Did I get into the full classic beta or not?

Being an addon author greatly increases your chances.

5 Likes

As long as you have opted in, you should be eligible.

That simply isn’t true, just based on posts found around this forum that have players who did get in claiming otherwise.

4 Likes

Know what really Grinds my gears. I’ve played this game since Vanilla. Opted in for EVERY Beta except TBC and never gotten into one. Opted in for most other games Betas too. But here i am. Pulling a sicky off work to stress test your servers for y’all for 5 levels.

Throw a dog a bone Bliz, 15 years of opting in and playing to get no beta access.

2 Likes

Long story short, None of us will get in, it will be forgotten. Tomorrow the devs will tweet and gloat about how much fun and how successful the stress test was. The End

3 Likes

Seems to be the way unfortunately. Give it to all those live streamers and Panda baby’s.

2 Likes

Just because you’ve played since vanilla like myself included doesn’t mean anything. If you get in awesome if you don’t there are always others games that are actively recruiting for beta testing. In other words you,me and everyone else who’ve played since vanilla or later expansions are not entitled special treatment.

5 Likes

uhhh yes we are

3 Likes

I’m not saying we deserve special Treatment. But shouldn’t the classic wow server be tested by people who are actually used to Vanilla?! We might not report so many “Bugs” that airn’t there. Just a thought.

But hey, give it to the the streamers first - thats not Development. Its just stoaking the hype fires.

2 Likes

You would have got your special treatment with the statue given out a few years ago.

Otherwise there really isn’t a reason to have anything different just because you’ve played longer.

3 Likes

Just imagine getting invited to the stress test, then trying to log on for a hour to just be fooled and the servers be offline/full. I literally got hype for nothing.

4 Likes

Customer Support can not get you in to Beta. You are no different than anyone else who signed up for beta.

3 Likes

Uhhh no you are not.

2 Likes

LOL i know this feeling

I been trying to sign into the stress test but now the Realm states it is offline. To make matters worse, this does not help me get in the close beta after the test. It seems that I am not able to be part of this beta.

1 Like

You can help by participating in the Classic forum. It does not require the ability to log into the Beta realm.

1 Like

accurate :slight_smile:

Does seeing all three servers mean that you’re in the full BETA? The only server that’s up right now is the stress test server, but I can see the two others.

1 Like

Looks like it, Atn. You received an invite back on the 17th. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What of those of us who got an invite but could not download due to the PTR bug?

I would like to know im not excluded down from the beta forever…

That issue shouldn’t prevent you from future participation.

1 Like