Draenei getting Eredar skins... why can't Blood Elves get

Yeah I know at least from what is datamined. These have not been released and aren’t even on the PTR yet. So we don’t know yet if they’ll have fel options. I hope they don’t cheap out on them and use story as the excuse.

You guys literally have 2 Heritage Quests and a special version if you’re a Blood Knight.

We got a stripper outfit.

3 Likes

Void Elves didn’t want and don’t want their own customizations they want ours, why would we want theirs when we could have something unique to us like actually San’layn, Felblood, Phoenix, Light, etc. not saying I want all those besides San’layn but I’ve seen them tossed around more than once previously.

I want to see Worgen get the option for tails. It’s far past time to bring this to the players that have been asking for it.

2 Likes

If they do get the fel options, I’ll be campaigning for feltotem and san’layn right alongside you. I’m just tempering my expectations.

And getting ready to roll up yet another warlock…

1 Like

Speak for yourself, I want more tentacles.

2 Likes

humans have more hairstyles, jewelry, eye and haircolors, than most other races in the game, other than orcs, nelfs and dracthyr. if humans, nelfs, orcs and dracthyr, can have so much variety, then all the races should have so much variety…yes including other elf races, the legion and bfa allied races and both types of gnomes.

3 Likes

My Draenei Warrior is getting the red skin. And yeah I’m expecting disappointment.

2 Likes

I speak based off what I’ve seen on these forums, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc. and how they want our stuff, our hair colors, our skintones, our eyes and so on and so on, I’m not against Void Elf players wanting void customizations because I used to be one of them but I no longer have a horse in that race so I’d rather not be shafted with getting hand me downs from Void Elves for my main character.

1 Like

I never said humans or Orcs should get anything, I said there are races other than elves that desperately need things

Pandaren
Lightforged
KT
Dark irons
Vulpera

and yes even Shal’dorei aka Nightborne are in that list, But we don’t call them elves anymore they are just french people.

yes blood elves deserve their own unique customizations.

2 Likes

this is the point - you’re posting on a race that has better customizations than most other races in the game and complaining that other races want more customizations lol

That’s fair.

Other than the hairstyles (which should go both ways, since the tentacles can be detached) and maybe the skintones (at least the natural ones), there’s no reason for Voids to get, say, the yellow Light eyes. People are just still salty that Voids aren’t classic High Elves is all.

No I am pointing out that nothing is going to ever be good enough for the high elf players/ Elf players.

And the very title of this thread proves my whole god damn argument bullet proof in a courtroom as it quite literally is

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SOMETHING ELSE GOT SOMETHINHG BUT I DIDNT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH when Bloodelves, Void Elves and Night Elves are all VERY comfy on the customizations availability.

1 Like

Most of those are allied races who are gonna get their own customization pass. Like I said before, customization amount doesn’t matter (and male Belves are way low on that list). Because Nelves have some of the most customizations and they are getting tattoos in 10.1.7.

Who gets what depends on the assets they are working on at the time.

1 Like

Man poor KT

Don’t they have like 5 whole hair styles

It will be good enough when we actually get High Elves.

1 Like

bloodelves lost their uniqueness to helfers. they need some lovin. void elves have the same 8 or so hairstyles they started with 5 years ago. my gosh, you had more hairstyles during vanilla, than void elves have, even after some 5 years of customizations. void elves didnt receive a single new hairstyle.

3 Likes

Agreed, Void Elves hair is terrible even I keep saying they need better hairstyles because legit they need better hairstyles and Blizzard really needs to get them better choices in that area of customizations.

2 Likes

You keep attacking me as if I’m asking for more stuff for humans, It’s hilarious and proves you aren’t very good at the whole comprehension thing.

Please point out where I’ve asked for more stuff for humans?

KT, Nightborne and Dark Iron dwarves have collectively between them like a combined 20 hair styles.

Blood Elves alone have more then that, There was a graph around that pointed out that the Bloodelves and void elves had more than what nightborne and KT and Pandaren had put together by an ORDER of magnitude and yet it is constantly the Bloodelves and void elves that complain.

no

which is primarily dictated on where they will get value from the asset the most.

spend time making an asset that 50k people use or spend time making an asset that 4MILLION will appreciate, What makes a better business sense?