Did Blizzard switch to AI support?

Just so you’re aware, since the tone of your questions are coming off a touch snide or abrasive - this forum is one for players to assist other players. So most of us who post around here have been around here for years, and we see these things day in and day out enough to speak with some decent level of knowledge and understanding {provided proof of that too, just to be ahead of the game.) We also post here knowing that if we’re spewing lies and conspiracy theories, we know our posts won’t be up for very long.

See above, but also I’ll even offer this:

Source

Source

Source

But did you make sure to remove the recurring payment arrangement on Paypal’s side of things? I’ve seen it happen occasionally where somehow Paypal was set up to send the payments even though Blizzard themselves weren’t actively billing that form of payment. I don’t know the hows or whys or any of that, but it is something I’ve seen where they may have changed or removed all forms of payment on Blizzard’s side of things, but didn’t make sure to revoke the permissions from Paypal’s side.

But it wasn’t, since you didn’t authorize to be billed twice (or at least that is what your OP was giving off - not that you “may have bought a sub for your former assistant.”} Hence “Unauthorized Charge.” And I’m not perfect. I was working with the information you provided, which is why I made mention of me assuming it went under the “Refund” path. That was my mistake.

Now, that stuff clarified - there are no GMs on the forums and our SFAs do not monitor this forum 24/7. You can kick your ticket back into the queue, or you can wait until said SFAs get back into the office in the morning and hope they’ll pop in and perhaps be able to offer some insight. This isn’t always guaranteed, but they do try to help when and where they can.

No one here does that. Sock-puppeting is exposed and usually ridiculed around here. Not something tolerated very well, and again, regulars around here know better than that foolishness. We are all three very different people.

12 Likes