Dual spec please

Who said I was raid logging?

During the week I WORK and have a real life so I play far less, on the days I don’t work is when most of my game time is used.

I raid and pvp on the weekend. On weekdays I don’t always have time to do that, but I still pvp, farm, exc on the weekdays when I have time.

Life doesn’t always give me the time I want to play. But I play when I can. I don’t dedicate 40 hours a week to the game, but I play enough to raid, pvp, afford the consumables, respec costs, exc. That I do use, and I do it efficiently. I can make thousands of gold playing the AH on a good week, some weeks it’s just a few hundred, but I don’t throw my gold away, I plan around it. I might play less some weeks if I am feeling burnt out, but 10 hours a week is still enough to raid, pvp, and farm/play the AH.

The bare minimum I play a week is about 5-6 hours, that’s assuming I had a lot of RL things going on, like the holiday season… so that’s raid time and my ~20 min a day of farming/AH, because of RL happens.

I don’t raid log, but please continue to enlighten us on my experiences because you clearly know all about it.

I wasn’t perfectly clear for people who only read the first sentence of a paragraph. Since you’ve made it apparent in your many posts that you have reading comprehension problems I should have been more explicit rather than inferred. If you read the whole paragraph it was clear I was comparing bc to retail, in response to your comparison of bc and retail. The very things you like about bc are the things that made me quit retail.

You really should go to the game made for you. Go play retail. Or go play SoM, it’s the retail version of vanilla.

You keep trying to make food related metaphors thinking it’s clever and makes you look smart. In reality it makes you look like an idiot. You also should learn to spell.

2 Likes

I use food because it’s one of the most relatable things to use.

Also, I can’t stop auto correct from “fixing” every word into something I didn’t put when I don’t proof read everything.

My phone doesn’t always read the keys I press reliably, it likes to read “N” as a space half the time and restauraNts didn’t read the N as an N, but as a space, and tried to auto correct the word, and chose the wrong word. I didn’t notice it as, again, I don’t proofread everything.

He’s lying about how many hours he plays or how much he’s accomplished in game. Hard to know which, probably both It’s not possible to accomplish everything he brags about doing playing just 10 hours a week.

1 Like

Again, you said you don’t like tbcc for reasons, so I told you not to play a game you don’t like. And I failed in reading comprehension how?

I said you have the option to wait for wotlkc if that’s more your preferred game. But stop trying to sabotage the option, that many people do want, to play tbcc as it is. And not as a tbc/wotlk hybrid that goes directly against the design goals stated by the devs of tbc to NOT have a form of multi spec (which is what dual spec is)

We have a clear quote from the devs of tbc that say NO to dual spec. The design goals changed for wotlk, and that’s fine for wotlkc, but stop trying to change tbcc to give directly against what tbc is supposed to be.

So you claim that you’re a sloppy writer and too lazy to spend 3 seconds to proof read. I think we all knew you were sloppy and lazy, I just didn’t think you were self aware enough to know it about yourself.

1 Like

Impossible how?

You not being efficient with your time isn’t my fault.

I can do the cooking and fishing daily in about 10 minutes depending on the quests of the day, if I’m being lazy that’s all the dailies I do.

If I’m playing about 1 hour a day on my off days I’ll be in pvp spec, play the AH, do some dailies, play the AH, do a BG play the AH, and maybe do another BG.

I don’t do BGs for hours on end on my weekdays.

I’ll play more BGs and arenas on my weekend, as well as raid, but weekdays I am more casual.

It also depends on if the guild needs me for Kara, I go when they are down a dps, but I don’t go every week as they usually fill with alts.

But please keep projecting yourself onto my experiences to claim I’m a lair, just because YOU can’t seem to be efficient with your time.

If you had read the whole paragraph again you’d know. A lack of the ability to sustain concentration throughout a whole paragraph is a sign of poor reading comprehension.

It’s quite clear that the devs who are currently employed by blizzard to work on classic don’t care about what the devs who are no longer employed by blizzard said about Vanilla or BC over 15 years ago. If the devs who currently work for blizzard on classic don’t care what the devs who don’t work for blizzard said over 15 years ago why should we?

What a surprise, more insults.

I don’t catch every typo or auto correct mistake. I’m not a professional writer or an English professor.

It’s funny that your arguments against me boil down to grammar policing and defamation because you can’t actually come up with an argument for dual spec outside of “my gold bro”.

Nah 5-6 hours raiding, 2ish hours doing dailies and then 2 hours split between pvp and alts.

It’s believable, a lot of people play that amount. However what it does show is he has zero comprehension why people want dual spec. He’s playing a pure dps so 1 spec is perfectly fine for about 8ish hours of his week, alts dual spec doesn’t matter, and he’s obviously not on a serious arena team so his spec also doesn’t matter for what little pvp he does do.

So yeah he’s just a whining about something that really really doesn’t even impact him with no comprehension of why it would be a big help to other people with different play styles.

1 Like

It’s so cute you don’t understand gold directly translates into time.

But of course not because you don’t do anything in your gameplay that would even use dual spec given how little you actually play.

1 Like

O and I are the keys next to each other on the keyboard. And both quite and quote are properly spelled words, I don’t notice every mistake. This isn’t an English class Mr Grammer police.

Either way your entire paragraph was saying you didn’t like tbc. And I told you of you didn’t like it then don’t play it.

