Ered’Kiels Desolation (IC Closed 2)

(Previous thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764346258?page=1 )

Maleok swung again and again slicing down demonic warrior after demonic warrior, he could do this all day! With a final downward slash Makeok spread a felguards blood across the room, in a beautiful liquid explosion of green! The massive drakkari stood triumphant over another assault of the position he had felt to guard, the mess of mechanical wires and mechanisms behind him that supplied power to the inside of the ship.

For a moment everything was quiet... Maleok almost breathed a sigh of relief, if he could breath that is... When he heard the faintest footstep echoing off fresh blood pooling on the floor... “Rogues...” Maleok hissed as he rose his weapon high ready to fight the shadow warriors.

In a flash three eredar rogues dropped upon Maleok from the ceiling, the first struck Maleok hard with a mace hoping to stun the massive beast! Slow laughing erupted from Maleok, “Dat was ju plan?” Maleok taunted unaffected by the blow, his head snapped as the blood in his body had frozen over to defend itself!

Maleok grabbed the first rogue off his back and threw him hard into the ground below him shattering the bones of the rogue attacker. Maleok turned to strike again before feeling a small pain in his heel, one of the rogues had stuck the drakkari with a poisoned dagger! Maleok only laughed more before grabbing the eredar rogue by the head, “Wha was dat gonna do? Stop my heart?!” Maleok cackled loud as he thumped his chest! “It ain’t been beating for awhile!” Maleok said crushing the eredar’s skull in his hand.

Maleok turned to the final rogue standing tall, “Bold aren’t you little one!” Maleok taunted at the rogue! In a flash of steel the eredar rogue lunges forward, ducking under Maleok’s red stained blade, the edge shaving off a piece of demonic horn. Maleok roared turning to face the rogue once more was met with blades in his eyes! Maleok roared swiping his arm in a attempt to grab the rogue in his blind rage. Maleok hissed as he only found air, the rogue eluded him easily while he was blinded!

Maleok brought his arms high and slammed them down again in another area causing the floor to shake! Maleok roared ready to swing again when he felt a binding loop around his leg, with a swift jerk the drakkari toppled over with a resounding crash. More bindings looped over Maleok’s body, holding him down! Maleok hissed, his eyes almost healed enough to see when he felt two new daggers being stuck into his sockets!

“Ju can’t hold me forever!” Roared Maleok, releasing a blast of blood magic that caused blood to boil, his attack was met with shrieks of pain.

“Get him contained, then get this vessel online!! We have atleast a fighting chance if we get this thing moving!” The eredar rogue commanded to wyrmtongue. The wyrmtongue obeyed and begun fixing the wires and mechanisms.
Smuggs held his weapon out commanding Subject Alpha into combat with the cackling undead clones. Swinging his multi action electric prod Smuggs jabbed his weapon towards a clone sending a bolt of lightning into the clones body! After a resounding jolt, pop and smell of burning flesh the clone fizzled out, another clone jumping in ready to engage.

The clone held a orb of Arcane over his head before tossing it at the Smuggs and Subject Alpha, Subject Alpha responded by swiping her tail at the mage. The Arcane orb ripped into Subject Alpha’s tail obliterating the cells, flesh and bone and separating the appendage, Subject Alpha was however lucky sending the clone tumbling against the wall.

Subject Alpha hissed in pain as it’s tail was separated from from its body, turned to exact some revenge, opening her jaws a mix of hydroquinone and hydrogen peroxide combined into a burning liquid which sprayed over the mage clone boiling him alive. Subject Alpha pulled her head back ready to continue in the fight with the clones, she sprayed her burning chemical over a group of six clones causing a horrid burning death for the undead freaks!

Smuggs tapped Subject Alpha on the side of her head with his prod commanding her to prepare for their next engagement as mages called back after the spiders engaged them. Subject Alpha shuddered as its tail regenerated, she was ready for full combat again!

“I am a dead man! You expect to stop my heart?!” Calcond taunted as he doubled the clones in the room with a flick of his wrist. The undead mage clone stood up, now whole by his magic... “Maximum Effort...” The mage wheezed even harder, the massive spell work slightly taking its toll. The undead mages, all of them began channeling large amounts of Arcane energy, they all cackled wildly filling the bridge with manic laughter!

This guy was insane thought Smuggs as he saw the mage summon in more clones! It seems this fight was just getting started! Smuggs readied to engage the mage again, whatever he was doing it was not gonna be good! Smuggs pulled a grenade from his pouch, and got ready to throw it wjen even more action came about!

“Oh minions! My demonic minions!! GET IN HERE NOW!!” Calcond shrieked loudly before a fit of coughing began. The last legion of felguards charged into the room and into combat, they targeted anyone who tried to harm the mages.

A new group of demons came in for a last stand it seemed, they were directed to immediately assault the group. Smuggs responded by tossing his grenade at the first group he saw resulting in a nice sized explosion decimating their line. Smuggs smirked this was gonna be easy, that was until...

A third group of felguards rushed towards Smuggs and Subject Alpha, this group held fiery guns that leaked fel flames, raiding their weapons high they created a wall of flame to isolate Smuggs and Subject Alpha from the others!

Raging fel flames separated Smuggs and Subject Alpha from the rest of the group, The pair responded with violence, Smuggs lashing at felguards with electricity and Subject Alpha responding with burning chemical breath! Smuggs gritted his teeth, Subject alpha could easily hand a surprising amount of heat and fire but she was not immune to the effects of fel yet... Subject alpha hissed in pain as fel flames raked her hide in searing pain, the massive genetic beast hated being cornered...
“Oh minions! My demonic minions!! GET IN HERE NOW!!” Calcond shrieked loudly before a fit of coughing began. The last legion of felguards charged into the room and into combat, they targeted anyone who tried to harm the mages. The first group of felguards all lined up in a row before slashing their weapons down creating walls of fire that torched the fel spiders before them.

The second group of felguards charged at Ahcirej, they lowered their spears and readied to charge at the enemy mage and fill her with holes! Behind them a row of felguards advanced holding demonic shields high enchanted with wards of reflecting magic. A third group of felguards rushed towards Smuggs and Subject Alpha

Izzabelle’s eyes glow slightly as she watches the Felguards rush into the room. She sees them try and form a barrier around the mages, it wouldn’t work against her attacks. Her attacks weren’t coming from the front or sides, but rather from above. She spews out a few dozen more fel spiders, before opening about fifty more rifts. The hundreds of rifts and portals begin opening, as she concentrates on the power, that she will have blasting through them. Suddenly the room is lit up as hundreds of rockets strike the first row of Felguards. Exploding on contact and ripping them apart. White hot Shrapnel tears through flesh, muscles, and organs, the power from the blast shattering bones. Chunks of demonic tissue and bone splinters, bounce harmlessly off the shields of the Felguards behind them.

