WOTLK was when Duel Spec was introduced

You have a game that you’re inclined or OK with playing that has the ability to switch specs freely at any point. The ultimate spec flexibility.

I don’t want such a flexibility in TBCC, and this applies to even the functionality dual spec brings.

However, since you have an option with what you want, and I have an option with what I want, isn’t it more sensible to just leave the other be and let the player play in happiness with what it is?

Instead you want to change the one I’m playing to be more like the one you can already play…sounds kind of selfish if you ask me :frowning:

1 Like

Correct. I enjoy that game thoroughly and TBC Classic!

I do. But limited to Dual Spec.

Again, why does what I want have any bearing on you?

You want to not change the one that we’re playing. Why am I the selfish one and you’re not?

1 Like

But many classic players do not, I feel you are really dismissing a lot of people here for the purpose of advancing your own objective for TBCC. It’s not very considerate of you.

But I and others don’t…we will no longer have the option to play TBC content without spec flexibility if you take that away from us…after we finally got it back after 15 years, you just rip that back away from us and that’s…not nice at all.

See above…we have no other option to play TBC without said flexibilities than what we are playing right now.

Why not let us hold on to it after finally getting it back after so long? Why do you need it immediately changed when you already have other options that you’re willing to play that meet your needs (but doesn’t meet ours)?

1 Like

And your claims have been rebutted just as many times.

1 Like

But many classic players do. You are dismissing a lot of people here for the purpose of advancing your own objective for TBCC. It’s not very considerate of you.

But I and others do. We want the option to play TBC content with Dual Spec for the sake of added flexibility and convenience. And I’m so glad we got this game back after 15 years and that they’re looking at an evolved player-base and decided to add a Level 58 Boost, a mount, and gave Paladin Seals to both Paladins and adopted a #SomeChanges mindset. Saying #SomeChanges and then not addressing the desires of a 2021 player-base that’s…not nice at all.

Correct. And we could have more.

I’ve said this two times so far. Here’s #3:

2 Likes

False comparison.

The game is already what we want. We don’t want to “advance” anything. We’re content as it is.

??? We don’t want more. Maybe you misunderstood. If you take our dual-spec less TBC, we have no option anymore to play a TBC without a flexible respeccing system of some kind. You literally remove, delete, void our only option. Which seems rather mean of you when it’s not really necessary to do so.

Why wouldn’t it? You want a thing that completely invalidates the existence of what I want, despite you having options for already playing what you want. That’s a pretty significant bearing. You’re a destroyer. You simply want to destroy and consume regardless of others needs.

This is rather like someone who believes in Sharia Law asking a gay man, “Why does what I want have any bearing on you?”.

Probably because if you had your way they’d get thrown off a roof…

1 Like

I just repeated what you said back to you in equal measure. What I said is just as true or false as what you said.

Who is “we” and why do you matter more than anyone currently playing TBC Classic asking for Dual Spec?

Who is “we” ? This is TBC Classic, not TBC. We have a level boost. You are talking to a boosted character right now which was never in TBC. If put into the game like Wrath, you would have an option to take or not to take a Dual Spec system in place by simply not paying for or using it. You’re the one being mean to those who want this by browbeating them like this.

What are you even talking about?

I just want Dual Spec to be put into TBC Classic.

Are you okay?

1 Like

The entire point is that you have options for what you want.

Our only option is TBCC.

You are selfish for wanting to remove our only option when you already have an option for what you want.

I don’t know how much more simple I can make this for you.

I don’t remember ever getting a duel spec. Same faction BGs weren’t in TBC either.

1 Like

I am almost full BIS bear and I have 1400 bonus healing resto set…but I will just raid log tank until dual spec.

1 Like

Why are you cherry-picking little bits of what I reply to you with and ignore everything else?

And why is this:

Anywhere at all appropriate for a forum dedicated to a fantasy MMO?

1 Like

Only little bits of your post wind up being relevant to the topic at hand, so it’s not my fault…

You can’t seem to tell me why it’s so important for you to have your cake and eat it too…when we’re forced to just lose our cake and not even get a piece, if you have it your way.

What like this?

How is that in any way relevant to the topic at hand?

1 Like

You asked me how what you want has any bearing on me.

Getting what you want literally means I lose the product I like.

Not getting what you want means you still have an option for what you like.

It was an extreme comparison to show that asking how it has any bearing on me is silly, because it directly impacts me.

Oh, you think so?

1 Like

unless your in a raiding guild…

Pro tip, very few people actually use more than one spec during a raid.

1 Like

unless your a druid, shaman,priest,warrior,paladin.

Or one of the 20+ raid members who will stay in one spec the entire raid because there’s simply not that much need to switch specs.

1 Like

This seems rather like a way to distract from the fact that you’re using the same logic to ask me the question of “how it impacts me”.