Ered’Kiels Desolation (IC Closed 2)

Maleok standing near his lord nodded and followed his commands immediately, charging forward the massive Drakkari leapt from the higher ground his lord stood upon and crashed down below like meteor… The rubble cleared, and Maleok moved forward to retrieve the quivering mess that was Reavrix… Maleok stepped forward but was halted by Isaik…

The twisted undead master holding up his hand, didn’t appear enraged but was ready to grant certain things… “Blood-Binder… For your efforts in this war, making successful victory upon the enemies, I grant you a reward…” Isaik hissed, as shadows shot forth from his hands and into Maleok… “You are Blood-Binder no longer… Arise… Bone-Render…” Isaik hissed.

Maleok wrapped in shadows had his vision filled with knowledge, more mastery over bones… The calcified conquerer… Maleok stood up among the shadows shooing then away harmlessly, his bone armor strapped across his body could use more, Maleok thought as he puffed out his chest, causing ridged bone spikes to cover his armor!

Maleok feeling stronger then ever held his hand out towards Reavrix seizing control over the groveling fools demonic bones and forcing them and him into the air! Maleok with a mighty heave threw the toppled demon lord up to his lord.

Salkeen would now extract what he desired! Maleok watched from below he was ready for any new commands.

1 Like

A explosion happened before Lord Salkeen and Jericha the birth of the third individual, Ahcirej, no something more… This new being formed from the fire holy light and touch of void, going through years like Jericha herself went through bodies.

Salkeen did not approach this new being, he only watched distant like a predatory wolf deciding if it’s offspring was indeed strong enough to warrant survival in this world… Jaseiah… Her own chosen name… This new daughter moved closer to him, standing among them, Salkeen only glanced at her from the side of his eyes, a slight glow showed he was still observing her for any weaknesses…

“Welcome…” Salkeen paused examining her bone structure with his spectral sight, he found nothing genetically damaged… “Daughter… Jaseiah…” Salkeen growled, he cast his gaze out as his minion Maleok fell to the ground below to receive his prize…

Salkeen’s visage grew darker, how dare they interfere with the vengeance of a demon lord! Salkeen burned with rage he drew his hand back ready to instill another burning curse upon Yumara like none had ever seen! “You dare interferes with my punishment?!” Hissed Salkeen!

Salkeen howls in agony as Orion starts his assault halting Salkeen’s own assault on Yumara… The demon lord writhes in agony as Izzabelle’s pain washes over him, Orion might not have counted on something else Salkeen didn’t take these emotion the same way as Izzabelle did… Salkeen in agony slammed his fist into the fleshy floor of the Titan causing it to crack and splinter under his assault, Salkeen opened his eyes, they flowed dark red with burning rage as his muscles contracted and he started transforming… Salkeen slammed his fist down again his body changed, Salkeen in rage reached around his shoulder seizing Orion by the neck and pulling the trifling feline off his body… Salkeen exhaled burning oxygen over Orion’s soft black fur… “Did you not learn what happened to Yumara when she did this?” The demon lord snarled through razor sharp fangs…

Salkeen holding Orion tight within his clawed hands slammed the black cat down into the Titan with all his force… “Now I felt her pain, feel my wrath!” Salkeen roared a blast of burning fel erupted from his maw and flowed over Orion’s body… Salkeen lifted Orion up once more inspecting his damage before throwing him off the Titan and down to the manipulators below… As he pulled his arm back Reavrix’s body came up to Salkeen who caught him without a single movement… Salkeen first cast his gaze to the sky “Now arrives my new vessel!” Salkeen hissed, a large legion war ship appearing above with a atmospheric boom…

Salkeen cast his gaze down below… “Varicar… Fir Orion’s concern… Send our Izzabelle a little prize, Sent the Assassin to keep a eye on my minion…” Salkeen snarled, in mere moments he would force his new vessel to bring them aboard and they would leave this pitiful dust ball and their masters behind…

Jericha’s eyes widened as Lord Salkeen claimed her daughter as his own. The words spoken set about a magical explosion. As the recently reclaimed infant was ripped from her Artifact Eye. It was set a blaze and within that halo of holy fire it rapidly grew. Progression through the different stages of life was swift. Giving Jericha just glimpses of the daughter she had tried to destroy all those years ago. She was still unsure what to think, this child was now a mix of Lord Salkeen and herself… she lets out a soft growl of rage when she sees it.

How dare that thieving witch leave her mark on Lord Salkeen’s and her daughter. She wanted to rip the vines from the girls head and strangle Yumara with them. Soon however the growing stopped and their daughter stood before them.

At least for a second she seemed to show a decorum of respect for the two of them. Then the part of her that was Ahcirej comes to the forefront, Jericha could only of hoped it wouldn’t have. She doesn’t want this fake Ahcirej anywhere near Jaseiah. She didn’t want Isaik’s puppets tainting her, she is about to command Jaseiah to return. Yet before she can get the word out the girl return on her own. She stands there all six of her arms still wrapped around Lord Salkeen. Her Fingers lightly ghosting over his chest and abs. Jericha senses her lord’s burning rage as Isaik removes the curse he p,aced on Yumara. She can feel the power building up in the air around them as he prepares to curse her again… then…

Her Lord was being attacked by Isaik’s witches interfering little feline. Jericha goes to retaliate but is a split second to late as Lord Salkeen shows the pathetic creature that you don’t mess with a Demonic Lord.

