Easy fix for Bruttosaur mount

Maybe a 12 month subscription would fit better for it, and also help to stabilize the subscriber base.

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

ā€œInflationā€: it is natural in the game as currency is created (drop from monsters / reward from quests) also sinked (AH cuts, work order cut, repairs).

If anything wow token is a good example on how inflation works. We can easily say weā€™re on deflation right now since its price is sinking since its peak on shadowlands season 1.

The brutosaur mount was a mistake, and never should have been added to the game. It needs to be removed from the game, and the current owners can be refunded for the gold that they paid for it.

I donā€™t think trying to cheese people into a year sub is ever good for the player base.

How about instead we delete you from the game instead.

3 Likes

What about a new mount but with Tuskarrs instead of Turtles.

1 Like

No wonder youre posting from an alt lmao

1 Like

I would love another mount like the Bruto Mount. This time I can afford it from all the gold I have made undercutting everyone on the AH

1 Like

It absolutely exists.

Quests in DF give more gold than quests in SL. That, alone, is inflation.

1000g for the epic mount in Vanilla was a Big Deal.

5000g for the epic flying mount in BC was a Big Deal.

In Wrath, this mostly vanished. 2000g for flying in Wrath, but by the time you were 80 you likely already earned 2000g from quest and vendor trash (barring crazed binges on the AH). Flying, of course, was a no brainer. But 2000g for multi spec. Yea, that took some pause.

Today you get 500g for a 30 second dragon race.

• repairs scale
  • AH cut scale
  • Crafting orders (new sink)

And I pay like 400g for a repair and Iā€™m not even broken (red) or yellow.

The game generates gold ad infinitum.
There is no ā€œcentral bankā€ to calculate inflation or to know exactly how much currency is out there.
There is no inflation target either.

If anything, wow token is the best thing to follow trend of how much the gold is worth right now, because that is how you can translate to real world currency.

So, currently, wow token is cheaper in gold than it was during shadowlands where it peaked 200k.

ORā€¦ we could delete you AND the mailbox blocking, auction house breaking mount from the game as a two-for-one special. Once implemented, everyone is spared from your obnoxious forum posts AND the equally obnoxious ingame mount. Thatā€™s a win-win for WoW.

Look at it from the other perspective.

WoW tokens are cheap becuase a lot of people feel they need to buy a WoW token (that is, there are a lot of WoW tokens available to be purchased for gold).

That makes the ā€œ$/goldā€ price higher. When folks where paying $20 for 200,000 gold, thatā€™s 10,000g/$. A WoW Token is now $20/150K gold, 7,500g/$

Over 30% more expensive.

If gold were not inflated, there would be less demand for the tokens in the first place.

Organically, outside of farmers complaining about the regional AH, nobody is talking about how cheap things are in the game nowadays.

As a shareholder, I want you to pay significantly more for that item.

1 Like

Easy fix for the Bruto mount is to just stop lying and burying threads regarding how itā€™s spawnrate on the BMAH where it is supposed to be appearing from now on is undeniably bugged as it has not appeared a single time across all of EU and NA realms in over a year since the ā€œhotfixā€ they did to it mid-Shadowlands which was SUPPOSEDLY to additionally add Brutosaur Reins to the drop table of the unclaimed BMAH container (and to this day there has not been a single player confirmation of getting bruto reins this way).

Had someone in another thread run a calculation that even if they stealth nerfed brutosaurs chance to appear on BMAH to be only .01% (which is a significantly lower chance to appear than anything else on the BMAH) that the odds of it spawning less than 2 times in 96,250 trials (the average amount of BMAH resets total between all NA and EU realms since the bugged hotfix) with a 1/1000 spawn chance is 1.47eāˆ’40 [source below], aka 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000014%, aka a lower chance than the same person winning the Powerball jackpot 4 times in a rowā€¦aka it is not even remotely realistic to assume this ever occurred or will ever occur.

This is effectively unrealistically unlucky rng if it were the case, and if it really was stealth nerfed from the normal BMAH spawnrate it used to have before the hotfix to some truly abysmal spawnrate I think players deserve to know that for sure. Otherwise itā€™s very safe to assume that the spawnrate is bugged/broken and Blizzard is refusing to elaborate on it

1 Like

Easy fix would just be walk your as to the AH lol

2 Likes

no wonder you named your character ā€˜intolerantā€™

I paid 300k gold for that frog mount that was free in the next xpac, so screw the cry babies, they can suck it up like i did. I agree sell the brutosaur mount.

Tries to imagine the game world filled with huge dinosaur mounts at every mailbox and in every spare space. Imagination fails. It would surely be one way to drive me from the game.

2 Likes

Good: Release the Brutosaur mounts on The Blizzard store. :angel:
Evil: Remove the AH NPC from it. :imp:

I bought those as well - I am doubtful those exact frogs were free the new expansion - same colors and everything?

I have it too but its not even same mount lol