Dracthyr - Soar (Needs CD Reduction)

The cooldown on Soar NEEDS to be reduced or removed.
This is irrelevant to the speed nerf, this was needed prior to that and is even more needed afterwards.

14 Likes

Both is good. No CD, no nerf.

11 Likes

Remove the cooldown.

Unnerf the speed.

Thanks.

12 Likes

Give Dracthyr the full Dragon-Riding system as part of their racial, and allow Dragon-Riding in general to be used in all zones. That gives everyone an equal footing so no race/player has an advantage.

12 Likes

Yeah, donā€™t just remove the general cooldown - remove the cooldown of the two abilities and make it work like Dragon riding, with Vigor and such.

9 Likes

IF youā€™re in the alpha, make your voice heard in the alpha feedback forum

8 Likes

Unfortunately no, I donā€™t have access to alpha. :frowning:

Iā€™ve been trying my best, but it seems like the blues have abandoned the thread. Itā€™s been like ten days since their last post.:dracthyr_cry_animated:

8 Likes

I think theyā€™re honestly terrified lol They must be measuring very well their words on the topic.

6 Likes

I cant believe theyre going to let DF die on this hill lol

5 Likes

So, they reduced Soarā€™s CD by 2 mins (which is great) but the speed is still nerfed.

Keep pushing folks, theyā€™re slowly starting to budge.

10 Likes

That is good news, we will continue to keep pushing for more.

9 Likes

Well I guess we did it guysā€¦ 4 min cd, 3 if the continent is fully discoveredā€¦

Iā€™m happy. I guess I can wait 3 mins.

1 Like

Seems like they only reduced it by 1 minute?

" * Familiar Skies now reduces Soarā€™s cooldown by 1 minute on continents that you have fully explored."

NVM, found the additional minute.

2 Likes

The change is a step in the right direction sureā€¦
But ideally Soar should remain unnerfed with no cooldown on the Dragon Isles.

10 Likes

Still needs fixing, 3 min CD is not short enough and itā€™s still missing the rest of the Dragon Riding features.

13 Likes

Again, still needs to be modified further.
Speed needs to be increased to the original numbers, and the CD still needs to be lowered further.

Or, simply make Soar function the same as dragon riding with Vigor and leveling

9 Likes

More and more, as people get into the beta and play Dracthyr, they are voicing their thoughts on how the CD on Soar is unfriendly and unfun. Please donā€™t die on this hill, remove the CD and allow it to function no different than activating a mount.

14 Likes

I just want the speed back. I donā€™t like having to choose between a cooldown and the speed

3 Likes

In addition to removing its CD, would you agree on something like this?

2 Likes