Dual Spec.. please?

Except there’s a huge difference between world buffs and dual sp Is robuffs on average provided you with a 20% increase to your DPS and healing.

I don’t care what spec you are or 2 specs you have there is no way in heck you are providing your raid with that much of a difference in DPS.

Over all Is one different speck cannot provide the whole raid with that type of damage increase there’s just no combination of talents from.

Or even combination of buffs that you can give your ray party overall that’s going to increase the overall damage of everybody by that much.

It’s just not mathematically possible there’s no way

Duly noted, but no one is trying to convince you.

2 Likes

It proves more than a bunch of nobodies claiming everyone (aka: insignificant minority) wants dual spec in TBC.

I think you mean the “majority.” But I only know this because I’ve looked at the data:

2 Likes

I would love dual spec.

2 Likes

Critchicken and tree!

Hopefully they’re doing more than 20% higher dps as the oomkin :rofl:

Most people would, but, haters gonna hate.

3 Likes

wtb dual spec asap

3 Likes

Dual spec WTB ASAP!

3 Likes

I’ve talked to several healers and I have not met one That would hate duel speck why would healers hate duel speck?

If anything they would love it because then they could have a farming off speck?

Yeah you know what I mean as as in there’s no combination of specs That gives you the damage increase that world buffs ever would.

I mean come on Warriors with full robots were full robots were literally doing more damage than Warriors at level 70 what does that tell you.

So yeah I’m O see the sarcasm ha awesome haha congratulations you know what I mean by that

Most of us do And the more we talk about it the bigger chance we have for it to happen is for what to happen #DualSpec

As one of my guilds MTs i would love to be able to swap between prot for PVE and Arms for pvp. I had some of my friends doing arena last night, but i was prot. Sure i could have respecced but we raid tomorrow. 100g to do a couple of games for the night is a little too steep. Thats not a “choices are important” thing, thats an outdated mechanic preventing me from playing all aspects of the game.

3 Likes

You mean the bais polls that are easily manipulated?

1 Like

And world buffs became the meta.

Just as 2 raid specs with dual spec would become the meta.

But here’s a key difference.

World buffs were part of the design of vanilla.

Dual spec goes directly against the design goals of tbc as shown by the blue post provided earlier.

Do you want me to re link that post from the blue response that was from tbc?

Right, most of the hate seems to come from DPS who wouldn’t use dual spec anyways. And we have people like Rigor who will try to tank in a dps spec because screw the healers.

2 Likes

So now being against dual spec is some king of hate crime?

And if dual spec was in the game I would use it, but then, I might as well be playing a wotlk private server at that point because the game design intents of tbc will have been thrown out the window.

I don’t play tbcc to play tbc content with wrath game design. I play tbcc to play tbc with tbc game design.

Why are you a hater?

1 Like

I have friends that are healers and vaccines my closest friends are is friends are healers in the games.

And most of the time what they say to me is I would love to have an offspeck where I could go farm with and quest with.

Just like I talked to a lot of tanks And bean it a tank myself would like to have an off speck of spec to go Quest and farm with and/or PVP with.

So again II honestly have no idea what you’re trying to get out with this

OK if you’re talking about the post from 2007 Yeah I’ve read it but here’s the thing right It’s 2021 sec and tk.

Is work cleared in A-day Back then we didn’t know the specs as well either we have just far more knowledge is for knowledge quite simply we’re a lot better at playing the game.

In fact I specifically remember back then I was in a raid with my Guild as a repellent and because I finally convinced him to let me try.

And one of the things I asked was Could I use seal of blood To try and you know what might the response I got was no it would make it harder on the healers there’s no way it does that much more damage.

I asked about one give me a pallie tank know it mires the response I get no you’re a paladin dude you heal that’s what paladin’s do.

They heal Warriors tank and sometimes drodes but paladins know they heal 2007.

This versus 2021 More people are willing to try different things on top of that You’re going to say that the world buff meta despite of how horrible and how toxic it was.

I suppose you’re completely fine with phase 2 then awesome known as the server killer patch.

Is and spell batching despite it being absolutely terrible for the game You’re going to justify all these bad things just because they were there at a point.

So I suppose you would have been completely fine with the drum, Switching between Joel crafting and enchanting every single time you’ve got a new ring.

I want changes that are good for the game dual speck would be good for the game.

I guess that’s the difference If I see a change that’s going to be good for the game whether it was back there during the day or not I’m going to try and support it supported and I always consider what is what is the worst thing that could happen.

And here’s the thing the worst thing that could happen is not that bad so’s again I sand I say #DualSpeck.