Dragonflight Pre-Expansion Update Notes—Now Live!

Why are you pale with red eyes?..

no, you just won’t be able to play in Dragon Isles neither play Dracthyr. Tho you can only enjoy the prepatch content :slight_smile:

1 Like

because of an event that gave me dark ranger appearance. Thanks for the xmog comment

The debuff used to last 10 minutes, where you couldn’t fight anything, for the most part. By the time the 1 minute debuff falls off, you’ll have just enough time to repair and rebuff and/or change a talent or two. This is a good change. Swapping ten minutes with a little extra gold.

3 Likes

I knew it it was a 2 parter and people thought I was making this up well, this is hard proof.

Any news on being able to mog grey/white items? Is that still happening?

1 Like

When pre-patch hits (October 25th) is when it should happen. They’re taking the current Chromie time from going to 50 to instead go to 60 and rolling shadowlands into the 10-60 bracket :slight_smile:

Phase Two: November 15

• New Race/Class: Dracthyr Evoker Available: Players will menace their foes (or empower their allies) as the new dracthyr Evoker, World of Warcraft’s first-ever race and class combination. Able to switch between a humanoid visage and a fearsome draconic form, the dracthyr are highly mobile, and their unique Evoker class can specialize in ranged damage-dealing or in aiding their allies as a healer by harnessing the mystical gifts of dragonkind.

Sad the actual “pre-patch” event will only be 2 weeks.

1 Like

People would rather log out and play another character vs waiting out debuff. That’s not good engagement metrics.

No different than SL’s prepatch event of 2 weeks standing around for rares. Or legion’s 3 weeks of actual content (and still unmatched btw).

I seen people talking about legendary gear will be usless after the patch can someone please explain?

So when will this bug be fixed? I don’t see anything in the notes about that:

What content? Just the UI changes, the talents rewrite and stuff?
They could’ve snuck that in a SL patch instead of calling a DF Prepatch. :expressionless:

It how all pre patches are where have you been

Will the grey and white gear be made available for transmog with this patch? or has that feature been pushed back?

2 Likes

Yeah ofc they get disabled

That’s why it’s call pre-patch and not just Dragonflight.

Lots of good changes, good job.

Will the level cap be raised to 60 for all players?