Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

It’s absolutely, and I don’t use the term lightly, HORRIBLE.

2 Likes

Dracthyr customization combinations

Dracthyr Visage Form male/body type 1 customization combinations

Will try and get the female/body type 2 done tomorrow.

4 Likes

Ye now u now how velf and helf fans felt when u guys. Barged in their threds & didthe same day aftr day. Enjiy Karma

1 Like

Oooh watch out the guy on the level 10 classic alt is calling people out

7 Likes

Holy hell!

Yeah… I’m gonna hold to the “If it’s not to the level of Dracthyr its not enough.” line I said earlier.

Thank you for doing this. Truly.

4 Likes

Updated Male/Body type 1 customization combination lists.

Added Draenai and Dracthyr Visage form. Also correct an error when multiplying for Void Elves.
Female/Body type 2 Customization Combinations.

And the winner is…
Queue, Drum Roll.
Dracthyr with: 637,776,740,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 customization combinations.

9 Likes

You are amazing and you rock, thanks for doing that it’s nice to see the options all counted and shown like that.

Also hugs because you deserve hugs and I haven’t given you them for awhile. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

3 Likes

Holy hell still… Like…

2 Likes

Oh worgen.

The story department may or may not hate night elves and trolls beyond all reason, but the art team has wholeheartedly hated female worgen unwaveringly since their inception.

That’s my theory and I’m sticking to it.

1 Like

I will always resent that dracthyr are the only ones to get evokers and all these awesome customizations.

4 Likes

Me too, there should be more playble classes for Dracthyr and every other race should get that type of attention in the customization department.

7 Likes

I’m legit sad about not having a new class to play on my belf.

2 Likes

This a thousand times.

7 Likes

I think wingless fel blood would be good to satisfy many belves who felt something was lost on the identity issue.

On the model customization front they do offer quite a bit.
-horns
-demonic skins
-elongated fangs which can be used for the San’layn fans
-fel cracks

I think that this taps into a theme that is unique enough that it doesn’t step on anybody’s toes and brings back some of that fel usage that made belves have a bit of an edge.

9 Likes

And don’t forget those delightful colors!

4 Likes

I want more banged hairstyle options for Blood Elves, particularly long ones. I loved the bang hairstyle personally I’m using it on my monk but I really wanna see a version of it that’s much more longer / lengthy, and maybe curls at the tips.

I really in general wanna see some more hairstyles that are long, flowing, elvish, and mystical appearing. Gib me my dream fantasy hair and I might actually update my Illidari model here.

7 Likes

For some reason the women don’t have many long styles at all. I want longer more intricate styles and braids.

6 Likes

I don’t like the orange gold colour of the accessories. if it was more of a bronzed or a darker realistic gold I may actually use it but the orange gold/tbc bright look is gaudy and I would never.

3 Likes

I like to call Felblood Elves, “Amazing technicolor bird elves.”

I should edit the belf model to make Felblood Elf mockups.

But I could be using those skills to make money. And I like money.

7 Likes

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/66513351.jpg

6 Likes