Ered’Kiel’s Desolation (occ closed 2)

Just so you know Izzabelle is still dead, but she can still be saved. However no one knows this except Sericon. If this cannot be done let me know and I will delete Yumara’s post and think of something else to write in its place…

I look forward to seeing Salkeen’s post. You have gotten me excited for it, and I don’t want Yumara’s post changing what you would have written.

I’m currently at work so writing Salkeen’s story will take a bit but I do ask what you think of Fushan. Do know I am not at all upset about what happened, it will only delay the inevitable and I did think it was coming to quickly.

now I’m worried, Now that I’ve reread the post I feel like an idiot.
What do I think of Fushan… I think he is an interesting character, I like the way he communes with Pandaren nature spirits. I picture him wearing a hat, and when he takes it off. Beneath it sitting on his head, is a everful pot of tea. He also seems to be able to produce teacups from thin air. I believe in his desire to help he is sometimes forced to make rash decisions, which don’t always work out for the best, like with Izzabelle. Also on a side note… Izzabelle has never once thought that Isaik would ever do anything for free so I personally like Fushan, and most of your other characters. Yes I will admit I like the bad guys more. Yet that’s because I know them…

If you are asking Izzabelle what she thinks of Fushan… she doesn’t hate him but she greatly distrusts him.

So I removed the last part of Yumara’s post. After giving it some thought, I realize that the feelings and actions from both Sericon and Smuggs, were based on the fact she had died and had been taken away.
Sericon for the first time experienced something other than happiness… I don’t think the feeling would have been as profound if Izzabelle’s body hadn’t been taken… while the man carrying Izzabelle hasn’t walked through the portal yet he has vanished with her into the woods. The reason behind not going through the portal was because I wanted to give you the chance to try and stop it.

AAAAHHHHHHH!!!
I hate not knowing what I want to do…

Sorry just had to get that off my chest.

This confused me… At no time did I ever speak like Isaik just gave things away.

I said he could have done more, I never said he should have done more, or he would have done more. Claiming someone is capable of doing something in no way says they should, or even would do it.

My dear you think this was some pawn game? I have no shadow of a doubt you would bring Salkeen to his knees, this wasn’t a test for you or to manipulate you. This was a solution to finally make Salkeen stop trying to challenge you, my dear. This is Isaik’s way of finally ending the nonstop arguing between Salkeen and Yumara, he knows full well Yumara’s deck is stacked. But sometimes people only respond to shows of force.

It does make it seem like she is being tested, and like her power is being questioned. Yumara has no wish to be a dominant being, nor has she any desire for Salkeen’s respect.
Yumara believes in using her power when it is needed. She doesn’t like using it to show off how powerful she is or for the entertainment of others.

On a side note… Orion is essential to keeping Yumara locked in her mortal form. You could say keeping her locked in mortal form is one of his jobs as her Guardian. Not like a parent, but as someone that has been charged with watching over you. Right now Orion isn’t there to hold her power in check. So for the first time since being bound into a mortal body, Yumara has the ability to break free.
Right now Yumara is feeling off and that’s unsettling her a bit. She feels like she is being tested, which says to her Isaik doesn’t see her as being as powerful as she is. Also one of the reasons she hasn’t actually attacked Salkeen is because, she isn’t sure how it will effect Jericha. I’ve said countless times, to Yumara nothing is more important than Jericha.

In other news Master, its hard to believe that The real Ahcirej’s death and Izzabelle’s rapid descent into madness. All started with the creation and signing of a contract.

Oh I don’t question your power, you used a bow and destroyed several legion ships at once. Isaik just knows that sometimes you gotta whack Salkeen down so he doesn’t get too cocky. If you remember the tone I took Salkeen hand? He stopped giving me so much attitude right after, he realized I was the bigger dog. He keeps disrespecting and shooting fire at you because he thinks your equals, a mistake due to his incredible arrogance…

You don’t need to kill him madam, if you choose to hit him back, just smack him hard enough to send him into a crater, he’ll live and get the point. After such actions it would be time that we head on, we have more important things to deal with… One of those would be Orion…

If you wanna know the occ, Salkeen was never gonna win anyway. A bit of fire and nature fighting followed by Salkeen finally having to get over his grudges. A closer cohesion of the group perhaps. Isaik knowing and fighting along side Yumara knew she would win.

1 Like

“Run away little girl…” Salkeen hisses believing Yumara truly wasn’t strong enough to fight him… Overconfidence showing who knows what he would do next?!

Actions have consequences… These consequences must be dealt with if we have a chance at surviving and succeeding in our goals!

Tilts head to the left, then to the right, scratching temple with index finger on right hand. Forrows her brow, looks completely perplexed… “I believe you are speaking I can see your mouth moving… but all I’m hearing is wah, wah wah, wah, wah.” Shrugs, translating babbling idiot into a known language isn’t her field of expertise.

I’m certain just smacking him would anger and upset Jericha, besides I can continue to just defend against his attacks, while gathering enough energy to shatter the ties that bind… the ones trapping me in mortal form…

As long as her mind doesn’t become overtly conflicted, Isaik does have the power to calm her back down, and return her to a rational state.

I am so confused, I honestly have no idea what to even think at this point. :frowning_face:
Reading back through the ooc has messed everything up in my mind… especially when it comes to Salkeen.

What confuses you my minion? I know my posts get really confusing, I try to post thinking of just that character would be doing. So Salkeen and Isaik don’t always have the same goals aligned. I can explain anything you need.

Well you see I keep hearing about your death…
1st: Death of the Great and powerful one take one
You were going to become cocky, and overconfident in your fel, because of Ahcirej being your light bound phoenix, and Jericha being your shadow phoenix. Because of you swollen head you get yourself exterminated but one bearing the mark of him… I’m guessing it’s Raveintis but I could be wrong. Because of this you signed a contract without thinking… Which brash overconfident people tend to do. And I the one you wish to toss out like last weeks news paper was suppose to learn from Mind breaker Isaik how to save you… but that is no longer the case… it seems my usefulness in saving your sorry demonic hide is not really necessary. Although if you where to ask me, I would have guessed massive brain aneurysm being the cause of your death… I mean a head can only swell up so much… You are definitively approaching your limit

Now that has all changed so i wonder if my living or dying really much matter to the story.

These are correct!

Partially correct! Raveintis bears the mark of him! Raveintis is most probable one bearing the mark to end Salkeen at this moment. ((This is the confusing bit, but it will be revealed soon enough.))

This is where it might be wrong, there is no contract depicting these events. Salkeen’s is destined to fate, though a contract might affect another person involved.

It is excessively necessary, the one to save Salkeen must not be tied to Salkeen. It can be done by another but Izzabelle is by far the absolute best choice. If another is chosen instead there will be other consequences, Izzabelle’s involvement insures the best possible outcome. ((I only say another can be chosen because just Incase something ever happened and we stopped rping together((which I hope never happens)) the story must continue.))

It matters dearly, that’s why Isaik is trying to curb the fighting and get the group moving on to deal with the issue of your death. Isaik also needs to deal with the issue of Orion’s death affecting Yumara. I assume the being Sericon saw is in fact Orion, so that’s Isaik’s first lead.

Master in my next post if nothing is done to stop it… Salkeen along with his minions will see a small glimpse of what I am capable of.
Yes the being Sericon saw is Orion taking on a form that allows him to move Izzabelle more easily. Right now Izzabelle’s body is still wasting away as well as her mind and soul. It has been drastically slowed down but the deterioration is still happening. Orion is at a loss and isn’t sure if he should let Izzabelle have the final death she seeks.
If Sericon follows after the two of them… There’s a chance that Orion will leave the two of them in the place he’s bring Izzabelle. He will need Sericon to watch over her. While he reestablishes Yumara’s mortal chains with Isaik’s help. He also needs to speak with Fushan, and Isaik, about Izzabelle… but those posts have yet to come. Also Varicar is going to play a key role in Izzabelle’s recovery, he is one of the key elements.

To better elaborate… Because Salkeen’s death was forseen, to prevent this Isaik created a contract to take one of us from Salkeen’s power. The brash overconfident Salkeen signed away without thinking of the devestating consequences it would have on both Ahcirej’s, and Izzabelle’s lives. I don’t think Isaik himself foresaw the action of creating that one contract… causing the problems that it has… It will continue to worsen while the contract stands. that is the contract i was refering to

Good… Sometimes the arrogant need a reminder they are not the top being in the universe…

Sericon will follow, it is in his nature.

As will I to ensure Yumara stays with me.

I wouldn’t put the two in the same room or mention the other. Isaik is no friend to Fushan, the results are bad. Fushan is no friend to pure unchanging evil, he speaks to Izzabelle because she has a choice to be good or atleast neutral.

I wonder if Smuggs will be needed? Because at the moment Varicar will be trying to stomp him out…

Ahh… That contract… I suppose something will need to be done about it… Still it must be handled with care…

1 Like

In all honesty Ahcirej no longer exists, Indeed, for I will choose complete obliteration, while the contract remains in play. That is the extent of my dislike of the making and signing of that contract. I would choose a permanent death.

And yet if it is I who breaks the contract, what will dear Jericha think? She already belligerently believes me to be a monster that wants to corrupt her entirely… If I break it she will feel it’s because I want to be rid of her entirely unnecessary safe zone. No no my dear, it is Salkeen who must break that contract.

Though it is I who wants you free of Salkeen’s influencing magic that is destined to consume him. I can not always be the one who makes the first move… Perhaps my dear Yumara will help Salkeen realize he is capable of losing you, if not her I sure will make a attempt… There is more at stake then just Salkeen…

1 Like

You won’t destroy the contract, which is something only… Oh wait both Salkeen and you would have to agree to destroy the contract. A co tract which can never be broken. Because it quite literally say that Ahcirej cannot use her light magic before Jericha. Ahcirej is dead, a goner, lost to this world. The contract doesn’t say Ahcirej and everyone affiliated with her in any way shape or form. So you want Salkeen to look like he doesn’t care for her. That would damage her a hell of a lot more than you breaking the contract would… She would hate you even more, but she would hate him as well. Who knows maybe this time her suicide will work, not like I’m going to be there to stop it. Seriously though, As long as the contract exists I will not join you. If the contract is broken thus fulfilling its terms. I will choose a permanent death thus not joining you. The only way I will ever consider willingly tying myself to you. Would if both Salkeen and You decide to get rid of that contract… As long as it exists I die either way… so it doesn’t much matter to me.

This confuses me a little. You want to take me from him and his influence. Yet you also want him to realize that he is capable of losing me. Wouldn’t he be losing me if he breaks that freaking contract. Well technically everyone would be losing me then how is Yumara going to convince him of this… also Salkeen doesn’t care if he loses me. He would never have signed the contract at all if he did. There is nothing that will ever convince me that he does. So as long as the contract stands he will always be the one who destroyed me and now wishes to throw me away. You will always be the one who wants to destroy what remains of me and twist my mind like a pretzel completely eradicating anything that remains of who I am.
So I will let the two of you decide what to do… It’s not like us minions matter anyway… I’m sure you can find more of us at Minion World, or Minions’rus.