Dragonflight Pre-Expansion Update Notes—Now Live!

Unless they change things drastically by release…I say one thing you don’t have to worry is when Nov 15 hits and people level their evokers – you’ll easily ding 60 before DF goes live on the 28th.

In beta it felt fast to me to hit even 63 and beyond to the point I was like “oh wow I’m that level”…I was paying attention to the quests and playing.

The starter zone alone will ding you 60, no problem.

I get what you mean, but in previous pre-patches they launched everything at once (preview of mechanics changes, special events, etc).
Them doing it in phases this time feels super odd in comparison. Particularly for players like me that are dreading to create a Dractyr character, that will have to wait MORE for that.

This is by far the greatest news weve had since shadowlands actually released.

If your dreading making a Dracthyr why are you worried about when they are releasing?

Legion pre-patch followed this same model. They allowed players time to adjust to the class changes, then the invasion and dh later.

Because they WON’T be available next week, along with the first changeds, maybe?

Please stop any further class/race fantasy destruction. I do not want any more class/race combinations added, if anything they need to be rolled back!

1 Like

Yea, idk what that guy is on about honestly.

The only two times they released a new class during prepatch they delayed it.

Also, many prepatches launched with changes first and the event coming later.

NTY, gameplay > lore

So glad cant log in blizzard.

Cannot log in. Was OK before this big mother of a patch. I need help

Agree.

Good use of negative space and contrast enhance art and stories. Certain classes and beliefs being valued vs. verboten for different races is interesting.

Don’t destroy world-building and flavor and context as a cheap substitute for adding actual new/fresh choices and customizations.
:unamused:

1 Like

Revert the gratuitous hp buff to legacy content. Especially frustrating that Raids and M0 dungeon, who have nothing to do with Chromie time, got massive hp buffs that makes some classes who could solo before now struggle. It’s already a struggle the SL stuff we lost on older content for pre-patch, but you had to go ahead and buff enemy hp, its like you just had something against people soloing older content. Please revert this, its not fun. It makes the game feel like a chore to play.

1 Like

I want to make chat window smaller cant not change whith

1 Like

I expected problems but jeez Louise. If I wanted evul I would have downloaded it. We need a classic ui choice. As for the lower raids/dungeons are buffed. I dont like lfg or lfr because of the toxicity. I usually wait til next xpac to do achievements I want to solo. This takes up a LOT of my play time. I’m not one of those *omg lets pay someone to get me to end content * and then b1tch in trade about not having anything to do and wow sucks. Lastly? The stupid wow companion. I cannot get it to work/load. All i have is the screen but no buttons. No its not my phone , i checked.

Also -for some reason, it’s only picking up my second account (not paid). i can’t change my stupid avatar

Fixed lol

PvP servers and WM sure…but PvE?

:ocean: :night_with_stars: :ocean: :night_with_stars: