Ered’Kiels Desolation (IC Closed 2)

Orion approaches feeling a little off in this form, he was more powerful in it, and sadly that was going to be needed. He speeds up time around himself, to more swiftly get to when and where he is needed. He sees her on the beach quickly eroding away. He doesn’t have much time, Izzabelle is wasting away faster than she should be. Which meant she was choosing death, she was so broken that she saw that as her only means of ending the pain, and emptiness. Orion however knew she was needed, even if she did not. However he would not reverse the damage done or reactivity the magic on her body unless somethings were first taken care of. There was no sense in him saving her, if she was simply going to suicide. Orion had been inside of Izzabelle’s mind, he knew that if things remained as they were, he would let her die.

Bending down he easily lifts what remains of her body. She is much to light for her own good, and rapidly corroding. “I’m sorry I know you are hurting, that you feel empty, alone, and that you are sure that no one cares.” As he speaks he slows time on Izzabelle’s body, he cannot stop it but for now he has time to get her to the place where she might still be saved. “I can assure you that people do care, and that you are more important than you think. Still you won’t believe that, a broken mind, and soul, cannot easily believe the words of others. Especially the words of those, who hurt you so badly. I will promise you this, should the two choose not dissolve that foolish contract, and you still choose death.

Orion took notice of the Orc moving silently through the trees. Did he think he wouldn’t be noticed, Orion wasn’t some measly mortal out for a stroll with a corroding corpse. Nor would he allow him anywhere near Izzabelle in the state she was in. With a nod of his head, Orion slows time down on the Orc so that he would now be moving as fast as, cold molasses going uphill in the dead of winter. As he slows time on the would be Assassin, he speaks into his mind. Tell whoever sent you, that you will not claim your prize this time. Tell him that there might be a day she returns to him, but it will not be this day. Orion speeds up time around himself and Izzabelle there wasn’t much time left, and he wasn’t talking about Izzabelle. The binding keeping his charge locked to mortal form were snapping, he needed to get back to her. But first he had to get Izzabelle to that place. He nearly reaches the portal when

Orion scowls as the fel fire heats up his left side as it blasts past him. He did not have time to deal with this, he turn ready to blast whoever is demanding answers…and stops before firing a tiny beam of light at Sericon, one that will only strike him. It wouldn’t matter who tried to intercept it, it was meant for Sericon alone. When it struck Sericon would feel no different, it would feel no different that having someone shine a small light on him. “Only those baring the Mark May enter through this portal. You wish to save Izzabelle then follow me. I will explain what I can once we are inside, neither of them have much time.

With that both Orion and Izzabelle step through the portal, as they move through it. Izzabelle’s presence completely vanishes, as they exit the other side. They are in a room one that seems to go on forever. Within this room are trillions of doors, gateways, portals, etc… every inch of space lacking a door is covered in clocks and other time devices. Above them in the sky is a clock so large that it would darken all of Azeroth in its shadow. He hears a startled Yelp and places Izzabelle on her feet. Having just recently experienced many deaths she falls onto her behind, and scoots backwards away from him. “Sorry but time is short, you cannot leave this place Izzabelle, none of the doors will work for you. I know you seek death but please listen to what others say Izzabelle… you are very important.”

“You lie Orion, they all lie, Sericon is the only one that hasn’t. Salkeen ripped my soul to shreds leaving gaping hole before setting it ablaze. Then he decides I’m worthless and signs a contract to give me to his mind manipulating Master.” Izzabelle screams as she stumbles to her feet and runs to the nearest door. “Jericha who I literally died for and devoted myself to for decades just let it happen.” She twists the knob and pulls, nothing happens. She weeps and pulls harder, beating her fists against the unrelenting wood, before stumbling to the next door. “I thought foolishly that I could perhaps trust Master Isaik… but that Contract destroyed all of that, it shows that he cannot be trusted to keep his word, that he will destroy my mind like he did Maleok’s, I cannot and will not let this happen. Smuggs lost my trust when he attacked Sericon.” She reaches the second door, like the previous one it doesn’t budge. Tears of rage and frustration fall from her eyes as she beats against the door for all she is worth. Before dropping to her knees… “You lost my trust when you dubbed me a traitor, Varicar when he attacked me, because he believed you… without giving me the option…” Izzabelle stops speaking for Orion had just vanished,

Pulling herself back to her feet, she notices for the first time she is whole. Her body was back to the way it was before Jericha came to speak with her, in her ghostlands estates. A time when she still trusted, before her body, and soul were destroyed. She knows it is only the magic of this place making this possible… she stands alone before muttering. “Sericon I’m sorry.”

1 Like

Sericon went into a defensive stance before the light harmlessly impacted him. Sericon didn’t entirely trust the man but it was unlike he had much of a choice! The elf rushed forward after the two and into a realm he hardly understood.

Sericon didn’t know if time moved differently but when he entered he saw Izzabelle alone and muttering to herself. “For what?” Sericon said sitting next to the non-demonic women. Sericon felt a bit lost in such a place, but to his own mind it wasn’t that different then the twisting nether or a powerful demon lords lair.

“So… Is this how you looked before you joined the legion?” Sericon asked sheepishly, it was alright but Sericon actually did like her more demonic attributes. It might have been the fact that Sericon had been apart of the legion for a long time now, he didn’t see anything wrong with demons at this point.

1 Like

Throggore felt magic try to affect his location, already he began to reverse such effects, a cloak imbued with anti-magic properties helped him move forward, the slowing effects still plagued him slowing him considerably… As Sericon crossed through the rift Throggore could only watch… The Orc then dropped out of the time magic, free to move…

The Orc thought about his options, they would reappear somewhere, he only needed wait long enough… Throggore ducked into the nearby trees vanishing completely…

Fushan appeared far away, on the icy slopes of Mount Neverest, the old shaman needed to meditate far from the rest of the worlds outside influences… In his brass actions he had caused much pain and turmoil to the events at hand, he would remain on the mountain until he had atoned for his folly…

The pandaren day in a meditative stance as the harsh cutting winds lashed around him, they would act as his punisher, the cold starkness helping him truly understand…

Fushan meditated deep, the day he had met Smuggs, a cheeky little gnome who came to Pandaria around the same time the alliance did… There was much war, but Fushan saw good in the gnome, he had lost so much, his gnomish heart heavy with it… Fushan has even heard the gnome crying out at night, reliving the loss of his family…

A few months later after Smuggs had moved on, Fushan had met Throggore, a deeply conflicted Orc that was wildly unpredictable… Sipping tea with the orc, Fushan noticed he seemed friendly and outgoing but ready to use force if he felt threatened. Fushan watched the orc encounter a mogu, the Orc turned disturbing serious and emotionless when fighting, but reverted back to his normal ways after finishing the fight. The oddest part was Fushan once spied the orc sending gold to someplace in Orgrimmar, along with it was a note he handled with care.

