own grab at power… Salkeen shifted uncomfortably, he was a demon lord, the idea of not having power made him paranoid…

Salkeen glanced back at Jericha before glaring back at Orion, “You have no right to continue this enchantment upon what is mine! I know the truth now, she will be able to tell whoever I will her too! I own Jericha, every piece, every vocal cord is mine…” Salkeen hissed, he took a moment to compose himself. The demon lord glanced at Jericha, “You will rally the demon armies, bring them back to my new vessel…” Salkeen then glared back at Orion, “I will go to this realm, but you must remove Jericha’s vocal enchantment… If you try to deceive me, I will do all I can to burn your realm down to cinders…” Salkeen hissed, he would go to Izzabelle, though he wasn’t sure how it would be received.

1 Like

Izzabelle stops for a moment to listen to what Sericon is saying. He isn’t lying none command quite like Salkeen does. He demands loyalty from his minions, nearly a hundred percent of the time he receives it. Yet… “It is a shame he isn’t as loyal to his minions are they are to him. Still Salkeen has something that draws others to him. Although I’m honestly struggling to figure out what that is at the moment.”

Izzabelle cannot help the laughter as she jumps, moving a bit away from him. “I’m not sure how this will happen Sericon.” Izzabelle says a little sadness creeping back into her voice. Thinking about the loss of Jericha leaves her feeling depressed and hollow.

“That is nice, sadly unless your Legion, most judge on both looks and abilities. I myself when I fall for someone, fall for the full package. I don’t like or dislike one aspect more than another. To me they are all the same. Which makes long term romantic type partnerships impossible for me.” Izzabelle sighs sadly and shrugs, “Not that it was ever a possibility to begin with.”

She taps her chin, as she thinks. “I’m not actually sure how the bond would feel to you. I know that it won’t be as strong as the bond I had with Jericha. The bond I had with her was a part of my life for centuries.” She shakes her head clearing the shadows of unwanted thoughts and feelings. “Biologically I’m only like a hundred and twenty-three, twenty-four, somewhere around that age at least. The one who I call Father, wasn’t certain of my age when he found me… stealing food from him.” She grins as she thinks of her family, for the first three me her thoughts don’t turn to how much they will now despise her. “Yet because of all the time I spent taking care of Jericha in Ebony’s Tower, I’m closer to four hundred and sixty. On the bright side, one doesn’t actually age while there, at least not biologically.” She stops as she realizes she just wandered completely off topic. “Oh god I’m sorry, as I was saying each feels a bit differently, I felt this overwhelming urge to keep Jericha safe. Safe from both herself and from others, it was I who talked Yumara into letting Jericha keep her bond with Salkeen when she first signed the contract with him. I could feel the moment she signed the contract, that she would never want to be separated from him.” She unconsciously leans against Sericon as she continues speaking. “I believe the strength of our feelings for one another, also effects the strength of the bond. These feelings don’t need to be romantic, after all I had no such feelings for Jericha.” She stops and looks up at him. “Some of the things you can expect from the bond would be. You would know if I’m hurt or in trouble. Unless I Blocked the connection, you will know what I’m feeling at most times. It can be bit tricky getting use to that. Jericha was different in the fact I suffered mentally from everything that effected her. Thus why the shield was put in place, about the 5th time I ended in a comatose state because of Jericha surrendering to madness. Yumara decided that I needed some sort of mental barrier to protect me from that. It was that barrier that made Salkeen… destroy my soul. Also you should be able to teleport to me, or teleport me to you, in times of need. The rest we will have to figure out, that’s if it is even aloud. I also believe we would have to make sure that it can even be done.”

Izzabelle lets out a snort of laughter…”I feel like I should be offering you either a cane or a chair old man.” She playfully punches him in the arm. “Well luckily you still seem rather spry for your advanced years.”

“You are probably right although now that I think of it, it was probably more than that. I had attacked and attempted to kill Jericha, and him. I can understand even if I don’t like it, his reason for being a little cross. Yet it wasn’t like they didn’t attack me first. I was trying to save myself, but that really didn’t matter to Salkeen. I was a powerful weapon, one that for a while meant something.”

“Well you are right, in this place all one can do is talk. If Isaik was to attack, he would be ejected from this place. Same with anyone else in this place other than myself. If I tried to attack, I would simply fall into a coma.”

“I’m not sure I want to be found by them, I know that Salkeen will give me away once he finds me. Also I’m still on vacation at this time, I am also rather certain, that he is happy that I might be gone for good.”

“An unprotected mind he can crush, and mold into the perfect little brain dead minion.”

“I got the feeling it was something more, like this was a death, that the Master couldn’t save him from. After all he did to me, I’m not sure if it’s a death I wish to save him from.” Izzabelle doesn’t even realize that a single tear escapes from her eyes as she says this. In reality she does care, and she desperately wants both Salkeen and Jericha to care as well, yeah like that will ever happen, would be best if I chose death, then they could be happy

“Both please,” she says before taking the popcorn. She then shudders as she watches the Devastation of many of Salkeen’s army. Followed by Yumara’s attack on Salkeen, strangely she finds herself getting angry at Yumara as she rips his arm off, and slams him into the ground like he was nothing. That was her Lord that Yumara was trying to destroy. “What the hell happened there Sericon, Why did Orion Let this happen?” She then watches as Orion appears and binds Yumara, as Master Isaik enters this massive god like being and reappears holding an unconscious Yumara. She lets out a breath that she didn’t even realize she was holding when she sees that Salkeen is okay. Damn maybe she did care, and that thought broke her even more. She isn’t able to hear what Master Isaik, and Lord Salkeen are talking about, but she knows it has left Lord Salkeen in a rage. She watches as Jericha approaches Lord Salkeen with two others. One is the spitting image of Ahcirej, yet she isn’t Ahcirej. The other she has no idea about. She somewhat resembles Jericha, with demonic features that kinda reminde… oh! She wasn’t going there she strains to hear what Jericha’s saying, but she only hears mumbling. Whatever it was, it wasn’t something Lord Salkeen wanted to hear. She watches as Jericha is punished and punished hard, whatever she did, Izzabelle was certain she wouldn’t do again. Izzabelle cannot watch anymore so she turns away from the screen.

“Lord Salkeen you are only powerless inside of my space. Out here you will be just as powerful as you are now. You can also leave my space at anytime that you choose. All in my space are rendered powerless, if anyone tried attacking another, they would be ejected from the space. Izzabelle is the only one who cannot leave the space, not until she makes her decision. Sericon is there to help her make the right one. You however are needed there as well.” Orion knows that for Someone in Lord Salkeen’s position, being powerless in any space, was a recipe for destruction.

“I apologize Lord Salkeen but I’m afraid I cannot do that, I wasn’t the one who cast this spell on her. I myself don’t care who she tells about Yumara and I. Most who see the two of us, ultimately think we are weak. Having some one say that the blood elf woman that resembles a child, and her pet cat are a goddess and her watcher, would seem unbelievable to most.” He knows what he’s saying won’t be received well.