Jericha watched as the lifeless body of Orion hits the ground with enough force that it’s blood and insides splatter about ten yards in all directions. Other then an ear and a paw one wouldn’t even be able to recognize it as a cat. A second later what remains is hit by a powerful blast of shadowfel amalgamation. The body in completely incinerated by the explosion of total chaos. Jericha then looks up waiting for Yumara to collapse the death of Orion at their hands would render her unconscious until the foolish feline decided to return. However when she looks up towards the top of that rocky crag, Yumara is anything but unconscious.

Yumara isn’t just some pathetic mortal She is a goddess. She looks at Salkeen a twisted smile appearing on her face. “What say you Salkeen, a life for a life? It seems only fair. With that said Yumara takes command of the earth below her feet. She takes control of the corrupt Titan blood that flows deep beneath the surface. She shapes it along with the bones of of the fallen. As she does this a massive clawed hand bursts forth from the Titans skull right at Jericha’s and Salkeens feet. It doesn’t show any interest in attacking them, instead it assaults Reavrix. Massive claw like fingers rip through the babbling fools, chest stomach and skull. From them thousands of pointy razor sharp vines rip free, piercing the rest of Reavrix’s remains in thousands of places. Before completely cocooning his body in a living pod of destruction. The cocoon fills with an acid that slowly dissolved the rest of Reavrix’s body. The half hand, half cocoon vanishes back into the Titans skull taking Reavrix with it. It appears again beside Yumara and Master when it bursts up out of the rocky crag amid her twisted forest. As the cocoon opens a sickly yellowish grey fluid spills out along with a handful of bones. As she had done early Yumara creates a soul trap capturing Reavrix’s soul, preventing it from returning to the Twisted Nether. She turns to Salkeen… “I am soooo sorry, surely you didn’t need him for anything? I mean it’s a damn shame that he went and died before he could reveal his secrets to you.” Yumara shakes her head in mock sorrow “Such a Pity”

If Salkeen still has his ties with Izzabelle active, he will feel that she is dying. Not a false death that she will recover from. This was a true death, one that there would be no returning from. Not only is she dying but the soul piece within him is dying as well.

Varicar has merely watched as Orion was brutally killed in burning fury… Varicar could have tried to intervene but it was a grey spot in his programming. Orion was partly apart of the group, yet Salkeen was the commander, what he did Varicar would not be able to interrupt unless ordered upon by Isaik… Varicar expected Yumara to drop from the loss of connection to the being, he was satisfied to see she had not…

Varicar heard his lords commands and although he personally wished to stay, his orders were absolute… Varicar nodded silently before vanishing in a blink of shadows… It was time he set his lords words into action… It was not easy to traverse from Centralis to Azeroth, but it would be significantly easier than a stronger being… Slipping between reality and the nether Varicar moved forward at incredible speeds before finally he felt he was close…

Varicar appeared in the trees of Ashenvale, leaping off the nearest branch to the ground below with a heavy thud… The homunculus looked up, night elf territory, the beginnings of a new war… The homunculus could sense blood in the air… The Assassin was nearby…

Moving quickly Varicar dove under a low root and moved quickly, the sounds of death and surprise nearby… Ducking down a winding forest path the homunculus came upon a clearing filled with the corpses of night elves… Varicar took a precious second of time to examine the bodies… The night elves though their bodies twisted in agony wore the face of laughter… He was near…

Varicar moved forward trying to examine the ground for tracks, the Assassin was way to effective for such things… He stepped over a corpse before feeling the cold steel of a dagger pointed at his back… “Go back…” A deep gruff voice growled…

“I can’t do that…” Varicar responded turning to face his target, a massive Orc surprisingly light footed stood before him, his face obscured by a bloodied skull… “You have been reassigned, you are to track down a new target in Pandaria…” Varicar said sending mental imagery of what the Assassin needed to know…

“Your not the commanders, I could refuse…” The Orc responded threateningly. Varicar tilted his head, “Orders come from the lord, if you refuse we will send the other instead…” Varicar responded…

The massive Orc looked visibly mad but had to relent… “Very well…” The Orc hissed… Varicar grabbed his arm and teleported again this time landing on a sand beach in Pandaria…

Isaik couldn’t help but give a small smirk, Salkeen had attacked something of Yumara’s, she responded by killing Reavrix… The irony that Salkeen would fight so hard only to lose his personal prize… Frankly Isaik already knew what Salkeen was looking for, Isaik could tell him, the location of where he seeked, but where was the fun of that…

Instead Isaik would keep back and watch his two minions get at each other’s throats, If anything it would prove which was stronger. Isaik had wondered how powerful Yumara truly was, if it was wise to place her in the upper echelons of command… Something she probably didn’t realize yet, her word had power, she could direct Varicar, Maleok, any of the minions really…

Isaik merely looked at Salkeen, “What did you truly expect? You could attack hers and expect no retaliation?” Isaik cackled slightly, he was ready to cast a wall of void to break up the fighting if it got too… Extreme… The dark master however hissed towards Yumara, “Beware… When you mess with the demon sometimes you get the horns…” Isaik said, it was a warning that even he sometimes had trouble controlling his wrathful minion. Isaik however was fully committed to protecting his own, with a slight signal from his hand the Great Black war ship of Isaik’s turned towards Salkeen, his group and his vessel…

Smuggs felt unnerved by Sericon’s tale and Izzabelle’s worsening condition… This was more serious than he thought… He would need to get back to Raveintis on everything he knew… Now that Sericon was awake, it did give him a ample opportunity to leave the group… She wasn’t alone with Fushan now, not that he would ever do anything harmful…

As Izzabelle ducked out the front door Smuggs pulled out a gadget and furiously began to tinker with it. He needed to call a ride, he needed to rearm, he needed to go back to Stormwind…

Smuggs worked tirelessly before accidentally nudging the egg within his armor… It forced him to stop… How did he truly feel about this beast? It was a abomination… A genetic monster, the creation of a mad gnome under a dark mad man… The thought of it made him shudder in sickness, perhaps it was morally right to just crush the egg and it’s monster out of existence…

Smuggs took the small egg from his best and into his hand, he could do it too, crush the shell and kill it before it was even born… Scenes of Gnomeregan played in his mind, reminding him of the other monsters he had seen… Troggs crushing his people into sickening bloody splatters… Orcs, a hideous race, rampaging through the snowy mountains, killing dwarf and gnome alike… The thought appeared of his daughter, her mangled body, twisted in agony but a jeering smile locked on her face… The thoughts only drive Smuggs more to crush the infant, his hands closing over the egg, the slightest sounds of cracking as Smuggs began to tighten his grip…

Fushan had seen enough, Izzabelle’s state was pretty dire. The whole state of the pain these people had gone through hurt Fushan inside… As Izzabelle ducked out the door, Fushan walked out the back door, seemingly in his own hurry… As Izzabelle moved down the stairs, Fushan walked on air opposite of her planning his own interception… In a split second she was below him, Fushan moved smoothly as he made it to her level and reached out to press his thumb to her forehead.

As he touched her a new feeling might erupt, calm… Her mind would be calm! Fushan was not just a shaman of amazing skill, he was also a trained monk, his path was just that of befriending the elements… Fushan silent for those earlier moments did see the damage inflicted on Izzabelle… Fushan calmed his own mind welcoming the tranquility of the water, He would do what he could to slow or heal the damage to her soul… Fushan pushed healing water over her, it would flood over her trying to heal her body and soul… “I apologize… I did not ask, but if I had waited…” Fushan whispered channeling his energy into healing her.

After letting the water heal her for all it could, Fushan took a step back and bowed his head, he would accept her actions towards him for healing her… “I know you just met me, But I know you more than you think…” Fushan said respectfully, although he didn’t know Isaik, the dark master wasn’t the only one that could see glimpses of the future… “The elements, told me, you are more important than you know.” Fushan whispered.

What should of calmed her mind did not, the split second Fushan’s thumb lightly grazed the burning flesh of her forehead, Izzabelle reacted. She flips backwards whipping out her blades and striking out at the tea drinking panda ,she thought was a friend. She isn’t slashing out to kill but to keep him away. She has no idea what he plans to do, she won’t let anyone else mess with her. She feels like her mind is being attacked, that makes everything much worse. Had she feared the wrong people manipulating her mind. Or were none to be trusted. Her wings rip free from her back as she prepares to take flight. “I trusted you, how could I have been so foolish. You are no different than him, doing whatever you think is right.” Izzabelle screams at Fushan.

Izzabelle sets her body ablaze with the fel flames, burning away as much of the healing waters as she could. She takes flight shooting up into the air… Some of the physical damage to her body is healed, as well as some of the physical damage to her soul. The mental and emotional damage however worsened as Izzabelle rages. She opens dozens of miniature rifts all around her. She fires force blasts at the Pandaren She now views as an enemy. These are meant to knock him back away from her. “Of course you didn’t ask, nobody ever freaking asks! Oh no! don’t ask the little rogue girl, we know what’s best for her.” Izzabelle spits out along with over a dozen of her spiders. They rapidly grow taking up defensive positions all around her… “I will not let my mind and body be continually manipulated, I’ll fight until my death if I must…”

Although much of the physical damage had been healed. They healing had nearly destroyed what was left of her mind… The emptiness of her soul was much more noticeable now that the physical pain was gone… That pain was beyond comparison to anything that she had ever remembered feeling… She screams in pain and rage turning her fel on her self she tries to destroy her own soul… tries to set it ablaze once more… ‘Get the hell away from me… you are the same as them… the exact freaking same. Is the Gnome even free… or was this all part of Master Isaik’s plan to destroy me. I will not let that happen…” Izzabelle shrieks in fury as she rips into her body with her own clawed hands… Tearing away chunks of demonic hide and muscles. She shreds one whole side of her face, leaving the flesh and underlying tissue draping in bloodied strips from her face… Her spiders beneath her command begin attacking her. Biting into her flesh they release their toxins. which begins slowly dissolving the the bodily tissue around it. “I will destroy everything… you had no right.” When she says this… she no longer sound enraged, she sounds broken… she cast blind on Fushan then Vanish on herself before taking her nearly destroyed body and attempting to flee, less this new enemy attempt to harm her further.

She makes it as far as the shore when the pain becomes to much… She drops drops fro the sky and collapses to her knees. She opens her mouth and speaks… “Ebo…” but nothing else comes out. She feels like she has been immersed in frigid water, it numbs everything. She feels like she is being attacked but is unable to understand why. It doesn’t hurt, it feels like anything at all. Her body feels heavy, yet light… she is walking on air, while sinking into the ground. Her body is dying multiple deaths all at once… All the deaths she had recently suffered from, her body is going through again. Yet she feels more like a visitor watching the process, than the actual owner of the body, in which this was happening… Thousands of deaths all happening simultaneously… not just to her body… but to her soul and mind as well… As the magic keeping her alive begins to erode, Izzabelle feels terror… but also a sense of relief knowing that soon none will ever manipulate her again…

She lays sprawled out on the sandy beach… her body broken and mangled. She rolls partially onto her back, her fragile broken wings snapping beneath her. She gazes up at the blue sky… would Jericha miss her at all… she is certain the great and powerful one, is breathing a sigh of relief… There’s one nuisance I no longer have to deal with… she lifts her twisted fel burnt clawed hand up into the air. Watching as the flesh dries and cracks it resemble centuries old paper, before crumbling into dust, vanishing completely… Tears drop from her eyes and roll down her face as she sees and feels her body turning to dust… Soon her hand and part of her forearm is gone… Other parts of her body begin drying up and eroding as well…Her face, her leg, her left hip, part of her lower back… everything turning to dust… that dust vanishing and leaving nothing behind, not even microscopic particles. This process isn’t only happening to her body it is also happening to her soul and mind… She cannot think anymore… was there something she was forgetting… the sky is such a lovely… to visit the Sun Well… floating in a sea of fluid… who was she? What remains of her lilts lifeless to one side as death claims her. Her body continues eroding becoming nothing but dust in the wind before that too disappears.

About a third of Izzabelle’s body is gone, more of it rapidly vanishing, when a heavily cloaked figure appears. His power flows off of him in waves. He reaches down and easily lifts Izzabelle’s broken body from the ground. Turning away from the sea, he walks away taken her with him. Ahead in the distance a portal appears. If one listens they would hear the sound of bells.

The blades cut deep into Fushan’s paws, but he did not flinch, he felt her rage and he deserved the pain. He had been trying to save her life, but in his haste he had made mistakes, mistakes he had to atone for.

The shaman felt her words and let her berate him, he could tell her he followed the elements plans, but it would do no good, Fushan could see that now…

Fushan took the blast as well, feeling her fury he stayed low, never responding to her attacks with violence. One didn’t need to ask when a planet needed water if they had eyes… Still this was his punishment for acting so rash.

Fushan said nothing, keeping his head bowed, he could do nothing to help her if she fought him… She began to rip her own flesh apart once more, a sight that only saddened the old pandaren.

She looked as if she was trying to commit suicide, Fushan had to wait, if she dropped from the pain and near death, he would try to heal her back to consciousness again, if she harmed him again so be it, he would never raise a hand to harm…

Fushan stood ready to feel her wrath once again, as she threw the blinding sand however the wind knocked it away… Fushan in great sadness watched the broken women crawl away broken, dying… He had failed… With a great heave of sadness wind enveloped the pandaren and he vanished without a trace… above them all in the hut he called his own the lights extinguished, and everything was silent, Suut was gone… The wind itself stopped blowing, the waves barely making a murmer… Fushan had to atone for his mistakes…

The lights abruptly went out leaving Sericon and Smuggs in the dark silence… The suddeness of it caused him to stop his assault on the small egg, Smuggs set it down on a nearby dresser and walked towards the window… He saw it, another dying, Izzabelle wasting away before finally ceasing to move… She was retrieved by a man in a cloak, before he walked back through a portal with her… Smuggs was devoid of emotion, he literally couldn’t begin to try and feel, it was not unlike the days of how he felt after he lost his family… The gnome looked down, there was nothing left for him here, Smuggs watching as Sericon moved towards the window decided to duck out the back…

It would be a long trek back to Stormwind… He first had to head south to Paw’don village… The gnome slipped down the stone spire with great speed using his electric staff to help him down via a hook and metal cable… It took only moments for Smuggs to reach the beach a bit south from where Izzabelle had died, he could not face that place and instead dove into the dense trees of the jade forest…

Sericon nodded, but she had seen it a bit off, his mind was not messed with by the master, Salkeen’s mind was his own. Maleok has been altered, but only increasing aggression and brutality, beyond that he was nearly the same… Sericon had even seen the old Maleok still show its self when he was alone, holding a small crystal feline… Sericon could have informed the masters of such behaviors but he didn’t… Maleok seemingly returned the favor at times…

Sericon tilted his head, had he destroyed everything she was? From a Azerothian point of view he could see that, but Salkeen and Jericha were more than that now. From the point of the burning legion they had merely made Izzabelle stronger, more durable, deadlier, what they did to her they would have seen as a gift. Sericon certainly had felt gifted when he had been given the power he now wielded…

Sericon nodded he would return with her, they would bring with them their side of what happened! Varicar has acted out in attacking the group! No doubt it was faulty programming Sericon thought.

Sericon tilted his head in confusion, her mind was being destroyed? Sericon didn’t even know how to begin to help with that, he could destroy, his healing was nonexistent.

Sericon finally spoke but it was a small part of how he felt. “I think your wrong.” Sericon said, he could continue, but he was still worried about her being destroyed… demons lords couldn’t show caring, it showed weakness…

“I could have chosen death.” Sericon reminded her, though he didn’t choose death. He knew in his heart that the master could cure him, but that required a give and take. Izzabelle spoke like the master just readily gave up such things, but did a farmer just give his crops away to the wandering lost? Sericon could ask, but he just never got around, he had become something different. Plus what would the price be to fix ones mind? Sericon watched her walk outside and down the steps. Fushan seemed to follow…

It wasn’t long before Smuggs had his own problems nearly crushing the life out of the egg he held, the lights extinguishing halted everything… Smuggs places the egg down, but Sericon quickly snatched it up, part of Smuggs still cared for the creature even if he couldn’t see that now… Smuggs moves towards the window before the color drained from his face, Sericon moved to see as well…

On the beach head was the body of Izzabelle, lifeless… It wasn’t long before a cloaked man came to take the body away… This was it, a dramatic incident so profound it did something more to him… Sericon looked out and yelled in pain and rage, hellish green fire consuming his form and burning out around the hut utterly destroying it! Sericon stood on the edge of the stone spire falling to his knees, she was gone… He was alone… He sat there dead of emotion watching the spot she had once been… What would happen now?

Yumara’s foot comes down on what is left of Reavrix’s skull, the heal of her boot grinding it into dust. She speaks in a soft voice that echoes across the chasm that separates Master, and her, from Salkeen and his little minion family. “You think you are so great… so powerful… In many ways you are Salkeen. Yet if it had not been for Master, you would be nothing but a forgotten set of bones, bleaching in the outlands sun.” Yumara moves closer to Master but doesn’t grab for his robes this time. “It makes me laugh knowing all the power you possess, is because Master, saw the potential in some dying wretch in Outlands…” Yumara lets out an angry hiss, Why did she always do this, she wanted to come to some sort of comprise with Salkeen. Yet whenever she spoke with him, her brought out the worst in her. She had watched as the child she sheltered grew into a beautiful young woman, even with her demonic attributes. She had watched as Orion attacked Salkeen’s mind and he retaliated by destroying him. In return she had destroyed Reavrix.

She finally reaches for Masters robes, her fingers close over the soft material gripping it slightly. “Master, It wasn’t Orion’s death that made me retaliate. Orion could have gotten away, he was testing Salkeen.” Yumara lets out a sigh as she turns to face Master, keeping her mind and body ready for an attack, she was sure was coming. “Salkeen Killing Orion… actually killed Izzabelle as well. You see what most don’t know is. Izzabelle’s immortality comes from Orion’s time magic. Decades ago her mind, body, and soul were destroyed while protecting Jericha. Orion used his time magic to bring her back.” Yumara shakes her head, she wasn’t even sure if this was anything Master cared to know. “You see whenever Izzabelle dies or takes a massive amount of damage. Time reverses undoing the physical damage. With Orion choosing to remain dead, the time magic will stop working. Every death Izzabelle has suffered, all the damage the time magic reversed will be undone, over the period of moments.” She looks at Master. “I didn’t think Orion would let her die, but still, he was rather upset by the damage that had been done to her, Master.” With a sigh she turns to face Salkeen’s wrath with a little of her own.

Salkeen snarled in irritation then rage as Yumara took Reavrix and killed him in the most brutal of ways… She was trying to rob him of his victory his prize! “You think his death will stop me? This whole world is inhabited by demons who have seen the Maw of the Damned! I will find Nihilam!” Salkeen roared at Yumara, he readied himself to attack.

Salkeen growled low like a beast, if Orion didn’t wish to die he wouldn’t have assaulted the Phoenix, the lord of hellish flame! Salkeen roared getting ready to launch into action…

Salkeen had heard enough, launching forward he would inflict upon Yumara a new cursed scar that made the other pale in comparison. Salkeen crashed down upon Yumara’s position, like a burning infernal! The demon lord rose from his slammed position glowing green eyes amongst green and black fire…

“You are nothing as well you heartless wretch! You are filled with his influence, at least I am free!” Salkeen roared before sending a blast of fire towards Yumara again! Salkeen was nearly ready to launch forward again his rage was being enhanced by his feelings of Izzabelle’s death!