Fushan has learned much from theses two races not from Pandaria yet still it had not completely grasped how to speak to people like the newly met Izzabelle… So the shaman continued to meditate, listening to the wind howl and scream, listening to the earth below him for guidance…

1 Like

Varicar watched over Throggore, he would effective at tracking down Izzabelle, the fighting between the two might cause some issue however… This line of thinking drained away as he was given instructions from Isaik…

Varicar nodded nearly robotically, the gnome would be dealt with… Varicar looked up to see Throggore had vanished… Varicar growled slightly he despised when he did that… Varicar rushed forward he could still track Throggore from his mental link…

Ducking between the trees Varicar launches into a nearby branch then cane down in a small clearing… “We got two orders now…” Varicar droned, much to his displeasure Throggore appeared behind him. Varicar hater that the orc was skilled enough to do that…

Throggore growled, “Let me guess the puppetmaster demands something from his pawns?” The Orc muttered taking out his sword and sharping the tip…

“We are to also eliminate a loose end of the masters, a gnome with advanced bio-engineering and moderate marksman ability… Dead or Alive…” Varicar droned, “Izzabelle was locate?” The homunculus asked in a demanding tone…

Throggore spat to the ground beside him while glaring at Varicar… “Another high tier being has retrieved Izzabelle… With some preparations I could deal with it…” The Orc snapped.

Varicar tilted his head, “Failure then? Perhaps we should invoke your contract terms? I wonder how well he would fair with your task?” Varicar threatened…

Throggore stabbed the ground near Varicar, “I am more than capable! Leave him out of this!” Throggore growled…

“Very well…” Varicar hissed arrogantly, “We will kill the gnome then…” Varicar commanded gesturing forward, if they moved that direction they would overtake the gnome and end the loose end…

“Indeed…” Isaik hissed monotonously, when he meant he would use all his might he meant everything… If Isaik did indeed succeed becoming the ultimate god of the universe, he could merely turn time itself back to retrieve whatever he desired… He had heard about Garrosh leaping timelines to retrieve the old horde, doing the same to retrieve one person would be much simpler…

Isaik glanced over to her slightly shocked from the callous remarks. “Yumara my dear, you act as I thought you had a chance at losing…” Isaik shrugged, “I merely grow tired of Salkeen’s constant rebellious attitude… I trusted you enough to atleast silence him for a time…” Isaik said nonchalantly, “If you have no desire to fight so be it.” Isaik said.

That’s when Isaik became more serious… The dark puppet master pushed his will into his tentackes attempting to fill them with life and healing to combat the burning… “You don’t think I can keep you in balance? You must trust me my Yumara…” Isaik hissed, watching his minion closely, he was sensing something dire.

Isaik easily caught the puzzle box, he quickly concealed the device it was not meant for anyone currently here… Isaik was a odd creature, he lied, cheated and killed without emotion but at other times he kept his word, usually for his own enjoyment… It would likely be someone’s else’s as well…

The second moment the forest began to dry away Isaik knew something was up… The dark puppet master had to act sooner than he thought… Glaring at Salkeen who grew ever more ready to continue his assault on Yumara, Isaik demanded control… “You wish for your prize??” The dark puppet master asked… “I offer a new contract my minion…” Isaik hissed glaring at Salkeen… “The location of Nihilam, a new sanctuary for Jericha aboard your new vessel or a place of your choice… In exchange? Clean up this mess with Izzabelle, Void the old contract…” Isaik hissed, he demanded action… Isaik could feel more than most he needed to assert all his attention to Yumara… Isaik had no desire to lose his Yumara…

2 Likes

Izzabelle lets out a startled squeak, she had not expected anyone to be here with her. Her first reaction is to shadow step and reach for her daggers. She quickly comes to the realization that in this place innate and magic abilities don’t work. None of her rogue or demonic attributes and abilities can be used here. (Sericon would discover the same if he tried using any of his magical, or natural abilities.) Izzabelle also realizes that she has no weapons of any sort on her person. She spins around ready to either fight or flee, when she sees Sericon. For the second time in less than an hour, Sericon found himself with his arms full of Izzabelle. “I’m sorry that I ran out after you explained what happened with that scar of yours. I was just sooooo angry, and upset, I couldn’t be in there, it felt like I was being suffocated.” Izzabelle releases her death grip on Sericon and sits back. “I’m sorry that Salkeen finds me not worth keeping, so instead he destroyed my soul, and body. I’m sorry my mind is being eradicated because my only means of protection, was brutally ripped away and set on fire.” Izzabelle was sorry for so many things, she was in so much pain, mentally, physically, and emotionally, she just wanted it all to end. For that she was sorry as well.

Izzabelle moves a little away from Sericon so that she can get a better look at herself. It is now that she notices that she looks like she did while she was in Jericha’s Ghostlands Estate. Right before Jericha came to ask her if she would help with the fight against Reavrix. back when Jericha cared about her and her soul wasn’t riddled with thousands of gaping pits of despair Izzabelle doesn’t even realize that she is crying, she cannot feel the wetness on her cheeks. “Yes you could say this is how I looked exactly before joining the leg… No that would be wrong this is how I looked before boarding the Ered’kiel for the first time. It isn’t much different from how I looked when we first met in the hanger of the Ered’kiel.” Izzabelle slowly pulls one of her dragonhide leather gloves off. As she pulls it down off of her arm, the flesh beneath it isn’t elven. It’s a glossy black demonic hid that resembles scales. “About fifty eight percent of my body is like this. However at this time Yumara’s elixir was still active. It gave me the strength I needed to keep the fel mostly locked beneath the skin. That which couldn’t be contained beneath the flesh was hidden by clothing and powerful illusions.” After looking down at herself once more she turns her attention back to Sericon.

“Why Sericon? Why am I so freaking undesirable, that people just want to destroy me, and toss the broken pieces to the next person to grind into dust.” Izzabelle asks while burying her face into her hands. “What was so wrong with me being bonded to Jericha, and having a shield because of that bond?” She sobs brokenly into her hands. “Salkeen destroyed my body and my soul, and that wasn’t enough. Now he wants to give me to his Dark Master to have what remains of my mind broken and manipulated.” She rakes her hands through her hair, and looks up at Sericon her face a visage of loss and despair. “The funny thing is for a short time even with all the pain I was feeling, I actually thought that he cared.” She laughs madly and shakes her head. “Salkeen care for me, what a farce, why did I ever even believe it possible?” She sighs and her shoulders slump as all the fight leaves her. “You know when Salkeen ripped me from Jericha I was going to end my life the pain and the emptiness was that great. Then Salkeen took hold of the seeking pieces of my tattered soul, and made it seem like he wanted them, that he wanted me.” She gives Sericon a watery half smile that doesn’t reach her eyes. “I was so very wrong about that, and that destroyed everything. He doesn’t want me Sericon, the only one that can keep me safe from Isaik’s mind manipulations, doesn’t care what happens to me.” She stands and walks towards another door and tries in vain to open it, and fails once more. “If no one cares if I live or die why should I care?”

This is something only Sericon will experience.
as Izzabelle is speaking suddenly the area around them changes. They are no longer in the place of clocks, and doors. They are once more on the battlefield of Centralis. Back at Reavrix’s artillery compound before it was destroyed. Sericon can see, hear, and even smell the destruction all around him. Yet quickly realizes that he is merely a viewer and that none of it is effecting him. About this time, the past version of himself runs through him, pulling Izzabelle along behind him. Izzabelle turns around looking back at the demons chasing them. She is laughing, and the joy she is feeling lights up her eyes. She looks so alive and free, like she is willing to take on the world. then suddenly the image fades and Sericon once more finds himself in the place of time and doors. A voice speaks into his mind, like that of a recording left behind. that is the memory that keeps Izzabelle from slipping completely into madness. You are perhaps the only one that can save her.

Smuggs rushed forward, with Izzabelle dead he had no reason to stay. Sericon was still loyal to those dark masters, Fushan had up and vanished, it was time Smuggs got to Stormwind… The gnome ducked under a tree, holding his shock staff, he could give anything that came across him a nasty surprise… Smuggs felt uneasy though, he knew this was to easy for that puppet master, Smuggs knew to much… The gnome hopped up into the trees, before pausing for just a moment… Within his pack he had kept wasp eggs, Smuggs knew he needed a ally soon so he began the process to coax the little thing to life…

Smuggs pulled out some rations and coated the insect egg with it before pushing it into a hole by a nearby tree… After that it wouldn’t be long before a fully hatched ally would be born, but for now Smuggs had to be cautious… The gnome ever clever as he was pulled several mechanical contraptions from his bag, traps for the unwary… Smuggs tossed them out in a massive protective triangle, so long as someone was walking on ground level Smuggs would see them coming… The fourth Smuggs put right behind him nestled into the tree bark…

This left Smuggs only able to wait and think about the past… The gnome looked down, every time he tried to raise a new pet from youth it reminded him of his daughter… His little Athenda, the apple of his eye or she was… When the horde rampaged through Khaz Modan, they had been pushing north after sacking Stormwind… The brave dwarves and gnomes in the bunkers fought hard and kept the horde back for many days, but in the end there was just to many orcs… Athenda had been on the one of the most southern front bunkers, she killed many hundreds of orcs before the bunker went dark… The horde poured into the rest of the mountain range crushing bunker after bunker until they made it right up to the Great metal gate of Gnomeregan…

Smuggs’s wife Christy, cried all that night… They wished deep down that their daughter had survived perhaps escaped unable to return home… Time dragged on and things became more bleak… When the alliance liberated the gnomes, Smuggs had joined them heading south, he had to see the bunker his daughter had fought at… When he finally made it there, his heart dropped… Athenda has not escaped, marred by the passing of time was the twisted mutilated corpse of his daughter, her face carved to look like she died smiling… Smuggs was filled with so many emotions, his next time he fought the horde, he had done so with such merciless aggression the other soldiers refused to drink with him.

Smuggs had enough of those troubling memories, Smuggs put his head down, a single tear dropping to the forest floor… He just had to wait, then he would go back to Stormwind and put these thoughts behind him.

1 Like

Salkeen stood tall, arms crossed, the insults from the callous women were always the same. “You speak of a brain badly damaged I must ask, did you enjoy pushing Rogal away?” Salkeen hissed, he had remembered reports of a elf skilled in both light and void, Yumara had hung around him extensively before she was taken by the master.

“Do you think me so stupid? I have minions, they hear things!” Salkeen barked, “Your precocious balance! So easily broken like your broken heart?” The demon lord taunted.

The demon hunter gave a wicked grin of satisfaction as Yumara refused to fight, she feared his true might, her unbalance her weakness.

Those words did cut a bit deeper, “You lie! I could burn this whole valley with her in it!” Salkeen retorted trying to regain his prideful look of victory…

Salkeen growled wishing to retort that he didn’t believe his master, but even Salkeen knew they were just his words to attempt to cause Yumara more pain…

Salkeen hissed, “Do I receive nothing for my victory but a dull dead rock?” Salkeen growled, he was visibly agitated, ever since Yumara had shown up his master had chosen her over him countless times…

Salkeen stopped his visible agitation, if Isaik was making another contract that might have meant Salkeen was in a position of power at least to negotiate… “Surely there must be something else you desire, master…” Salkeen growled disrespectfully, Salkeen understood the danger but negotiations with the master from a position of strength was rare indeed. “I desire more…” Salkeen hissed.

For the first time since meeting her, Salkeen seems to have baffled Yumara. She shows no signs of having any knowledge on who this Rogal is… Rogal… did she enjoy… who is Rogal? for the first time she speaks to Salkeen with no sarcasm or snark in her voice… “Who is Rogal?” As soon as she speaks the name out loud, her mind is bombarded with hundreds of images. Making biscuits, sitting across from a man drinking coffee. Discussing the possible uses of bloodstones, while writing down notes. Curled up sleeping in his arms, kissing him good morning. Signing the contract, meeting his sister, getting sick. Going to Silvermoon city. Rogal leaving her and shattering her heart and mind. Yumara drops to her knees as her precious balance snaps and the chains holding her to mortal form begin snapping, one by one. She holds her head and screams in pain, in loss and in despair. Just like the chains she to is breaking, Rogal was never meant to be remembered, for he was the reason she was going to try and kill herself after seeing that Jericha was taken care of.

None of that mattered, keeping things in balance was useless. No the world needed cleansing, nothing would remain, it would be a desolate and dead place. She would kill them all then swallow the souls of this doomed planet. Suddenly Yumara becomes silent a second later she vanishes.

