Dual Spec.. please?

If you play a healer you know how much easier good CC makes a heroic. And considering I was CCing 3 targets for 20+ seconds.

Being able to CC well was. Ery valuable for early heroics before people outsmarted them.

What does is he even going on about now?

Does he even read his own stuff before posting it?

I doubt that many are buying that line of bull. It does seem you’re taking the lessons of your mentor to heart though.

“A lie told once remains a lie but a lie told a thousand times becomes the truth”

“If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself.”

Joseph Goebbels

It’s a shame you think the truth is a lie, but that’s on you.

Oh, so I just need to qualify everything I say as being true and that automatically makes it so.

Yes, that’s absolutely irrefutable. Foolproof.

I can only state my personal experience.

I spent all of classic vanilla building my reputation on my realm. Helping people level, giving free dmt buffs to tanks and healers, I even got recruited for a few weeks on the top guild on my realm for a little while, but I left after being benched for a month straight. They likely invited me because I gave dmt free to any guild member, and if I was selling to them instead of free I likely would have made an extra 2-3k gold from that month I was with them. I left that guild after finding out they were using me for free dmt.

Yeah, personal experience. It’s the one thing that cannot be argued against. At all. And it’s always 100% true to life. Always.

bumping this trainwreck of a thread isn’t as beneficial to your side as you think it is, lol.

1 Like

You’re the best effin’ hunter in the game, regularly CCing 3 mobs at a time in heroics but they benched you for a month straight.

Proves my point.

2 Likes

Do you have any kind of source to corroborate the claim that Blizzard implements design changes based on polling?

1 Like

Lets say an ice cream shop opens up and promises to serve plain strawberry ice cream as their main marketing ploy. They’re the only shop on the street that will offer said strawberry ice cream.

Strawberry ice cream lovers are ecstatic.

Let’s say a couple weeks after launch of the shop, a few people come in and say:

“You should really change to serving vanilla ice cream, lots more people like vanilla ice cream, there’s really no reason not to do it”.

Do strawberry ice cream lovers give a hell if vanilla is more popular?

No.

Should the ice cream shop bend to the demand simply because vanilla ice cream lovers are more numerous?

Sure, if they want to literally betray the strawberry ice cream lovers that their entire business was launched to serve…so the likelihood is roughly next to nothing, nada, 0%.

You have other places you can get vanilla ice cream, let the strawberry ice cream lovers enjoy their one place that promised to offer strawberry ice cream.

I mean, it’s really that simple.

And since I know a certain few who will liken dual spec to toppings rather than a flavor, it would basically mean all of our ice cream needs to be tainted by those toppings that we don’t want, since as I said, we’re plain strawberry ice cream fans IE the inclusion of dual spec is felt by all, whether actively using it personally or not.

6 Likes

And how does it prove your point exactly?

I was with that guild for a month and left after being benched for multiple weeks in a row.

I worked hard at building my reputation on my realm, I did dungeons I didn’t need, quests I didn’t need to redo, gave consumables to people, helped people level professions, and dmt buffs. If I had to leave after clearing a dmt I would pass the instance off to another hunter or even a friend to hold for people or the guild.

I spent more time building my reputation on my realm than it took me to get level to 60 in classic and I took my time leveling.

Sorry for not treating this game like a solo experience like you seem to do.

No, dude, they just poll people because they’re bored.

1 Like

According to these clowns you’re a liar and don’t actually want strawberry ice cream.

Have they polled us about Dual Spec?

2 Likes

Yeah? And where’s that poll on dual spec?

1 Like

Right alongside the poll for Blizzard’s remaking of WoW Classic.

1 Like

You’ve said that to me before and I’ve told you a few times I leveled this character in BC to 70 only in dungeons. But you don’t bother to read what people post. You just come here to brag about how great a hunter you are that even tanks are begging you to dps for them.

And you were so popular that the guild you joined benched you for a month and just used you for free buffs. Why didn’t you join a guild with the tanks that were begging you to dps for them? You know, your good friends.

I’ve been playing wow since almost day one of vanilla through BfA and been in a lot of guilds over the years. I was treated well in all of them. Like I said, I don’t believe you actually have any friends in game.

1 Like

Show me, I wanna see the results.

To the poll on WoW Classic? I wanna see the results too.

1 Like