Received Stress test email - no access

Same deal here, got the email, don’t have the Beta option in my launcher. Multiple log out/login attempts, ect.

1 Like

What does it say under account management.

1 Like

Have you restarted you computer? That might force the Launcher to reset, sometimes I know it can get stuck in memory… They also might just be taking some time to go out. I have the stress test but I never got an email. My friend got the stress test early this morning and didn’t get an email. My stress test didn’t appear until about 8 hours after theirs.

I would give it some time.

2 Likes

There is nothing under account management.

The email is from Blizzard. I wouldn’t assume multiple people got an email from the Blizzard domain that isn’t Blizzard. :stuck_out_tongue:

my acount management its just the various games i own nothing about the beta

From Did I get into the full classic beta or not? - #30 by Kalfuris-emerald-dream vrak Thanks all! That does sound like it is coming from us.

I don’t have any information I can share but I’m forwarding a report to let our teams know that some people are receiving invites without actually being flagged to participate in the Stress Test tomorrow. add your voice to that thread.

Doesn’t show yet, so as I said before the accounts probably aren’t active yet. They probably intended us to install tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Hey all,

I’m seeing a number of reports from folks who appear to have received an invite but do not have the flagging that allows them to see the Stress Test option in the Battle.net Desktop App.

I’m forwarding a report to have the issue looked into and see if the emails were accidentally sent and/or the flagging didn’t. I likely won’t have additional information this evening, but I’ll update this thread tomorrow with any news I get back.

17 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

Thanks! I have the same issue! I received the email.

2 Likes

Tagging in here so I can check it tomorrow!

Same, also received the email but don’t have the option on my launcher.

same issue hopefully we can get this figured out tonight so we can download the beta

add me to the list, i got that email as well

odds are it will probably be tommorow that it will show up but one never knows.

I have the same issue. Surely if emails were sent, regardless of accident or not, we should get access, correct?

1 Like

Thanks all! That does sound like it is coming from us.

I don’t have any information I can share but I’m forwarding a report to let our teams know that some people are receiving invites without actually being flagged to participate in the Stress Test tomorrow.

Just want to add my name to the list here. Email but not flagged

I’m having the same issue, but thank you for the update, Vrak. Will be sure to let you know if anything changes!

same issue for me as well. maybe you should flag us for classic beta as a whole for the inconvenience :wink: …Thought I’d try, not expecting much haha.

7 Likes