Dual Spec.. please?

No? Maybe you need to be reminded what “incorrect” means.

It means your assessment of my argument was wrong. It wasn’t wrong because the source argument is wrong, it’s wrong because you are wrong.

Yeah, I know. It’s been made crystal clear you are incapable of crafting your own.

You know what, I can appreciate the viewpoint that you simply will indulge and enjoy any fun features Blizzard will opt to throw at you in TBCC simply because it makes your experience as a casual player better, and you are not beholden or partial to any particular rigid framework of what constitutes “okay to add” or “not okay to add”.

I can totally see your perspective.

It’s unfortunate that we wind up on opposite sides of the river simply due to this particular feature being a problem point for me, but I completely understand where you’re coming from.

2 Likes

The frame work is real simple, does a change improve or hurt the game experience.

In the case of dual spec it improves the experience for most people and has no negative impact so it’s a no brainer to add it.

I acknowledged I was incorrect already, but I also said that I was using your argument.

Oh good. So you’re acknowledging I’m incorrect when I used your argument.

That’s great, thanks! :+1:

i missed like 500 posts. anything new come up?

You’re confusing where in the process that the wires got crossed, is your issue.

The thought process that dictated the logic behind your response is wrong, the argument you’re using as a launch pad to engage in that incorrect logic is not wrong.

Do I have to draw a diagram for you?

https://i.imgur.com/CDRjgA8.png

I used simple shapes and words in hopes it would get through to you.

2 Likes

Not really, noone has come up with an actual problem with adding dual spec yet.

We have this new character here, Kanshu, who all he does is just ask questions based on false premises without ever elaborating on what his argument or point is.

You can give him a shot if you’d like. Not as annoying to interact with as the druid trio, but a different sort of aggravation to be sure.

4 Likes

Yes. Just like you would a piece of art in a museum. (real art, not post-modern trash)

1 Like

You just contradicted yourself here.

Let me know when you see it.

2 Likes

Sorry, but you already acknowledged I was using your argument.

Saying otherwise now contradicts yourself.

No I didn’t.

Someone else enjoying a feature you personally don’t use isn’t a negative impact on you.

Incidentally, he contradicted himself even as he accuses you.

He moved the goalposts from “authentic” to “faithful.”

Which, incidentally is not in keeping with the Developer quote he selectively cherry-picked and is totally something he has fabricated here. But I went with it and he’s saying I’m wrong without actually being able to articulate that.

jackie chan whaaaat

Show where I said authentic in this exchange.

Oh waaaait this is that thing again where you craft a complete strawman in an effort to get away from your insecurities at making an actual point.

I also said that regardless, authencity and faithfulness can be one and the same in this context. You’re just being pedantic about words otherwise.

It does negatively impact my game experience, unfortunately. It makes the product objectively worse for what I feel was promised.

I expect a product that definitively provides no such major gameplay affecting feature that is not in line with something available to players in original TBC, to anyone, myself or anyone I play with.

So I will never be for its implementation.

1 Like

Here’s what he did:

Zipzo: “It’s not authentic!”

Me: “Neither are all the changes.”

Zipzo: “But it stays within the original experience!”

Me: “World Buffs were part of the original experience.”

Zipzo: “It’s about a faithful recreation.”

Me: “I thought it was about authenticity.”

Zipzo: “The terms are interchangeable.”

:rofl:

I don’t need to because you say this just a few sentences afterwards:

Great thing about you Zipzo is that I can just quote you and use whatever you say to argue against you because you’re inconsistent and self-contradictory. Like Riger.

You sure have an active imagination.

Except you’re actually just doing the same exact thing that was pissing off Riger.

You’re taking words and twisting them to mean something completely not in-line with the original intention, in an attempt to make [vague?] weak cheap shot points that pretty much lack any sort of root in reality.

Frankly, you don’t make any sense, is really the problem here.

Are you here to discuss the benefits or disadvantages of implementing dual spec or just word-spar for the purpose improving your debate skills? Do you have any real purpose in this convo other than to try rip out lines from posts to take them completely out of context or aim for gotchas?

4 Likes

You being vaguely offended someone else is enjoying dual spec does not make the product worse. That’s entirely a you problem not an issue with the product.

Right so all you have is a #nochanges argument not an actual in game problem with dual spec. Which I’m not saying is incorrect, you should just stop lying and trying to pretend there’s some real reason. And BTW blizzard never promised #nochanges for TBC Classic like they did for vanilla, they specifically have said changes are 100% on the table.

Hey, if there was a as close as you can get to authentic overall Vanilla even though it was dead, i’d be happy. It really has 0 to do with what I want or what I think is better or what people want to play.

and of course, you can’t take away that it is a 15 year old game. But you can do what you can to replicate that feel.

1 Like

You really can’t because of how much that experience was/is defined by things outside of the game itself.

Let’s look at just some of the common place things outside of WoW that were not there in vanilla. Youtube, discord, world of logs etc…

1 Like

Not even a remotely similar comparison.

1 Like

Nah, I leave it to folks like you to use your active imaginations to come up with stuff like this:

Can’t get much more creative than comparing desire for Dual Spec to enacting Sharia Law, right?

:rofl:

Oh yes, we all know that really matters to you.

Oh, wait, I guess it doesnt…?

1 Like