Easy fix for Bruttosaur mount

That is what define the value of gold.
Not what your bad economics think they are valued.

Gold is valued based on Wow token prices, not “muH dragonride gives 500g” argument.

Haha, at least you understand

That price makes no sense at all. It was originally 5 million gold, considering the WoW token is currently 183,071g it would take 28 wow tokens worth of gold to buy.

Take 28 wow tokens times $20 and you get $560.00.

If the Brutosaur were ever to be added to the cash shop it should be no less than $500.

Do I get 5mill gold back if I buy the 20 dollar version?

1 Like

Temporarily drive token sales and fomo because BFA was in a slump and bleeding subs.

2 Likes

Right now if Blizz were to put it on the store with the value of the token it would cost you $560. Would you pay for it?

The main reason it got removed was to boost up token sales to those players that were a bit short on gold so they would buy a few of them and boost their amount up too 5 million and the players did just that…it should of never been removed in the first place…it was wrong of Blizzard to denine new players being able to get one or even older players that just didn’t have enough gold in BfA end to get it but do now.

2 Likes

I believe they stated something like they regretted having an auction house in every corner of the world and decided to kill it… I don’t think it was a short term token boost. If it were just about the tokens they would make more money in the long run just keeping it available.

No mission table giving free gold to people with 400 alts.

World quests give a ton of gold, around 10,000g per week per char if we are lucky with gold rewards.

There was a pvp daily quest up yesterday that had a reward of 1000g

4000g per week from the racing quests

That was increased with 10.0.5, like 4-5x

And it’s not “free”, WQs take a considerable amount of time compared to mission tables, you’re not doing the same amount on alts that you used to.

350 usd for the mount is ok , people have already used it for 2 years , tyrael mount was brought back , or atleast make it so you can get it again without the achievement linked to it , boom problem solved 5 million g is something not many can get anyways

link where they said this , because only 4.8 % players have it , it doesnt make sense , does sound like something a fomo lord would claim to appease the masses.

this i can believe , predatory tactics to boost token sales , but id say bring it back atleast once every year on the brutosaur week or something , hide it behind tortolian rep or something and boom problem solved.

uhhh ok dude lol :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

if you copy the whole statement it makes more sense, but that’s not what you were going for.

Yes, wqs take considerably longer to earn gold from then doing the mission table.

Mission table:
Load in
Collect
Click some buttons to start more
Done

Flying between world quests takes more time then doing 1 alts mission table, you’re not going to 40+ times alts WQs like people were doing mission tables

Add it to the trading post.

“10,000 coins, no announcement of it coming”

They didn’t outright say they regretted it in the moment, but they did say they wanted to keep it fairly rare, and specifically not commonplace. I think there are some pretty safe implications from that, but they are just assumptions.

yeah this , it was confirmed by several addons maker including one of the most popular ones trade skill master , there has not being a brutosaur since july 14 2021 hotfix to add it to unclaimed lootboxes , they bugged it and they dont wanna acknowledge this which sucks .
atleast you had a chance once every month to get it because it would come atleast once sometimes twice per month on the region , now its 0.

5 mill gold is pretty rare for a player to obtain , you gotta farm nonstop for months to get such amount , honestly im inclined to think they did it to boost token sales.

1 Like