Izzabelle sends a telepathic message to Ahcirej, on what she wanted her to do. This time around, Mister I’m so great and powerful, I can’t come up with my own ideas, wasn’t around to take hers. Ahcirej replied with an affirmative a moment later, she would be ready. Izzabelle then switches her choice weapons from cannon, to glaive thrower. She about to fire forth hundreds of glaives into the approaching wall of demons when she is stopped by another large tentacled feline joining the fight, and this one didn’t seem happy. She watches as Ahcirej vanishes and appears behind the Felguards and the Wheezing Mage and all his images. Hundreds of mirrored images of herself appear, at least three dozen images surround each of her allies.

Izzabelle nods, then the spiders drop down onto the undead mirror mages. The fel dripping from their bodies, burning the mages on contact, as fangs sink in injecting them with a fel plague that starts breaking down the construction of their bodies. As this happens, Izzabelle fires forth the glaives, from the hundreds of rifts lining the ceiling. The shoot forth as if fired from Alliance Glaive Throwers at point blank range. The images could ice barrier again, but then the would need to stop channeling, what ever spell, they were trying to cast. Still if they did choose to do so, half of Ahcirej’s images were waiting to spell steal their ice barriers. The glaives strike the images ripping into them and through them. Shredding the images, nearly half of them are destroyed. The heavy arcane magic that permeates the area around them, destroyed half the glaives before they could strike.
The second group of felguards charged at Ahcirej, they lowered their spears and readied to charge at the enemy mage and fill her with holes! Behind them a row of felguards advanced holding demonic shields high enchanted with wards of reflecting magic. A third group of felguards rushed towards Smuggs and Subject Alpha

Ahcirej lets out a weary sigh as the Felguards rush at her, did they think she was just going to stand there. Perhaps Wheezy forgot that she was a Mage, not only was she a Mage a gift from Lord Salkeen, but she also retained her priest abilities a gift from her bond with Jericha. The two dozen mirrored images of herself are suddenly wreathed in a blazing barrier of fire, a moment later chanting can be heard just as every image seems to combust. This was about to be a world in flames, as pillars of blue fire rained from the ceiling striking the charging Felguards at the same time as Izzabelle’s attack

Suddenly the room is lit up as hundreds of rockets strike the first row of Felguards. Exploding on contact and ripping them apart. White hot Shrapnel tears through flesh, muscles, and organs, the power from the blast shattering bones. Chunks of demonic tissue and bone splinters, bounce harmlessly off the shields of the Felguards behind them.

It was a mass explosion of metal shrapnel, air pressure so strong that it crushes and splinters bones, flames that melt flesh and boil blood. The first row of attacking Felguards falls to the combined power of both Ahcirej’s and Izzabelle’s power. They are preparing to attack the second row of demons when a massive tentacled feline appears, and leaps into the fight, the roar of anguish and rage it releases, has Ahcirej glad that it wasn’t coming after her.

She receives a telepathic message from Izzabelle, use your blink to get behind the Felguards and undead mages. Conjure up enough mirror mages of yourself, so that ever ally in this room has at least three dozen surrounding them. Wheezy the cackling Mage is about to release a massive spell, I’m going to try and cut down at least have of his images. Have half your images shielding our allies, while the other half applies counterspell. What magic makes it through the shields will be countered, preventing him from casting from that school of magic for a few moments. Ahcirej sends back an affirmation that she understands what she is to do.

With that she blinks and vanishes, leaving the Felguards to deal with the irate feline.
She appears on the opposite side of the room behind the Undead Mage, and conjures forth hundreds of images of herself. She dispatched dozens of them to guard her allies while dozens more prepare to attack her enemies. They all shield themselves and prepare to combust when the time comes, Ahcirej watches as the glaives come tearing down from the ceiling following the fel spiders. The spiders on the ground already were wiped out by the Felguards. While half the ones dropping from the ceiling found themselves spitted on the ends of the demons, fel burning spears. Loud shrieking can be heard as their insides are ripped up through and out of their bodies, plagued guts and blood spray everywhere. The plagued blood and guts start to dissolve the flesh of the Felguards, turning it into a slime that drips from them like melting wax, Izzabelle’s spiders weren’t just your normal fel spiders, no her bore the corruption plague that her scarabs had originally held.
A second volley of arcane orbs strike the downed cat. Eradicating most of his face, and leaving a smoking, gaping hole where his chest should be. Internal organs spilled out o to the floor, you could watch the lungs as the filled with air for the last time. The mangled heart shuttering as it beats for the final time. Within Reavrix’s Tower Yumara releases a howl of loss and primal rage.

She feels it when Nagisa dies, it tears through her mind like a blast from the most powerful of weapons. She knows nothing but rage, she would bring death to those that did this, and to all that got in her way. She takes all she has not to go rushing into the portal, and kill everything that she encounters. Trembling, fury barely contained she waits for Masters permission to attack. Even in her mania she is still able to retain some control, because of Masters strong presence. Still both of her tails twitch, and her tentacles whip about, a low growl permeates from her mouth.

“Go claim your vengeance! How he will suffer!” Isaik said stepping through the rift and taking Yumara along with him.

Yumara doesn’t need to be told twice, as soon as they exit the portal she is across the room, in a flash. Moving at a speed so fast it looks like she utilized a mages blink spell. She rushes through the massive explosion, most of the damage reflecting off of her scaly hide. That which wasn’t rips away strips of scales and flesh, acidic water spills from the wounds and begins eating away at all it touches. However the wounds close quickly. She leaps knocking the first two shields bearing Felguards to the ruined floor. Her massive claws puncture through the shields and into their bodies. They stab through flesh, muscle, and bones, to penetrate internal organs. Without stopping her huge gaping maw, closes over the first ones head, with a powerful jerk, she rips it from its body. The second gets the top half of its skull bitten off, it brains dangling from Yumara’s mouth, like tentacles from a jellyfish.

