Do you think we will get our Guild Bank items returned with this maintenance?

Nope, servers back up and still nothing back

2 Likes

Figures. :expressionless:

1 Like

Ok Bliz! Extended maintenance this Tues better return our stuff back.
It shouldn’t take a month to figure out how to code this mess.

I don’t care if u have to have down time every day to log on peoples accounts and take screen shots of their banks. DO IT!
JUST FIX IT!

4 Likes

Still: Nope

2 Likes

This needed to be a 24/7 all hands on deck emergency (shifts obviously) until it was resolved. This is probably the worst bug I’ve ever seen in my entire time playing the game. It’s serious. I’m probably on the best edge of this, not really losing anything that important. There are people that have lost hundreds of millions of gold worth of stuff.

This is as important as you can possibly get while still considering it’s entertainment and not critical infrastructure.

6 Likes

We still haven’t forgotten, Bliz!
We are still waiting! Time is money!
We need to know WHEN!
This has gone on entirely too long.
GIVE US OUR ITEMS BACK!

7 Likes

Communicate!!! This has been going on for a month now with no formal information being provided to your customers.

11 Likes

How many maintenances and minor patches have there been since this began? I’ve lost count.

5 Likes

because it’s not really that big of an issue.

if you want to get technical then they aren’t your items in the first place. also, LOOOOOL, you’re the same guy wanting people to go review bomb Blizzard and Microsoft on websites for this. Find a hobby. lol

Hey there! Thank you for the bump.
Yes, it is a big issue when all of your items on 7 Guild bank tabs have gone poofs.
And yes! Because this has been an on-going issue for over a month now, we most certainly do need to let other folks know that Blizzard, and Microsoft, doesn’t really care about the players, that they have horrible communication, that they put out games riddled with huge game breaking bugs, and they shouldn’t waste their time or money on these games.

6 Likes

I guess I am glad to see that I am not the only one with this problem , but at the same time I am sad to see so many like myself with this problem and Radio Silence , being ghosted by Blizz as to when we will get our guild bank items restored… It has been a full month now and mythics start today and I would love to have my raid consumables back .

7 Likes

[Do you think we will get our Guild Bank items returned with this maintenance?]

Blizzard already pawned that stuff for gold to buy wow tokens. Sorry.

4 Likes

Uh, yeah, it is. It’s a HUGE issue. How can you be so dismissive? Many of us have hundreds of thousands invested in our bank items. We have completely missed out on gaining some coin with the new expansion launch. This is a time when old mats have the most value because people level professions.

This is not a minor issue.

7 Likes

Maybe it will be fixed today. Doubt it.

2 Likes

Sadly no mentions in the patch notes.

3 Likes

Maybe they will implement the replacement under stealth because they are determined to not bring this issue to see the light of day.

2 Likes

Yeah still waiting even with the extra two hours on maintenance i doubt they will have our items back.

1 Like

I’m so personally bummed! I would love to hear something official about anything on this. :frowning: At least the CS blue guys said they’re still working on it? I’m concerned it’s not able to be fixed.

For me, it’s the memories. Grey stuff I collected and thought was very funny, over the years.

3 Likes

AAAAANNNNNDDDDDDD!

…nothing

I have never been so disappointed in all my life.
nothing
not even a note
just…
nothing
again!
GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR!

2 Likes

Survey says…

lol. no. of course. like it would be anything other than no.

2 Likes