“As I said I cannot remove the vocal enchantment, and I don’t think you will have much control over the one who can.” Orion stands up and begins fading away. “I will not force you to come with me Lord Salkeen, I have no desire to have you in my space. Still I believe how was it put.”

“I’m certain that your Master would be understanding if you were to explain to him, that you were unable to clean up the mess with Izzabelle. He seems the reasonable and forgiving type.” He turns and walks away fading further away with each step he takes. “If you have no desire to fix her Lord Salkeen, then it’s time for me to let her go.” As he speaks Izzabelle’s body reappears. He gently kisses the top of her head, as he kneels to place her on the ground. Yet before he can get halfway to the ground he finds himself face to face with Jericha who now has two of her hands wrapped around his throat. “You will not let her go, Lord Salkeen fears nothing and he will fix her, he is more than capable of fixing her. If you let her die before he gets that chance, I will dedicate every free moment of my existence, to figuring out how to ultimately destroy you. Releasing her grip she walks away to carry out her Lords command and Rally his armies. “You might want to hurry with the rallying Jericha, you will be needed to help fix Izzabelle as well.”

“Oh my what have we here, the annoying little Monk, who failed to kidnap Yumara, or save Jericha back then. Why Darling I’m surprised to see you still… alive” Myrandah says with mock sweetness. “However you shouldn’t worry much, I’m more than willing to rectify that grievous error.” She watches as the Dark monk burns away the lights magic with his cursed fel chi. “No, I’m afraid that it is you who has no idea what you are interfering in.” She brings up her Holy Hammer deflecting most of the chi blast. Still some of it washes up over her arm, she hisses in pain as pockets of flesh are destroyed. It is a rather agonizing experience, the flesh and underlying tissue, and muscle, seem to be both burning rotting and burning. it felt like her flesh was being corrupted into something dark and sinister. She casts cleanse, followed by flash of light on her arm, burning away the twisted fel of the Monks, healing most of the damage. She would need to be cautious the power to destroying living flesh, corrupting it into undeath wasn’t something she wanted happening to either herself or her companions. She sends a telepathic warning to both of her comrades. Be wary of the fel Monk, he has flesh corrupting abilities. She then returns the Monks attack dropping low and swinging out at him with her hammer. Lights justice lighting it up like the coming of a second dawn.

Myrandah lets out an annoyed sigh as the Monk splits into three copies of himself. Time to take out the trash she however know that the Monk is a bit tougher than most she has faced, yet she will come out of this victorious, she has a job to accomplish here.

“Thank you.” she had nearly forgotten about the Orc, when she realized who she was fighting. Myrandah grins with the Gnome prepared to fight, they should be able to take care of the Monk, the Orc however they would need to be extra wary of. She casts blessing of protection on the Gnome. Drop as many flares as you can. If the Orc decides to attack we will at least have a chance of seeing him coming." As she says this she renews the consecration on the ground beneath them.
Just then from the distance a mighty bellow is heard, turning slightly she sees Gregor looking completely insane. There’s twigs, leaves and blood in his beard, his eyes have a wild look about them. Whatever got in his path on his mad dash was most likely back there in a few pieces. Spittle flies from his mouth as he lets out a second battle cry and starts to charge towards the group of them. once a few yards away he leaps into the air.

1 Like

Salkeen glared at Orion straight in the eyes, “Even in your realm I have power, it is in their mind that also make them subservient to me…” Salkeen hissed, he wasn’t fully lying, even if he was unable to use his power in Orion’s domain, Sericon had been a long time minion, Salkeen’s mere presence always would have a effect on him. Whether or not it worked on Izzabelle would remain to be seen…

Salkeen crossed his arms, “Not as all powerful after all…” Salkeen hissed, he would find who had put these enchantments over Jericha himself, though he was sure it was the Damned minion of his master. Salkeen had no desire to tell the world what Orion and Yumara were, he didn’t like chains placed on his minion… If he demanded she inform another minion of this, he expected it to be done!

Salkeen waved his hand dismissing Orion’s words of inability to remove the magic, he was not concerned with his limitations… Still Orion spoke as if Salkeen didn’t wish to enter His domain and retrieve Izzabelle…

These words were a threat, a threat Jericha immediately capitalized on… Her rage and fixation to destroy Orion for his subtle manipulations were exactly what Salkeen had expected of her… Salkeen had also expected Jericha had feelings for her long time friend as well, she did not wish for her to die… It spoke leagues to the demon lord…He would rescue Izzabelle from her fate, but he would do it his way, under his will! Salkeen lunged close to Orion after Jericha had stepped away, his massive demonic muscles nearly pressed against the creature… “I will enter your domain…” The demon lord hissed, fel heat radiating off him in waves…

1 Like

“Me personally I think he has some sort of good in him…” Sericon said then looked at Izzabelle and poked her, “If you ever tell him I said that, I will make you regret it!” Sericon said poking her again. “That is of I survive what he does to me for saying that!, but as I was saying. Lord Salkeen has been orbiting Azeroth since the war with the legion ended, I’m not all convinced it’s because he is still following the Burning Titan’s will…” Sericon explained, “We have been fighting other legion commanders to keep them away from Azeroth… And I’m not sure why…” Sericon said looking at Izzabelle.

“Hey, don’t get negative on me, I never thought I would be strong after the Undercity incident, now look at me!” Sericon said gesturing to make fel Fire with his hands!!! Nothing came out… “Oh yeah, no magic…” Sericon muttered…

“Still quite possible madam, but we gotta focus on getting outta here before we think of stuff like that!” Sericon said picking up a piece of cheese and throwing it as hard as he could down the hallways… He wondered if he could start a food fight in here…

Sericon listened to Izzabelle as she explained her age to him, how time moved differently in the Ebony Tower. She also explained how the bond let her feel Jericha’s emotions towards Salkeen, how they would share emotion, and be able to teleport to each other in times of danger!

Sericon looked at another piece of food he was tempted to throw, “Doesit gotta he teleporting? I kinda like nether portals, they are much more my style!

Sericon grabbed a banana and waved it around like a cane, “Respect your elders young lady!” Sericon yelled sarcastically. “I’m still biologically young because I had been draining Amani Trolls of life for quite a few years… Now…” Sericon knee he would have to spill it eventually… “They don’t live long so I didn’t get much real progress until a Silvermoon guard stuck his nose where it didn’t belong! But I swear I only drained like two guards, four at max!” Sericon said hastily, trying to prove he was still not a villain!

Sericon shrugged, Salkeen was truly a mystery some times!

Sericon nodded, he liked being under Salkeen but if the Master had indeed seen something so dangerous, the death of the demon lord, even Sericon might die if his lord did. If Sericon was needed to save Salkeen with Izzabelle, he would surely try! Sericon looked back to Izzabelle as she spoke of falling into a coma, “I would be here waiting for you to wake up!”