The eight tentacles on her back whip around each one entangling a demon and lifting it off the ground, the huge pod like mouths at the ends, close over the top halves of there bodies. The drill tipped thinner, hollow tentacle within the pod shaped mouths, drill down through their skulls and sucks out their brains. From there they move throughout the rest of their bodies devouring organs and body tissue. They suck the fluid from them, leaving shriveled up husks, which are quickly devoured leaving nothing behind. While this is happening some of the Felguards not being attacked hack away at the massive tentacles as they whip down to claim a second set of victims. Yumara lets out a howl of pain and rage as her tentacles are hacked from her back, the acidic spray of water strikes the offending demons destroying, and rapidly eating through their flesh.

Shadows suddenly cover her entire body, when they vanish all eight tentacles are back like nothing had happened. They snap up another eight demons, this time around the pod like mouths chew through the upper half of their bodies, munching through flesh and muscle, crushing and splintering bones. She whips her tentacles about so fast that the bottom halves of the demons, are ripped from their upper halves. The lower halves are sent careening across the room, and crashing into the images of the undead Mage. Her barbed tails spear through four of the Felguards, each one pinning two of them together. She whips her head around and begins swiftly devouring them. Demonic blood and guts drip from her mouth.

[1/2]
Varicar immediately started treatment on the downed beast, with one hand Varicar channeled chi energy into the beast. With his other hand Varicar preformed chest compressions, trying to restart Nagisa’s heart... Varicar tilted his head slightly, it would be a challenge to bring back Yamato unchanged, it truly depended on the amount of necrosis on the cells...

At first nothing happens, but then the wounds slowly begin to close, then after a few more seconds Varicar can feel the beating of the beasts heart. It lungs start pulling in air again. When it finally opens its eyes they are no longer there electric blue, but are now a fel green taking on some of the fel properties from the fel that helped along with the chi in healing its body. Nagisa begins spirit mending to help with his recovery. Meanwhile Yamato spews forth a massive cone of subzero frost, freezing a half dozen Felguards on the spot.

[2/2]
“Lord Salkeen, what spell did Isaik use on you, and attempt to use on me?”

Salkeen turned to regard Jericha face to face, looking over her facial expressions to see if he could sense her emotion. Salkeen glanced at his hand before finally responding, “Though the exact nature of the spell is unknown to me, it seems that it was a advanced purging spell to rid one of the debilitating plagues effects...” Salkeen said flexing his fingers and conjuring a meager about of flames.

“Isaik isn’t going to be happy if we return without my use of the void back.” Jericha stands in Lord Salkeen’s embrace for another few seconds, before stepping back so she can look up at him.

Salkeen grunted before giving a small retort. “Isaik will wait... He has been patient already, if he wishes for success he must wait for things to be perfect... He knows this better than even I...” Salkeen had said these things as a little bit to rebel but also because Isaik was a enigma, there had been timed when Salkeen demanded action but Isaik refused to allow it... The Master had a unique ability, he saw hundreds of trillions of timelines laid before him.. In his methodical movement through his existence Isaik had been trying to get the best possible timeline for his victory...

“I know that it seemed very important to him that I reclaim it, as of right now, my mind and body are in flight mode. Until I’m sure he won’t attack me again, the instant I sense, or even believe he is near, I’ll teleport to Ebony’s Tower, pulling you along with me. It is a fear that I have no control over, Yumara tried to use her psychic abilities to block it from my mind. Yet it’s so deeply engrained in who I am, that it was impossible.” Jericha starts pacing the room, thoughts and ideas as to what they could do to restore her void, flashing through her mind.

Salkeen paused perhaps it was time he revealed more of the crazed plan his master saw for victory... “He wishes for you to lead the sigil of void... Your unique abilities will be the spearhead of many void users to pull forth a living and powerful void lord... To where is still in flux, but a few timelines point to summoning one on Azeroth...” Salkeen stopped extending the flames in his hands once more, “I was in turn to be apart of the sigil of fel, one of the many other groups tasked with assaulting and mortally wounding this being he wishes to bring to reality...” Salkeen nodded as Jericha spoke of her flight mode, “I do not think he was attacking us, or it would have been much worse... If you are summoned to the tower however, I will ensure to kill the monstrosity within.” Salkeen growled at the last words, he had sensed something in that tower...

Suddenly she stops spins around, and sends a bolt of fel fire shooting from her hand towards the doorway, behind her. The Ethereal brings up a shield and deflects the bolt away, it strikes the wall destroying a good size chunk of it.

Salkeen had sensed it too, not needing to turn to look however Salkeen could see the being with spectral sight, the being held much sympathy with Jericha, the magic auras which belonged to every being and through familiarity imprinted on others. While Jericha instinctively reacted with magic, Salkeen merely waited and watched.

[1/2]
“Welcome home Mistress, I see you have brought company, other than the demon tainted rogue with you. Shall I summon one of the others to fix something for you?” The Ethereal floats across the floor towards them, it reaches out and lightly runs the tips of its nonexistent fingers over the flesh, on the right side of Jericha’s face. As it’s fingertips move over her face, it’s form begins to shimmer. “Your ties to the void have been weakened, that is not allowed, yet the Soul Thief has chosen to interfere.” In less than a micro second the Ethereal switches into a being of pure void, and erects a shield around itself and Jericha. It knows that I will will only have mere seconds, before the Demon Lord breaks through the barrier. Its fingertips turn into razor sharp talons, which puncture through Jericha’s skull and into her brain. In the next instant her body, mind and soul are being flooded with void.

Salkeen watched as the being introduced itself as a minion, a underling under her. The being seemed subservient enough but Salkeen was not convinced, in a second the being transformed into a void form and attempted to cut Salkeen away from Jericha. The being then proceeded to fill Jericha with void energy, causing her to scream out in pain and her fel fissures to all but disappear! Salkeen glared at the move with rage, the disrespect to her by not asking permission as a underling and to him by manipulating what was his! The void ethereal was soon done with its task and approached Salkeen slowly.

The void being reclaims it’s Ethereal form. “She will need to return to the Tower, the fact is, I was able to return her Void to her Just this once. It will take a millennium for me to build up such power again. She is still being cut off by the Soul Thief, she needs to be careful how much she uses. Once it’s gone this time, she will, need to return to the Tower to reclaim it.” The Ethereal then slowly approaches Lord Salkeen with caution.

Salkeen stood tall his chest with rippling muscles a rather intimidating appearance to most... “That is not for you to decide... She will return to the tower when I deem it is wise...” Salkeen knew he would need to return to the tower in time, but in no world would he be commanded by a underling...

It speaks a few words in an ancient tongue, as it does an orb appears floating above its outstretched hand. It’s and orb designed to capture spells, and there within the orb is a spell. “The spell that was sent into the tower, I sense nothing malicious about it. Yet you are the only one that can us it on her, should you choose to, without her being able to reflect it. She refuses it because it is his, and she will not owe him. Now it is yours, and she cannot refuse anything you give her.”