Your the one having a reading comprehension issue here…

From the person who has insulted those who disagree with him constantly. Your argument here is my side and insult your side as often as we like and never get called out but if we respond in kind we are somehow wrong. You make a pretense of running for the fainting couch every time I treat you like you treat others but it’s just another of your lies.

1 Like

That literally how the math works out based on your stated play time and activities.

1 Like

He’s claimed he is constantly helping friends with dungeons and leveling, because he’s the greatest hunter in the game. He gets so many invites from tanks he can’t do them all, and then without him they have to pug. He makes so many friends because he farms so much and just gives stuff away. He does that so much that he was recruited to a high end guild that benched him for a month and just used him for the free stuff he was giving away. Until he realized it and quit the guild. He has all the Bis fishing gear. All those things require more than 10 hours a week. He’s lying about doing all that or lying about playing 10 hours a week

Oh I’m sure he’s lying about all of it, he’s consistently shown he has not idea how the game actually works, it’s just entertaining him calling him out on obvious lies.

My entire paragraph said I didn’t like retail, The number of times I used the word retail should have been a clue. But that would require you read the paragraph and understand it.

It’s so cure you don’t understand how to play the AH to turn gold I to more gold.

You don’t have to farm all the gold as raw gold.

When I do the fishing and cooking dailies I get fish and meat (if I chose the meat crates) from them (I know hard to understand) and those sell on the AH (for what I don’t give to my guild)

Many people put stuff on the AH for stupid amounts, some stupidly overpriced, some stupidly underpriced (as in very easy to make a profit off of, even if I just vendor it)
I win items through buyouts and bids. I have won items worth hundreds of gold on a bid far under what they will easily sell for, then I resell it. It’s called a living market. Buy low sell higher. You can chose to try to compete, or just make a decent profit by still selling far under the competition.

For example small eggs are selling very high and very well for the holidays. I bought them for cheap the last few months and have been selling them for a good profit, while still going far under the people trying to sell them for 1g per egg. (I sold all of mine for about 40s per, but they insta try sold, I bought most of them for under 10s per through bids)

I turned maybe 100g worth of gold into about 400g buy PLANNING ahead of the market market buying low… and that’s just on small eggs…

I have the addon TSM, and have many items saved on a shopping list on the addon and it will tell me if the buyout or bid of the item is under a certain value when I use it. And if it is, I buy/bid and resell for a profit.

I do the dailies as well because they are easy gold, I don’t do every daily every day, depends on my mood of what I want to do, what I have time for, my current gold amount exc.

I also have a chest run route that I can do while mining and mote cloud collecting that yields plenty of additional gold/consumes when I am farming (and no I’m not sharing that route, but it doesn’t focus on just one zone, that’s the only hint I’m giving, lol) and that route takes about 20-30 minutes to do but hits a lot of common spawn spots. And usually yields a few primary, a few stacks of ore, and at least 20 potions between mana and healing.

Maybe you need to learn to play more effectively? Because I can get all my needed farming for consumes and respecs done in the week apparently far less time than it takes you, and I still raid and pvp.

I had about 15k gold saved up when naxx came out (naxx ate most of my gold saving, but thats another topic altogether and it wasn’t gdkp, those consumes were expensive) in classic from playing the AH and selling tribute buffs. Gold is even easier to get in tbcc and as a hunter my weekly consumes cost is far lower than most other raiders even when progressing (I don’t use flasks, I use elixirs and just don’t die very often, even when we do wipe)

Before the nerfs I got through an SSC and KT using an average10 elixirs total (2 per use) and that’s about 60g per week. Add in the weapon oil/stone, potions, scrolls, arrows, repairs and food buffs, and I go through about 250-300g per raid, not including the gold I get back from the raid in raw gold. Which covers about 150-200g of the costs doing 2 dailies a day all week yields just about 100g.

So to break even on raid costs I don’t need to farm much at all outside of 2 dailies a day. The playing the AH usually supplies all the gold I need to change specs to pvp and change back to raid.

I only really need to farm when I get new gear that needs enchants/gems or I had a bad week on the AH and still want to do all my pvp time.

Learn to use your time better is the best advise I can give you.

Oh look now he’s an AH mogul too.

The max 2 hours you play not raiding/dailies must be so so hard to cover you’d have to be a regular financial genius of the highest order to support it with the AH.

You can find common trends if you look for them.

I’ll continue with the small eggs.

They have jumped in price for the Christmas event EVERY YEAR since it was introduced and it still does this in retail. It also yields snowballs for durt cheap toward the end that will sell for much more come July-ish if you are willing to wait. This has been a common trend SINCE THE EVENT ENTERED THE GAME YEARS AGO.

Just like consumables are typically cheaper on non common raid days like Thursday and early Monday. And you can win them with birds to save even more gold.

I’m not some AH guru, I just paid enough attention to make a profit on it.

Just like for the next few weeks, elixirs and flasks will go down in price as less people use then to clear the now heavily nerfed content, but next phase they will jump in price again. That’s not a guru level knowledge, it’s simply supply and demand. I expect the price drop in about 2 weeks, because this week people saw how easy it was, next week they will become comfortable with the easier raids, and the week after that many guilds will be more lenient on their consumes requirements likely only requiring them for Kael and vashj.

Sorry for understanding player behavior, and how it effects supply and demand? We have seen it for every raid tier in classic, once MC was comfortably on farm consumes were not nearly as enforced by the majority of guilds, same for BWL, AQ, naxx was the only exception to this rule in most cases and we even saw Kara have similar drop off after a few weeks of what the average raid required.

Again, I’m not a guru, I’m just actually paying attention.