Do you think we will get our Guild Bank items returned with this maintenance?

Another day, another wait and see.

GET WITH IT BLIZ!

So many bugs and fires they have to put out.

WE AREN’T LETTING THIS GO!

3 Likes

A blue on the EU forums said the guild banks are safe to use now and it wont interfere with the restoration process (when/if it happens), so I’ve been putting stuff back in my bank because I very badly need the space. I can’t keep questing with full bags!

So far all my stuff is still there, I’ll let you all know if anything happens to it.

4 Likes

I’m afraid to put anything back in me blank Gbank, at the moment. I might overwrite my stuff I’ve been saving for years. :frowning:

3 Likes

I’m sure they’re probably right, and the leak truly is fixed…but I just can bring myself to trust it with my own items.

Thank you for keeping us updated, though. I’ll be crossing my fingers that people like you who have begun to use them again won’t lose more stuff!

3 Likes

I feel the same way. Good thing I have some stash toons with empty banks and bags.

BLIZ WE NEED OUR STUFF BACK!

1 Like

Don’t forget that War Bank items have gone missing as well - just gonna leave this here Warbank is eating items - #22 by Agrias-bloodsail-buccaneers

2 Likes

I haven’t seen any items disappear from my warbank yet. Guild bank is still stripped though.

4 Likes

Another day and no items restored.

A year later and no items restored?

How much longer Bliz!!! ???

GIVE ITS!

4 Likes

Has that not been fixed yet? I mean, like getting stuff back?

Curious if there’s any new word about GB’s? Any news? :frowning:

There has been no word on if, how, or when the items will be returned in either case.

There was a confirmation on the EU forums that Guild Banks should not have the issue any longer.

They’re not going to restore anything. They’re hoping you’ll forget about it.

3 Likes

I’ve honestly been scared to check either of my guild banks. I’m just gonna let it be schrodinger’s bank, it both is and isn’t there until I look.

6 Likes

Their hopes shall be dashed! An elfhunt never forgets.

Keeping it light, but yeah, no, if this stuff isn’t restored, I’m out. I’ll go back to paying for LotRO instead. Blizzard won’t see another penny.

5 Likes

It worries me they aren’t saying anything about it. I know they said something on EU, but anything lately? T.T

1 Like

Another day and still no items!

Any word from a blue on the EU forums about this?

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG!

The last from a blue there was 6 days ago it was posted in the bug report thread here. Guild bank missing items - what happened?

1 Like

Yeah.
I think they are hoping we will forget about this.

WE WILL NOT FORGET!
Give us our stuff back!

4 Likes

No one impacted by this can EVER forget

7 Likes

Hoping and praying this is the maintenance that brings our items back!

I’m still too paranoid to use the AH. Too many missing items over the past weeks there, too.

4 Likes