Sericon tapped his chin thinking hard, “If you knew your death was coming, and only one could prevent it would you choose greed? It would result in his death then probably ours.” Sericon said outloud though he had really just been trying to think it. “The lord has greed like no other, I don’t think he likes you gone.” Sericon suggested.

Sericon gave her a quick hug, she seemed like she needed it, “I don’t think so, you’ve seen how he is, if he wanted a brain dead minion, he would go get one from Azeroth, he has the whole planet to choose from!” Sericon said trying to perhaps explain a bigger picture, to Sericon the master was beyond powerful, he could grab any sort of minion from Azeroth. He had been imprisoned before in the Stormwind stockades a place he wished to go, and walked out with a small army of Stormwind guards!

Sericon looked nervous, “What kind of death could he not bring him back from?! The master knows fleshshaping and how to make homunculi! In dire times I have seen him consider time magic!”

Sericon tossed them both to Izzabelle under handed, then grabbed a goblin made hot dog and examined it.

“Orion is a powerful being, as usual the big guys are arrogant?” Sericon suggested, he wasn’t quite sure.

1 Like

Jaseiah had just finished healing a handful of demons, when the twisted burnt wolves started circling them. The dark monstrosities looked them up and down, snarling and licking their chops. Acidic like saliva dripping from their yowls, burning away the foliage on the ground as it falls. They move closer, the larger ones snapping at the smaller ones. A thunderous noise in the distance, grabs the attention of the girls. With their attention diverted these twisted animals attack.

Jaseiah decided that further healing would have to wait. They were in a forest full of hostile creatures, she watches as her sister, and Nakano take out a few of them. However the woods are alive, and dozens of hellish eyes glare back at them. Three of the wolves suddenly break free of the group and rush the two girls, spirit cat and demons all at once. Jaseiah casts consecrated hammer as she swings her mighty mace in a downward arc. There’s a loud wet crunching sound as it connects with the wolf’s skull. It hits the ground and twitched madly for a few seconds before becoming still, one whole side of its head caved in. Jaseiah catches the second one, she digs her finger into the matted fur on its blackened chest. Her demonic claws elongated, sinking painfully into the creatures flash. She lifts it from the ground like a man would a rag doll. Calling upon her demonic flames, she sits the creature ablaze. It howls in agony snapping at her, Jaseiah cries out in pain as some of the acidic drool eats away at the flesh eating n her arm. With a mighty heave she sends the flaming body careening at a group of the creatures.

Jaseiah goes to heal her arm when Ahcire’s arrows of light explode, healing both of them and Nakano. Jaseiah turns to Ahcire “Why thank you sis I real…Ahhhhhhhh!!!” Jaseiah screams in pain as a poisonous arrow strikes her in the shoulder, followed by to her hip and another to her thigh. She collapsed to the ground as the numbing poison takes effect. One of her legs and arms are now completely useless. With her good hand she rips the arrows free, casting cleanse on her wounds. She is about to use flash of light with about three dozen, large venomous spiders drop down onto both of the girls. The range in size from a few inches to about two and a half feet. The bite as soon as they land, they shoot their webs at the girls faces, trying to incapacitate them. Jaseiah quickly finds her mouth filled with webs with fibers like glass. It cuts the insides of her mouth all up. When she goes to speak her spell, a gurgling sound followed by blood spills from her mouth. She goes to wipe the hideous webs from her face, slicing up her hands and cheeks in the process. She feels more things fall from the branches above onto her. She is blind and unable to form words, one of the large spiders sinks its mandibles into the back of her neck. When suddenly the pressure on her neck and back are gone. Fel flames suddenly wash over her flesh, not doing any damage to her but destroying the webs and spiders. She turns and nods to the Eredar that had just helped her. She heals her wounds and moves closer to Ahcire while she prepares for another attack… She only hopes whatever is approaching them is on their side.

Jericha pressed herself closer to the ground as Lord Salkeen circled her like a wild animal stalking its prey. She keeps her eyes diverted, as she trembles in fear and reverence before him. “I’m really, really, sorry, I will never forget again Lord Salkeen. I am yours, and I will never keep things from you again.” Jericha desperately wants to move closer to him, she needs the physical contact. Yet she knows she messed up, and it cost her Lord a great amount. Not only had he lost hundreds of loyal demons, and the secrets he hoped to extract from Reavrix. He also lost to Yumara, which was probably a blow to his demonic pride. It was all her fault, she prostrates herself before him… “I’m so very sorry”

Jericha finds her chest starting to ache and burn when Lord Salkeen finally stops before her. She is waiting for the punishment to continue, her heart is beating erratically. After a minute her eyes begin to water, as her thoughts begin to race. She knows that what she said wasn’t an excuse for not finding the time to tell him. when he doesn’t strike out at her again she slowly exhales the breath. A breath she didn’t even realize she was holding. She was so very wrong to keep things from him. the horrible agony that still invaded every fiber of her being told her that.

She looks up a little not far enough up to look into his eyes, but to about chest level. What a nice chest it was, nice, strong muscular…damn that Shivarra blood Now that she had spoken of Yumara, she found it easier to talk about her. “I apologize Lord Salkeen, but Yumara isn’t much different from our Burning Titan. He destroyed and seeks to destroy all worlds to prevent the void from corrupting them. When Yumara becomes unbalanced, she isn’t capable of feeling any sort of emotion. She sees all things as being corrupted and is driven to return them to nothing.” She pauses shaking badly, and taking a few deep breaths “I gave her to you, so that you would have those destructive abilities of her at your com…” She stops as she senses the intrusion into their space.

Jericha growls as Orion appears, it is Lord Salkeen’s presence that stops her from lashing out at him. He should take the blame, he could of come back instantly and prevented all of this

Jericha felt relief flood through her, as Lord Salkeen moved between Orion, and herself. He tells Orion that because he is willing to take humility he would perhaps hear him out. Yet he still keeps himself between the two of them. In that moment. Jericha goes from feeling fear and anxiety, to feeling safe, and protected. Lord Salkeen might still be extremely angry with her, yet she was his. He would let nothing harm her or take her from him.

As Lord Salkeen glances back at her he noticed that Jericha doesn’t seem surprised at all, that Izzabelle is dead. She instead just remains pressed close to the ground glaring at Orion. Jericha isn’t surprised that Izzabelle is dead, she had told Lord Salkeen earlier. Izzabelle’s life is dependent on Orion’s, she knows Izzabelle would have…

Jericha’s thoughts come to a complete halt when she sees Izzabelle’s body. Orion was living again, Izzabelle’s body shouldn’t still be crumbling away like it is. Tears fall from her eyes as she tries to breathe. This wasn’t suppose to happen, Izzabelle couldn’t die, Jericha needed her. She was the only one that fully understood and accepted her. Without realizing what she is doing, Jericha starts emitting the high pitched distressed sounds. Ones that couldn’t be heard by mortal ears. Lord Salkeen would be able to tell she’s more distressed now that when she is in his Masters presence.

Jericha barely hears most of the remaining conversation between Lord Salkeen and Orion. She knows she is to rally the remains of Lord Salkeen’s Demonic army, and return them to his new vessel. Still her brain has trouble connecting with the rest of her body. It isn’t until he mentions Isaik that Jericha’s attention is drawn back to them, from the personal hell it was trapped in.

Rage quickly overrides self preservation, she is off the ground and has both hands wrapped around Orion’s throat in less than a heartbeat. “You will not let her go, Lord Salkeen fears nothing and he will fix her, he is more than capable of fixing her. If you let her die before he gets that chance, I will dedicate every free moment of my existence, to figuring out how to ultimately destroy you.” With this she releases him and he drops back down to the ground. Being this close she can see the true destruction to Izzabelle’s body. Then it hits her, Izzabelle might not be coming back this time. She knows for a fact that if Lord Salkeen can save her, that he will. But she also knows that letting her soul be ripped from her, hurt her friend deeply. *Izzabelle might choose death, what would she do then. He would help her when her mind reaches the point, where she just want everything to end. Jericha drops to her knees and lets out a long mournful wail of loss, pain, and despair.

In the distance a pair of golden eyes flare to life, a moment later there’s a pop! and the tell tale signs of teleportation. A cloaked figure appears before Jericha, leaning close it whispers something in her ear. Jericha’s mind registers, joy, shock, relief, fear, loss, pain, despair, happiness. The figure pulls Jericha into its arms. As it looks up, it’s hood falls back, Lord Salkeen finds himself looking into the Golden eyes of a very much alive Ahcirej. “Lord Salkeen.”

Izzabelle lets out a shriek of laughter and jumps away from Sericon as he pokes her in the side. She playfully swats at his hand… “knock that off, or I’ll tell Lord Salkeen that you said he is actually a nice guy.” She snorts at the thought of Lord Salkeen being a nice guy. “You are right he can seem good to those he cares for and wishes to keep around, I’m not one of those…” She laughs and jerks away as she is poked again. Izzabelle glares at him, which is rather ineffective given that she is gasping for breath.

“Part of his circling of Azeroth, probably had to do with his wanting to retrieve Jericha.” She pauses as she thinks over her words. “Still to want someone back that much, shows that he is capable of caring for someone other than himself. I just wish I was one of those that he wanted.” The smile falls from her face, as she looks down at the floor. “I have no idea why he’s fighting other legion commanders either. Most likely because the brain breaker demanded he do so.” Izzabelle rubs her temples as she says this, she suddenly feels rather weak. It lasts only a few seconds, but it’s enough to scare her a little.

“I find it hard to be positive when you lost nearly everything you had, and were Sericon.” Izzabelle snorts and turns away, before she starts laughing… “that…” laughs even harder… “that was ummmm…” has to sit down she is laughing so hard… “that was the most…amazing display of power ever.” It takes her a few minutes to recover, she wipes the tears from her eyes. She looks at him and smiles, she was so unsure about what to do.

Izzabelle looks at Sericon and playfully punches him in the arm. “You’re not actually trapped here, you could simply walk through one of the doors back to where you were. Actually you could walk through to anywhere you wished to go.” Izzabelle cannot help the sadness that creeps into her voice as she says this. She hopes that he doesn’t leave, she is about certain that he won’t. Yet she had been certain about Jericha, Salkeen and Isaik as well. Down the hall a door appears, it opens, and the hunk of cheese vanishes through it. A second later on the wall near Sericon a tiny door opens, the hunk of cheese flies out and whacks him in the side of the head. Izzabelle watches this and tries not to start laughing again. “As for it being possible, I think for me it is hopeless. But that is just as much my fault as anything. It was hard before I looked like a hideous monster.”

“I don’t think it does, Jericha usually summoned me using void portals and rifts, I preferred using demonic gateways, especially once I realized that I could.”

Izzabelle reaches over a lightly caresses his face. “I don’t really think there’s anything wrong, with draining a few Silvermoon guards. I myself have been forced into killing a few that have stuck there noses in while I was doing a job.” She smiles at him, to show him that she isn’t bothered but what he just said. Right now he is the only thing she had worth living for.

“I’m glad that someone would be waiting.”

Izzabelle turns and looks at Sericon, she takes a few steps away from him. “If I was told my death was coming. I wouldn’t go out of my way to completely destroy and alienate the only one who can save me.” Izzabelle says as she starts pacing back and forth. “Also if he doesn’t like me gone why sign a Contract that would only get rid of me.”

“True, but they would lack my abilities and fire power. Not that my power wasn’t greatly weakened by the loss of my connection with Jericha.

Izzabelle looks at Sericon, as she ponders this, “I don’t know, I do know that Master Isaik could make thousands of Homunculi Salkeen’s, millions of clones, and flesh shape a Plethora of them. If the real Salkeen truly died, then Jericha would die with him. So whatever he saw, must have been bad.” Without the constant whispering in her mind, without the endless burning pain, without the lost and hollow feeling, that left her feeling empty and praying for death. Izzabelle was better able to listen to what was being said. Still though she didn’t want Lord Salkeen letting her go.

She catches both of them and sits them down next to the popcorn. “Orion has never let Yumara get this bad before. It you are right about powerful people being arrogant.” She adds some butter and salt to the popcorn. She looks up at the viewing screen again. This time she sees Orion and Salkeen talking. Izzabelle lets out a startled gasp as she sees herself in Orion’s arms. “Oh god Sericon I’m actually dead… my body isn’t repairing itself. I thought Orion might have been lying when he said I had a choice.” She watches as Jericha breaks down, then it occurs to her that Orion is bringing Lord Salkeen here. Izzabelle can feel her heart rate accelerating at the thought of seeing him. She does the only thing she can think of doing, she jumps to her feet and rushes down one of the many halls. She beats and pulls on multiple doors. After about the twentieth door, she slides down to the floor sobbing.

Ahcire reacted immediately to her sisters pain, subconsciously drawing her bow and loosing light arrows into the darkness! They flew some meters before bursting into brilliant explosions of light! Ahcire heard hissing and exclamations of pain among the blasts but she was sure many more had survived! Ahcire was abruptly knocked to the floor as massive spiders dropped from the sky, she screamed as she put her bow between her and the hideous arachnid, the webbing blasted her into her eyes blinding the elf.

Ahcire continued to try and keep the snapping spider away before she felt a hard tug as something furrier and bigger grabbed the spider from the back and ripped it off her! Nakano has come to her rescue, tearing the spider apart with his fangs! Ahcire tried to wipe the webs away and failed, she would have to fight blind for a moment! Ahcire reached out for her sister, she could atleast fight if she had some help! After feeling a blazing fire near her she reached again touching her sister on the shoulder! In the distance the massive creature roared again and trees were snapped from their timbers as it moved towards them! Still more creatures appeared to hunt the women and the demons, they would need to survive!

Isaik sat in the command center his eyes cold and dead, he was not currently viewing this world, his sights were set on the countless time strands watching the possible futures in store what would happen, where it might lead…

Isaik had seen it, through the Juggernauts eyes the war of thorns was coming to a end, from the other soldiers the Juggernaut had heard that Saurfang had spared killing Malfurion… Isaik watched without emotion, the pitiful infighting between the alliance and the horde had always been a useless endeavor, the only use it was to him was distraction of his plans… Isaik focused pushing his vision forward in time, the sight made him grin… The world tree, Teldrassil, was on fire… It ignited a even more brutal conflict between the alliance and horde, Undercity fell afterwards… The visions were intriguing but just things that would set the scenes of events that he would be in…

Isaik watched seeing things in Zandalar, the trolls empire, a place the horde would be sending its soldiers, something dark and vile in the swamps drew Isaik’s attention… It would be useful to track down… Isaik had seen enough he needed to look farther…

Assuming Salkeen had succeeded in convincing Izzabelle to live, Isaik saw a particularly interesting future… If Izzabelle had ever wanted children with Sericon, he saw… complications, in a few timelines it was Izzabelle but for most it was Sericon! Isaik continued watching, in a need to fix himself, the two approached Isaik for aid… The master in many timelines where Izzabelle had agreed to be under him had readily agreed, he was afterall generous to his own minions… The next timelines were not as cheerful, in every timeline where Isaik had fixed the problem with his own magic and power the child would eventually turn dark… The child would turn on his parents in some cases, suicide in others, Isaik’s pure void used to fix Sericon resulted in bad timelines… Isaik hissed, in infinite timelines surely Izzabelle and Sericon could succeed…

After much searching Isaik saw something… Another being, something from Sericon’s direct past, but not someone he actively knew… The reunion of these two would be painful, the other being much older would be filled with disgust for what Sericon had become… But if they succeeded, Isaik could take a piece from this being and one from Sericon to fully heal the blood elves abilities… Isaik looked grim, As usual it was specific timelines that led to the most optimal future…

Isaik glared towards the event he viewed most… The Phoenix facing a man with the mark of him… The vision had remained mostly the same, a dwarf with red eyes casting fel fire into the sky over taking the Phoenix and burning him down… Isaik was all to familiar who it was, right after the Phoenix fell, the dwarf came for Isaik… The vision ended badly in every case…

Isaik glared forward if he made a move on the dwarf before he could attack the Phoenix, it changed… A undead figure wreathed in fel fire was present instead, avenging his teacher, again the Phoenix died… Then…

Isaik went to the same successful timestrand he had seen before… A elven rogue trained by Isaik on how to kill the man with the mark, unconnected to Salkeen by bond. She could fight beside him but never be directly connected or he would kill her through Salkeen’s connection. She would fight the man marked with him, never did the dwarf die but he would be forced to retreat failing in killing Salkeen…

Isaik hissed, If Salkeen couldn’t fix this mess, he would die, they would all fail… Isaik could feel Salkeen’s overconfident and arrogance, it made him wonder if he would even succeed… If Salkeen failed Isaik would need time, time to search the infinitum of timestrands for another chance at survival and victory…

Varicar gave a quick smirk as he brought such pain to this troublesome whelp! “Failed kidnapping Jericha and Yumara?” Varicar laughed ducking backwards unnaturally as the burning lights hammer flew over him. “Who do you think sent me here to kill the gnome??” Varicar hissed, he was lying… “Jericha and Yumara are now with us, withbthe right commands we could even get them to kill you!” Varicar said lunged forward as the first chi copy, the green one, he reached aggressively trying to crush her heart with a chi jab!

Another of the chi clones, the red one, glared at Smuggs kicking forward to crush the poor things skull when it was deflected by a blessing of that troublesome Paladin! The last chi clone, the blue one, was about to flank the Paladin and bring her down and he heard the roar of anothe combatants screaming in! Rolling quick the blue clone leapt into the air to intercept the warrior! “Another fool to die for nothing?” Varicar hissed!

The two clones on the ground cursed as they felt the holy light burn their legs, they would need to force the group off this pitiful consecration!

Smuggs whirled his weapon around, Varicar was a truly dangerous creature to fight as mere mortals! Smuggs watched as Varicar danced around the lethal blows that might end him, as monks would but with enhanced fel reflexes! Smuggs knew the monk would continue to dance around their attacks, with quick thinking the gnome activated his tar trap! The machine whirled to life, taking a quick assessment of the battle before shooting tar over the direction of Varicar and his clones. That would slow them down! Smuggs lunged backwards, quickly searching through the underbrush for his fallen pet… If he could find the wasp he could heal it back to enough strength to continue fighting!

1 Like

“Well you have a point there, I cannot stop them from following your commands. Nor am I able to stop you from commanding them. However if you use threats to get them to follow your commands. It will be seen as violence, and you will be ejected from my space.” Orion is only saying this because it’s how his space works. While he isn’t keen on having the volatile Demon Lord in his space, or Jericha for that matter. He realizes that the both of them will be needed, along with the Demon Pilot, if Izzabelle is to be saved. “I Personally hope that you still have some power to make Izzabelle listen to you Lord Salkeen. This will be much harder if you cannot.”

The hourglasses turn, the clocks tick, hands move gears turn. “Now Lord Salkeen, I never once claimed to be all powerful. I leave those claims to ones more like yourself.” Orion claims as he switches from an old man into that of a young child. As soon as he got Salkeen and Jericha to Izzabelle and the Pilot, The better. “It doesn’t take a genius to guess where your thoughts would take you once you knew I didn’t cast the spell on Jericha. Yumara had nothing to do with it either. The same ones that Chained Yumara to Mortal form, and charged me with watching her. They are the ones that cast the spell of silence on Jericha.” Orion’s age switches again as he speaks. ‘Have you not noticed how obsessed Yumara is with Jericha, she would never do anything that would hurt her like that.”

Orion pauses not really overtly concerned with Jericha’s threat. What does grab his attention is, just how distraught Jericha is over the possibility of losing Izzabelle permanently. He was rather certain that Jericha cared for no one but Lord Salkeen. Obviously the loss of Ahcirej and now the possible death of Izzabelle. Were causing Jericha emotional distress, extremely powerful distress. Because she somehow managed to bring Ahcirej back her need, and pain were that great. Jericha had been given the command to Rally Salkeen’s remaining minions. Still she would be needed to help with Izzabelle. She was a big part of why Izzabelle was so broken at this time. “When you are done with your tearful reunion Jericha, do Rally the remains of Salkeen’s army Jericha. You are needed to help fix Izzabelle. I’ll take Lord Salkeen there first, I believe that letting the two talk alone at first might be for the best.”

“Very well then Salkeen, let us be gone then.” With this he reaches out and lightly touches Salkeen’s Arm. The both vanish, and reappear in Orion’s space, just as Izzabelle turns and flees down one of the halls. Orion had been hoping she wouldn’t realize they were coming. It wouldn’t do to have Izzabelle continuously running from Lord Salkeen. So Orion begins closing off sections of his space. “Know this Lord Salkeen. Ebony has been whispering and manipulating Izzabelle since you ripped her soul from Jericha’s. He knows exactly what to say to make Master Isaik, Jericha, and you look like the enemy. Ebony doesn’t need to lie, he just twists and manipulates the actions of others to better suit his needs.” Orion says this as his space becomes smaller. “You signing that contract, hurt Izzabelle much more than even I thought it would. I thought she would be upset, but I never imagined it would leave her wanting to die so badly, that I would be forced to intervene.” He watches as Izzabelle slides down one of the many doors in tears. He got this awful feeling she would keep trying to run. “Just so you know, pinning Izzabelle down or tying her to a chair, to get her to listen to you, would not be considered violence. It would instead be seen as an action born from the necessity to get an errant child to stop and listen to you. Now I need to go and get Jericha.” With that Orion switches to his feline form jumps onto his little broom and vanishes.

1 Like

Salkeen crossed his arms over his chest, Orion had no idea how much devotion Salkeen could command. The demon lord knew he could atleast catch Izzabelle’s attention for a moment if needed too.

Salkeen listened to the coy remark of Orion, perhaps he was trying to bait him once more. He would get no such responses, Salkeen inhaled before exhaling a minor amount of fel flames…

“So then, I will deal with these individuals themselves…” Salkeen hissed, he glared straight at Orion, “Me and you will exchange words about this later…” Salkeen growled, turning to see a bright flash of light… The demon lord made no move to embrace her or so much… Under his mask Salkeen did give a grin…

“About time you came back, here I was starting to get worried…” Salkeen hissed sarcastically, he could explain why but he always had a feeling Ahcirej would return, he didn’t choose his minions because they were weak! They were resilient! “Go help Jericha rally the demons, after we are done here, we will leave this blasted rock…” Salkeen said looking at Ahcirej inspecting her closely with his spectral vision.

Salkeen glared back towards Orion who seemed eager to get moving on…

Salkeen appeared within this new realm, time magic flowed through the air, Salkeen could smell it, not to mention see it with his spectral sight. Salkeen watched without a word as Izzabelle turned to flee down a nearby hall, such weakness now was prevalent in her…

Salkeen growled back towards Orion, “That arrogant fool will get what is coming to him soon enough, I will not let one such as him cause such disruptions to my plans and escape unscathed…” Salkeen growled low looking over at Izzabelle with disappointment quite clear on his face.

Salkeen peered back at Orion, a cold glare on his face, “Do you think I like signing contracts like that? To choose to break a contract in the most vile of ways because I’m given a ultimatum of Jericha fleeing to Ebony Tower, or lose Izzabelle?” Salkeen hissed, “Then I learn if they are all bound to me, they all die! Yet still I am not told the exact reasons why!” Salkeen snapped nobody had bothered to truly ask him his own feelings on the matter. Salkeen turned away from Orion, he would reveal no more of his weaknesses…

The demon lord stomped away from Orion at a moderate pace and towards Izzabelle, “Is this truly the being brought to me from Jericha’s estate?” Salkeen hissed sarcastically but with a dark under tone. “Izzabelle, The Silent Blade! I demand discipline! You will cease that sniveling like a child!” The demon lord barked, “I did not choose to give you such power because you were weak!” Salkeen continued, striding over towards Izzabelle at a quick pace. Sericon moved to get up and intercept his lord towards Izzabelle But was quickly halted by a quick glare… Salkeen was not going to harm Izzabelle, he hardly had the power to in this realm…

Salkeen glared at Izzabelle, “I give you a time to do whatever you wish and you choose to kill yourself…” Salkeen hissed, The demon lord squinted his eyes at her, “You’re supposed to be smart and clever…” The demon lord hissed… Salkeen paced around Izzabelle, “Jericha worries about you… Did you think your death would somehow make her life better?” Salkeen asked metaphorically…

The demon lord finally stopped pacing and turned to face Izzabelle directly… “You normally we’re filled with such ability to insult and cause my ire… Do not be silent anymore! Speak! You wish to be heard? It is time to let it be so!” Salkeen commanded, this was the moment she could tell him everything and anything and he would listen, he had commanded it so! She would feel no retribution for such actions…

1 Like

Izzabelle takes a few calming breaths, she didn’t want him anywhere near her at this time. “What genius did you tap into, to realize that I’m not the same being Jericha brought to you. You personally destroyed that person Salkeen. You’re like the ignorant child who breaks his toys. Then rages and demands to know why they aren’t working as intended.” Salkeen had no room to talk, you don’t destroy a persons body and soul, you don’t take everything from them. Then be all like…is the same being…of course it ain’t the same being you ignorant jerk. Are you truly so clueless as to think that it would be. Your complete lack of comprehension frightens me Izzabelle looks down at the floor, she isn’t sure she has anything to say to him at this time.

“I demand that you kiss my hairless backside, guess we are both going to be rather disappointed with the other, huh Salkeen?” Izzabelle snaps glaring up defiantly at him as he tries to command her. Who the was he to demand anything of her. Only those who truly cared had the rights to demand or ask anything of her. Salkeen wasn’t one of those people, he was one that sought to destroy her. “You gave me nothing Lord Salkeen” she spits out his name like it’s the most vile thing ever. “What you claim to be power, did nothing but weaken me. I was much stronger before you started messing with me. Perhaps instead of raging and believing you know best. You should prick your ears and listen to what is being said. If you think I’m weak, it’s because you made me this way.” Izzabelle exclaims while slowly rising to her feet. She had no intentions of speaking to him, or listening to him if he thought her weak. He had made her weak deliberately, and now he was confirming just that

Izzabelle’s eyes widen at that statement, “You haven’t even given me a few hours. Honestly why should it matter to you, if a… how did you put it…” Izzabelle taps her chin and mocks thinking. “Oh! Yes now I remember weak. It shouldn’t matter to you if a weak minion chooses to die now should it?” Izzabelle asks with mock sincerity. “Smart enough to get away before you can give me away. One would almost think you and the Soul Thief were working together. How long are you going to pretend you care for Jericha before you break her as well?” She looks up at Salkeen staring him right in the eyes. If he cared at all in any way he would see just how broken she was inside. Yet she is certain he is incapable of emotions other than rage, hate, and condescension. “Jericha should have worried about me, back when you ripped my soul from hers. She stood there and let you destroy me, don’t you dare ask me if I think my death would make her life better. When she is the one who helped you kill me.” She pushes away from the door and goes to move past Lord Salkeen. “I did think my death would make your life better Lord Salkeen.” She says that with Complete sincerity, she does truly think her death would make his life better.

Izzabelle sighs, completely defeated, he couldn’t uunderstand, he wouldn’t understand. “Go consult your Council of Talking skulls. Then return when you aren’t being a baboons backend. She turns and walks away from him, approaching Sericon. “Give Jericha back to Yumara, watch as she dies a permanent death when you do so. Then if you are capable of feeling anything at all, you will know my souls pain, knowing that Jericha will never be a part of it again.” With that said Izzabelle walks up to Sericon, and presses her head against his chest. “I’m so very sorry for everything Sericon…” she pulls back and looks up at him… “I guess Salkeen is right I am weak… I choose…” suddenly the room becomes deathly silent as all the clocks stop working, the sand freezes in the hourglasses. Izzabelle completely freezes in place. The feast and viewing screen vanish, as all but a few of the doors fade into nothing.

Orion suddenly reappears Without Jericha, because he didn’t have the time to actually retrieve her. He switches back to his real form and moves swiftly over to Izzabelle. He reaches out and places a hand against her fore head “not good” he turns and glares at Salkeen. “You saw, and felt the damage done to her soul, body and mind. This is how you chose to fix it, you are one of the only ones that can fix it. Instead you make it even worse, are you so ignorant that you cannot even talk to another properly. I should kick you from my space and deem you freaking useless, and hope that the pilot can salvage the damage you just caused.” Orion was angry and completely unsurprised. Salkeen seemed to deal with everything by being raging and being a condescending jerk. Izzabelle needed him to be understanding, she was hurting and being hurt more wasn’t making things any better. Orion paces back and forth the time devices circling him going haywire. This wasn’t working out as he had planned, he doubted it was working quite the way Salkeen planned either. Orion turns and walk up to Salkeen stopping when he is practically touching him. “Do you even want to fix her Lord Salkeen?”

Though Salkeen didn’t care for the direct insults, this rebellious nature is exactly what he was looking for.

Salkeen crossed his arms, grinning under his mask, he was unsure if Izzabelle could see it his she might react. This was definitely her, and to talk back in such ways to a demon lord? She still had strength.

Salkeen tilted his head slightly to the side, that couldn’t be all true she was still stronger than any mortal elf… He know was sure she wasn’t weak…

Salkeen continued to let her rant, he could try to interrupt and say something but he was seeing everything of her true emotions now.

Salkeen narrowed his eyes he hardly liked hearing her talk of Jericha like this, but he would get even later…

Salkeen looked right back at Izzabelle, her mind had been thoroughly scrambled by the Soul Thief…

There’s the insult he was waiting for! That proved she was still very much the same powerful individual on the inside. Though again Salkeen could go without the talking of Jericha in such bad situations.

Before giving the demon lord even a chance to respond the women runs off and begins to choose death.

Orion appeared in a flash, approaching Salkeen with the same tones he treated others. “I saw what I needed to see, I see you saw her pain, I see something else.” Salkeen said his hiss barely audible.

Salkeen looked back at Orion, perhaps a arrogant look on his face, “You act as if I can’t or won’t…” Salkeen hissed, he pushed passed Orion and now came up behind Izzabelle, he didn’t know if she would hear him now that she was frozen… Placing a clawed hand on her shoulder, he spoke to her. “I see I was wrong…” Salkeen said, words that might never be uttered again. “I don’t see a weak women before me… You are still the strong rebellious women standing up to a demon lord you were before.” Salkeen saud truly emphasizing that this women had talked such ways to a demon lord, that regardless of location took guts.

Salkeen quickly grabbed a chair from the nearby table and sat his demon lord self down. “I never liked that contract I was forced to sign.” Salkeen explained, “It was a ultimatum, just after Jericha had nearly gone back to the Ebony Tower I had to ensure we didn’t lose her.” Salkeen hissed, he meant the word we, Izzabelle was included in his thoughts. “I truly believed I could still spurn my master, be able to command my soldiers where he still gained nothing… But the would be goddess interfered before I had the chance.” Salkeen hissed, “I know you felt such pain when you were forced to kill her, I felt that too, the contract I signed caused it… I know your not weak, you have proven yourself…” Salkeen muttered, he was still unsure if she could hear him frozen as she was or if he had unfroze her with his touch. “I am not letting you die, because I still see potential in you, you are not weak.” Salkeen said looking up towards Izzabelle, “I cannot change the past, hence I cannot reconnect your soul to Jericha’s… I will still do what is necessary for you to live…” Salkeen said he was not threatening her or attacking just speaking…

“Much of your pain isn’t from me, in my arrogance in protecting Jericha from his influences, I did not see him running so rampant within you… The Soul Thief…” Salkeen hissed the last word with such contempt… “I will make him pay…” Salkeen growled.

1 Like

Orion who had been simply listening at first, slowly approaches Lord Salkeen. I’ve seen, and heard, all I need to see, an hear." As he speaks Izzabelle’s ruined body appears in his arms. In the next instant it starts rapidly repairing itself. Dust and motes of light dance and swirl around her body. They reform into bones, cartilage, sinew, muscles, internal organs… Flesh knits itself back together, her face rebuilds itself, while the hole in her abdomen shrinks until it vanishes completely. After a few moments she appears completely healed, Orion cannot return her to who she was before Salkeen changed her. It was to dangerous to go back and mess with her like that. He knew that while she saw herself as hideous, she would have trouble connecting to others. She would need those connection to heal her soul, until then her soul would continue to bleed. He also knew that she had grown to care for the spiders that dwell within her. Her fear of not being accepted, at being spurned and looked at with disgust, allowed for the Soul Thief to break her. Now that her body had been healed, it was time.

He walks up to Lord Salkeen and places Izzabelle’s still lifeless but completely healed body on his lap. “Lord Salkeen please don’t take what I’m about to say wrong. There’s something that you should know about the bond Izzabelle once had with Jericha.” Orion isn’t sure if he should be telling Salkeen this or not. “For centuries the bond was so powerful that Izzabelle couldn’t discern her thoughts, or feelings, from those of Jericha’s.” He reaches out and touches the frozen form of Izzabelle. It vanishes and in it’s place is a burning white flame he holds within his hand. “The reason your signing that contract hurt her so much, is now so obvious to me. I cannot believe that it never occurred to me before this, now I see it as plain as day. Because Izzabelle couldn’t separate hers and Jericha’s feelings, there’s a part of her, that has loved you for just as long as Jericha has. Izzabelle has felt that same love and unhealthy fixation that Jericha has felt for you right from the very beginning. It wasn’t until Yumara put the barrier up that Izzabelle was able to experience her own thoughts and feeling once more. Still one doesn’t obsessively love some one for that long and not have it effect them.” He is quite certain that Lord Salkeen will be unable to comprehend what he is saying.

