Did I get into the full classic beta or not?

Hey all! I can see the beta classic forums, I also see beta&stress test,

I went ahead and downloaded it, but only see the one stress test server thats offline. So am I only in for the stress test or for the full beta run? Thank you!

8 Likes

if its just stress test servers its just the stress test.

2 Likes

Sorry, Ughash, only the Stress Test for now. They need a lot of bodies to throw at the servers for it, so a lot of folks are likely to receive the invite to participate.

That doesn’t mean you are out of the running for a beta invite, but you didn’t get it this time around.

14 Likes

Aww thank you for clearing that up! :smiley: I will hogger raid and help crash the server! :smiley:

9 Likes

I also got an invite to stress test, however I have to work tomorrow from 5pm to 5am central time zone. The 2 hour test here would run from 6pm to 8 pm is there anyway you can give this to someone who can be there I hate for it to be wasted, I do appreciate the invite and wish I could be there.

1 Like

I’m afraid not, Sympinnet. Our QA and Dev teams generally have a good idea of the percentage of folks who might be unable to make it for the test and invite extras accordingly. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ve had the 3 days off and the day I go back to work is tomorrow. Does blizzard just love trolling?

P.S. Wish I could help crash the server and have fun to all the people who can raid hogger!

No, but these stress test days were announced in advance at least I thought. I believe they are chosen specifically so that they can do an all hands on deck monitoring, and not meant to be chosen when you have to work or not.

Stress Test 1: Wed May 22–Thurs May 23
Stress Test 2: Wed Jun 19– Thurs Jun 20
Stress Test 3: Thurs Jul 18– Fri July 19

*Dates of each stress test are subject to change.

3 Likes

I was just joking around I knew they were coming just sad I can’t join in.

1 Like

41 posts were merged into an existing topic: Received Stress test email - no access

They have… read the Blue post.

1 Like

I finally got to THAT blue post… but thanks.

You people are thinking too small… Hogger Raid? Lets get HUNDREDS of level 5s down to Duskwood and Take out Stitches. FOR THE ALLIANCE!!! Truly if you’re interested in this PM me Tomorrow on this post or I’ll edit when I’ve made my character with the Name of said character so we can get however many raids needed going to go Raid Stitches ! ! ! Level 5 Naxxramas BOSS WOOOO!

4 Likes

Only streamers get the full beta 1st wave.

8 Likes

It us a good thing more than one wave has gone out then huh? Also, streamer invites are from marketing, not the invite pool. They don’t affect your chances at all. Lastly, bad forum to try to troll.

RNG can be a fickle mistress at times huh?

5 Likes

Based on what information? Just because you say it’s so doesn’t make it fact.

4 Likes

Hi Vrakthris,
I am a bit confused, maybe you can help me.
I opted in for wow classic beta, and have two active subscriptions, but did not receive and invite to the stress test for today, while all of my guildies and friends did.
Is there something wrong with my account?

Nope, you didn’t make the cut, not everyone gets in.

3 Likes

If you aren’t a streamer, good luck getting into the beta at all. Best of luck to everyone though

4 Likes

Most beta testers are not streamers. If the streamers weren’t there, their spots would not be filled. They are part of marketing.

4 Likes