Do premades think they are better players?

Then why does it do it so often?

trying to talk to you people is like trying to talk to a child that has ice cream on its face and is still demanding they didn’t eat any ice-cream…

it doesn’t you guys go out of your way to force it to happen… plus the game is dying because of you losers… so not a lot of players anymore.

Your honor, this is exactly what is happening.

so you don’t go out of your way to get more then 1 group of 5 in ebg?

Premades have been playing this game longer than either of us. It isn’t the reason the population is declining.

I blame fragmentation, people can play Retail, Classic, Classic: Hardcore, Classic SoD. I feel like I’m forgetting one…

And in each of those, there are multiple avenues for PvP.

In Retail, everyone is in RSS or Blitz. The new modes. Where everything is shiny.

Objection, testifying for the witness.

trolling is boring and childish please take it elsewhere.

Thats a real knee slapper

you’d hope so

Pretty much every staff cut they do gets taken out of community managers and the like pretty much running on a skeleton crew at this point.

premades used to not be so common… back then it wasn’t really a big deal now it’s literally every single game… you people are so pathetic honestly hahah

1 Like
1 Like

I’m not trolling you’re trying to push your agenda on me. “So you didn’t mean to kill this person when you killed them?”

Leading probably.

What do you mean by going out of my way to get more then 1 group? All I can say is we all like making groups of 5 and queueing together, why? Because that’s how we can play together, by increasing the odds of being put in the next BG together.

When players queue around the same time, they’re more likely to get put in the next available BG, or Back fill.

Blizzard has a system to put premades against premades. Party with Party. Even if we didn’t “sync”, we are extremly likely to get in the same BG. There isn’t 72 EBG running at the same time. Probably 3-4 at a given time.

How are they pug stomping, if the pugs are better?

Isn’t that the entire premise of this thread?

Yeah they are pretty dead.

I bet in no small part cause people who try to get into them get repeatedly ran over by premades :roll_eyes:

1 Like

so if five guys jump one guy that’s a better fighter and still win does that make them better fighters?

I knee slapped while writing it. I don’t think blizzard considers it exploiting tbh, its been around forever. Wouldn’t this 2 dollar company do something about it already.

But both teams have the same number of players.

don’t take things out of context bud lol

You think somehow premades are by default stronger and more powerfull. Well you know what does that? Communication.

What’s the difference between a raiding guild and a raiding pug? The guild usually communicates better and is more likely to have a smooth run. (not always).

What solution do you propose anyways? Solo queue? Raid vs Raid?

Do EBG teams not have equal players?

What context are you trying to insert?