Entire server worth of Characters gone!

Have you tried checking your armory for the toons you lost?
Is the armory still there? Or is it something like a 404 Not Found.

Armory is showing as if my toons never existed

Clicky on restore button to see if there on that list? Never know. I guess.

yep… tried the restore. Came up as no toons to restore.

In addition to a ticket from like 12-3pm they take chat requests. I would greatly reccomend that for the poor indie dev who lost your characters.

1 Like

I will give that a try tomorrow as it is now almost 3am here.

1 Like

Did you try this:

1 Like

yep… tried that.

Sorry if I missed it, but have you tried to log in to the server to check for any possible in-server guildies or friends that may have also had similar issues?

Hoping you’re able to get resolution or update sooner than later.

damn… thats scary…

2 Likes

I don’t know if this has been asked but did you actually go to the realm? My characters don’t show on the server list either, luckily I have where all my characters are written down :smiley: but if I actually open the Garrosh server I can see my characters

2 Likes

*since …

1 Like

You submitted a ticket and expect a response within a few hours during Covid…? Be more patient bud

Same thing happened to me. I sorted realm list by name, for my characters on Maiev. They weren’t listed as being ON Maiev (as in the number of character in the realm list), but when I chose Maiev from the list they populated anyway.

i’ve had network hiccups that causes me to see no characters on my select screen

Is there someone in game you could have check to see if the character still exist via mail, guild or friends list?

You could also create a character on the realm to see if refreshes and they might show up?

Also do you have more than 1 WoW account? Make sure you launching the correct one above the play button. Right above your game time in the Blizzard launcher.

Dude. This is not the time.

OP - I doubt your characters are lost forever. Blizz backs everything up.

1 Like

Did you try letting your screen sit there for a few moments? Might be a simple render bug like the PTR has.

Which server are you not seeing? Have you tried posting over in Customer Support?

What if the Zombie invasion created so much heat that it melted a machine and now peoples data is getting lost from all the heat :stuck_out_tongue: