Draenei getting Eredar skins... why can't Blood Elves get

she means elves. hehe meanwhile, the only elves getting some love are night elves. they look pretty sweet too.

1 Like

Nightborne need new options before anyone else.

Oh sorry. Legally blind and misread.

They haven’t really. Void Elves are still bottom of the list. Female Blood Elves mid-range and males are low on the list.

There are a lot of requests on the forums but it doesn’t match customizations given.

Which of course there would be because they are the most played.

Well, Blood Elf female is the most played race/gender combo in WoW by far.

Naturally, Blood Elves get the most attention and will get another heritage quest before other races get their second one… Or maybe, even their first.

I think that Worgen need another heritage armor that actually looks gothic.

1 Like

I wish their heritage armor was usable by humans. It’s really neat, but looks bad in wolf form.

Maybe if your brain wasn’t in crying mode all the time, you’d be able to read it normally.

I like the fact that other races are getting stuff and the Eredar customizations are what’s needed for Draenei.
It’s a simple comparison, if Eredar are available for Draenei, there is no reasons that San’layn customizations can’t be available for BE’s in the future.

I added examples to the OP, here:

• skin colors, varying pale skins of blue, green, grey
  • cracked skin
  • eye slits, vampires sometimes have slits like dragons, this is due to: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_II_Dracul - also known as Vlad Dracul (Vlad al II-lea Dracul) or Vlad the Dragon) - his son was Vlad Dracula - Vlad the Impaler.
  • some dark wing back mogs would be awesome
  • makeup around the eyes crossing them from above the eye-brows, black-red most likely
  • not sure if fangs could be an option, but would be really cool!
  • also the overcoats used by the Venthyr as mog options would be awesome!

It’s not a complaint, it’s a request, why are you acting like a child?

Would you calm down a little? Jeez… :fearful:

The only ones who have been screaming in this thread so far are those who dictate to others what they should wish for and what not, and usually, such behavior is only seen in Blood Elf threads or Void Elf threads. I find such behavior quite concerning.

If you want to be angry at someone, please direct it towards the devs. It’s their fault that this game lags behind other games for over a decade when it comes to customization options. It’s not the players’ fault… I can’t believe I even have to explain something like this.

5 Likes

Well…Let’s trod that road shall we.

BE’s have gotten quite a bit in comparison to all the other races if you really stop to think about it.

There are still several who need more attention than BEs do,let’s look shall we?

Trolls, more skin options for forest trolls ect and their heritage.
Worgen given them their tails already!

Those are just a couple examples of many that need the attention to them more.

Same difference. Elf-adjacent.

No. Stop. Please. Just stop.

Not against forest trolls, but Trolls already do have more customizations than Belves. Belf female is midrange on the list. Male Belves are near the bottom.

2 Likes

Sure, let’s do that!

Then go and make threads for them if you really want those options, who’s stopping you?

Then go and give them attention, so Blizz can see how many want those and they can decide what they’ll be working on next.

You know the saying… the squeaky wheel gets the grease?
Same principle. If people don’t say what they want… Blizz will just do whatever.

I am talking about what i want. You can make your own threads for what you want as well, nobody’s stopping you.
Acting like a crab here won’t get you those customizations you want though…

That’s like saying fries are the same as mashed potatoes… lol
They’re both potatoes, but are different and anyone can see that.

I don’t think so.

There was nothing confirmed about Feltotem coming later. All that happened was that eredar options were datamined/announced and people took to assuming this means that every other fel-corrupted variant of a playable race is now on the table, ignoring that said eredar are implicitly purged of the fel, hence the notable lack of green on the new skin tones. Slippery slope fallacy at work.

I’ve had a draenei warrior for 12 or 13 years, I’m totally giving her armor and weapons from HFC and headcanoning her as someone who sought redemption but still uses the equipment that she’s accustomed to from her time in the Legion.

2 Likes

LMAO

Really now? BE’s have been getting handed things right and left

And plenty have posted about BEs and everyone else so not clogging up the system with ten million other posts saying the same things over and over

1 Like

eek poor kul’tiran, dark iron and vulpera.
but after dracthyr customizations proved they could pump out alot of customizations, theres no reason to begrudge other races asking for more.

There is a list of customizations. It might be unbelievable but no we have not been handed things right and left. We got a customization pass in SL. It did not add much. Especially for male Belves.

1 Like

they added red eyes and pale skin to 3 three races, all of them elves, not exclusively blood elves. and they gave blood elves a second heritage set. this makes it seem like its all about blood elves, but nothing, nothing, beats dracthyr lol. its off the charts. i just think because so many people play blood elves, it seems like its all about blood elves, but it isnt.

Right. That wasn’t specifically something to Belves.

Not a customization and it was something in the files that they just released. It had been there since Legion.

Even if Blood Elves were to be ranked number one… I find it really questionable how some people get upset and try to dictate what fans of the race should or should not wish for. As if it’s the Blood Elf players’ fault that the developers, unfortunately, clearly don’t handle distribution fairly or keep up with modern customization options in general.

I know the term might bother some people here on the forum, just like the words “blood elf” and “void elf,” but I don’t care. :joy: If we look at, for example, FF14 as another mmo, things like color palettes, sliders for body size and sharing of hairstyles among all races are completely normal and have been for years.

In WoW, on the other hand, it seems like every little thing has to be fought over because players here are so conditioned that they have nervous breakdowns every time someone asks for something that could take away time from the devs, who should be focusing on what they want.
Instead of considering that Blizzard should maybe allocate more resources to this aspect of the game, which clearly matters to many people. But no, they’d rather invest energy into blaming other players for everything. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes