Ered’Kiels Desolation (IC Closed 2)

Jericha’s hands still grip Lord Salkeen’s arm, although she knows she should release it. The consistent death and rebirth of her body are tearing her apart. Her splintering mind hears bits and pieces of the conversation being spat between her Lord and Yumara.

Yumara takes a deep breath, then speaks again. “Look Salkeen, I know you are capable of doing many things. I’m not questioning your strength, you can flesh shape, I know this from looking at both Jericha and Izzabelle.” She takes a deep breath. “When I say a body created with your own power, it also means you cannot use abilities taught to you by Master. Can you create a body for Ahcirej not using any of the abilities Master taught you. You also cannot Borrow power from Master to create Ahcirej’s body like you did Jericha’s…”

Jericha didn’t hear what else was said, as her pain filled mind registered shock. Her hands release Salkeen’s arms as they fall to her side. Jericha’s mind is bombarded with fear, shock, love, hate, trust, betrayal, hope, loss, pain… No, no, no, he wouldn’t of, he knew she didn’t want his Masters magic touching her. Now she discovers that her very body is made using his magic. Salkeen might of shaped it but the magic was Isaik’s. *This had to be a mistake, it just had to be, but just looking at Lord Salkeen she knows it isn’t. She screams, her mind splintering as she rips it from the body that has Isaik’s power flowing through it. As Jericha pulls free of the body, the Void and light half’s of her mind separate, both blast the body with enough power to completely eradicate it, leaving absolutely nothing behind, not even microscopic dust. The only thing not destroyed is the Artifact eye, as it is the only thing not touched by Isaik’s magic.

Jericha suddenly feels herself being pulled away from Salkeen, away from Centralis. She grabs Salkeen’s soul shard with her fragmented mind. Now free of the body she was no longer experiencing the continuing pain of having her body destroyed by void corruption and holy eruptions. At first both void and light swirl around each other not touching or fighting, for the time just existing. Suddenly the holy light and what remains of Ahcirej untangles from Jericha. It tears out of the Titans head and belines right for Yumara. Who just barely manages to get her shield up. Ahcirej hammers away at Yumara’s shield using pure blasts of holy magic. She would get in

Jericha seems to be taken a back for a moment watching as Ahcirej battered at Yumara’s shield. It was confusing why the hell would she be trying to become a part of Yuma… Through their connection Lord Salkeen would feel rage, fury so powerful that it could have burns this Titan into a pile of dust, it was directed right at Yumara. “You thieving witch.” Jericha is passed Lord Salkeen and out of the skull in a flash. As she moves her body starts reforming, by the time she reaches Yumara she looks exactly as she did when she was on the Soneillon. She strikes Yumara both physically, and magically. Her fist connects with Yumara’s stomach just as she releases her shadowfel amalgamation. The blast sends Yumara rocketing back at such speeds that her body splinters and breaks hundreds of trees before she strikes a mountain, causing an avalanche of rock and bones to bury her. Jericha vanishes, appearing beside Yumara as millions of tons of rock, and earth cascade down towards them. “Did you think I wouldn’t find out” She swings her fist in an upward swing, striking Yumara right under the chin. Yumara is sent flying into the air, her head shattering thousands of tons of earth. Jericha steps through another void portal. Appearing above Yumara, “You had no right, it wasn’t yours, it was mine you had no right.” She strikes her a third time sending her careening back towards the earth. She strikes the mountain with enough force that it explodes. What remains is a canyon at least a mile deep. Yumara’s body is buried at least 100 yards down into the earth. Jericha lands on the ground with a large boom.

As Jericha goes to attack a fourth time Yumara appears before her, catching her fist in the palm of her hand. She barely applies any pressure and Jericha’s hand shatters. Bone fragments rip through the muscle, piercing up through the flesh. Jericha screams in pain, jerking her destroyed hand back. Fury still dictating her every move, she summons the hungering void into her good hand, prepared to strike the dirty rotten thief down. She would never get that chance, thorny vines, and tendrils shoot from Yumara. They rapidly entwine around Jericha’s good arm tightening and ripping the lower half of her arm free. There’s a soft squelch followed by a liquid sounding pop. As flesh, muscle, sinew, veins, arteries, nerves…etc are torn in two. The bone of her lower arm is ripped from the socket. Yumara sends the arm flying the explosion of void darkened the sky hundreds of yards above them.

In a series of moves she Shatters both of Jericha’s knees, then crushes her ribs puncturing each lung in at least a half dozen places. She slams her foot down on Jerichas spine breaking it in over a dozen places. Jericha is no longer angry, at this moment she is very afraid. “Yumara please don’t.” She begs her voice pained and broken. She tries to call for Lord Salkeen to help, just as Yumara brings her foot down a second time breaking Jericha’s neck. Jericha’s body twitches a few times before becoming still. The only thing moving is her one good eye, It pleads silently as tears roll down her face. Yumara closes her eyes and strikes a final time her hand punching through a Jericha’s chest and ripping out her still beating heart. Holding the heart in one hand she caresses Jericha’s face with the other. “I’m sorry Jericha” with that said she crushes the heart. She rips Jericha’s battered mind from the dead body and sends it back to Salkeen. All the while still fighting off Ahcirej and her holy light.

While all this is happening Orion decides that Salkeen and Isaik should at least know why they are apparently trying to kill each other.

How much do either of you know about Jericha’s past, before Lord Salkeen contracted her. he stretches on his little broom giving the combatants a bored look. the short version, Jericha was suppose to be married, killed her husband to be and over two thirds of his family at the wedding ceremony. She also stabbed herself releasing dark Magic’s into her body to destroy the child she was carrying. Orion stops to make sure they are both understanding what he is saying. Jericha wounded and on the verge of death, goes to Yumara and asks her to remove the vile creature from within her and get rid of it. Why she chose to keep and protect it I have no idea. You see Your Ahcirej was never meant to be Jericha’s twin or Jericha’s other half. She was meant to be Jericha’s daughter, and the heir of the holy light. Ahcirej has a body and a soul of her own housed within Yumara’s body she only needs two things to be born back into this world.

When she thinks of Jericha her souls burns a liter stronger. The flames destroying a little more of it. It hurt, it really freaking hurt, and Izzabelle is beginning to hate that, beginning to hate that she feels anything at all. “I thought she was, I gave up so much of my life for her. She in return tossed me away like I was nothing.” She looks down at the floor speaking in Sorrow laced voice. “She would most likely try and kill me if she saw me again.”

She becomes silent as she thinks about the question. “I cannot honestly say if they would revile me or not. I do know that most would not except what I was forced to become. While some might grudgingly except me, most will never trust me, and will look at me like I’m a monster. Walking around Azeroth as a mostly demonic Felblood, would be like walking around Pandaria as a Sha. I’m deathly allergic to Astral Glory, but other than that most herbs are okay. At least they were before.” She gestures down to her body “this.”

She looks at Sericon before reaching over and lightly brushing her fingertips along the scar on his neck. “Truthfully I never thought to ask him, I’m not really sure how I want him to feel. I know I don’t want him to hate me.” She sighs and relaxes enough to finally trust sitting down, although she stays close to Sericon. “Also I’m not sure if his ability to express or feel real emotions hasn’t been tampered with.”

I was raised by a Gnome and the Wildhammer Dwarves. I was taught how to drink from them, and that you never turn down a good mug of beer or ale from them.” She looks at the Pandaren fire elemental, trusting was hard. “honestly I don’t know what to think, I trusted so easily and had everything taken from me.” After that she becomes silent once more.

Fushan nods “I will do what I can to help you with your friend.” Fushan said patting Izzabelle on hand. “If you look though you can usually find new friends everywhere.” Fushan said sipping his tea.

“Demon or Sha, I see you like a friend already. If I can do it, so can others. As for some herbs…” Fushan tugged his beard thoughtfully.

“I might make a mix of Emerald Shimmer Cap, Azsharite, Bathran’s hair, and Witchbane…” Fushan said thinking hard, “it should bring your transformation under control perhaps…” The pandaren shrugged.

“When he awakes, try to ask him. If his mind has been tempered with let me channel the wind and water to help bring clarity and clear away the fog of obscurity.” Fushan suggested glancing out a nearby window he was sure Wushi was floating around somewhere. “I’ll be here for you.”

Fushan has a look of surprise before glancing over at Suut. He let out a major chuckle before clearing a tear from his eye. “You have done it now!” The pandaren said in a joyful voice. Suut sputtered around he had heard Izzabelle say he was in trustworthy!!

The fire elemental whipped his food around before pouring it into three large bowls and piling noodles on top of all three! The fire elemental chirped loudly as it grabbed the noodles and placed them in front of each of the awake group. Fushan took the bowl gracefully and bowed, “Thank you Suut!” Before he began to eat slowly. Suut pushed next bowl at Smuggs, Smuggs seemed to not want it st first but Suut persisted pushing it harder towards Smuggs. Smuggs took the bowl and nodded, “Thanks!”

Finally Suut laid his eyes on Izzabelle and pushed the hot bowl of noodle soup towards her, he chirped loudly telling her to eat in his own little language. If she would try to refuse or push it away the little guy would push it back. Fushan chuckled, “He is not going to take no for a answer now, he wants to prove that he won’t hurt you.”

Salkeen snarled at the clear defiance of the women, but she was clever hiding behind the contract terms to ensure her safety…

Salkeen growled, Varicar was as much his as it was his masters. Varicar’s actions to retrieve the betrayers was completely within sanctioned commands. It was Varicar’s programming, to ensure the survival and health of the group, it was his goal to bring them back into the group.

Salkeen crossed his arms, Izzabelle was technically correct, with Reavrix’s capture the goal was accomplished, her contract allowed her a time of freedom… “Very well… Youbwiil have your temporary freedom, but I will bring you back for your disrespectful tone when it is over…” Salkeen communicated mentally.

Salkeen’s rain of thought and communication with his lost minion was interrupted by the yammering again of Yumara.

“I can do that and more! I do not require my masters power, I am not some weak babe that needs it’s morher!” Salkeen hissed… His tattoos were beginning to glow, he was ready to channel fel and arcane, a dangerous task as they like light and void sometimes resulted in explosions when combined. That’s when Jericha looked at him before ripping apart her own body… Salkeen growled, this was now more complicated… The light and void within his minion finally separated before the light began to assault Yumara.

Jericha choose to reform her body as it was before on the Soneillon and charging towards Yumara also laying into the assault! The two women battled, Salkeen giving a minor grin at his minion seamlessly battering Yumara, his grin faded quickly as Yumara turned the assault back on Jericha. Salkeen growled loudly power flooding him as he readied himself to jump in and aid in the assault of Yumara. Salkeen nearly jumps forward when Isaik appears beside him…

In a low hissing tone Isaik asserts control over the situation… “If you jump in there to harm my minion, I will be forced in there and I will hurt you and Jericha…” Isaik glared at him.

Salkeen glared back but refrained from joining in on the battle… It was then they could hear Orion speak of Jericha’s past… Why they were fighting… Salkeen still wanted to get involved, but had to only watch in rage as Yumara stomped Jericha out and tossed him her mind.

Salkeen was beyond pushed but knew he had little time… “I will make you a new body…” The demon lord snarled… Turning away from the other Salkeen slashes his wrist with his claws… drawing forth his own demonic blood… Next the demon lord summoned pieces of Jericha’s crushed heart, her own blood would be needed… Finally Salkeen summoned forth a powerful Shivarra, “Keveala, my minion…” Salkeen said calmly and peacefully before ripping the Shivarra in two! Her blood would also be needed!

Taking the blood of Jericha, Keveala and himself he forced it into the air before containing it within a energy field of fel. The demon lord snarled as he added his own power, to the mix to force the beginnings of a homunculus to form… “Your new body will be your own, made by only my power!” Salkeen roared forcing the homunculus to take shape… At first within the fel field it looked like a miniature female imp before Salkeen turned his hands forcing it to grow and age considerably using life drain to age it.

Salkeen roared pouring all the excess power he had received from Jericha’s light and void battle, before the homunculi’s body began to complete its formation. It looked nearly like Jericha always had, except this body had the beginnings of demonic horns poking out from the skin and six arms that could transform into two. Salkeen snarled using his power to pull the artifact eye to him, he jammed it into the homunculi’s eye socket before forcing her mind into the homunculi’s body! “Arise Jericha, Void Witch!”

2 Likes

Isaik hissed as he heard Salkeen’s communications with Izzabelle… He more or less intercepted them so he could make plans as well… The dark master turned to Varicar, “I will make no move to capture Izzabelle… I have much better things to tend to…” Isaik hissed casting his gaze over the massive dead titan, it was time to put the cheering masses of demons to work… Isaik glared at the massed armies of demons and exerted his will, “Begin the fortifications of the downed Ered’Kiel, it will become a new fortress for this world…” Isaik commanded telepathically. The sudden conflict between Jericha and his prized Yumara, grabbed his attention, Isaik hissed with irritation he could easily get involved in stopping Jericha from assaulting his minion when he heard Orion explain some things.

So that’s what it was, unlike Salkeen who was ruled his rage and emotionnisaik was cold calculating and ready to see how this played out a bit… What did this mean for Ahcirej though, was she truly still gonna be Salkeen’s if she was her own individual person.

Isaik watched as Salkeen readied himself to leap into combat and turn the fight against Yumara, in a flash of void Isaik appeared in front of Salkeen. “If you jump in there to harm my minion, I will be forced in there and I will hurt you and Jericha…” Isaik glared at him. Isaik was ready to intervene at any point to protect his Yumara, but he trusted her judgement.

It wasn’t long before Yumara completely crushed Jericha apart, something Isaik wasn’t entirely expecting… But it might have been about her body for whatever reason… Isaik couldn’t truly see a reason why…

It wasn’t long before Salkeen crafted himself a new body for Jericha, using legion taught homunculus magic Salkeen crafted Jericha a new body… It was quite extravagant if not contrived, he had mixed her with a Shivarra… Isaik decided not to entertain his new creation and instead reappeared beside Yumara… “I take it Ahcirej will need a new body as well?” Isaik asked nearly monotonously, he wondered if Varicar was keeping Reavrix contained…

Unlike the others Master Isaik could easily feel the emotional turmoil going on beneath the surface. On the outside Yumara seemed cold and almost heartless, as she continues to block Ahcirej. Inside however her mind in in emotional turmoil. Hurting Jericha the way she did is really tearing her apart inside. Although Master Isaik could also pick up she would do it again. Below all the emotional pain, there’s anger. Master would also be able to pick up that Yumara about to unleash on Ahcirej. As Master appears beside her, Yumara quickly moves closer, and grips his robes with one of her hand. It seems almost to be some sort of gesture that soothes her and helps to return some semblance of balance to her recently battered body, and mind.

Yumara tilts her head to look up at Master. In her Elven form she is small, tiny even especially for an Elf. Looking at her one would never expect the amount of power she wields, both physically and magically. “Salkeen will need to Make Ahcirej a body like he did for Jericha, Master.” Yumara hisses in a little pain as What remains of Ahcirej that wasn’t absorbed back into Jericha. Proceeds to rip a large strip of flesh, and abdominal muscle from her stomach. It heals itself almost instantly only to be turn away once more. This entity attacking Yumara almost seems to be going into a frenzied state. It is practically sobbing as it beats, claws and tears at Yumara trying to get inside.

Orion finally seeing enough emits what could only be an exasperated meow, before speaking. “For the sweet love of catnip, just let her in. If Izzabelle returns, she can explain how to bring Ahcirej back. Or if Jericha could be convinced we could bring her back earlier.” Yumara raises her eyebrows at Orion as she prepares to ri into Ahcirej like she did Jericha just a little earlier. “Do you think after seeing Jericha’s reaction we will convince her of anything…” Orion scratches at his ear as he ponders the situation, then he vanishes. He reappears nearby to where Salkeen and the just newly created body of Jericha’s is. He doesn’t waste anytime in asking his question. Lord Salkeen would you be willing to be the father of Jericha’s child? Good thing Jericha wasn’t actually aware yet, her mind most like would have crumbled to nothing from mortification alone. As it was Yumara seemed a bit got smacked.

Orion returns back to Yumara who is still blocking Ahcirej. Yumara listen, you need to let Ahcirej in, there’s only three places she can go. Orion hoped that Yumara was really paying attention. She can return to the body in which she should have been born. She can return to Jericha and risk the whole void, light fiasco again or she can disappear and take the holy light with her dooming us all. Hopefully of the three choices you will pic the one least likely to cause undo pain and suffering. Yumara lets out a soft growl and looks at Master as if asking him if it was okay. “Master, should I let Ahcirej in? What Orion isn’t saying is this. If I let Ahcirej in, her entire existence will become dependent on Jericha. I might keep the babe sheltered and safe. But it is beyond the reach of everyone and everything but Jericha.” Master would also be apple to tell that she wanted to talk about what just went down with Jericha. “Orion take Ahcirej to the forest of doors. This will give Master, Myself, Salkeen, and hopefully Jericha time to talk.” As you wish Orion jumps from his broom switches to a shadow like form, lands on Ahcirej’s shoulder and they both Vanish.

Once gone she turns and presses her face against Masters robes for a moment before pulling back. Now that Ahcirej was gone and no longer attacking her. Master could see Salkeen’s flames trying to burn away at her flesh. She switches to her nature form as the physical, magical, and spiritual damage, become to much for her elven form. “It would seem I angered Salkeen again Master! Still I did what I did for a reason.” She peers over at Salkeen who now has Jericha trying to wrap all six arms around him at once. Yumara blinks as she watches and cannot help but think momentarily that poor bastard She turns her attention back to Master. “I would try and explain why I destroyed the body Jericha just made, to Salkeen. But he is so unruly and stubborn he wouldn’t understand.” Her grip tighten a little on Masters robe. “The body Jericha was using came from Ebony’s Tower, and belonged to the Soul Thief. If I didn’t destroy the body when I did. Salkeen wouldn’t have Jericha, she would be in Ebony’s Tower, at Ebony’s mercy right now, and not trying to graft herself to hm like a second skin.

1 Like

Izzabelle shivers slightly as Lord Salkeen says his parting words before breaking their connection. Now that she was away, she realizes that she is so screwed once her week of freedom is up. The same contract that she is using to keep herself safe, also prevent her from helping if Salkeen sends someone to apprehend Smuggs and bring him back. It also means that in a week Salkeen could send someone for her and she couldn’t fight back because then she would be breaking the contract. Izzabelle eyes wander back over to Sericon. The contract gaurenteed that Sericon would live, she would not do anything to endanger that. Yet she nearly did, she sighs softly and lowers her head to look at the floor. Still did it matter, it’s not like Salkeen actually wanted her. She shakes her head slight another chill running down her spine, she didn’t want to think about any of that, this was suppose to be her week to hopefully make her family understand that she wasn’t a monster.

Izzabelle’s attention is drawn back to the tea drinking panda whose home she was now in. “I’m not really sure if I wish to make new friends.” She shrugs her shoulders slightly. “Enemies you keep at a distance, and you make sure to guard your back in their presence. Friends are the enemies that you give the knives to, turn around and let them stab you in the back.” She looks at Sericon and lets out a heavy breath. “Still emotional responses aren’t always something that one has control over.”

Izzabelle backs up a little unsure of what to say or do. “Thank you, however I’m not sure that I want to try… I’m not sure how recent changes to my system will react… I can somewhat control my transformations. I cannot however completely hide that I’m now more demonic than Elvish. I can take on an Elven form, but my flesh will still be black and scaly. My fingers will remain more claw like, the horns that now grace my head, are there to stay.” She reaches up and feels the horns on her head, as she does one of her fel plague spiders climbs onto her hand. Izzabelle brings the hand with the spider on it close to her face. One with a keen observation could tell she was mentally communicating with it. She brings the spider to her mouth, opens it and the spider vanishes inside. “I won’t do anything that would harm them, they alone except me for who and what I am. They don’t want to get rid of me or break my mind. how do you really know that. Izzabelle tries t ignore the voice of reason that was now making its voice known. how do you know that your mind will be broken. Breaking and bending minds is what he does, just look at Smuggs, and Maleok, Part of her knows the Pandaren is trying to help. Still her trust levels are buried deep within the negatives.

“I’m quite certain that he will hate me for the betrayal, and wish me dead. He trusted that he was safe with me and I completely destroyed that trust.” She stands up and paces a little. “I had to get away, everything was falling apart. I had wanted that explosion to kill me, really kill me as in, this is the really real world, and there’s no coming back.” Izzabelle’s breathing becomes faster and a bit more labored. “Yet I’m still here, temporarily hiding from those that betrayed me. With one whom I betrayed myself.” Izzabelle tugs at her hair before dropping back into the chair clean sets to the sleeper again. “I mean of course I like him, I wouldn’t have gone out of my way to garuantee his survival if I didn’t. Then I completely destroy it.” She buries her face in her hands. “I wouldn’t even know what to ask him, what is the saying. It’s better to remain silent and think you are hated, than open your mouth and realize it’s true.”

Izzabelle takes one look at the soup and pushes it away, only to have it pushed back towards her. She sighs and pushes it away a little harder, only to have the fiery little guy chirp loudly and push it back at her again. “Thanks for offering, but I don’t want anything. With everything I’ve eaten recently the thought of food turns my stomach.” Still the little guy seems determined to give her the soup and to get her to eat it. “No thanks I don’t want any.” The slight pangs in her stomach told her that she was hungry after such a long battle. Still it might also be anxiety over everything that has happened, and right now she was much to anxious over Sericon to eat anything. She doesn’t wish to insult the fiery little fella, but she also isn’t sure about eating. She needed time to recover everything still hurt, the wounds were still to fresh. Now that she was no longer defending her life, the pain was so much worse.

Jericha’s eyes slowly flutter open, and they take in the form of her Lord. Her extremely pissed off demonic Lord. Exceptionally hot extremely pissed off, I cannot wait to get him away from the others Demon Lord. One moment she is looking at Lord Salkeen, the next she is pressed against him, all six of her hands sliding around him… she nips at his shoulder… “I feel this urge to punish someone, or perhaps to be punished.” She Lightly grazes Lord Salkeen’s flesh with the tips of her razor sharp claws. She presses herself flush to him, turning her head she looks around. She feels a little of kilter and recent events have yet to catch up with her. She is practically humming with desire… then her Gaze falls onto Yumara and Isaik. Everything comes rushing back.

If she required breath it would have been caught in her throat. She turns to face Yumara her back pressed against Lord Salkeen’s chest. She is still beyond ticked off, her Artifact Eye flares as Jericha seems to be looking at something beyond the physical realm. As she stares out into seemingly nothing she begins chanting words in the Shath’yar tongue. As she does a small void rift appears between her hands. She slowly adds more power to the portal, it is one of the most delicate and most important that she has ever made. She searches for what she wishes to summon to her. She needs to be careful there’s many false leads. Still it is a part of her and she will find it. It is only been a few moments, but to her it seems like a life time. Then she finds it, wrapping it in the voids embrace she pulls.

Yumara screams and grabs her stomach. She falls against Master Isaik, blood mixed with clear watery like fluid spills from her mouth, and nose. “Master… please…” She screams a second time and drops down to her knees, her stomach swelling the flesh bruising as veins and Arteries burst. Soon her abdomen in so distended that the black and blue blooded flesh is nearly transparent. This time it’s Yumara who is silently begging. Jericha smiles coldly at her. “You lying little witch, I’m only taking back what is mine.” With that Jericha speaks a final word. With that word Yumara’s swollen stomach seems to implode from the inside, blood explodes from Yumara’s mouth like a Geyser. Yumara falls against Master Isaik, her glazed over eyes glaring at Jericha.

Within the swirling void between Jericha’s hands the body of an infant small enough to be cradled in one of her clawed hands appears. She stares at the unborn child with hate and disgust. Yet buried beneath a myriad of negative emotions, is the beginnings of what might be exception. Wasting no time she summons Ahcirej back from where Orion had taken her. As soon Ahcirej appears, both her and the Holy Light are pulled into the child. After this happens Jericha absorbs the child and the void cocoon housing it into her artifact eye, before speaking. “I will not let the two of you decide what you are going to do with my daughter and the other half of my mind.” With that the fear that she had been fighting finally overwhelms her and she prepares to vanish. At the last moment however she moves behind Salkeen. He can feel her fear, not only of Master but of Yumara as well. She wants to run but is using sheer determination to remain by his side.

Mmmm and what a nice side it is, nice sides, nice strong muscular chest. Chest that she just wanted to… sixs octopus like limbs wrap around Lord Salkeen, as she licks up along the back of his neck.

Sericon pulled against his restraints, he was in a world filled with undead underground. Looking around he saw the hideous undead corpses shuffling near him, his face went white as he felt a slick cold liquid behind his head… Blood… His blood, it was leaking down from his restrained position… A dark figure crept up behind him, “Awake are you? Don’t worry… My minion, you won’t remember any part of this…” The undead monster hissed before Sericon felt a sharp stab deeper into his head than ever before… Everything went dark!

Sericon awoke in Fushan’s little house his hands wreathed in fel flames! It was as if someone had awoken from a nightmare! The elf warlock looked around quickly his hands still burning and ready to toss fire! “Where am I?” Sericon asked cheerfully, though if one looked at his eyes they did show slight fear and confusion!

Sericon was completely astounded, last thing he knew he was piloting a legion war fighter through the bowels of a mountain sized Titan, now he was laying on a soft bed in some pandaren hut! His sudden awakening caused Suut to jump high in the air in surprise before being calmed by Fushan.

Fushan looked over not fearful in the least. “Good morning sleepy head, how is your head?”

Sericon still holding his burning hands up, looked at the what he could only assume was a insane pandaren and spoke. “The sleep was not welcomed!” Sericon still said with a smile, “I prefer to stay awake!” Sericon barked. He glanced at the others in the room trying to piece together what happened.