He presses the hand holding the flame to Izzabelle’s chest a split second later. Izzabelle draws her first breath. Within Lord Salkeen’s mind Izzabelle’s presence flares back to life. "I can repair the physical damage her body Lord Salkeen, it is up to you to repair the rest. Know that she heard you and she is now ready to listen to what you have to say. Take her and the pilot and return to your vessel, continue fixing her in a place of your choosing. She will wake up soon, and it might be best if Ahcirej was there when she does. She is very distraught about her death knowing that she still lives might make her more agreeable. You said something before I left the first time, that I wish to address.

“Lord Salkeen Your Master tried to tell you why he made the contract. He tried telling you when you attempted to use Ahcirej to free Izzabelle from the contract you both have. Your Master saw your death. A death that would end you on a permanent basis. He saw that Izzabelle could prevent this, but she cannot be bond to you.” He stops speaking for a moment to see if he remembers his Master telling him this. “Know this Lord Salkeen, if you die they all die, it doesn’t matter if they are bound to you or not. Giving Izzabelle up isn’t saving her, it’s saving you. By saving you, all of them are saved as well. However if you give her up and she leaves, they will all still die, when you die.” Orion stops talking and lowers his head “I apologize for the wrongs I’ve committed against you Lord Salkeen." Then he actually kneels respectfully before him, before fading away.

2 Likes

Looking at Ahcirej with his spectral vision, Salkeen would see that she is no longer bound to him. Nor is she bound to Jericha, she isn’t bound to anything. Yet he could easily sense within her a desire to still follow both him, and his commands. To Ahcirej having a magical, spiritual, or physical bond didn’t matter. He was her Lord and nothing would change that. Jericha was a part of her, her twin no dagger would take that away. Ahcirej suddenly steps away from Jericha and bows Respectfully before Lord Salkeen “As you command Lord Salkeen, we shall Rally the demons.” That said she vanishes with Jericha. They reappear close to where the girls are fighting the twisted nature beings of Yumara’s.

Ahcirej wastes no time, she summons her flames and creates a circle of flames which completely obliterates everything of Yumara’s within a twenty-five yard radius from where she is standing. Twisted dark beings shriek and shrill as they are consumed by the flames of death. Tree become blackened charcoaled husks, that crumble into piles of ashes. While Ahcirej takes care of what was close to them Jericha speaks her voice echoing over the expanse of land, like that of a true leader.

“I demand that you all rise up, You stand here the survivors of not only a wannabe Titan, but also the survivors of a would be Goddess. You are more than simple demonic minions. You are the proud and powerful soldiers, of the strongest Demon Lord ever. I say again rise, rise and let us once more cast our shadows over the realms. Let the worlds tremble before our might, let The would be gods flee in terror at the mere mention of our names. Rise and fight… because we are the destroyers of worlds, we are the ones that will strike fear into the hearts of the makers. We are LEGION!” As Jericha speaks, both her and Ahcirej heal the rest of Salkeen’s Army. “Come we are leaving this cursed planet behind us.” With that said hundreds of demonic gateways and Mage portals appear. Ahcirej looks over at Jaseiah and Ahcire and smiles. “Let’s go.”

2 Likes

Gregor busted his way through the forest, like a runaway Tram. Taking out everything before him, with mighty slashes of his great two handed battleaxe. Trees are rendered into nothing but kindling and toothpicks. Flora, and fauna are crushed beneath his heavy steel boots. Animals are sent scampering off in all directions, to escape the oncoming whirlwind of destruction. Amid the trees are three Grookin Dookers. Now the days of these three might have ended better, had they stayed in the trees, they did not. Two drop down from the trees a little ways up along the path the Dwarf is carving through the forest. The last of the three leapt down onto the Dwarf, it was the last thing it did. Gregor lets out a furious roar and swings the ax in an upwards sweep. The blow so powerful that it splices the unexpecting Grookin from crotch to chest. Insides quickly become outsides, as is falls lifeless to the ground. Wasting no time Gregor sends the ax head over handle flying at one of the two Grookin’s further up. It strikes and splits its head like a coconut, blood splashes everywhere. Brain leaks out from around the ax embedded into its skull. The third seeing the death of his buddies, turns to run. He barely moves when he hears death charging at him. He goes to leap into the trees, just as the Dwarf rips the ax from the skull of his brother. He grabs the lower branches, the Dwarf swings the ax. Freedom so close, there’s pain and the sound of bones being shattered. Followed by the sounds of organs being crushed, as the final Grookin’s chest explodes as it is struck with a mighty blow. Blood and bone bits splatter all over Gregor’s Face, beard, and armor, yet he doesn’t slow down.

He busts out of the forest and sees the Paladin, facing off against a Monk who just summoned 3 clones. Fighting with her is a Gnome, Gregor lets out a massive battle cry, and charges forward. Going into a berserker rage, he leaps into the air prepared to bring his fury down. He is intercepted by one of the Monks clones. The clone goes to paralyze the troublesome Dwarf, but it thwarted by the berserker rage. Switching tactics the clones hand slams into Gregor’s chest palm first, forcing the air from his lungs. At the same time Gregor swings his ax delivering a mortal strike to the clone. The sharp part of the ax slices through the flesh and some of the muscle on the clones chest. The monk clone flips back catching the Dwarf with a rising sun kick, right beneath his chin. There’s an audible crack as his head snaps back. Blood bursts from the Dwarfs mouth, and he bellows out in rage. Sweeping his ax low he hamstrings the Clone before it can roll away. The two measure each other up, before attacking once more.

1 Like

Ahcire watched as a women who looked like her appeared, she looked more like her than even Jaseiah or Jericha, could this have been who she was made from?

A burning inferno lashed around Ahcire, her sister and much of the demons gathered scouring the land of the dark creatures! As Ahcirej tends to those nearby, Jericha took a stance and boomed a great voice across the land!

Ahcire could feel herself being pumped up, even after all this nonstop fighting and war, she felt ready to charge forward her bow in hand and conquer another world! Ahcire could help during all this to cheer out with Jericha, “We are Legion!!” It appeared she wasn’t the only one to feel such a effect as the entirety of Salkeen’s legion army responded with their own cheers and roars! The whole of the forest quaked with their devotion and combined fury! They were legion! The roars were so loud it seemed to drive most of the twisted beasts away… Nearby however the trees still cracked as the alpha creature still moved forward…

Ahcire was ready, she almost wanted to fight whatever was coming, she turned to Jaseiah nodding, “One more second, I wanna see it…” Ahcire muttered watched the trees close as she listened to the ever encroaching giant… With a deafening loud crack a nearby tree crashed down and a billow of dust rose concealing whatever had come all this way! The sheer sound of the tree made Ahcire nearly jump!

1 Like