“I am my own! I lead the armies because I was the best!” Salkeen growled pulling back from his burning assault. Salkeen readied himself for retaliation and prepared to fight this battle for the long run… His own punishment was not even a fleeting thought on his mind.

Isaik nodded his head, he had suspected that kind of magic was in play around them in a way. Orion was a sometimes irritating being that interfered with Isaik’s plans but his own power was considerable.

“If needed I still have my own tricks to try and bring her back, yet I suspect she is not as gone as she seems…” Isaik said knowingly, he still spied on Izzabelle a bit, mostly through Sericon’s eyes… The poor elf was ever so distraught by her death, the gnome had fled no doubt to inform those who needed to know nothing… The curious part was a pandaren, someone Isaik knew nothing about… However it had seemed Izzabelle still had a bit of Isaik’s or something worded influence… She sent the unknown variable away…

Isaik wondered if he should commandeer one of Salkeen’s commanded minions to go tie up the loose end… Isaik knew it wasn’t just Salkeen who would die to the mark of the warlock… Isaik himself was also destined to die from a creature with that mark… Smuggs has to be eliminated, lest he inform him of Isaik’s plans.

“Varicar…” Isaik commanded telepathically… “Take care of the loose end… Dead or alive… It matters not to me…” Isaik communicated before ending the link. Isaik had more pressing matters, Yumara and Salkeen were closer than ever to a full blown fight of ages, Salkeen nearly burned the area next to Isaik, however the master had much practice with fel, he feared it not.

“Go then, fight…” Isaik said to his minions… “This will be the last fight however, whoever wins the other must submit with respect…” Isaik hissed, he had just permitted them the duel of ages, the winner would be the dominant being, the loser would be forced to show respect forever… Isaik didn’t say it but this duel gave neither winner commanding power over the other, it was just meant to finally curb the aggression. Isaik turned to Yumara, “I will take Reavrix’s soul… It was never Salkeen’s in the first place… It belongs to another…” Isaik commanded, he didn’t say who but it was someone in particular who had suffered more under the demon lord than every other.

1 Like

Yumara said nothing, she knew beyond a shadow of a doubt, that if Izzabelle completely died this death. Nothing could save her, nothing could bring her back. Every single part of Izzabelle in existence, spiritual, mental, physical, no matter where it was, when it was, why it was. Or how it was. It wouldn’t matter, who, what, when, where, why, nothing could stop the complete obliteration of every aspect of her being. There would be nothing left… not even a microscopic particle… Still she says nothing, Master is extremely powerful. Although there’s times when she sees him as being just as arrogant as Salkeen. Yet unlike Salkeen, Master had the power to back up his arrogance. “Master is right, I don’t think Orion will let Izzabelle truly die…”

She turns towards Salkeen, a let’s out a mocking laugh… “You poor, delusional, little man, you just keep right on telling yourself you are free, and one of these days it might even be true.” Yumara tsks and shakes her head with sadness. “Tell me Salkeen, was your brain always this badly damaged?” Yumara sarcastically asks with mock concern lacing her voice. As the fiery blasts of Hellish fel flames crash down on her. Yumara with a simple twist of her hand, creates a vortex of frigid magical water. That dances. twists and swirls around her, offering protection to every part of her. The magic water purifies and douses Salkeen’s raging flames. What little flames make it through Yumara easily extinguished without much of a thought… She gives Salkeen a rather exasperated look “are you even try…”

“Are you now… and you think I am not? You have no Idea why Master must have the control he does of me…” Yumara doesn’t strike back as Salkeen ends his fiery assault. She has no reason to actually fight him, He killed Izzabelle, she killed Reavrix. In Yumara’s eyes they were even. She would however protect herself from his attacks. “You lead armies because you were the best. If you don’t mind me asking… what happened. You lost two ships, got two of your minions killed, and you cannot even protect Jericha without signing a contract.” Yumara sighs as she speaks Jericha’s name. The way she feels for Jericha hasn’t changed in the slightest. Even though Jericha now despises her, she would never do anything that would make her unhappy. Jaseiah was needed, that’s all Yumara knew, that is why she sheltered her instead of destroying her like she had promised. Of course Jericha was never one to understand these types of things. Attacking Salkeen would upset Jericha, and that isn’t something she will do. She prepares to defend herself from Salkeen’s.

Yumara releases Masters robe and steps away from him. “No! I will not fight nor will I ever submit with respect to Salkeen. If after all you have seen me do, with what you know about me, you would say this.” Yumara moves further away from Isaik with each word she speaks. “I’m not just some pawn that you can put into play, to battle against your other pawns in some twisted game of power.” Yumara begins slowly burning away the tentacles within her. “I came back to you Master because I needed you to keep me in balance not destroy it.” Yumara suddenly experiences the feelings of hate despair and betrayal she had felt when Rogal had left her… then she remembers that she had wanted to transcend to leave this world and life behind her. Then she had become bound to Master, and that had changed… now however…

Yumara pulls out what resembles a small black puzzle box. Trapped within this box is Reavrix soul. “Of course you may have it Isaik, I have no need for it.” She tosses the Soul Prison to Isaik watching as he catches it with ease. A split second later her forest both here and aboard his vessel turn into dust, as do all the living twisted fey, and regular fey creatures she had created. With Orion choosing to remain away, the time had come to demolish these mortal bonds, while her guardian was playing dead. Through it all though she doesn’t drop her defensive stance. Just because she didn’t see the point in this… didn’t mean that the ever volatile Demon Lord didn’t.