Salkeen rose his left claw to bisect the ethereal as it spoke in a old language, if Salkeen felt malicious intent he could end the underling in a single stroke. The being summoned a orb, supposedly it held a copy of Isaik’s spell directed at Salkeen earlier...

“The spell that was sent into the tower, I sense nothing malicious about it. Yet you are the only one that can us it on her, should you choose to, without her being able to reflect it. She refuses it because it is his, and she will not owe him. Now it is yours, and she cannot refuse anything you give her.”

Salkeen glared at the orb and said nothing, in a quick motion Salkeen snatched the orb from the ethereal roughly, leaving a small trail of fel flames that followed his claws. Salkeen did not respond to the ethereal and instead moved towards Jericha with the orb in his palm. “I do not trust my Master always, but his reasons are for now aligned with our own...” Salkeen said in a stern commanding tone. Salkeen held the orb forward in his hand before summoning his Burning fel flames to engulf the small item! In a flash the orb was turned into a writhing ball of chaotic flames before shooting into Jericha, and forcing the debilitating plague to drop out of her body. Unlike Salkeen who had felt the plague leave him like being hit by a charging Tauren, Jericha would feel the warmth of flames chase the plague away and out of her body, droplets of plague exiting her skin and falling onto the floor as a vile greenish black pus like fluid...

[2/2]
Salkeen glanced at his hand before finally responding, “Though the exact nature of the spell is unknown to me, it seems that it was a advanced purging spell to rid one of the debilitating plagues effects...” Salkeen said flexing his fingers and conjuring a meager amount out of flames.

Jericha’s gaze is drawn to the tiny flames dancing millimeters above Lord Salkeen’s fingers. After a moment a small smile plays across her face, having him back at full power, made her feel more confident about returning to the Tower at some point, but still. “I’m still not sure if even having the plague effects removed, would be worth be indebted to him. With most it’s I’ll scratch your back, you’ll scratch mine. The Puppet Master however, it’s more I’ll scratch your back, and you will owe me your soul, and that of all your descendants. For the rest of your natural and unnatural lives for the rest of existence.” She sighs the fear she felt earlier was finally coming under control, she realizes that, fleeing to Ebony’s Tower, probably wasn’t the best idea. She had been staying away from the Tower, because she was in danger while the Soul Thief was awake.

Salkeen grunted before giving a small retort. “Isaik will wait... He has been patient already, if he wishes for success he must wait for things to be perfect... He knows this better than even I...”

“Isaik seeks the best outcome of the futures that he has seen, yet he didn’t see that I would start to lose my ties to the void, and that Ahcirej would be one of the reasons, that it has become weaker.” She looks about the room, still feeling a little on edge. Her Ghost Land Estate was connected to Ebony’s Tower through a series of portals and gateways. They shouldn’t stay here for long. Yet she still feared returning to where he was.

“He wishes for you to lead the sigil of void... Your unique abilities will be the spearhead of many void users to pull forth a living and powerful void lord... To where is still in flux, but a few timelines point to summoning one on Azeroth...” Salkeen stopped extending the flames in his hands once more, “I was in turn to be apart of the sigil of fel, one of the many other groups tasked with assaulting and mortally wounding this being he wishes to bring to reality...”

Jericha steps back away from Lord Salkeen so that she can look at him. “Master Isaik, isn’t the only one who wishes to use my unique abilities to summon forth a Void Lord, the Soul Thief had planned to use me for such a task, it ended with my soul being obliterated, and my original body locked away outside of time and space where it cannot be recovered. So forgive if I’m not all that keen on the idea, of being used to summon one again.” About this time she hears the noise behind her, still being in defense mode, she reacts without thought, and fires off a bolt of fel flames.

Ah it was the Ethereal that lead the others in taking care of her and the estate. Jericha knew, that unlike the rest he was sent by the void, tasked with watching over her, to make sure that the light wouldn’t find its way back in. It tended to take matters into its own hands, without considering the consequences of its actions. It should be glad that Lord Salkeen, hadn’t shredded it the moment it attacked. Jericha found herself unprepared for the attack and the pain, that came with it. Her mind and body, were being flooded with void energy forcing the fel away. Jericha can sense that this guardian of hers, would force the fel out entirely if it could, but Lord Salkeen’s soul was to strong.

[1/2]
Salkeen stood tall his chest with rippling muscles a rather intimidating appearance to most... “That is not for you to decide... She will return to the tower when I deem it is wise...” Salkeen knew he would need to return to the tower in time, but in no world would he be commanded by a underling...

The Ethereal simply nods, it has no quarrels with this Demonic Lord, that the Mistress was mixed up with. Still it had a job, and it did its job, he saw to it that she didn’t lose her unique ties to the void.

Salkeen glared at the orb and said nothing, in a quick motion Salkeen snatched the orb from the ethereal roughly, leaving a small trail of fel flames that followed his claws. Salkeen did not respond to the ethereal and instead moved towards Jericha with the orb in his palm. “I do not trust my Master always, but his reasons are for now aligned with our own...” Salkeen said in a stern commanding tone.

“I could care less whether you trust your Master or not, I do care that he has caused, problems for the Mistress. When in flight mode she tends to flee to the Tower, which is extremely dangerous at this time. Now I will let you decide if you wish to use the spell or not.” It turns and walks away leaving Salkeen alone in the room with the unconscious Jericha.

Salkeen held the orb forward in his hand before summoning his Burning fel flames to engulf the small item! In a flash the orb was turned into a writhing ball of chaotic flames before shooting into Jericha, and forcing the debilitating plague to drop out of her body. Unlike Salkeen who had felt the plague leave him like being hit by a charging Tauren, Jericha would feel the warmth of flames chase the plague away and out of her body, droplets of plague exiting her skin and falling onto the floor as a vile greenish black pus like fluid...

Jericha can feel the warmth of Lord Salkeen’s flames, along with the spell, begin cleansing her body of that awful debilitating plague. Suddenly her eyes snap open she sends a wave of fel flames cascading down her body to burn away the disgusting puss like fluid. In the next instant she is on her feet, and is standing close to Lord Salkeen. “Lord Salkeen could you return us to the Ered’kiel,” She looks at him fear filling her once more “The Soul Thief is here.”

With that said the room becomes corrupted completely with void tentacles, tendrils and lost souls. The floor, the ceiling, the walls, become a writhing mass of tentacles of many shapes, sizes and variations. Amid this twisted mass of horrors, humanoid forms reach out, trying to drag whatever they can beneath the surface. Clawed fingers seeking out what hollowed eye sockets cannot see. Dozens of hands wrap around Jericha’s legs and jerk her back, just as hundreds of tentacles start wrapping around her. She unleashes her Shadowfel Amalgamation the explosion taking out everything that was attacking her, but twice as many take its place. The room itself seems to be closing in on them.

Suddenly a malicious voice fills the room “Did you think I would just let you leave, it’s been what? Ah, almost four centuries. How the powerful have fallen, you need to be shown your place again. I’m not talking about submitting to halfbreed demonic filth either.” Twisted laughter starts pouring out of the mouths of all the souls within the room. Along with the laughter a purplish Black mist starts to waft from their mouths and fill the room, with a powerful sleeping plague. The voice speaks again, “Bring her back to the Tower, I’ve other things to deal with at the moment.”

[2/2]
The battle was changing quickly, Calcond could feel the inevitability of true death creeping up on him... Several clones had been knocked out, his army of demons effectively useless... Such incompetence... Calcond guesses he could spite them with thus last spell, perhaps... A cruel appeared on his face he knew just the place!

“You moronic imbeciles, your too late!!” Calcond shrieked as he and his clones finally finished the spell! With a flash of intense light that filled the room with blinding purple energy and a intense quaking the very ship seemed to buckle and groan under the incredible force! The room itself seemed to twist and extend to a incredible distance from one wall to the other, before a incredible purple thunderclap signals the room and the ship to snap back to its original size!

Calcond kneeled to the ground the powerful spell taking nearly all his magical might, his clones seemed to be in worse conditions sputtering and coughing violently... Still Calcond was defiant, the undead freak glanced up from his kneeling position a twisted smile on his face... “Welcome to the place of your doom...” Calcond coughed as the entire ship lurched violently to the side and began leaning... Through the windows of the block and bridge blinding green light flooded in revealing a massive fel star! Centralis was no where to be seen, in fact the entire sky seemed to hold different stars. Calcond had teleported the entire ship into the gravity well of a fel star!

Calcond spit up a ball of black bile before pushing himself up once more, focusing some last reserves of energy each clone summoned a Arcane blade to fight to the last with... “You ever hear? A cornered beast is the most dangerous!” Calcond wheezed as he and the clones leapt into action!

Several copies of Calcond leapt at Izzabelle, attempting to cut her down with the Arcane blades. A large group tried to engage Yumara and her beasts, they surrounded the elf being and linked swords to form a wall of Arcane fire swords! A third group surrounded Ahcirej holding their blades with one hand and ready to counter any spell she might try to make with the other. A fourth group surrounded Smuggs and his beast, they pointed their swords towards the two while extending their hands backwards towards the clones surrounding Ahcirej.

The real Calcond holding his blade high, ducked away from the attack group and moved towards the control panels, if he was going to die he would give his master more time, by throwing this whole vessel and the enemies before him into this sun!
Varicar continued channeling healing chi energy into Nagisa’s body as the cackling mage taunted him from afar... Varicar only looked at the undead being with curiosity, what did it hope to accomplish while so helplessly outnumbered... The crazed undead freak sent blasts of Arcane orbs at Varicar and his allies, Varicar was still tending to Nagisa, as such his involvement other than healing was limited... A Arcane orb flew towards him, only to be reflected by chi energy as Varicar slashed at the magical blast with his swords!

It wasn’t easy to keep healing Nagisa and defend himself from the mages onslaught but it seemed his chi had a effect! Varicar deflecting another Arcane blast watched as Nagisa’s chest rose and fell, he had begun breathing again. It was only shortly after that the beasts eyes opened revealing that Varicar’s fel chi had affected the creature a bit. Varicar nodded slowly studying Nagisa’s internal chemistry, besides slight altering by addition to fel it seemed the beast would make a relatively normal recovery...

Varicar readied himself to heal the others when he noticed the incredible amounts of Arcane energy permeating the air, the walls of reality seemed to bend and move before the whole ship seemed to shake from the force! The room buckled and groaned seeming to stretch to impossible lengths! What on earth was happening??

A massive purple thunderclap made Varicar’s head spin as the Arcane energy in the air seemed to move the whole of the world! Perhaps the vessel had been moved??

“Welcome to the place of your doom...”

Varicar tilted his head slightly it appeared they had indeed been moved, his thoughts were confirmed as Varicar felt the room violently lurch to the side, throwing Varicar into the air. He moved like a cat and managed to land mostly on balance on the palm of his hand. Varicar shielded his eyes as the intense light of a fel green burning star flooded the room. Varicar understood, this undead freak was hoping to kill all of them by crashing the vessel into the sun! Varicar leapt up into combat pulling forth his twin swords to combat the clones charging the group.
Smuggs extended his weapon shocking felguard after felguard with high powered electric shocks... Subject Alpha roared sending scalding chemicals fluids at other demons pushing the whole troop back... The tactics employed by the demons this time was much more effective, and yet it would still not be enough... The genetic superiority of Subject Alpha made her a true killing machine, the ultimate predator, a near complete ultimate life form! Still small burns appeared on Subject Alpha’s flanks as the fel flames seared her flesh... Smuggs cackled as he commanded Subject Alpha to direct a blast of burning chemicals straight down into the floor, in a blast of scalding hot mists Subject Alpha and Smuggs vanished!

A slight shift in the ceiling caused demons to look up but it was to late, Subject Alpha looked as if she had been filled with something, in a split second the mutated creature belched a massive amount of the burning chemical finally ending the demons charged with slaying her and her master... Smuggs laughed as the demons below him kneeled down, skin melting off their bones, and the demons curled up like insects that had been poisoned! The demons looked as if they had been boiled alive, blistered and twisted skin the only stuff remaining on their demonic bones.

Smuggs was ready to command Subject Alpha forward when he felt the familiar feeling, the room filled with Arcane energy, the walls of reality began to warp and stretch! It almost hurt as it felt like everything was pulled a obscene distance before a deafening purple thunderclap sent everything back to normal! Subject Alpha hissed in pain as the thunderclap injured her sensitive hearing, causing the beast to shake its heads.

The room shook violently, Subject Alpha grabbing into the ceiling with her claws even harder causing thick gouges in the felsteel... Subject Alpha was livid, below her the clones of the mage gathered pointing their swords ready to engage, they were underestimating her...

