Draenei getting Eredar skins... why can't Blood Elves get

San’layn skins? :sob:
I want… no, i need more BE vampire options!

Options could be though:
  • skin colors, varying pale skins of blue, green, grey
  • cracked skin
  • eye slits, vampires sometimes have slits like dragons, this is due to: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_II_Dracul - also known as Vlad Dracul (Vlad al II-lea Dracul) or Vlad the Dragon) - his son was Vlad Dracula - Vlad the Impaler.
  • some dark wing back mogs would be awesome
  • makeup around the eyes crossing them from above the eye-brows, black-red most likely
  • not sure if fangs could be an option, but would be really cool!
  • also the overcoats used by the Venthyr as mog options would be awesome!
28 Likes

Didn’t the san’layn use night elf models?

7 Likes

Elves really do instantly cry the moment another race gets something instead of them for a change

97 Likes

I feel like elves can go a round of customization without getting something.

oh wait, night elves are getting tattoos.

14 Likes

They were BE’s though? Go in the Wotlk dungeons and see them.

I am saying that if Eredar is possible and is in fact coming, i see no reason for BE’s not getting San’layn options.

Do you have an issue with my request?

2 Likes

The only race that should be complaining is Orcs. Getting their fel red skin should be next.

Maybe Highmountain with the feltotem.

22 Likes

Nobody should be complaining that another race gets stuff.

What needs to be done is to campaign for what you want for your favorite race/s.
Like i am doing now.

5 Likes

Am I taking crazy pills or did you not literally already get that with the Dark Ranger customization thing at the end of SL

16 Likes

Yes… but that’s more undead looking than vampire.
But since it also resembles vampires that’s why i said:

The more word being key here.

Why are we asking for this, when we could have felblood elves?

We already have undead elves all over the place. Give Blood Elves something unique to their history and ideology for a change, without yet again turning them into light-worshipping humans with pointy ears.

If we can have playable Man’ari, then what could possibly be the argument against this?

11 Likes

We could have both…

I’d prefer more vampire options though.
Like some eye makeup, pupil shapes and hairstyles for that… along with different shades of light skin tone.

1 Like

Do we always have to generalize and indirectly make fun of someone just because they desire more options?
Admittedly, the title is formulated in a slightly childish manner: XY gets a toy, so I want one too. But honestly, it’s usually certain races that are unnecessarily criticized.

As it stands currently: Orcs, Tauren, Trolls, Nightborne, Highmountain Tauren, Zandalari, (female Blood Elves), Humans, Night Elves, Draenei, and Lightforged have by far the most options (still an extremely limited selection compared to other games, but that’s beside the point). However, only Elves (especially void elves and blood elves) are being targeted and ridiculed.

3 Likes

That’s a bait title ofc.

But it’s more so the fact that if Eredar can be an option for an existing race, there is no reason not to make San’layn an option as well.

1 Like

Game doesn’t need more Sin’dorei walking around. Full stop.

4 Likes

It’d be a San’layn though?

Full start should be the mantra… ask for fun things, why not?
I’m sure the art team would like to work on some races.

Youre not crazy.
The options do exist in game right now.

Really its just a matter of transmog to make your character a sanlayn as their most defining features are their outfits.

3 Likes

To be honest I remember I made a thread asking for jewelry to be unlocked for both body types for all elves and you said this -exact- sentiment thing

People love to comment “elves complain when” what about the people who just don’t like elves and have that sentiment no matter what’s being talked about lol

3 Likes

I like this idea but … here’s the weird thing, because I am like this:
The idea is good and has always been good … when I actually looked up what the difference between blood elves and night elves who are San’layn is that its literally just their armours

Otherwise they just use the DK skin tones
So… if you want a San’layn play a DK and use a transmog that resembles it because, that’s actually the only real difference
Ehm, another version is to use the dark ranger skin tone and add a lot of red transmog with a lot of skin showing and you actually get a San’layn outfit and character

You aren’t crazy and, having looked it up now myself … using the Dark Ranger skin or DK skin you get that effect perfectly so… you definitely aren’t crazy

4 Likes

Tbh the tools are there for people yeah.

I feel like Felblood elves would be the ask now.

5 Likes

Yeah that’d be cool, and the natural following from Draenei getting red skins.

Them and fel orcs. And opening up the DH class accordingly.

6 Likes