Just as Salkeen speaks Yumara reappears in the sky above them. Her form was somewhat Elven still though it was now made of the strongest of ores, her hair was a longs flowing mass of roots, vines, branches, flowers, moss, and leaves she had a half dozen sets of wings sprouting out of her back. She looked to have the beginnings of trees growing like horns from her temples. She was miles above them yet even at this distance she still looked huge. In her hand she held a massive bow, she pulls the invisible string back. The next thing Salkeen sees is the Titan head that Jericha, Jaseiah, and Ahcire are in getting completely obliterated. It is struck with an explosive shot so powerful, the blast vaporizes the Titans skull part of its body and leaves a gaping canyon in its wake that is at least a few miles deep. ”My, my I do so hope no one was in there”

Above them Yumara lets out an insane broken laugh. Above them Yumara slices open her stomach from one side to the other. Cutting a twisted grin into the hardened earthy flesh. From that gaping wound a torrential down pour of purely acidic water strikes over half of Salkeens demonic minions. The ones cheering on the death of the Titan soon find their flesh burning and the underlying tissue burning as it is eaten away at… the ground beneath their feet becomes a ocean of muddy quicksand. From this sea of death billions of roots appear, wrapping around anyone and anything dragging them down. Those demons that thought they could escape using their wing found those wings destroyed by acid rains and fiery meteor showers. All around them the ground was splitting those unable to get away would tumble to their deaths within the gaping chasms. In the distance it seems like the very mountains themselves had risen and were approaching, fel lava pouring throughout cracks and fissures like blood. Millions of corrupt fire, earth, magma, air elementals begin swarming the area. The sea of void Jericha had left starts forming into a massive monstrosity. You add in the fel flames that burn above it when the two met, it would destroy at least a third of the planet.

Yumara drops from the sky where she lands is a creator that can be seen from space. She cracks the planet down to its very core. Remaining Titan blood mixed with molten rock, erupt from the destroyed earth. Reaching down with a speed that belied her size, she swiftly snatches Salkeen up off the ground. She holds onto his body with the utmost care. Applying enough pressure to insure that he cannot free himself, but not enough to break bones. With her free hand she reaches for his mechanical arm. Just barely closing the tips of her thumb and pointer fingers on it. She gets a firm grip and rips it free. Leaving behind wires and strips of flesh dangling from what remains of Salkeen’s arm. Reaching up she rips the mask free of his face. Forcing his mouth open she crams the mechanical arm down his throat. She then slams him into the ground with enough force to shatter nearly everybody e and leave him in a hole over a thousand meters deep.

Once on there she opens her mouth but no sound comes out, and it is easy to see why. Where there should be a tongue, teeth, flesh… there’s nothing of the sort. What’s there I stread is a black hole, which begins sucking in the souls that are left wandering this broken world. Not only does it devour souls but it is pulling in demons, elementals, bones, trees, rocks, bits and pieces of what remains of the Titan are being pulled into that swirling black hole as well. When she closes her maw over 60 percent of the souls lost on this word had been destroyed, along with half of the elementals, and a good chunk of Salkeen’s Demons. Where the wall of bone once stood there was now a desolate desert, not a single bone sliver to be found. Yumara with her eyes devoid of any emotion but that of despair, turns and draws her bow, this time aiming it at the Stationary Ered’kiel. She pulls back the string within the bow a fiery arrow begins slowly forming.

There’s a flash of light in the sky and a man appears, in his hand he is holding an hourglass. It doesn’t seem like much but in a nano second that hour glass has sprouted chains their swiftly wrap around Yumara. The bind her arms and legs, they snap her bow. Orion uses his time magic to try and slow Yumara down, so that the chains can be reestablished, but Yumara’s mind is to unbalanced, until her balance is restored the chains couldn’t be replaced. Orion looks to Isaik, She sleeps at the heart of the beast In the center of this massive construct was a tree and within that tree, the real Yumara was cocooned away in a prison of her own making, her balance destroyed. Restore What was destroyed before it’s to late, Make her hear you, the tendrils are still there, take control and restore her balance before she breaks the last of her mortal chains. Orion hadn’t expected it to be this dire, she should of had at least a little control. This was nothing but wanton destruction, something had caused Yumara to snap.

Salkeen laugher, this being of masters was even more messed up than he thought! Salkeen growled, he knew he had the upper hand now, as Yumara grew more quiet…

Salkeen took a more defensive stance, perhaps he had made some mistakes just now…

Yumara appeared in the sky inside a construct of her own making a apocalyptic world destroyer, she with minimal moves but raging amounts of power pulled back her bow and vaporized the place of the skull of the Titan… Seemingly she had just killed all inside and who she supposedly cared for…

Salkeen watching such destruction felt only rage, burning fury… She dare attack what was his let alone destroy it? From deep within him came a fire unlike any other, “You vile witch, you will pay for that!” The demon lord roared, his body fully wreathed in hellish flames!

Salkeen snarled as acid fell from the sky, calling forth his flames he tried to burn away the horrid rain! The sky would light up as Salkeen tried with all his might to burn away the acid… It still wouldn’t save much, there was just to much…

Salkeen snarled and hissed with rage as he was captured, he used all his will to cast his flames on his attacker slightly charring the rocky hand…

Salkeen snarled in pain as his arm was ripped away, it only fueled his rage as he tried to burn the goddess, fel lava leaked from his maw!

Salkeen snapped at the goddesses hand, he wasn’t that far off from a beast at this point! As Yumara began to cram the arm down his throat, Salkeen’s mindless demon nature took over! The demon lord bit into the mechanical arm melting it with his burning maw and ripping into it for more… His rage was unwavering but with nothing to attack he attacked what he could reach!

Salkeen felt himself slammed down with such force it broke nearly every one of his bones… The aggressive demon lord had not met a creature with such force except once before… Salkeen tried to rise from his crater but fell back and finally stopped moving…

Isaik only glared at Salkeen as he completely destroyed Yumara’s balance… The idiotic arrogant fool had no idea what he just caused… Salkeen had acted over cofident, trying to manipulate them from a position of power but in truth he had just put himself in the weakest position…

It didn’t take much for Isaik to know this was a very unfortunate event about to happen… Isaik began already to pool his power, he could feel his other name, Zalak, the ancient, the eredar… Beneath Isaik’s robes and cloaks his appearance becomes more… demonic? No… Eredar… The creature that was the master was generating power to exact his will!

Yumara might have been showing her great might and Salkeen in his pride fell right for it, but not Isaik he still sensed those that were once inside the Titan, his ability to foresee the possible timelines pushed him forward, he must succeed…

In her own ways of freeing her beast she called to his own… Her twisted mad laughs brought forth great power to Isaik, no… It was Zalak who felt this great surge, the ancient void eredar, it fueled his every move and his power! As acid rained from the sky Isaik shielded himself with a ball of void energy, the acid bouncing harmlessly off it with ear piercing clangs… Isaik did nothing to help the poor acid soaked demons, they were nothing to him but fuel… Their biomass would be a great tool… Every demon that perished, the master reached out with his power to steal away its biomass, the creature only feeding himself…

The master sensed such a beast arise, it was just what he needed to fuel his power and his next move, like a great leech the masters dark magic pulsed out from his body like poison in blood veins. The great monstrously of void would be leeched away to nothing and as the master worked he projected his great influence over the land, the mountains raging and moving would drop their minds made blank… The master was far from finished, glaring out at Salkeen’s surviving demon army, as the great goddess assaulted the demon lord, Isaik erased any knowledge of Rogal from Salkeen’s demons… Salkeen would hear no more of that meddlesome fool from his minions…

Isaik fixed in his plan to burn Rogal’s memory from all his minions and any of Salkeen’s that he could effect, watched as Yumara turned to consume the soul of the world… It did make him a bit jealous… The beast that was the master had been consuming biomass, but his goddess had consumed their souls!

Isaik glared up at Yumara began to draw her bow and aim at the Ered’Kiel, it was still Jericha’s safe room, Isaik could not allow its total destruction while the contract stood… While Yumara charged her bow, Isaik readied to block or direct the attack… It would take a lot of power from him, he would need to regain more to attempt and subdue her raging mind…

Orion appeared in the sky a irritating but welcomed intrusion… Yumara was contained… For now… Orion being the creature he was informed Isaik of Yumara’s true place, and tried to tell Isaik what to do…

Isaik glanced over at Orion without emotion, “She has awoken another beast…” Isaik whispered, his voice coming from every direction… Isaik could sense Yumara within the center of that rocky construct and his skull in mental manipulation meant he knew exactly what to do… Isaik saying not another word leapt into the sky with enough force to throw clouds of dirt into the sky! The master arched through the air before impacting into the chest of the construct! Though Isaik could easily begin ripping his way into the heart of the construct, but instead he showed more of his skill… Pressing up against the chest of the construct Isaik became ethereal and meshed inside the Titan… Isaik was not going to interact with the real world as he pushed deeper inside the construct… It was when he stood before the tree he became flesh once more, the dark master extended his hands to touch the tree filling it with tendrils of his will, establishing a stronger connection to the tendrils inside Yumara…

“You don’t need him… He was a mortal being… We are more…” A voice whispered into Yumara… As the master did so he began to try and alter her memories… First he would do as Orion had done before, she would not remember Rogal at all, his influences erased… Isaik chuckled to himself, this only happened because Orion was no where near as skilled in mental tampering…

“We are more… Two gods, surrounded by mortals…” Isaik whispered… He had begun phase two of the mental barriers, Isaik had began altering the memories that had triggered such a response from Yumara in the first place…

“Awaken Yumara, it’s only a nightmare… Ones first time observing the timelines can be jarring… It’s not real, the master is here…” Isaik whispered, if he had even been partially successful it would do massive amounts of work to pacify his minion… He would likey need to continue working on her, but he would continue to reinforce in Yumara’s mind that anything to do with Rogal had been the horrid visions from a flawed timeline, a memory erased to protect his minion… “Awaken Yumara…”

Jericha had just finished opening a void gateway to her room aboard the Ered’kiel when she had sensed a disturbance in the very air around them. It was so strong it was almost tangible, she turned to see the cause. Jericha smiles as Salkeen’s begins belittling Yumara, after all she constantly did the same to him. Then he mentions the one name that is taboo, by the destructive powers of the void, please say Lord Salkeen didn’t just mention Rogal’s name. yet sadly the fates once again decided to use her as galactic tp. She turns and sees Jaseiah speaking with the clone, and moves swiftly towards the both of them.

Jericha reaches both Jaseiah, and Ahcire just as the goddess form of Yumara appears in the sky. At the moment she isn’t thinking to clearly, she just knows they need to get out of there now. She grabs both of the girls by their arms and and uses a form of void stepping to bring them to the gateway she had created. She looks up and sees Yumara pulling the string back… “Sheet! Go through the portal now, she shoves both Jaseiah, and Ahcire through. She turns to the spirit beast, you too. The both of them just barely make it through, when the arrow hits vaporizing the skull. Jericha collapsing the gateway in record time to prevent the backlash of destruction from coming through the portal. The only things that didn’t seem to make it through before the arrow hit. Were the back side of Jericha’s robes and the last few inches of Nakano’s tail. It was suddenly rather drafty in her rooms. Jericha would need to put something else on.

First however she had to make sure everyone was okay. She turns towards the girls and for the first time actually looks at the both of them. Jaseiah hers and Salkeen’s daughter more resembles a cross between him and her void self, although she was the inheritor of the Holy Light. Then she turns and looks at Ahcire, she resembles who Jericha was before the void claimed her, she looks like Ahcirej. If Ahcirej had been her twin and not just the other half of her mind. Then this clone standing before her Ahcirej would of seen as family. After checking both girls to make sure they are okay she turns to Ahcire, and speaks. “I greatly fear and have no trust in the one who made you. I have no idea why he did it, or the purpose for it. I won’t let him use you to get close to me.” Jericha continues speaking as she steps behind a screen to get changed. “You however aren’t really at fault, Your creation wasn’t made with your consent, Hell it wasn’t made with anyone’s consent. While I might be angry with My Lords Master, you have yet to do anything wrong.” Jericha reappeared from behind the screen fully dressed once more. “I will give you the chance to prove that you are not just some puppet of Isaik’s, that you do indeed belong to just Salkeen. If that is proven I will except you, however for now we are in a lot of danger, and I feel that Lord Salkeen just bit off more than he could chew.

Yumara screams in fury as her lovely void creation is siphoned away, before it can react with the fel, creating the world breaking explosion. It didn’t matter she would create something stronger, when the mountains rose a second time it would be with her mental protections in place. A construct or golem didn’t need a brain to destroy, and neither would they. But before Obliteration of this world, there was just one more thing that needed to go. She turns to the Ered’kiel and draws her bow.