1 Like

Jericha watches as Lord Salkeen, attacks Yumara for her destruction of the pathetic has been god. He tears into her both verbally and with that of his exceptionally powerful fel fire. Unlike before Yumara seems to now be able to protect herself from him. Jericha lets out a low growl of rage, that shouldn’t be, Salkeen’s flames should be like the worse of tortures to her. She was suppose to be Lord Salkeen’s obedient little pet, for thirty days. That was before his Master… as she thinks of Isaik her heart rate speeds up to dangerous rates… her breathing co es in quick gasps. With Lord Salkeen right next to her she still felt the overwhelming fear, the inexplicable need to flee. Still she was able to remain by holding onto him. He was now off trying to bring a Yumara to cower before him, in reverence and respect to him and the power he wields.

She feels a light touch on her arm and jerks her hand away. She turns to lash out with a blast of void. Stopping suddenly when she sees Jaseiah stumble back a little, surprise and concern in her eyes… ”Mother?” Jericha suddenly fears what Isaik might try and do to, and with Jaseiah if he got his hands on her… she suddenly gets this horrible vision.
(Jaseiah is strapped to a table with heavy iron bands. Her arms and legs from just above the elbows, and knees have been torturously removed. Rotting flesh, and strips of tissue, dangle from the destroyed appendages. Her face had been surgically removed, the top of her skull had been sawed off. Her brain or what remains of it sits in a nearby dish, carved up like a thanksgiving turkey. Her breastbone is split in half, and spread wide open with the use of large steel forceps. There’s a large X slash across her abdomen, then flesh is pulled back and cruelly sewn in place. There’s a rancid smell of death and decay, coming from the gaping pit in belly. All her digestive and reproductive organs had been ripped out. They now float in formaldehyde filled jars, placed on shelves throughout the room. Still she could see the heart moving as if controlled by some twisted magic… the lungs expanding and deflating as they did the impossible.)

Jericha Shakes her head… to clear the vision. There was no way she would ever let him have Salkeen’s and her daughter. She would not be some creature for him to dissect and experiment on. She needed to get her away from him… she needed to get her somewhere safe. She suddenly grabs Jaseiah’s arm and pulls her behind her back, putting herself between her daughter, and Isaik’s construct. “Do not come near my daughter…” Jericha snarls at Isaik’s puppet. Who seems to be looking at her like she has lost her mind. Jaseiah pulls away from her and scowls… ”I’m capable of protecting myself…MOTHER!! And I don’t sense any danger coming from her either.” Jaseiah says pointing at Ahcire. Jericha rolls her eyes “She is the twisted creation of a dark twisted evil man, to manipulate and destroy those around him.” Jaseiah lets out a short mocking laugh… ”That’s the pot calling the kettle black…Mother! Was it not you who tried to completely obliterate me as a fetus…” Jaseiah smiles at the surprised look in her mothers eyes… ”Yes Mother I know, I know everything. Don’t play the part of the concerned parent… it’s sic…”

She doesn’t finish what she is saying because Jericha backhands her right across the mouth. “You will never take that tome with me again, or the next time I will kill you.” Jaseiah bows her head… ”I’m so sorry Mother… I misspoke, I will try my best to see that it doesn’t happen again.” Jericha nods turning away she opens a void portal to her room aboard the Ered’kiel, she couldn’t remain this close to Isaik any longer. She looks at her Daughter, your Lord Father will take care of that nuisan…”

Jericha’s anger at Yumara suddenly vanishes as she realizes something is dreadfully wrong with her.

Ahcire hugged this new what felt like a sister back! “I am Ahcire, the best attempt to recreate you, I guess they really like us. But now your born! Happy birthday!” Ahcire cheered while she hugged Jaseiah.

Ahcire had felt something when Jaseiah was born, as if she was no longer whole. Ahcire never truly had any true piece of Jaseiah except for some dna but now that the real one existed it meant Ahcire was just a copy, a shade of the original. Now that the real Jaseiah was back what would they do with me? Ahcire thought woefully, she pushed the thoughts down, she was still like Jaseiah, in a way, like a fraternal twin made by other means Ahcire still felt like a person.

It was already as she feared, thought not born of Jericha, the connection between Jaseiah and Jericha was apparent and a small piece of that did exist in Ahcire, whether it was by magic or emotion, Ahcire herself had felt like a sister to Jaseiah… Jericha to her was a mother that didn’t want her… It began to leave a hole inside her, sure Ahcire wasn’t born but made, but did that mean she didn’t deserve a mother?

