Elf fans. Do you still want High Elves?

No. I like Blood Elves more and I don’t really see the need for High Elves given the cosmetic options for BE. I’d rather see another race.

2 Likes

sure blizz just needs to toss us some hairstyles. we have the same hairstyles we started with…4 years ago? think we have less than half the options of most other races. meanwhile dracthyr have more options than all of us put together. lol

3 Likes

Alliance High Elves aren’t Blood Elves.

3 Likes

Because we understand that beauty is only skin deep.

Fixed that for you.

3 Likes

No need for the insults. You’re the one that chose the ugly faction, no one forced you.

3 Likes

Not an insult if it’s true :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nah, an insult is still an insult.

Just like working toilets are better than outhouses.

2 Likes

I mean, sometimes the truth hurts. Doesn’t make it an insult.

3 Likes

It didn’t hurt, as I’m already perfect.

1 Like

Only if belves get new hairstyles. Racially locked hairstyles. For belves. Visual distinctness etc etc

2 Likes

I want an Elf faction.

Blood Elves and the arcane elves make no sense on Horde which is full of stupid ugly short lived brutish species living in the mud, and the human centric alliance is no place for the night elves and void elves.

All elves should be in one elf faction. A faction by elves for elves.

2 Likes

Well that’s not very nice.

3 Likes

i made a thread about this a couple years ago!

1 Like

Even Alternate timeline Alliance gets high elves!

4 Likes

Of course the elves still want high elves. Then after they get those they’ll ask for more. Then more and more.

You elves never stop crying for things.

3 Likes

If you want more gnome lore/more gnome things added ask for it. Of course players want more things of what they like added ingame. That is such an annoying argument.

1 Like

It wouldn’t be annoying if it wasn’t asked every single week for elves.

An annoying arguement is we don’t have high elves here.

Mine is just opinion.

You’ll be ok mr waggle.

3 Likes

Correct.
It was Kirin’tor forces, the Kirin’tor who commands the Silver Covenant.

Atleast, she did not seem to be standing on equal footing with Khadgar, who could just order her around.

Halduron asked her… no one begged. She was also never ranger-general.

What is the difference?
Not culture.
Not racial features.

Only difference is who they buddy up with. That does not make for a different race.

Well, Mag’har is different in terms of racial features… but all allied races should have been race features. Nightborne and Void Elves should never have existed though - atleast not as playables.

2 Likes

You know you are free to ignore it and focus on the hundreds of other threads here.

3 Likes

It’s my time I’ll choose what to do with it as I please. Ty for the informative reminder though.

1 Like