Dual spec please

See that’s not true. The evidence that I’m not a throwaway forum alt is that I have over 4k posts which you can go back and look at.

This is my main on the forums.

It’s true that some people join the forums at different times, but if they are just jumping in with no posts to give support to a spam thread (which is what this is because there was already a dual spec thread with thousands of posts when this one was made) they have a high chance of being a throw away forum alt that they changed characters to post on to falsify an appearance of there being more support for something then there actually is.

Can you break this down further? Many things need to be clarified.

You and others have made the same accusation repeatedly. If you think it’s a spam thread you can report it and see blizzard’s response. Though it’s likely you and your cohorts already have and failed completely in the attempt. I don’t care what you think, I don’t care what the devs who are no longer employed by blizzard thought 15 years ago. I care what the current devs working for blizzard think now and they have often said and done things that prove you wrong. Just as you have been proved wrong in your opinion that this thread is spam.

1 Like

The report and punishment feature is almost entirely automated and runs purely on mob mentality. It’s been that way for a long time.

1 Like

No it’s not. I’ve have much experience with the punishment feature on this forum and that’s not how it dealt with me.

2 Likes

Blizzard would rather listen to the no change crowd which is sucking w/e life out of this game. But hey at least we got horde vs horde cause that was in the original tbc right?

1 Like

yaaawn

“They made this change so they should just make all conceivable changes!”

4 Likes

They just follow the policy or design that can bring more profit or extent the gaming time, rather a excellent game experience for player, and keeping all of antihuman ancient system but update a male succubus to TBC, I can‘t understand that at all…

1 Like

OK I will give you one thing I Can it commit when I’m wrong because one I miss red OK My ray generally doesn’t have to druids in fact we don’t even have a boom Ken.

And most groups I run in don’t have one either just the luck of the draw So at 1st glance I misread the talents.

Second The heck I don’t understand the basics are you bloody joking me I played this game for 17 years but you still seem to miss my point.

Let’s really look at the core of each buff and debuff who they really affect OK You don’t really care about the group utility a affliction whirlock brings because.

A destruction warlock brings so much more damage OK fine a boom Ken OK yes in an ideal situation you do want that as far as a feral Druid goes the.

Is most groups have 4 tanks generally they’re going to be 2 Druid tanks and 2 paladin tanks.

Because let’s be honest here If you really bring Warrior at least in the optimized group that you’re talking about you’re not bringing up an arms Warrior for a 4% of physical damage.

Especially since it only really bumps one pumper Yes very can pump to an extent but let’s be honest here a hunter can do way more damage than an a fury Warrior ever could.

Is just based around mechanics alone yes there’s always going to be Is a what if here a what if there yes the game is full of what if.

Your pumpers are mage warlock and hunter Is survival hunters who do they buff other physical damage dealer.

And yes in an ideal group composition and this is why I said only the top 10 to 20% are going to care about this.

Because those are the type of groups that are going to bring specifically a survival hunter due buff their specific Physical damage dealers.

But realistically you’re probably going to do more damage with another beast mastery hunter Is it’s the same concept while you’re probably not gonna start bringing a prop Warrior after mount hygil.

Because drew it out scale them by a lot on top of that devastate is at devastate and exposed armor don’t stack.

Is an exposed armor removes more armor Is thus increasing your damage for your beast mastery hunters.

Elemental Is shahman’s yes in an ideal scenario you would put them with the casters da the same thing with the boom Ken or you could put them in with the healers depending on who your healer camp is.

Is an extra 3% spell crit is never a bad thing for your healers either.

As far as But that’s also if you have one On top of that you can make the argument is it even needed.

Because guess what if you’re really doing that ideal comp You’re probably just going to drop the buff and just going to do with the class that does more damage.

You’re probably not going to bring more than estimately I would say 4 mabe 5 Is milay.

Which would probably compose of Is either 2 fury Warriors 1 Enhancement shahman and 1 phaerl/Ret or just To fury Warriors and just 2 enhancement Is shaman’s.

Just because your biggest pumper DPS as I said earlier are all ranged Very Warriors can do very good DPS.

And gear levels are going to affect everything especially when more our penetration comes into the game however.

Hunters and warlocks are overpowered in tbc Is my whole point to this is this Is yes there are specific buffs that speak Is specs bring however.

Overall they’re not powerful enough to go oh if we don’t have this buff we want X person to respect to this so we have it.

Unless you’re that type of Guild from the sounds of it that’s the type of Guild your in Because here’s the thing Is whatever buff you don’t have you could just compensate by bringing another pumper.

Look at it this way what’s one is going to do more GPS for the raid Is a boomkin with 5% Spell crit Or another destruction warlock.

9 times a 10 it’s probably going to be the warlock Is that my point So yes I understand completely well exactly how the above’s work.

I’m not saying that they’re not completely impactful but I am Is the spec specific buffs you’re probably going to have just by your default composition.

Because guess what again like I said When you look at logs who’s the top of your DPS chart I’m willing to bet it’s probably your hunter Warlock And mage.

It’s not your ret/ Enhance/ Is elemental Your farrels or boome or Is rogues.

plain and simple And I would make an argument it matters even less Because it’s not like we don’t know how this ends.

What’s going to happen by sunwell Is Warriors get completely overshadowed by drudes and paladins.

fury Warriors get better With more armor pen Is enhancement chahman’s become well essentially Is Hey I’m going to do well this level 60 acts to put an armor D buff on the boss.

Is and rogues get war glaves And hunters get more armor pen so they get better and essentially that’s it.

And your biggest 3 pumpers are going to still be Hunters warlocks and mage And the only thing I can’t remember regarding that is.

I know arcane is really good now I think fire is the best at the very very end But let’s be real here essentially that’s it.

Is so yeah

You should most definatly be bringing an arms warrior for that 4% damage buff to physical dps…

It’s not just hunter damage it buffs. It’s also any other physical damage dealer, including tanks.

Tanks having more damage means more aggro. Which means every dps can go just a bit harder without pulling threat.

My guilds dps usually are damage capped by threat far more often than by gear/skill.

We run 3-5 hunters depending on who showed up and all those other variables. Even with dumping all MD into the tanks we have warlocks and mages threat capping even after using what threat drops thay have. We have our arms warrior threat capping and having to slow down. Our rogue has threat capped before even with his aggro drops.

Heck, as a hunter I have had to FD multiple times a fight to not pull threat, especially on fights that are designed around the tank having massively less threat for one reason or another.

Having 1 arms warrior is definalty a good thing for a balanced raid comp. If you are super caster heavy it still might be a benefit just from tank threat,

1 Like

Then your tanks need to swap in some threat gear. Keep in mind if your tank is doing more damage so are the other melee.

Exactly, the tank does more damage, so other dps, including the melee can do more damage without pulling threat.

And they are already using threat gear, threat gear doesn’t mean they will out threat dps, because they still have to have enough gear dedicated toward survival.

We’re almost to 600 posts about how awesome Dual Spec would be in TBCC! :waffle: :dragon:

1 Like

More like posts about how people don’t want to play the game to play the game because of “my gold bro”.

If you want a version of the game that is more designed around do whatever you want whenever you want you should head to retail or wait for wotlkc.

I know you prefer cake but, stop trying to turn the pie into a cake when people play tbcc because they want the pie.

I play less than 10 hours a week right now, including raid nights, pvp, farming, alt leveling, and helping others.

My primary play days are Saturday and Sunday raiding and pvp, with maybe 1 hour a day (if that) the rest of the days a week, doing AH stuff, dailies, farming, leveling an alt exc.

If I’m being really lazy for the week I play maybe 20 minutes to do dailies and some quick AH stuff. Some weeks I play less than 6 hours and if I’m skipping everything but raids, I’m at about 5 hours (I help do Kara as well to gear people’s alts in my guild as well as ssc and kt) but that’s likely to go down as well with the recent nerfs.

Edit: to clarify the about 5 hours for raiding was before the nerfs.

You’re so totally clueless you don’t realize that the things you like about BC are the very things that made me quit. Retail is dailies on steroids and you’ve made it clear you love dailies. Retail is the version of the game made for people like you.

3 Likes

That’s easy, they had the model made. Zero cost.

It’s pretty ironic that you’re complaining about others not wanting to play the game when you basically just raid log and do dailies.

LoL talking the talk but you ain’t walking the walk. It’s like listening to one of those grumpy old people who whines about how they walked uphill through the snow both ways. A raid logging dpser who doesn’t understand why others might actually want dual spec, shocking.

2 Likes

Then don’t play tbcc?

It’s that simple.

If you don’t like a classic game don’t play it, you know when the game will change design goals to be what you seem to like. Which is wotlkc. So wait for that and stop trying to turn the pie into a cake when you know there will be cake later.

You are basically complaining that the restraint gave you a salad as an appetizer because your steak isn’t ready yet (when you know that was what you were getting when you ordered it, a steak that you knew would have a salad first, then the steak).

Stop trying to take your ideal game values and force it onto the game that people wo wanted tbcc were waiting for.

If you want to treat tbcc as a wotlkc waiting room and just get to max level then end your sub until wotlkc comes out DO THAT.

If you don’t like tbcc, don’t play it, it’s that simple.

1 Like