Elf fans. Do you still want High Elves?

Playable For the Alliance.

I do.

The Void only really work as a magic class. The constantly purple is odd on the other classes.

Like, I wouldn’t mind a Vereesa Windrunner hunter. One of the few remaining untainted hero elves.

Not the shifting purple tentacle elf hunter.

High Elves are cooler and have better lore too. Maybe Void Elves will actually get lore if we get a Void expansion.

112 Likes

I think they should create like 3 or 4 more Elf races. Then they can make a new game and ship them all off together to whatever that terrible idea may be.

That is unless of course there is a horrific accident during the journey. That’d be a shame.

47 Likes

We don’t need anymore damned elves.

131 Likes

Just do the non-purple skin color for void elf and * bam! *, you got a high elf.

40 Likes

gets out :popcorn:

18 Likes

I was really enjoying the dearth of “High elf” threads we’ve had in recent months.

Thanks for ruining a good time.

47 Likes

I’m already playing a high elf.

25 Likes

no. i never wanted them in the first place. i did advocate for them adding the options to void elves, which they did, and it looks great. so we’re done with that

8 Likes

I just want Night Elf Shamans!

22 Likes

As a real Void Elf and not some fake high elf floozy I never wanted those rip off elfs and now only want them cleansed from Azeroth so Void Elves can once again be whole.

5 Likes

Rip out all the high elf and dark ranger customization from void elves

Give void elves unique customization options

Give High Elves and Dark Rangers a shared race slot, with unique customizations

Give Blood Elves unique customizations

Win/Win

25 Likes

Nope, never did love my nelf

5 Likes

I think it looks pretty neat on rogues, but I mostly agree.

With that said at this point you can just be a high elf in all but name anyway, and I’d rather have a new race that’s an entirely new model instead. It would seem redundant.

4 Likes

Give us saberon or something lizard like. Dracthyr are not lizards.

11 Likes

What if you could just… glyph the visual effect to turn it off?

Seems like a simpler solution than adding in a new race with very little, if any, visual differences compared to what we already have.

12 Likes

Cookie elves are acceptable

18 Likes

Adding High Elves as a seperate race is an easier work than glyphs, impossible racial tag editing, spell renaming, spell recolors, implementimg a subrace system, or adding lore-breaking class options

5 Likes

Like a glyph I can use to not see Elves at all? Sign me the Eff up. Heck, I’ll help fund the science behind it.

High Elf Paladins with proper high elf racials and heritage armor would be lit.

I also would love Night Elf Shaman tbh.

16 Likes

High Elf shamans and druids is a dream I always wanted to have. Plays well with “nobility doing peasant works”

6 Likes