Draenei getting Eredar skins... why can't Blood Elves get

checking…the females have 10. so pretty much the same issue as void elves. mechagnomes have only 9. and only 7 color options. all allied races are in need of customizations.

They go by whatever they are working on, not whatever will be used the most or Kultiran and Pandas would get none.

And your numbers are a bit off anyway.

2 Likes

not saying you want more but i am saying you dont want people with less to have more.

Why are blood elves so entitled

The guys have 6, so I was pretty close

So yea, kultiran/mechagnomes/lightforged/vulpera I guess

Really do need some love long before others get some

Yes.

Give us the High Elves and the Warcraft II armor sets, quivers, and bows.

1 Like

they have some cool customizations but yep, they need more. and so do void elves. and blood elves need something also. my poor mechagnome - so unique yet so meh.

No what I want is resources to go to those that actually have less, Not those that scream WHAT ABOUT ME?!?!?!??! every two god damned seconds.

And if we go by

the list in that.

If you look at body type 2 (female) for blood elves, They have more then half the games races in both male and FEMALE choices combined.

You don’t need anything more for some time to come.

they have eight billion four hundred thirty-three million three hundred thirty-one thousand two hundred unique total choices.

That is an unfathomable multiplication of the Vulpera, Dark Iron Dwarf, KT, Mechagnome and a few others COMBINED both male and female.

STOP COMPLAINING

OTHER PEOPLE NEED TIME TOO.

lol!!! deep breath lol!!!

3 Likes

Sure but a lot of those races are still having their customization pass worked on. Males Belves on the other hand are lacking.

Doesn’t matter how you feel about it, races will get customization as Blizz works on certain things.

Because again, their customization pass still has yet to come. They have not done allied races yet. They will come later. They’ve already said this. The ones that did get anything were because they were working on things relevant to them.

Haven’t complained once. I’ve done nothing but calmly explain things to you while you are here raging in all caps.

Never said they didn’t. Take a deep breath and calm down.

2 Likes

Please take five seconds and apply some reading comprehension and take a look at the person who was targeted with my response.

You got a notification due to having a quote from the list.

Wether or not the pass has been done yet does not stop the Elves from complaining about everything as they always do and always will.

Hell, they could be #1 on the list and have equal customization levels to dracthyr who absolutely do not need anything for 3-4 expansion PASSES and they’d still complain.

Please take a moment and not be insulting.

3 Likes

Read the posts and stop trying to insult me then.

and stop complaining.

Giving you corrected information is insulting you? LOL!

Also, you first.

1 Like

Maybe if they weren’t eternally toiling on the four flavors of humans-with-pointy-ears. I’ll believe it when I see it.

we’d like modern customization with color wheels and slider bars, but since the engine is limited, we have to ask, plead and beg for customizations. this isnt complaining, its just the way its always been.

1 Like

What favors?

Read that again.

What specific favors are you speaking of?

*flavors