Ered’Kiel’s Desolation (occ closed 2)

You forget that in most cases Yumara has absolutely no feelings towards others. So she honestly doesn’t care about Sericon. So doesn’t really care who changed him or why he was changed. It is just how Yumara is. Yumara has no idea as to Sericons affliction, but considering Isaik has his strings in everything. One doesn’t have to wonder who changed him. Although who knows I might be wrong. Still considering how much you like tying all your characters to Isaik, I don’t think I am.

Whether or not Jericha is damaged by what Reavrix reveals is up to me. Jericha has not known Reavrix before this, so there is no having known her or her family in her past. If he’s tied to Salkeen it would have been before they met.

Perhaps Izzabelle will finally ask him… I do know I will have Fushan help soon in a temporary relief of Sericon’s condition. As for Isaik having his hands on everything? Does it seem so? From the villainous side of view I might agree, but among heroes, his influence is rather stunted…

I did not mean what Reavrix revealed would damage Jericha, though I guess it could. ((Isaik shrugs)) her psyche is pretty fragile after all. It seems all but Yumara fear Isaik’s direct influences within their mind. All I can respond to that is, only the disobedient minion gets chains…

I meant that Isaik did not act upon Yumara’s pain because his mere action would have likey caused Jericha to flee. He has also not reacted for the different reason as extracting Reavrix’s knowledge to what he desires. Though what else Reavrix knows may surprise you I guess my dear.

Enjoy your time away from the fold, the demon lord will likely claim you back soon enough… I don’t need to get involved, his own nature is my desire.((just to clarify Isaik has done nothing to Salkeen, this is old god riddle talk saying, I don’t need to get involved, I’ve know Salkeen for awhile, he will do what I would have found satisfactory on his own anyway.))

So many secrets… Yet this one soon may give you more than you think. I enjoy releasing information that sometimes just seems like it’s there for wow or entertainment… Don’t be fooled… Should Salkeen ever choose to run… You may wish you had listened! ((Alright! Enough villain monologuing for now, I must slumber, a slew of new posts come soon!))

If not Isaik, then I wouldn’t be surprised if Reavrix had a hand in what happened to Sericon. But I still lean towards Isaik being involved in some way.

When I read that I could only assume that you meant that what Reavrix said could damage Jericha.
I’m not certain if you might have mistaken Izzabelle for Yumara, and Jericha. Izzabelle is the only one that really cares for Sericon. So she would be the only one interested in his affliction. But you have to remember right now Izzabelle herself is extremely damaged.

Poor Izzabelle her hands are tied and when Lord Salkeen comes to claim her, she will not be able to interfere… or will she?

There we go, I used Reavrix to reveal the other half of Isaik, this is why I was so surprised with Ebony. His and Isaik’s story is so similar. If you can tell by the faint emergence by horns and hooves, I didn’t choose Elf as Isaik’s older form…

As I said I joined during BC, when I was designing Isaik’s wow concept, he was so close to being a night elf instead, but because Outland was all the rage, he went with something a bit older… A bit more legion alligned… Now if I get the chance I will tell Yumara, how this all fits together…

Hello The Ahcirej as we knew her no longer exists. She has been reborn as Jaseiah. The daughter of Salkeen and Jericha… she has attributes from Yumara gained from being sheltered within her for a few centuries.

Unlike Jericha Jaseiah isn’t bound to Salkeen. She has her own soul her own mind and her own body. She loves Salkeen like a child would their father and she looks up to him. She wants to prove herself to him. She does not consider herself to be a minion of his. She is his daughter and she will not be treated like anything other than what she is. Her feelings for Jericha are mixed… she both loves and hates her… mother. However because of Ahcirej being stabbed with the dagger, she can never be bound to another or by another, through any means.

1 Like

Are you so sure? It’s a little primitive but physical chains do much to control underlings. There’s also the question of could she enter a contract under her own volition? Right now it might not be feasible but it only takes the right incentive… Perhaps you should meet my favorite contracted man? The Assassin…

((I in no way have any plans what so ever to actually do any contracting or enslaving of Jaseiah. This is just villain monologing! But also the sentences are not as they initially seem, they are old god riddles when you meet the Assassin you will understand.))

((Again Isaik will do no such terrorizing of Jaseiah, it would be too detrimental to his control of Salkeen. I just like writing evil! >:D))

Also…

You underestimated Salkeen’s avarice. Everything yours is his, his greed makes him wish to own it all, it’s part of the reason he has power over the minions Isaik makes. Salkeen’s greed makes him want all the powerful minions.

Master would worry me if he didn’t write evil…

Being unbound means that she cannot be bound to another through any means possible or impossible. No physical, emotional, mental, magical, spiritual, psychological. physiological, so on and so on… means… she cannot be bound even willingly.

((I love this line.)) What’s wrong Salkeen… Hmmm… do you not like my Orion?

1 Like

Alright I’m sure we are thinking to different things now. Jaseiah can’t be locked up in the Stormwind stockades? I’m not saying she would break free eventually as would Isaik if he was locked in there, but shackles and chains? Does her magic shatter metal shackles? How would you contain Jaseiah if she can’t be bound at all? Can she be put in prison at all?

I was hoping you would, I try to make this memorable for you.

2 Likes

Not what you were expecting for Sericon eh? His whole character seems like something Isaik would have done, strings in everything, a horrific experiment, a emotionless monster. But he was actually inspired by a little know forsaken character named Gerard Abernathy. Creepy fellow really.

https://
wow.
gamepedia.
com/Gerard_Abernathy

I know it wont let me post links, but I never give up…

Not the character I was expecting… because I know nothing of that character. However I can say I wasn’t surprised by anything in Sericon’s post. My mind will play out dozens of possible scenarios so I was already expecting the possibility, that Isaik and Salkeen might have been the ones that saved him… if that is what one wishes to call it.

Izzabelle still doesn’t trust Isaik, Salkeen, Jericha, or Yumara. The way she sees it they could have done more, Isaik is powerful enough that he could easily of regenerated what was taken. Instead he chose to enslave him, remove the physical pain, but leave him devoid of almost all emotions. It is what Izzabelle would expect from Isaik’s character.

I’m not sure if you ever saw the original crow movie with Brandon lee.

If yes remember at the end when He is fighting the main bad guy. He reaches up and floods him with all the pain mentally, and physically, that his girlfriend had felt for all those hours leading up to her death. That is basically what Orion did to Salkeen, whether or not it effects him at all is up to you. Salkeen is now aware of just how damaged Izzabelle is.

They aren’t heroes so that’s as save as they get. They could have harvested him for fuel using his soul. But he seemed useful.

Isaik is powerful enough now to regenerate parts of Sericon’s brain but he can’t replace whatever was in those parts. Isaik is also incapable to do anything to alter Sericon, the contract specified he remain him, that’s a lot of brain surgery it might change him.

Also Isaik only removes the physical pain, having parts of your brain flat out gone tends to do that. His condition of permanent happiness is caused by the removal of parts of his brain, and as Sericon is currently out with Izzabelle and has no such vacation clause, perhaps he is more free than you think.

I’ll be surprised after all this Salkeen doesn’t try to attack Orion.

Izzabelle wasn’t talking about now… she was talking about then. Isaik could have done more to help Sericon back then. Also if what is in those parts cannot be replaced, than anyone who has had they brains destroyed would essentially be brain dead. With all that has happened Izzabelle, Jericha, Yumara they should all be deaf, dumb, blind, unable to smell, or feel things, on either an emotional or physical level. Although those parts of the brain are magically restored. What is in those parts are not, that confuses me.

But as I said Izzabelle was talking about back then.

Isaik could have restored the missing parts of his brain. Ahcire was just cloned she had absolutely no brain, but Isaik was able to use his magic to rapidly grow her body and brain. Yet he is unable to replace the missing pieces of Sericon’s, Izzabelle finds that hard to believe.

Oh Orion can be attacked, and he can be killed, he will instantly come back to life. Unless of course he chooses to remain in the spirit realm for a while. Which would put Yumara back into a comatose state. Still Salkeen can attack Orion, if he does and Orion decides to remain dead for a while, another secret may be revealed. Also remember you get to decide whether or not Salkeen is even capable of experiencing any this.

I changed Yumara’s post, so now Salkeen May attack Orion, that is if Jericha doesn’t attack him first.

If you need me to I can change Yumara’s post to Orion just showing Salkeen.

Are you okay? Honestly I can change the posts if you don’t like them.

Have I ever disliked your posts? Some days are just hectic, but today is Monday the day it’s easiest to post! Don’t worry madam I have some replies coming.

I don’t think Yumara is endearing herself to Lord Salkeen, with her recent action.
Also what of poor Izzabelle, the Assassin might have nothing to watch over.

I will wait for you to post before I make my next posts for Jaseiah and Izzabelle.

Izzabelle’s next post will show how Orion remaining dead effects her.

I will be here to heal you. Fushan’s healing is stronger than that of Varicar, Fushan is vitally important to the health of this story. I know he seems like a crazy panda living on the ocean but sometimes a character is needed for a great point of pivoting.

I can’t reveal yet, but in the end it relates to Salkeen. The burning Phoenix of green flies over the land a shadow behind him edging him forwards, sometimes the Phoenix is even pushed to his own doom! Before the Phoenix stands a dwarf marked by the icon of the warlock, the Phoenix will fall if he fights him. The Phoenix stands before a undead man, the mark of the warlock, and again he falls…

The Phoenix stands before a being of arcane and ice, the mark of the warlock, the light of the Phoenix is extinguished… The Phoenix turned on his shadow, and was consumed by it, the mark of the warlock is seen, he fell…

Only one path leads away… The Phoenix fought the sky, lightning and thunder fought against green fire! The Phoenix was struck down from the heavens and crashed to earth, but he did not die… The wind came before him and helped the Phoenix fly again!

Izzabelle’s post is done, sorry that she didn’t except your healing. I know that you were trying to help. She however didn’t see it that way… Also sorry that the post is so long, it took me almost 2 hours to write it.

In case you didn’t realize it yet… Izzabelle’s immortality doesn’t have anything to do with her being half demon… It comes from Orion’s Time Magic… Izzabelle’s, mind, body, and soul where completely destroyed decades ago… Orion saved her using his time magic… Every time she is killed, or takes massive amounts of damage. Time effecting her body reverses, undoing the physical damage that had been done. With Orion dead… that magic ceases to work… All that the time magic reversed is undone, in but a few moments.