Dual Spec.. please?

aaaaaaaaaand blocked.

lol…not sure I will fret the decision…

1 Like

Retail folks can blow through old content like it’s nothing right now.

There’s your modern respect for this alleged “art in a museum.”

1 Like

I’m not sure what ingame reasons you’ve actually given but is given but the reasons that I normally see.

Could normally be said while we see at the other This the fact is the definition of a in game reason.

Is on perspective I mean I’ve given just as many reasons why dual speck would be good for the game.

But that doesn’t mean that any specific person can actually agree with it I know many people I talk to you that really won’t dual speck in the game but they don’t post on the forms because.

They don’t think Is blizzard will actually listen And honestly makes me wonder if there’s all those people did post deadpost I wonder how many more people much bigger this form would be.

However my point is Is there any supposed end game breeze and you could give you could give could just easily be Twisted.

Four Duel spack As much as it could be against it However the reality is and this is one thing everyone can agree on whether you’re foreign against it the game is not in a good state.

At this point I would rather see changes Be made to help it

But that’s the thing right you can’t say something like that that and say generally right because everybody’s going to see that differently.

You want my opinion I think there should have been more changes to classic because wait brinkly there is a lot of problems that should have been addressed.

The pvp system for 1 It’s garbage Which is why when I look at the changes they’re doing for the whatever you want to call it seasonal or classic fresh.

I want to see them push the ladder I want to see way more of a classic plus version than I do just array release I would rather see a remaster than just a re release.

And the fact is We’ve seen proof that dual spec does not destroy the game it does not hurt it how many private servers have used it and their fine.

It’s so yeah

Just for clarity’s sake:

Constant circular reasoning and goal-post moving.

E…excuse me?

Did you just insult my mother?

Can you try something for me?

d. u. a. l. s. p. e. c.

dual spec

Simply remove the k.

It takes less time to type, and it’s the right way to spell it.

Please, just try, I want to see if it’s possible.

:exploding_head:

3 Likes

Oh I say so instead of actually arguing with me you’re going to try and make fun of my spelling OK.

And for the record I do spell out dual speck I’m so sorry I have dyslexia and I sound things out.

But just because I can’t spell very well doesn’t mean I don’t have a right to my opinion.

And it may not be everybody’s opinion however not not everybody is against it either as I said I talked a tons of people that would really want it.

They just don’t post because they don’t think blizzard would listen Is which inferious is a fair argument.

And again whether you before or against it let me ask you this would you say the game is in a good state?

The way it is right now Because Gotta be honest The game is not dead but it’s dying And a potential change that could shake things up a bithings up a bit would probably be a good thing.

The lowest common denominator when someone can’t make an actual argument.

1 Like

Listen, I’m just trying to be honest with you here, but it’s difficult to argue when…your posts are near-unintelligible.

How does this mean that you can’t avoid hitting the ‘K’ key!!! GAH!

Yeah the same could be said for anti-dual spec people.

I don’t think anyone would contest the assertion that people exist who want dual spec…but you seem to have difficulty processing that many people who do not want it exist.

Yes, I would consider it’s current state acceptable.

Show me proof.

If the game is dying, it’s definitely not because of a lack of dual spec.

1 Like

Listen if gold is such a massive issue for all of you…

https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/q07ttz/75130_gold_per_day_with_optimized_phase_2_dailies/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

There, 75-130g a day for all your constantly respeccing needs.

Problem solved, it just takes a little bit gasp playing the game.

2 Likes

So, the solution, dear people, is to play the game like some anon on Reddit plays.

Got it?

It’s the same old “Just play how I want you to play, mmkay?” mentality.

:rofl:

1 Like

OK one Despite what you may or may not think you can’t get those daily’s done in 10 minutes by your average player too.

I can only speak for myself but you know because I have to you know Fight other people for mobs sometimes I don’t even get them done.

Because guess what I’m a tank It’s 2 you think the game is in a good state you’re right having a tank shortage His game wide is great.

Is PVP participation being extremely low is wonderful And you know why people are doing that because guess what people don’t like a farm.

Just for gold It’s something they have to do yes but it’s not fun and if they don’t have to do it they’re only gonna do what they have to do.

Is without lying to try anything else If dual speck was in the game it would give people a little bit more flexibility and they could have gasp Is a farming spack/pvp.

Or that time could be spent actually using the second spec :slight_smile:

Weird idea i know…

1 Like

You keep on mentioning what is garbage or what is better. All I’m saying is that what people are asking is not an authentic Vanilla experience and that’s really a shame.

I see this as an opportunity to make a version of a game more Vanilla like. People are going to not care and only push for what they want, and that’s fine too. it’s a different time and a different player base after all. But, if we’re going to blow it up we might as well blow up and make it as time consuming as Vanilla originally was.

At the end of the day, Vanilla was all about time.

Of course!

Time!

It all makes sense now!

1 Like

Not really, they are still using insults and circular arguments with no real reasons for dual spec being added.

Well to be fair they have…a reason.

Cus it makes things easier for them.

It’s…a reason.

2 Likes

It has nothing to do with this particular issue. We’re on different sides of the river because you’re the type of person who desperately tries to insult people you disagree with because you lack the intellectual capacity to make rational arguments. After a long post with many logical arguments your only response was to call me a sub par player and lazy. Even if we agreed on an issue I’d still consider you nothing but an ignorant troll.

3 Likes

This plus they just ignore or fail to ignore any of the information given by the other party because they later just repeat themselves regardless of that information.

I doubt they’re even that attentive to detail, otherwise, they’d have probably realized that Kanshu and I are the same person.

1 Like