Ahcire felt a bit better, she had Jaseiah there to try and bring them together. Ahcire was a strong individual but the thoughts of the mind did things when you realize you were just a copy. Still Jaseiah’s words made Ahcire feel like she belonged, she wasn’t outcast.

The continued fighting had a toll on Ahcire… She wished to stay by her sister, but her mere presence had caused Jericha and Jaseiah to fight. In total silence Ahcire backed away, isolating herself from the group… “It might have been better if she was never made…” the thought rang out in Ahcire’s mind… She was becoming quite susceptible to whispers…

Jaseiah hugs Ahcire close, she already saw her as a sister… like a fraternal twin. “You were recently born as well yes? so that means both of our birthdays are today… So we are like twins?” the thought of having a twin greatly pleases Jaseiah.

Jaseiah had spent centuries floating in a sea of darkness. Missing vital part of herself, knowing that her mother had wanted her destroyed all because of her Father. Not the new father that claimed her, but her original Father. She would never tell her mother this but she actually viewed the one that carried her for all these years as her real mother.

Jaseiah actually having pieces of Ahcirej inside of her notices things. She notices rather quickly that Ahcire is separating herself from everyone, that wasn’t allowed. Jaseiah doesn’t care what her mother said, Father wouldn’t mind if she spoke with her sister. She walks away from her mother and approaches Ahcire. Reaching Ahcire she takes both of her hands in hers. “You are my sister, it doesn’t matter how you came to be, or whether or not Mother! excepts you.” Jaseiah turns and sticks her tongue out at her mothers back… showing that she still has a bit of child inside of her. “We are more alike than you could possible imagine. We are both creations of others… You are the creation of science and magic. I’m the creation of Magic and nature. I wasn’t born, I spent centuries trapped in a sea of darkness.” Jaseiah shakes her head sadly. “If you think having mother despise you is bad. Try having her stab you as a fetus, she quite literally destroyed every part of my soul mind and body that had any ties to my father. Then she tries to kill me, but she was to weak from all the fighting, and the killing of all those people. She gave me to Yumara to be destroyed, instead Yumara healed what she could and sheltered me.”

Jaseiah stops speaking and looks over at Jericha… Mother has been afraid for a very long time, and that fear has permanently scarred her mind. I know this because a part of me was once part of that mind. The one she sees as your creator, possesses something that terrifies beyond all other things. When he brought this into her presence, her broke a fundamental part of her psyche. Now in her mind anything that Isaik, has a hand in creating is out to destroy her. I also believe she is upset that a part of her was cloned without her permission to do so." Jaseiah suddenly feels that if she continues talking about Jericha things might not turn out so well for her. “Enough about mother.” she points to the spirit cat that is laying close to Ahcire’s side… “Who’s your friend?”

Throggore landed on a soft sanded beach in Pandaria… The mask affixed to his face still covered with night elven blood… Throggore turned to glare at Varicar… “They never send me to retrieve targets… I eliminate targets…” Throggore said in a deep distrusting tone.

Varicar glared back, “You were seen as similar in characteristics to the target.” Varicar retorted, he had never been fond of the Assassin and his lack of loyalty…

Throggore gave a low chuckle, “You found someone who hates them as much as I do…” Throggore turned away he was done speaking to that undead flesh puppet. Throggore checked his weapons, the Orc was clever also having so many daggers in his belt, three on each shoulder, many in his cloak… The Orc pulled out a small vial examine the contents within this particular glass was a neural toxin, the toxin would slowly paralysis whatever Throggore was trying to kill. The clever old Orc also had vials for every other kind of poison, and even enhancements in a bottle. Throggore nodded to himself, this would have to do…

First the Orc would try to lose the dead weight, the undead bag of flesh behind him hardly had the same ability in stealth and infiltration that he did… Throggore dove into the trees, his large body surprisingly more agile and flexible than it looked, he would be a murmur on the wind, completely undetectable by everything… Throggore used his skills and disappeared in broad daylight… Much to Varicar’s annoyance…

Throggore paused in a nearby branch glancing down at the homunculus below, it seemed Varicar was possibly getting new orders… But would he send Throggore or take care of his problem himself? The Orc moved on, swiftly moving through the trees until he came upon a beach… Above them all on a rocky pillar recently rocked by a fel explosion was Sericon… The Orc concealed nearby observed the target first, by his intel Sericon should have been close to Izzabelle…

Throggore cast his gaze left seeing a cloaked man carrying a rotted and dusty corpse… Was that his target? Throggore was not some errand boy to send to pick up corpses! The Orc crept forward slowly, careful to not be noticed…

1 Like

Sericon in despair and agony looked up to notice a man taking Izzabelle away. The very thought hurt him, she was not to be treated so! Sericon gathering his strength leapt from the rocky pillar into the ocean below, with a blast of fel he rocketed from the water and began to approach the unknown man on foot. “What do you think you are doing?” Sericon growled slightly, a feeling he was not entirely accustomed to.

Sericon lashed out casting fel fire to the left of cloaked man Sericon demanded answers! Sericon sent another blast into the sky basically broadcasting their position to anyone nearby! He would not just let done stranded take Izzabelle away!

1 Like