Shrieking in fury she tears at the chains wrapping around her. She can feel her powers being locked away, she turns her head and glares at the being in the sky, who had thought to assault her. *”You dare? You wretched excuse for a god. I will break your chains and I will destroy you. I will enjoy completely extinguishing your existence.” Yumara is so busy fighting to break free of Orion’s chains, that she doesn’t sense Master. Deep within the center of the goddess like being trapped in a cocoon of amber, that rest within the s
Center of the massive tree that is the heart of this construct, Yumara sleeps fitfully her mind prisoned in a nightmare loop.

Within this nightmare she is waiting for Rogal. She had been sick, and her and Rogal had returned to Silvermoon City. At first everything was well, the dream was nice… but then it changed. Rogal left one day, and she waited for him to co e back… She didn’t understand these things she felt for Rogal. She just knew that as days turned into weeks, and weeks into months. She felt completely devastated. She had stopped eating almost altogether, she wept for hours, days… whenever she heard sounds outside, she would get up and run for the door. Pulling it open she would gaze out at nothing, of course he wasn’t there, he wasn’t coming back. She had been played, she wasn’t worth it to him, she wasn’t worth anything. She moves around like a ghost, her existence fading away along with her will to live… then she feels it a sharp pain in her soul… *Jericha, she would first need to see that Jericha was taken care of… Then the nightmare begins again.

As Masters voice enters her mind the nightmare changes a little, where it usually resets it continues, and changes, she is now burning, the flames are eating away at her flesh, and she has been rendered helpless. She cannot stop them from eating away at her flesh, destroying it. They are burning away her children… She screams at the pain at the loss… Help… Rogal… somebody. anybody…please help… her mind screams as her body is being tortured. Suddenly the fire is gone, the flames extinguished, Yumara looks up from her knees. It isn’t Rogal that had saved her, it was Master, he had removed her from the cruel fate that Jericha had bestowed upon her. She reached for him, she needed him to save her, to keep her in balance. Master was there when she needed him back then…

Within the solid cocoon of amber in the heart of the tree cracks begin to form. Outside Isaik would see a large knot forming in the gargantuan tree. It would rapidly grow until it left a massive hole that tunnels into the center of the tree. All throughout this newly created passage glowing moss appears gently lighting the way. At the center of this tree trapped in a solid piece of what resembles amber, but much stronger, Isaik would be able to see Yumara, she would look like she was sleeping peacefully, he however knew that wasn’t so. Mas… it was like a hiss in the air all around, more cracks form.

As the memory of Rogal is locked away once more and all of his influences removed, Yumara’s mind begins to relax, the pain, hate and despair she was feeling, begins fading.

Masters voice seeps even deeper into Yumara, within the dream. Rogal’s face and Masters face keep Blending with each other… Soon it is just a Master she sees… and try as she might she cannot recall the other mans face… was he important to her, she cannot recall. She just knows that Master is important to her. He was there to extinguish the flames, he was there to restore her balance when it was broken so badly. She was his, and he protected her. Mast… Within the amber like crystal coffin Yumara’s eyes begin to open, her fists uncurl slowly.

This vision doesn’t appear in Yumara’s mind as a vision that has been. It appears in her mind as a possible future, an obtainable future, one she only has to reach out and grasp with both hands. Inside the chrysalis Yumara’s eyes open and her hands press against the cracked an fractured amber, shattering it. “Master,” she speaks in almost every emotion possible. She tumbles from the cocoon and falls against him… unconscious once more. Isaik will know that this time it’s more a sleep needed from exerting way to much power. He would also sense a calmness radiating from the being they are both inside of at the moment. Then Isaik heats a familiar voice coming from all around. It isn’t Orion’s, but that of the being that once ruled Yumara’s forest. I will now heal what she destroyed. While you take care of her… as for her memories of Rogal, I think you are becoming more important to her, soon those memories will not matter.

“Don’t be sorry, the scar builds character!” Sericon said trying to joke a bit, he had lived with the scar so long he had become accustomed to its influence on his life. He had heard from a human they captured that Illidan had killed a powerful naaru claiming that he was his scars… Though they were on different sides the words did affect Sericon a bit.

Sericon nudged her a bit, “Are you sure they don’t want you? The two commanders seemed to be fighting over you to me. Why they are fighting?” Sericon shrugged, “To get those two to fight means it must be important somehow…”

Sericon tilted his head, “You know your right! I’m sorry I didn’t say earlier… Sometimes this scar of mine makes remembering hard…” Sericon laughed awkwardly, he should have remembered a event like that…

Sericon inspected her hand a bit closer, “Im sure we could make a new potion to help you conceal what you don’t like if you want.” Sericon poker his own horns sticking out from his forehead, “Though I don’t think there is anything wrong with your looks.”

Sericon shook his head, “I don’t want to destroy you, and I’ll make sure your never ground to dust.” The elf said listening to Izzabelle.

Sericon didn’t know all the answers the best he could do was the best he could. “You don’t have to be broken and manipulated, the master seems like he messes with everyone, but I’m proof he didn’t. I also know another guy! I don’t know if you met him, but the Juggernaut has contract terms in place that limit much of the masters influences.” Sericon said thinking of the minion, a goblin oddly enough, with such wit and cunning he devised a contract the master couldn’t break, in a way leaving the clever green warrior free to do as he pleased.

Sericon listened to her and noticed that the area around them began to change, it was visions of the air field of Reavrix’s…

“I care if you live or die, I remember that time in the air field, I want more of that with you… I think they care too, they just can’t seem to show it like I can.” Sericon said walking over and hugging Izzabelle, “Just stay here with me for awhile, we will try to return when we are ready.”

1 Like

Maleok stood by saying nothing as the commanders fought amongst themselves, it had seemed like just aggressive demonic banter until Salkeen spoke the words Rogal… The master’s minion grew unresponsive, she blinked out of existence and appeared above then all in the sky a goddess made of rock, nature and terrible life! With a mighty heave the goddess held a mighty bow and drew upon the invisible bow strings aiming at the crashed titans skull! As she released it obliterating the area and presumably all within it…

The great goddess took to the skies above them dropping acid from the heavens! Maleok put his arm up to block his face from the acidic onslaught! The acid melted his skin and bones but he tried his best to replace the damaged tissue with his troll regeneration! The next thing Maleok couldn’t prevent, falling like a meteor from the sky the goddess impacted the world knocking Maleok off his feet! The massive Drakkari crashing a bit aways with heavy bone breaking thuds! As the massive Drakkari pushed himself up to rise the goddess slammed her fist and presumably something she held to the earth!

A wave of rock, dirt and soot washed over Maleok like a earth tsunami, burying the deathknight alive! The world around him shook as he was encased in rock and forgotten… eventually everything seemed to become silent but Maleok was trapped under perhaps a mile or two of rock… He would be here forever entombed unless something found him…

Izzabelle looks at Sericon while contemplating his question, after a few moments she speaks. “Yes I am certain that they do not want me!” She sighs as she tries to make herself more comfortable l “Salkeen is trying to…” She stops as something said earlier suddenly intrudes in her mind.

If he doesn’t want you, then why is he determined to bring you back? Izzabelle drags her hands down her face, before answering the mental question. to punish me of course, and he cannot very well give me to his Master for mind breaking if I’m not there. Her mind voice is laced with sarcasm… The more rational part of her mind calmly replies. What makes you so sure that Master Isaik wishes to destroy your mind Izzabelle sighs inwardly It’s What he does, look at Smuggs, at Maleok, he completely twisted their minds. They have no idea who they really are anymore. Not wanting to think about it she turns her attention back to Sericon.

“Are you sure they are fighting over me… I’m not seeing it Sericon.” She has a look of doubt plastered across her face. “Besides if I’m so important then why destroy my soul, and remove the only means I had of protecting my mind…” Izzabelle’s whole body slumps as part of her just wants to give up. “Soul destruction, and mind obliteration, just a few of the benefits offered by the legion, if you sign up today.” She says with a fare amount of snark.

A brief smile flickers across Izzabelle’s face, “Are you sure that your eyes weren’t effected by your scar as well. Salkeen sure as heck didn’t take into consideration my mental or emotional stability when he shaped my body into the form that he chose. The only reason I look even remotely elven is because of illusions.” Izzabelle suddenly slams her fist into the nearest door. “Aranasi aren’t known for their looks, I just cannot shake the fact that only other demons will find me even remotely attractive. The rest of Azeroth will find me completely hideous. I need physical connections, as well as mental, and emotional connections, Sericon. Salkeen took all that away, and left a big gaping hole inside… That continues to eat away at me, growing larger every moment. In this place of Orion’s I don’t actually feel the pain or the emptiness, but I still remember it, and I remember the unbearable agony that awaits me, should I choose life.” As she speaks Izzabelle realizes that she doesn’t actually feel the burning of her soul. The heart wrenching emptiness that she had been experiencing was absent as well… She had been so lost in remembrance of those feelings, that she didn’t realize that in this place her mind and her spirit were whole. Perhaps she could just stay here. “I think you look nice as well Sericon.”

Izzabelle grins, before replying “It is nice to know that at least you care about me. As for being turned into dust… it seems that I’m doing that just fine on my own. In this place I am whole, once I leave I will be dead and eroding away once more. Orion has stopped time on my body, but want reverse the damage unless I wish to live. Right now you are the only reason I would even consider wanting to live.” She shakes her head and shrugs… “Even that won’t save me from having my mind destroyed. I also highly doubt the great and powerful, egotistical one would let me soul bond with you.” She moves closer to Sericon.

Izzabelle rolls her eyes and lightly bops Sericon on the head. “From what you said earlier, your mind was already pretty broken when they found you. You know I never asked, which of the two are you contracted to?” She looks at him closely, she had never thought to ask before this. “I’m rather certain Master Isaik will break my mind and manipulate what remains.” This is something that has been drilled into Izzabelle’s mind. Whispered into it until it became so ingrained in her psyche, that she cannot even begin to imagine differently. *Now however that voice in her head was silent.

Izzabelle turns and buries her head into Sericon’s chest and just weeps. Weeps for everything that this has cost her. The loss of what she was, and everything that she hoped to be. When she speaks he voice is watery and laced with despair. “For a short time I actually thought Salkeen cared. When he ripped my soul from Jericha and burned away any possible connections that might have remained. It devastated me to the point, that I would have removed Orion’s Belt. I had never felt so broken and hollow as I did at that moment. Yet before I could act, Salkeen gathered up the seeking pieces of my broken soul. Like some delusional idiot I thought that meant that he wanted me.” Izzabelle stops speaking because her throat aches… A few moments later she continues “Perhaps feeling as broken and alone as I did, I needed to believe that he wanted me. I should have known when he didn’t actually bond my soul to his and just simply held the pieces. That he didn’t Really care what happened to me. As I said I didn’t think anything could hurt my soul as much as being brutally ripped from Jericha did… I was wrong, when Salkeen signed that contract to give me away, that hurt much more. For it destroyed my desire to live as it broke what was left of my soul. I’m not sure which of the two I hate more. The one who signed the contract that killed me, or the one who created it.” After that she just holds him and cries. Soon though the tears would run dry. “All this pain, because no one ever asks.”

1 Like

Throggore moves forward quickly and subtly, the sooner he accomplished his mission the sooner he could leave this place of nightmares and webs… Throggore ducked under a tree branch before taking to the upper trees, Throggore was adept such environments of trees and life… Throggore stopped suddenly as he heard the familiar noise of straining mechanisms, Throggore knew the sound well, he had been apart of the horde during the second war killing foolish gnomes in Dun Morogh. Throggore rolled back quickly as a liquid nitrogen trap activated, freezing cold ice flared up but failed to catch anything!

Throggore strained his eyes to see the camouflaged gnome and with his free hand he tossed a goblin made grappling hook and pulled himself swiftly to the gnomes position. Throggore stuck out his blade, affixed to his fist, curved and sharp like a dagger, a demonic face covering his wrist. The curved slick edge cut across the gnomes face from his brow ridge to his chin, before Throggore was blasted backwards by a hidden explosive trap!

The Orc landed hard in the trees, nothing was broken but that did hurt like hell, Throggore peered over at the gnome as Smuggs drew a grenade to throw! In a quick movement Throggore tossed down a smoke bomb shrouding his position in cover! Boom! The grenade detonated near Throggore enough to burn his arm…

The next thing Throggore knew a angry buzzing swooped down from the sky, a massive wasp dove onto Throggore! Luckily it grazed his armored wrist or else the Orc might have been have felt a serious sting! Throggore ducked low as the wasp came down again! Varicar leapt into the area, kicking the massive insect across the clearing. Now Smuggs was at the disadvantage, Throggore slashed forward at Smuggs with his sword, only to be blocked by his electric prod! Throggore was stronger but Smuggs relied on mechanical might, Smuggs pulled out a miniature cross bow laced with poison, Throggore responded by blinding Smuggs with a fistful of glass dust!