Smuggs noticed one of the mages trying to damage or screw with the control panels of the vessel, with a short move Smuggs launched a steel cable and pulled himself to the mage slashing down with his weapon! Smuggs was surprised to see the mage bring his weapon up to parry causing a shower of sparks to erupt at the impact. Smuggs pushed his weapon down hard, The mechanical suit he was wearing lending him great strength!

Subject Alpha dropped down upon the clones below it, feeling sword after sword imps into her hide, the pain hurt but it would never kill her... With a mighty slash of her scythe like claws she gored a part of the group with little effort, it would seem this mage was significantly weakening...
Maleok trashed against his bindings hearing them strain against his massive undead flesh. Maleok hissed, growling like a captured beast, Maleok pulled with all his force against the bindings! Maleok could feel the air around him growing heavy with Arcane magic, he would not the demons kill him with such things! In a short second the room responded as a exceedingly loud thunderclap filled Maleok’s ears, he was still alive however and he thrashed hard!

As Maleok thrashed it felt as if the vessel thrashed with him! He wasn’t that strong he thought, but still his bindings snapped, Maleok feeling the room move to the side. With a swift movement Maleok removed the blades from his eyes and swung his blade in front of him bisecting a group of demons! Maleok roared, his eyes still needed to regrow but now he could focus, Maleok’s senses expanded allowing him to see the blood in the room...

The blinded titanic troll turned slowly towards the other demons in the room, he could feel their demonic hearts beating... Maleok rushed forward slamming into the demons, tossing the puny creatures to the side! This was his territory, his domain! Maleok grabbed the blood silhouette of one of the rogues that blinded him, and lifted it into the air, roaring with rage he pulled the blood from the demon and sent it flying at the others as razor sharp blood crystals!

Maleok continued his assault by ripping the bloodless demon in his hand apart and slamming the corpse into the ground, before rushing forward. The massive Drakkari barreled forward slamming his bloodied sword into the ground near the demons, bones rose from corpses and whirled around Maleok’s body ready to block any incoming attacks!

The gigantic drakkari slashed his blade sideways causing blood to fill the air before commanding it to his maw and rejuvenating himself. Maleok would not be taken down so easily, this fight was still doing great!
Isaik had been watching the fight progress, he was pleased with the abilities he saw, the wild squirming of Calcond however was finally becoming a irritation... There was only one last thing Isaik decided to let happen, the wild erratic and desperate behavior of Calcond had grown to a peak, the crazed undead charging the room with Arcane. Isaik gave the smallest of smirks as he saw the goal of Calcond’s spellwork, he intended to teleport the entire vessel far from Centralis and into the gravity well of a sun...

The Arcane air permeating the signaled that Calcond was ready to activate his spellwork, the insignificant creature had tried throwing Arcane orbs about, such was the power difference between the beings, Isaik didn’t even feel any such danger. Each Arcane orb directed at him had been directed right back at the clones with minimal effort... The room warped, expanding into a long stretched reality... With a deafening purple thunderclap which didn’t even faze Isaik, the entire vessel was transported into the gravity well of a fel star....

The ship lurched yet Isaik remained completely grounded, unaffected by the chaos. Isaik turned slowly to gaze upon the massive burning ball of fel flames, it was a worthy try but vain nonetheless... Isaik pressed into the walls on the side of the vessel and melted into them... In only a few moments he reappeared outside the vessel in the cold void of the Great dark beyond. Before Isaik was a massive fel star intent on consuming him and those inside the vessel, Isaik grinned, this was a simple matter.

Sweeping his arms in massive casting arcs Isaik called upon the hungering void to his command, behind The Master and the vessel he desired to claim opened a titanic rift to the void... The titanic rift seemed to groan and shriek as the very energy of the sun was pulled into its cold depths, massive trails of fel flames funneled into the rift lessening the power of the sun... Next the master snapped his fingers commanding massive umbral tentacles to secure the ship against gravity of the burning star...

With the ship secured against inevitable falling death of the ever-consuming sun Isaik melded his way back inside his vessel... “Our doom?” Isaik hissed nearly laughing at the pathetic attempt to slay a god... “You have only provided me with a worthy meal and a meager ship...” Isaik taunted moving towards Calcond and Smuggs who were locked in combat. “But I will make this vessel better...” Isaik hissed gesturing to the room around him... Black fog exuded from Isaik and his cloak slowly coating every piece of metal on the inside of the vessel as the rift outside pulled the ship into the voids embrace...

For many silent moments the world was devoid of all light, those on the vessel would seem to be locked in a battle in the void itself... Isaik snapped his fingers, and the world shifted... As the vessel below them pulled itself from the consuming void rift... The vessel was void changed, instead of cold felsteel was a new metal void steel... The vessel looked nothing like the demon vessel it once was and now appeared as if a old god citadel had become a space vessel worthy of a god... The cold metal inside was smooth and cold like the void but had razor sharp edges showing the true nature of the void.

Isaik’s fog returned to him as he glared at Calcond, “Welcome to your doom... And my new vessel...” Isaik said moving forward towards the real Calcond, directing Smuggs to fall back behind him... “You will not enjoy this...” Isaik hissed still moving at his slow wraithlike speed... “My minions pleased be finished with your toys I wouldn’t want our guest to be distracted in my new vessel” Isaik hissed moving ever closer to Calcond who was frozen in perhaps fear?
“You moronic imbeciles, your too late!!” Calcond shrieked as he and his clones finally finished the spell! With a flash of intense light that filled the room with blinding purple energy and a intense quaking the very ship seemed to buckle and groan under the incredible force!

Oh god, it was speaking again. Izzabelle flattened herself against the ceiling, and shielded her eyes against the blast of intense light. The images of Ahcirej that were guarding her managed to deflect some of the light as well. Still the tumultuous shaking of the ship nearly caused her so lose her grip. That followed by the sensation, of being sucked into a tiny hole, digested, and spit back out again, left her head reeling a little. Still she swiftly unsheathes her blades, and prepares to attack.

“Welcome to the place of your doom...” Calcond coughed as the entire ship lurched violently to the side and began leaning... Through the windows of the block and bridge blinding green light flooded in revealing a massive fel star! Centralis was no where to be seen, in fact the entire sky seemed to hold different stars.