Suut watched the elf slowly coming out from hiding and preparing another bowl of noodles…

2 Likes

Smuggs taking the bowl of noodles from Suut, had began eating them voraciously, he tried to listen to the conversation between Fushan and Izzabelle… “She had a lot of problems!” Smuggs thought… He looked down… “Just like him…” Smuggs thought, he had only recently learned to trust again as well, he had never been the same after Gnomeregan… Smuggs sat relatively quiet sipping his noodles, thinking about those grave days…

Smuggs nearly dropped his bowl of noodles at the startling awakening, he pulled forth a long electrical prod and readied for the attack from Sericon that never seemed to come. Fushan communicated first, Smuggs didn’t think it was wise if he did so.

She didn’t care if his hands were still burning, all that matter was he was okay. He could hate her and wish her dead and none of that would matter. He was awake and he was going to be okay that is all she cared about. Without thinking Izzabelle lets out a broken sob and she is on poor Sericon in a heart beat. She’s clinging to him with her head buried against his chest… babbling a bunch of nonsense as everything starts to break inside…

“I"m Sorry Sericon, so very very sorry,” Her body trembles but she doesn’t let go “I didn’t want to just be given away, and that is what Lord Salkeen was going to do. He wouldn’t have signed the contract with Master Isaik if he really wanted me.” She pauses it hurts to even think about. “He stripped me of all my protection then he was just going to give me to him so I could have my brain scrambled.” Whether or not this is true no one can be certain, but it is what Izzabelle believes. and that is sometimes the deadliest of all things. “I have already lost so much of myself, I didn’t want to loose anymore.” she takes a deep breath “I was going to leave once everything was over but things got so mixed up.” *She knows Sericon doesn’t feel things the way she does. Nothing that Master Isaik touches seem to feel emotions other than Lord Salkeen, all he feels is rage. “Orion sensed that something was wrong and tried to teleport me away. I panicked and hit the button. It zapped him but didn’t knock him out.” She needs to stop and catch her breath.

“He then mentally and physically broadcasts that we are traitors, and all hell breaks loose. I stabbed Orion with the Dagger of breaking temporarily putting him out of service. Smuggs took control of the vessel just as Varicar received the message." Izzabelle shivers as she remembers “He was so angry, he jumped on the ship and tried to beat it out of the air. He kept saying that we would be brought back into the fold again. I didn’t want that. I shadow stepped outside of the vessel and attacked Varicar. I needed to get him off the fighter it couldn’t go down, not while you were there.” Her grip on him tightens. “He tried to pin me to the vessel like a bug like a freaking bug, but I wouldn’t allow that i broke free, then we were both falling, I untangled myself and used my wings i meant to return to the ship. But Varicar commanded Salkeen’s army to shoot us down. I didn’t care at that moment if I truly died I summoned a powerful blast of light, I pored my very life into it. I would not let that ship be shot down, not while i lived.” Izzabelle lets out a broken laugh “Master Isaik appeared and the two of us released powerful magics which exploded on contact… There was a flash of pain then nothing. Then there was a sea of agony that i was drowning in unable to even speak…”

The we escaped and made our way here, as for why we are here I don’t quite know. I just know that I’m glad you are okay." Izzabelle suddenly remembered something of the utmost importance. “Fair warning, the little fire dude is pushy”

Isaik listened wondering if Salkeen even had the strength left for such a endeavor, however knowing the demonic lord, he would make energy if he needed…

Though Jericha’s new form seemed to be filled with many new emotions, her affection of her lies only grew. It was in Isaik’s nature to watch all he could, Yumara debated with Orion, Salkeen had his own things to figure out…

IsIk was brought back to his minions voice, “Difficult question, Ahcirej is needed, But having her under the sway of the mentally unstable Jericha… Could cause complications…” Isaik hissed.

Isaik perked a eyebrow amused, “You say that like Lord Salkeen doesn’t respond to everything with rage.” Isaik gave a hoarse version of laughter.

“You have done well, my Yumara… Though I will go to the Ebony Tower in time to deal with the fool myself… There will be a time when he learns his place…” Isaik growler slightly.

The sheer audacity of the attack has Isaik on edge! Weaving his arms around calling to his form his version of void he surrounded Yumara and himself in a black mist… Isaik first behind his flesh shaping of his Yumara, knitting back the skin inside her body repairing numerous amounts of damage! Isaik doesn’t stop there, within the mist, familiar trees appeared, a small portion of Yumara’s forest brought to the planets surface within the darkness… The dark Master, had seen enough… Pulling his arms up he commanded the ground to rise like that of a pointed cliff. The two Isaik and Yumara would appear above the mists on this rocky pedestal, “Enough!!! Salkeen control your minion!” Isaik boomed…

Isaik wanted to send all sorts of horrifying magic and nightmares at the arrogant elves, but chose a different target to fill with his wrath! Reavrix was lifted off the ground by spiraling smoking tendrils that wrapped around his neck and body… “You, tell me where the dead Titan planet is…” Isaik constricted Reavrix around the neck… Isaik didn’t need a vocal response, if Reavrix even had thought of it Isaik would know… “Good…” Isaik has seen his prize… The destroyed remains of a Titan world! This Titan construct they had fought nothing more than a scrap of the real thing! A ruined world the size of Outlands, every scrap of dirt upon this world Titan flesh…

Isaik grew colder… “You know me… Say it then… Prove that you know what I am!” Isaik hissed… This time he needed it verbally, a certain power would come from this thing not spoken for eons… Isaik glared down at Reavrix ready to fill his mind with dread, he might even turn the poor demon into a mindless babbling sap… “Say it!” Isaik roared!

Reavrix finally broken muttered the words… “You are Zalak…”

Isaik whipped his head back in ecstasy, it had been eons since his other name had been used… Power from the name flowed into him, his form pulsating with void energies… For a split second it almost looked like horns might burst from his head, hooves form from his rotten feet… Isaik calmed his new power reforming his undead appearances, “Perfect…” Isaik hissed, turning to Yumara he peered at her with new resolve… Waving his arm over her he would cure Salkeen’s petty curse… Isaik glared back up at Salkeen and his minion, “I care not for this pitiful creature now…” Isaik said referring to Reavrix…

Salkeen glared back at Orion as if he had truly asked that question… “I am a demon lord, any child of mine would be a creature of perfection…” Salkeen hissed, technically he didn’t answer the question, but he had Jericha… He knew she liked him, deep down inside he thought he was sure he liked her as well…

As soon as Jericha was remade she was already on him… A move Salkeen wasn’t to familiar with, most other minions cowered in fear and reverence, thanking their lords generosity… He had perhaps added to much Shivarra in her mix… “Soon enough my pet, soon enough.” Salkeen said to his minion.

Then the real Jericha was back using void to assault Yumara, the masters minion… This wasn’t good… Salkeen knew Isaik would get even eventually… Jericha ripped forth a unborn baby and put Ahcirej inside… That is what Orion meant early… “Damn that cat and his riddles…” Salkeen growled…

Salkeen moves closer to her, “That is for me to decide… Your daughter is now also mine…” Salkeen commanded, a odd set of words that basically meant he had adopted this new daughter as his own… There was nothing this daughter could not accomplish, being the child of beings so powerful…

Jericha wrapped her hands around Salkeen again, a move he didn’t try to push away…

Salkeen glared right back at Isaik… “You would be wise to do the same my master, this child is mine by right… If you try to take it from me I will fight you…” Salkeen hissed… He expected his master to retaliate but instead Isaik took his rage out on Reavrix… Torturing that demon lords mind he very quickly received the location of the dead Titan world, the thing they just fought mere scraps!

The second half unnerved Salkeen…

Salkeen moved uncomfortably, “Zalak?” Salkeen thought of the name but nothing came, the sheer mention seemed to empower Isaik… “Was his master not just a broken mad man, but a true eredar demon??” Salkeen wondered… What was more concerning is how Isaik wiped away Salkeen’s burning curse with his power…

Salkeen glared at his master, more lively and powerful than ever… “Then the rest of his secrets are mine!” Salkeen growled… He glared at Maleok, “Retrieve my prize…”

Just like that Izzabelle was on him, Sericon nearly sending his flames up into the roof before he commanded them away…

Sericon is quite taken off guard, why was she sorry? Had she? He listened to her whole tale of the events that happened after he had been pricked by a small gnome… Sericon still within Izzabelle’s grasp peered over at Smuggs, he seemed worried ready to fight… Sericon couldn’t say anything yet, but he had the look of he was gonna get even…

That sentence caught Sericon’s attention more… “Yeah his purpose… He’s all nice homunculus until you leave the group, then he’s a killer!” Sericon said as a small joke trying to cheer Izzabelle up a little…

“We are in Pandaria?” Sericon asked dumbfounded, of all the places to wake up it wasn’t the worst… Though he was a bit worried about the commanders feelings in all this… The thought filled him with a tinge of fear, he felt so far… Why hadn’t the commanders communicated with him yet? All the rushing words came to a halt as Sericon felt a bowl of noodles being pushed between them… “This guy pushy?” Sericon joked… He wasn’t mad, but he knew the commanders wrath would be extreme when they returned… Sericon thought of the pain they might endure, he absentmindedly scratched his scar as he thought…

1 Like

Trying to get her wild emotions back under some semblance of control, Izzabelle slowly releases her death grip on Sericon. Sitting up straight she moves back a little, so she can see him better. She reaches up and wipes the tears from her eyes and ”gasps” *She must look like a demonic wreck, because she sure as hell felt like she was. The small joke brings a slight smile to Izzabelle’s face. “You don’t have to tell me, I was the one fighting the crazy bastard. He wouldn’t have hesitated on shooting us out of the sky.” She drags her hand down over her face. “Why, why does everyone always want to get rid of me? Lord Salkeen could of just left me the hell alone.” The fel spiders climbing around on Izzabelle’s body sense her distress and begin to grow. They reach the size of balled up fists, before Izzabelle reigns her emotions in.

Izzabelle falls back against the wall with a defeated sigh. “Unfortunately that isn’t going to happen. My contract gives me a week of free time as long as I don’t do anything that goes against Salkeen’s will, or his plans.” She pulls her legs up to her chest and lays her head on her knees. “When this week is over I’m in soooo dead!” She looks up at Sericon “Would it be better to return on my own, or force him to come and retrieve me? Either way I’m in for a world of pain.” Now that nearly all the void had been destroyed, Izzabelle was no longer suffering from the void madness. Still there was that voice in her head, a slight whisper. It was like a mild breeze blowing through the trees. Carrying on it a message that one must strain to hear. Izzabelle you are not safe there, do you want your mind destroyed. Call out to me my dear, lost, precious Izzabelle. Part of her yearns to call out, if only to protect herself from the Mind Manipulater, however she has never been precious to anyone other than her father and adopted Dwarven family. So she was unsure about trusting this new voice in her head. She shakes her head slightly to try and dislodge the voice.

Izzabelle tries to smile…”well I’d rather not think about Salkeen or Jericha. Whenever I think of either of them everything hurts. Then I’m overcome with either the urge to get as far away as possible. Or completely and totally obliterate them both from existence.” She leans against the wall and thinks perhaps having my mind eradicated and becoming an lifeless killer that lacks all emotions wouldn’t be that bad. A monster that cares for nothing, feels for nothing. Everything I ever was destroyed?.. There’s no way in freaking hell I’ll ever let that happen. “I know Salkeen will give me away to his Master, when he does I will be gone! I will completely destroy myself to protect my mind, when I do not even microscopic particles will rema…”

She is cut off as the ever pushy fire fiend once more starts pushing noodles on them. “I’m not really hung…” about this time her stomach let’s out a loud growl Izzabelle swore under her breath, it didn’t matter if she was hungry, she didn’t want to eat. She still didn’t trust, she turns to look at Sericon. She wanted to talk to him, actually part of her wanted both Sericon and herself away from there. The two of them were still bound to the Legion Lord. That put the others in danger as long as they remained in their presence. Poor Smuggs… had it the worse though…

Suddenly Izzabelle stops and leans towards Sericon. She gently slips one of her hands around the back of Sericon’s Head. Her clawed fingers lightly caressing the scar. “How did you get this, if you don’t mind me asking.”

While Sericon awken Smuggs was on edge, Fushan after saying his piece to Sericon just chose to sit back and observe. Fushan needed to say nothing sometimes, it was the conversation between Izzabelle and Sericon that was important for now. Izzabelle had things she needed to figure out, he was her guide, her chosen guide.

Fushan watched as Suut pushed his food onto the two elves even harder, Fushan smirked the little fire elemental wasn’t going to give up… Suut quickly pushed a bowl of soup over to Sericon who eventually took it, the elf would have to atleast taste it…

As Izzabelle finally asked Sericon where he got his scar Fushan saw something about the elf… Something slightly blocking him from speaking about his true way he got the scar… Fushan sat back behind, he had a way to help Sericon speak truth. Waving his hands in the air, Fushan called the wind, fire and water to help alleviate Sericon’s condition at least temporarily so he speak…

Fushan smiled, hopefully this would help Izzabelle choose where she wanted to go. Fushan just wanted to help her become her. Fushan sipped his tea and waited…

She was floating in a sea of darkness, yet she was not afraid. She had lived before this, bits and pieces of another life flicker before her eyes like an old movie. She recalls memories, faces and names. Still in this fathomless darkness, she feels the urge to be reborn… *no not reborn, born into who she should have been. Still something was missing, so she would drift and she would wait…

Within the sea of darkness there’s an explosion of fire and light. The small unborn child is pulled into the vortex that is created by this explosion. A swirling mass of fire and holy light appears before Lord Salkeen and Jericha. Within this fiery light is their daughter, curled up in a ball, tiny enough to cup in the palms of your hands. The She erupts in flames, the entirety of her body is now engulfed in the holy flames. Yet it doesn’t seem to burn her, still within this cocoon of light and flames she begins to grow. At first she remains curled up in a ball, as her entire body glows and grows. Soon she her small legs and arms begin to straighten out, as the child of light stretches. Her features become more defined as she continues to grow, soon she is no longer an infant. She is now a child of around two or three years old. She reaches out and places her burning hand against Salkeen’s face, before growing once again. This time she is around eight and her once elven legs are beginning to bend back as she starts to take on the Demonic attributes of her Father. The beginnings of horns can be seen as small bumps beneath the flesh on her forehead.

Jericha seems to be a kind of shock as she watches the child… her child… no their child… growing before her very eyes She hadn’t expected that Lord Salkeen would so quickly claim the child, and set into motion the child’s birth. Now as she watched their daughter, she felt things, things she didn’t think she would ever feel for the child rapidly aging before her.

When the aging next stops the child looks to be a young adult. She stands taller than her mother on hoofed legs. The horns grow from her head twist and curl backwards, she has her mother’s facial structure. Her flesh looks and feels soft, and smooth, yet it is exceptionally strong and able to withstand most forms of fel, light and fire. Her black hair falls down over her shoulders. The unexpected is the ultra thin vines that twine throughout her hair. Tiny leaves sprouting from them in different areas. A reminder of the one who sheltered her for centuries. Once more the fires burn bright transforming her for the last time. This time when it stops she is a young half demoness. She stands on cloven hooves, the holy light and burning flames become one with her flesh. As her body becomes a canvas of sigils and runes. They cover every in on her body except her face, palms and the bottoms of her feet. Armor made of both fire and light starts forming around her body. Made of the strongest of steels yet so light one wouldn’t even know it was their. She stands before them her head bowed and her eyes still closed.

Memories flood her mind of who she was before this, but along with them is the knowledge of who she is now. Her eyes open and she looks up taken in the sight of both her Demon Lord Father and her Void Witch Mother. She bows respectfully to them both, “Father, Mother,” it is then that the Ahcirej part of her shows itself. One moment she is standing before them the next she is hugging Ahcire… “Hello I’m Jaseiah, and you’re me…we’ll not me… but the me, that was me… before I stopped being me… and became me…” Jaseiah had spent centuries waiting to be born and now there was so much that she wanted to do. She needed to prove that she was worthy of this life she had been given. Getting a hold of herself she moves over to stand near Mother and Father…

1 Like

Sericon’s ear moved down a bit, “I know it’s hard but beyond probably trying to kill us right now I don’t think the commanders want to kill you…” Sericon suggested, he had seen those beings in action, if they wanted to do something by force they usually would… They all had taken down a demon lord, in his own citadel, past a living bone wall and a Titan construct guardian! That in itself proved they had intense power not to underestimated!

Sericon thought for a good while, “Definitively, return on your own, show respect, you said you did nothing wrong, convince them.” Sericon said, it was a long shot, but dealing with demon lords and demon politics was like playing poker, you had to bluff and gamble a bit. Sericon knee he would return, if she went with him, he could try to show her these tricks.

“Perhaps that pandaren’s tea will help calm the nerves? I know I am feeling for a cup!” Sericon said, Fushan nodded pouring the elf a cup… Sericon crossed his legs, and sipped the tea, he felt a bit calmer… It was hard to rage and burn everything when the whole house was the idea of zen!

Sericon nodded, “Salkeen is the Lord of us, but debate him… I know a thing or two about demons but a bit on our lord, he is greedy. If you make something his idea maybe you can convince him of something else…” Sericon stopped as noodles were pushed on them… “Don’t disrespect him or he’s gonna close himself off to suggestion.” Sericon laughed as Izzabelle’s belly growled. “Come on now, it’s better than legion rations! Eat up!” Sericon said while taking a large bite of his own noodle bowl.

Sericon laughed a bit more nervously, “it had always been a bit fuzzy since I asked the Master to remove all the pain…” Sericon thought, his mind becoming more clear! “I remember now…” Sericon said, thinking back to a terrible memory… “This and my condition were made by the forsaken… A horrible man named Gerard…” Sericon muttered, thinking about the horrifying experiments he saw, this forsaken fiend had been cutting out pieces of brains to make subservient slaves! Sericon was just one of many experiments! His brain had been opened up, unknown pieces cut out in a monstrous lobotomy! “I… Was once a high elf, but the forsaken captured me and a few others in a daring raid!” Sericon paused to breath… He was pretty breathless… “They places me under Gerard who exprimented on me until I was like this!” Sericon said smiling like a insane man. “I broke free, running, I wouldn’t stop! Until I fell somewhere in the Hinterlands…” Sericon stopped for a moment… “Next thing I knew I blacked out, before me was Lord Salkeen, he was debating with his master…” Sericon whispered… “I was given a choice I could join them and they would help me with my affliction or they would leave me on Azeroth a twisted monster…” Sericon said referring to his own state… He had remembered it wasn’t the master who did this to him, it was the forsaken, and by extension the horde.

1 Like

Izzabelle’s body relaxes a little bit, her shoulders slumping a bit as she exhales a long drawn out sigh. “If your mind has been destroyed, your body made into a construct. One that is programmed to only do, what the Master desires. Would that even be considered alive, much less living.” There’s a tiny sliver of Izzabelle’s mind, that wonders where all these insane thoughts were coming from. She has been terrified of her mind being attacked since… *no she wouldn’t… she couldn’t think about that, her entire being felt so empty and it burned. The pain was unimaginable yet she sat across from Sericon, acting as though it didn’t exist. Smiling slightly as it continues to destroy her. “I am needed to help in preventing the arrogant jerk that wants to toss me aside from being killed.” She drags her hands through her hair ripping out at least a dozen strands. “I don’t understand why? Why would I want to save him, he sure as hell hasn’t done anything to save me. He has gone out of his way to destroy everything I was. He has taken from me everything that I had, and now he wants to get rid of me! Why in the nether would I ever want to save him, or the heartless witch whom I dedicated nearly all my life to protecting?”

She nodded her head, but could stop the shiver that overwhelmed her body at the thought of it. An icy cold finger ran down her spine, taking away her ability to think and breath momentarily. For a split second she almost reaches for her demonic gateway, she nearly calls out his name. The fear of having her mind destroyed is suffocating her, she cannot breathe. She brings a hand to her face covering her mouth, and nose. She is panicking and is trying to slowdown her breathing, her lungs feel like they are on fire. They are tightening up inside of her chest, then at the last moment she gets control again. She would most likely return and flee as fast as possible the moment Salkeen broke the contract and freed her. the contract… that damned contract… why would he do that? Why did he sign it, knowing that she was the only one that he was losing because you don’t matter to him my dear delusional girl. You do not matter to any of them. Now stop being so obstinate and speak my name. I grow weary of your hesitation, perhaps I should try a little harder. for a moment a Izzabelle’s mind is assaulted with waves of white hot pain. She grabs her head her mouth opens in a silent scream as she arches arches against the wall every muscle in her body seizing up. It lasts a few seconds before vanishing entirely, leaving Izzabelle terrified. Izzabelle moved closer to Sericon, while her contract with Salkeen protected her from Isaik, it did not protect her mind from the Soul Thief, being bound to Jericha had done that.

She tries to shake off what had just happened “you are right returning on my own, at least for now would be the wisest thing to do.” One can tell by the hesitation in her voice as she speaks. She isn’t one hundred percent sure this is the wisest course of action.

She smiles slightly and shakes her head back and forth, “Tea has never worked when it comes to calming my nerves, besides everything hurts so much right now that I find it impossible to focus on much, other than it, and having my mind destroyed.”

She raises an eyebrow at this, the expression on her face practically screams that she is finding this hard to believe. “Lord Salkeen doesn’t care what happens to me Sericon… I’m not sure how to even begin making him think he does.” She pushes the noodles away again. “I have no idea on what to even debate about.” She pushes the bowl away again, “I’ve never had Legion rations, still even if I am hungry, every part of my being is screaming at me not to eat. The thought of eating makes me feel physically ill” this could be brought on from the trust issues She now has, the pain, or the fact that she has been consuming living, dead, and undead flesh.

She listens in horror as Sericon speaks of his scar and his condition. How he and others were taken, experimented on like lab rats, for the twisted pleasure of some forsaken freak. The thought of Sericon suffering like that set her on edge… but it explained so much then she heats the next part.

Izzabelle’s eyes flare… “A choice you weren’t given a freaking choice Sericon. A man stuck in a desert for a week dying of thirst isn’t going to turn down the cool drink of water that is offered to him.” Izzabelle pulls away she needed to get out of there the walls were closing in. “Master Isaik could have done more, he fixed you up exactly the way he wanted you to be. He was probably thanking the void, that the job of destroying the undesirable parts of your mind had been done for him.” With that said Izzabelle shadow steps behind Smuggs, and flees out the door. She runs to where the natural stone staircase begins and sinks down onto the steps… she doesn’t know what to think, she only knew that right now she couldn’t be in there. She wanted to be near Sericon but she couldn’t be in there.

Yumara watches helpless as Jericha reclaims the child that she had been sheltering for all these many years. The physical and psychological agony of having that little girl ripped painfully from her was almost unbearable. Yet she could only watch, hoping that Jericha wouldn’t finish the job she started way back on that fateful day. She leans against Master unable to stand on her own now that her insides had been mostly abolished by Jericha removal of the child in the most painful way possible. Yumara can feel the waves of hatred flow from Jericha as she gazed upon the tiny infant. She is sure that she is going to crush the tiny thing out of existence. Instead she summons the other half of herself back, thrusts it into the infants body, absorbing it into her Artifact Eye.

The agony she was feeling, was quickly being erased as Master summoned his void mists around them. She feels much safer in his presence than she can ever remember feeling. Then again she cannot recall ever feeling much, other than pain. For some reason her body was very receptive when it came to feeling pain. Her grip on Master tightens as he begins flesh shaping the damage done to her by Salkeen’s void witch. Flesh, muscle, and organs regrow and knitting themselves back together, through his will. Amid all this she can feel not onlybthe calming presence of Master… slowly returning her to a more balanced state, but also that of her twisted fey forest.

Yumara now mostly whole again stands by Masters side one of her hands still gripping his robe. This could’ve been so much worse than what it was…

Yumara growls, for pities sake it wasn’t like Master and her were looking into ways of destroying the child and Ahcirej. Jericha would of had a say in what happened, the child’s ability to exist was dependent on her… what happened next surprises even Yumara a little.

The shocked look on Jericha’s face as Lord Salkeen claims her Daughter as his own, will be something Yumara will cherish for ages. Then two things happen at once, Master interrogates the simpering fool that thought himself a god. While this is happening on the butte created by Masters power, below them Salkeen’s and Jericha’s daughter is growing. The child she had saved and protected was finally being given the chance to live. She listens as Master rips the secrets from that babbling undead demonic fool. Yet her eyes watch as Jaseiah changes and grows within the holy flames housing her form. She watches as the child takes on demonic attributes that she shouldn’t have. Salkeen’s claiming of the child had magically altered her dna, making her his in every possible way. It is then that it happens.

Being that her mind is always tied so closely to Masters, the ecstasy he feels at the sudden onrush of power, overloads Yumara’s mind. She had never experienced anything that felt like that. Her heart beat went out of control, her breathing speeds up, beads of sweat break out all over her body. Her stomach flutters and tightens. Her grip on Master tightens, this… this feeling unnerved her, she doesn’t know what to make of it… soon though it is gone, but that isn’t the only thing.
With a slight wave of Masters hand the burning curse that had been affecting her since she was given to Salkeen was completely erased. No longer would her flesh burn in his presence. “Thank you Master” she hears Jaseiah as she introduces herself to Ahcire and smiles.

Orion hadn’t forgotten his anger at the Demon Lord for what he had done to Izzabelle. The cat leaps onto Salkeen’s shoulder. a gift, hours upon hours of pain all at once all for you. with that he unleashes everything Izzabelle had been suffering from since he destroyed her bond with Jericha. If able to feel it he would experience the pain of a soul, that had been torn, tattered, and burnt beyond recognition. The affliction growing worse with each passing moment. The terror and the unimaginable agony as her mind is being ripped into by the Soul Thief. He will hear the whispers of the twisted lies Ebony speaks, While he turns everything that has happened to her to his favor. Ebony doesn’t lie, he just changes a persons perceptions of the event. The hate, the rage, the fear, the hopelessness, the depression, the betrayal. The overwhelming need to end it all, amid all the pain, confusion, and feeling of being completely lost. Through it all her mind keeps screaming why