Throggore vanished back into the darkness, next time Smuggs will taste his steel! Throggore prepared himself using his grappling hook to take the higher ground, Throggore was gonna drop into Smuggs!

1 Like

As soon as Orion sensed the shift in Yumara, he was prepared to lock down the chains on her goddess like powers. They were to dangerous, she was to dangerous to be uncontained. However just as he is about to lock the chains, Yumara speaks into his mind. Not Yumara but a piece of her soul. ”Let me fix what I can, then you can lock me away once again.” Orion isn’t sure about this, Yumara’s in goddess form was extremely powerful and exceptionally cold and callous. Still he sensed an honesty coming from her, that tell him that he’s dealing with a different part of her. Fix what you can, but know one wrong move, and I will shut you down. Orion loosens his control on her magic, as soon as he does, the goddess form rises to its knees.

The first thing she does is summon rain, fresh clean water which purifies the acidic downpour from just moments before. The earth itself suddenly seems to come alive, massive fel lava filled cracks and fissures slowly sink back below the surface. The rocky crust, pulling itself together like the thread of stitches. For miles in all directions a forest rises from the reborn earth. From this forest spawn, countless species of flora, fauna and life. Many of the demons that were killed that didn’t have their souls eaten were reborn as satyr, or other demonic fey creatures. As she slowly fixes what she can, she reaches for the Ered’kiel. She places her hand over it, forming a protective barrier around it. As this is happening, within the goddess the heart tree is growing. It is rapidly absorbing everything around it with the exception of Master, and Yumara. Around the two of them it leaves a path, leading back to the outside. From her kneeling position thousands of roots and massive branches grow from her. When she is nearly done the transformation, one might be reminded of A world tree. The sap from within her bled life into the land, both dark and light creatures moved about the darkened forest. Most of the light blocked out by the canopy of branches almost thousand yards above them. The last she does before falling into a dreamless slumber is, beneath the earth roots wrap around Maleok, and Salkeen. The earth seems to separate as the roots move the two to the surface, depositing them on the ground.

What remained of the Titans body after Yumara’s destruction and the Ered’kiel, were now partially camouflaged by, massive roots, moss and earth. There’s a the sound of hundreds of locks shutting all at once as Yumara is once more locked into Mortal form. Hopefully not to break free again. Orion switches back into his feline form, he much preferred it and he was exhausted. There was still Izzabelle to fix, if that was even possible. Orion was sure that The Soul Thief was responsible for Izzabelle’s belief that Isaik wanted her, just to obliterate her mind. Yet he also knows that Ebony wouldn’t of been able to break her mind if Salkeen has left her bound to Jericha, and they hadn’t given him the fuel he needed.

“Yeah, they are fighting over you, the master would not make such a loaded contract unless he saw something in particular… Salkeen had to choose between what looks like a love interest and you. Would you choose someone else over that?” Sericon shrugged, it’s hard to describe, Sericon had known both of them for so long. Salkeen liked to command the troops rebel in combat near the front, Salkeen was usually involved with his minions closer… The Master however let his minions enjoy more personal freedom, he would show up every so often with a task and let the minions deal with how they wanted to accomplish the task. Salkeen though he often denied it did care more for his losses, however as usual he dealt with the emotions with rage…

Sericon looked at Izzabelle, “The damage to your soul was inflicted by Salkeen? I assume it was unintentional, he had a whole war effort going on his mind was a bit preoccupied I guess… He may act like a god, but and don’t tell him I said this… He is still a elf deep down!”

Sericon gave her a look squinting his eyes, “Those are just hazards for the special members of the legion! The imps don’t even get a chance at such a honor!” Sericon said sarcastically!

Sericon shrugged, “Its mostly memory that is fuzzy at times but you never know honestly!” Sericon said with a odd smile! He knew how his body was but he was happy to have survived it all.

Sericon put his finger up, “First you say Aranasi are not attractive naturally like Succubi somehow are! Those mortals fall for succubi, I am sure they like a demon sometimes!” Sericon joked, Sericon grew more serious, “How do we fill that hole inside you? I’m sure I can help!” Sericon said nudging her in the shoulder.

Sericon laughed and went for a bow, “Thank you, I try really hard to style my hair just right!”

“Then I guess we will stay until things get better. Which would the Lord prefer dead or late?” Sericon joked, he perked his ears at her words of soul bonding. “Well, sometimes you gotta go over your bosses head, perhaps we don’t ask the great and powerful egotist? Ask the cold calculating one instead?” Sericon suggested, flinching slightly at the boop, he couldn’t say he expected that kinda thing since he had joined the legion.

Sericon paused for a second in thought, “Altered slightly maybe, but I still think what I want!” Sericon said defiantly, “I am contracted to Salkeen, I was given the choice on who I wanted, Salkeen had a demon army that turned into a family, The master prefers to let his minions have free reign and watch out for themselves… As I just fled Undercity and the horde, I felt alone, I needed others… So I choose the Lord.” Sericon explained, hoping she might understand.

Sericon shrugged, “I’m not so sure, he does like to influence but full control requires attention.” Sericon had to think for a bit, “The Juggernaut has free will as dictated by his contract, Smuggs…” Sericon paused for a second, “Smuggs came to kill the master, the alternative was death.” Sericon thought about the others she had met, “Varicar as far as I heard, was a man who tried to escape his contract and was collected. Maleok is just altered, The Master made him more aggressive, like giving a Orc steroids… I’m pretty sure it’s the same guy in his head.” Sericon said, telling Izzabelle everything he could remember.

Sericon wrapped his arms around her, he would let her cry as long as she needed on him.

Sericon nodded listening intently, he would know when to speak.

Sericon nodded, “I think he did care to a extent, I said I think he cares for Jericha, he tries to hide it, but…” Sericon continued, “If he cared for Jericha, he has to care for you in some way, Your her friend.” Sericon suggested, “As for the contract, those of higher standing tend not to think often, they see something else when they do their dealings. I have seen the master show pity on something yet, merciless cruelty to the next… I think it might have to do with his time watching, but he doesn’t share to much from that.” Sericon shrugged, he had to guess a lot he was only a pilot not a main commander.

Sericon nodded, “They think they understand it all… Why not force them to ask? Is there anyway to bring one of them here under our same restrictions? Confront them?” Sericon paused thinking, “To be honest the master is more open to compromise usually…” Sericon suggested, he hugged her tight again.

1 Like