Izzabelle looks out the large Bridge viewing window, and eyes the fel Star, just as the ship lurches aggressively to one side. Damn! The sudden tilting of the ship to one side, throws Izzabelle from the ceiling. She flips midair and lands hard on her feet, collapsing to her knees, as the bone in her left ankle snaps, from the intense pressure of the landing. It quickly mends the images protecting her, as well as her spiders drop from the ceiling as well. Izzabelle’s foot quickly begins mending, she helps it along by taking a swig from her crimson vial. She looks back out the window really fast and groans Honesty where were a nice pair of ruby slippers when you needed them she had her demonic gateway back, Ahcirej could create portals, Isaik could easily open void rifts and portals, Yumara could summon Orion, or just vanish. Still for her she would need to pull out her gateway and activate it. She reaches for it.

Calcond spit up a ball of black bile before pushing himself up once more, focusing some last reserves of energy each clone summoned a Arcane blade to fight to the last with... “You ever hear? A cornered beast is the most dangerous!” Calcond wheezed as he and the clones leapt into action!

Several copies of Calcond leapt at Izzabelle, attempting to cut her down with the Arcane blades.

it was still talking, and senselessly rambling on, about something or another. Izzabelle comes to her feet just as the clones leap in to attack. Most of them are countered by Ahcirej’s clones, that are now each holding a blazing iron wood staff, encircled with fel steel bands. There’s a loud clang that echoes throughout the room, as the weapons collide with each other. Arcane sparks and bursts of fire shoot from the weapons, as the clones begin dueling one another. Still there’s more of the Undead’s clones than Ahcerij, so a few made their way through.

One swings its arcane blade down at an arc, slicing across Izzabelle’s abdomen. The keen edge of the blade, sinks about an inch or so, into her flesh and abdominal muscles. Izzabelle curses as intense pain rips through her torso, as the flesh, and muscle split open, and blood begins to rapidly spill from the wound. As it begins to mend, as second blade is driven through her shoulder, Lord Salkeen’s flesh shaping along with her consumption of the plagued insect sac, had messed with some of her immunities. While still highly resisted to most magic’s, she was no longer completely immune to them. The clone cackling madly twists its blade about in her shoulder, to cause as much pain and damage as possible. Izzabelle shrieks in agony as it severs ligaments, nerves, and tendons. Leaving the arm dangling uselessly at her side, as it rips its blade free. The first clone seeing the wound in her stomach closing, stabs its blade into it. Sinking it in about five inches, before attempting to slice a hole into her, that would have her guts spilling out onto the floor.

[1/2]
Before it can move however, it is ripped away from her by three large spiders, the size of small ponies. The blade is pulled free as well, causing minimal amounts of damage. The spiders swiftly bite the clone in multiple places, injecting their dissolving plague into it, before encasing it in their webs. The second clone raises its blade and swings down at a mighty arc, preparing to separate Izzabelle’s arm from her torso. Izzabelle grunts as she catches the blade, in her undamaged clawed demonic hand. Her eyes glow an intense fel green as flames wash over her body, healing the damage. The once useless arm moves forward at a rapid pace, kidney punching the clone. A large glob of arcane blood bursts from its mouth and splatters all over her. Izzabelle wasting no time, pulls the clone towards her, while driving the blade of her dagger up through its chin, and into its brains, it winks out of existence as it’s destroyed. About this time the rifts lining the vessels ceiling open fire taking out the remaining clones that are fighting, sadly the exploding fel also takes out Ahcirej’s clones and some of her spiders.

Now that she has a moment, she quickly looks around. She felt a shifting in the direction of the ship moments earlier, but had been to engaged, to pay it much mind.

Sweeping his arms in massive casting arcs Isaik called upon the hungering void to his command, behind The Master and the vessel he desired to claim opened a titanic rift to the void... The titanic rift seemed to groan and shriek as the very energy of the sun was pulled into its cold depths, massive trails of fel flames funneled into the rift lessening the power of the sun... Next the master snapped his fingers commanding massive umbral tentacles to secure the ship against gravity of the burning star...

With the ship secured against inevitable falling death of the ever-consuming sun Isaik melded his way back inside his vessel... “Our doom?” Isaik hissed nearly laughing at the pathetic attempt to slay a god... “You have only provided me with a worthy meal and a meager ship...”

Izzabelle can only stare in complete awe as the ship is secured by huge umbral tentacles, and pulled into the hungering void and away from the fel Star. She knew that Master Isaik was powerful, but now she was actually seeing a glimpse of that power. She was now glad that she was on his side, she would hate to be someone, that had to fight against him. She blinks and looks around it was true, the ship was in rather sad shape, What with all the magic and explosions.

“But I will make this vessel better...” Isaik hissed gesturing to the room around him... Black fog exuded from Isaik and his cloak slowly coating every piece of metal on the inside of the vessel as the rift outside pulled the ship into the voids embrace...

For many silent moments the world was devoid of all light, those on the vessel would seem to be locked in a battle in the void itself... Isaik snapped his fingers, and the world shifted... As the vessel below them pulled itself from the consuming void rift... The vessel was void changed, instead of cold felsteel was a new metal void steel...

For a few brief moments everything vanishes into a thick black fog, a fog so black that not even magical sight can pierce through its overwhelming darkness. When it clears, Izzabelle isn’t even sure they are still on the same vessel, it has changed so greatly. What was once a simple demonic ship is now a sprawling citadel of void. She looked around, before moving to engage some of the few remaining Felguards.

[2/2]
“You moronic imbeciles, your too late!!” Calcond shrieked as he and his clones finally finished the spell! With a flash of intense light that filled the room with blinding purple energy and a intense quaking the very ship seemed to buckle and groan under the incredible force! The room itself seemed to twist and extend to a incredible distance from one wall to the other, before a incredible purple thunderclap signals the room and the ship to snap back to its original size!

Calcond kneeled to the ground the powerful spell taking nearly all his magical might, his clones seemed to be in worse conditions sputtering and coughing violently... Still Calcond was defiant, the undead freak glanced up from his kneeling position a twisted smile on his face... “Welcome to the place of your doom...” Calcond coughed as the entire ship lurched violently to the side and began leaning... Through the windows of the block and bridge blinding green light flooded in revealing a massive fel star!

Ahcirej protected on all sides by dozens of her clones, pulls out her red flying disc and hops onto it. By doing so, she completely negates being thrown off balance by the sudden lurching of the vessel, when it comes out of warp. Ahcirej was seeing that anything was possible, as long as one didn’t limit themselves. However for the time being she had other things to deal with, she knew once she was back on Azeroth, this wild spell casting, would have to come to an end. There were magical laws, while greatly limiting a mages true ability. She didn’t need the whole of the Kirin’tor, tossing her into the Violet Hold, labeling her as a violently insane criminal. Still they were worlds away, and unlike the insane undead, Ahcirej had been waiting, and fully prepared for anything. okay, so perhaps she wasn’t actually prepared for the Wheezing whacho to port them into a Fel Star, still she could teleport out if she had to. She wasn’t sure how the others would escape, that would mean she would need to create a portal. That would require a little time, and some protections against the undesirable elements within the room.

Several copies of Calcond leapt at Izzabelle, attempting to cut her down with the Arcane blades. A large group tried to engage Yumara and her beasts, they surrounded the elf being and linked swords to form a wall of Arcane fire swords! A third group surrounded Ahcirej holding their blades with one hand and ready to counter any spell she might try to make with the other.

Obviously in his madness Calcond forgot that Ahcirej had dozens of her clones protecting everyone, already prepared to counter spells, and defend her friends. As the undead Mage summons arcane blades to equip his clones with. Ahcirej equally equipped hers, with fel steel banded, blazing ironwood staffs. All of her clones had been prepared, to counterspell, or spell steal. So when the group of undead clones bore down on Ahcirej, they found themselves instead encountering her clones. Weapons and magic collided in an explosion of arcane and fire, nearly all the clones were obliterated by the blast of cancellation and countering magic that followed the collision of magical staff, and blade. The Magnitude of the blast sent Ahcirej careening off her floating disc and into the wall about fifteen feet away. She feel her ribs break, and crack, one of them punctures through her stomach. She drops to the floor and starts vomiting up blood and bile.

One of the Mages clones that had survived the blast of negating magic, bore down on Ahcirej while she was mostly incapacitated. He drives his arcane blade down into her back through flesh and muscle, piercing one of her lungs. Cackling madly it sends a blast of arcane magic through the blade and into Ahcirej. It completely fries her lung, lighting her up from the inside. Bluish arcane light bursts from the wound in her back, as well as every hole on her face. Her body goes into wild convulsions as the magic rips through it.

[1/2]
She desperately tries to shadow mend the damage but she can’t. The blast of negating magic had left her unable to spell cast for a few seconds, it seemed that’s all this clone would need to end her life. She felt the blade being ripped free, she roll just in time to see the blade coming down at her. It never makes its mark. Because one second it was laughing insanely, the next it chest was filled with so many arrows. It would officially win The spaghetti strainer, look alike contest. Both the Mage clone and the blade Poof! out of existence. She turns to see the shadowy dryads knocking another volley of arrows into their bows. Prepared to let loose another round.

A few seconds later Ahcirej regains the use of her magic and begins shadow mending the severe damage she had taken. By this time Master Isaik had shown just how powerful he was by pulling the vessel they were on into the void. Not only that but he had changed the entirety of the vessel from fel, to void. To say that this floating citadel was a work of god like power, would be an understatement.

Isaik’s fog returned to him as he glared at Calcond, “Welcome to your doom... And my new vessel...” Isaik said moving forward towards the real Calcond, directing Smuggs to fall back behind him... “You will not enjoy this...” Isaik hissed still moving at his slow wraithlike speed... “My minions pleased be finished with your toys I wouldn’t want our guest to be distracted in my new vessel” Isaik hissed moving ever closer to Calcond who was frozen in perhaps fear?

Ahcirej nods in understanding and creates a ball, of blazing white fire. She sends it hurling into a group of Felguards, it explodes on contact. What was once a group of terrifying demons, was now nothing but a large splattering of bone slivers, demonic chunks, and bits of flaming flesh and organs. Strewn across the floor in a liquid mess of blood and guts.

[2/2]
“Welcome to the place of your doom...” Calcond coughed as the entire ship lurched violently to the side and began leaning... Through the windows of the block and bridge blinding green light flooded in revealing a massive fel star!

Yumara had been to busy killing Felguards and clones, to really notice the sudden change of scenery. Looking out the large viewing window, she gazes at the swirling flames of the fel Star. It’s really quite beautiful to gaze at, still there were things that still needed eradicating. She wasn’t worried Master was much stronger and she knew he would get them out of this, if only to save his vessel from being demolished. It came to her attention this Wheezing Mage thought way to highly of himself, if he thought that any of them were actually trapped. Still it seemed only right to let the insane dream for a brief moment, before completely crushing it.

A large group tried to engage Yumara and her beasts, they surrounded the elf being and linked swords to form a wall of Arcane fire swords!

Yumara doesn’t even bother playing around, in less than a nanosecond She is in her hybrid tree form, holding a massive scythe. As she swings it a huge wave of freezing cold nearly sub zero water washes over the clones extinguishing their flaming blades. Only one persons flames burnt her, and he wasn’t hear at this time. She would be damned if she was going to let some half baked Mage clones attempt to do the same. Following the wave were millions of roots and vines all with razor sharp points, that plunged through magically created flesh bones and internal organs. Where there was once a large group there was now nothing. The death of Nagisa had thrown Yumara of balance, his rebirth as a fel lightning spirit beast, had yet to register in her mind, as she pulls the vines and roots back into her body.

She suddenly feel a little distance between herself and Master, she can feel her heart rate speeding up. She desperately wants to go to where he is, and has to fight herself to stop from going to him. Her vines and roots wrap around a Felguard and mindlessly rip its arms and legs off, before twisting the head from its shoulders.

With the ship secured against inevitable falling death of the ever-consuming sun Isaik melded his way back inside his vessel... “Our doom?” Isaik hissed nearly laughing at the pathetic attempt to slay a god... “You have only provided me with a worthy meal and a meager ship...” Isaik taunted moving towards Calcond and Smuggs who were locked in combat. “But I will make this vessel better...” Isaik hissed gesturing to the room around him... Black fog exuded from Isaik and his cloak slowly coating every piece of metal on the inside of the vessel as the rift outside pulled the ship into the voids embrace...

As soon as Master melds back onto the ship, Yumara is moving towards him, just his presence calmed her. She moves up along beside him, ripping limb, from limb any clone or demon that tried to get in her way. Master Isaik can easily tell that Yumara is becoming highly dependent on his control of her body and emotions. Seeing that most of the clones are being handled and the demons are being taken care of, she send a quick mental thank you to her child, Thanks for helping Nagisa. She knows that the fel in the healing has permeated the natural make up of Nagisa body, forever changing him from the lightning based spirit beast that he was, to a fel lightning beast. She dismisses both Nagisa and Yamato, they had done enough, and would need to recover. Now she smiled evilly as she waited to see, just how Master planned on ending the life of this nuisance.