DH broken, great game

I’m from Australia as well lmao but living in Texas at the moment, dope i’ll definitely hit y’all up

2 Likes

I love killing DH’s in the open world and they get an extra green light from me. It can be a challenge sometimes or sometimes easy. I always suspect a DH is surprised to be killed. OP is a whiner.

2 Likes

Will do. Later tonight when I get home.

1 Like

You can’t listen for crap, you expect people to kiss up to you, but you’re a funny guy I have to admit.

Who do i expect to kiss up to me? What are you even talking about?

1 Like

Hold on. I need to get a translator.

Hey your dodging my invitation.

1 Like

Thanks. Tell him I will consider it in the future. Right now I’m busy with working the CQ schedule. It wouldn’t be proper to start dueling at any rate without my best gear, which is going to take a while. It’s trinkets this week.

You need to go back and re-read…my last post to you did not say anything about dueling.

Let’s go cause some havoc where my exact words…

2 Likes

What are you talking about still? Do you even know?

Oh, right. I went to bed early. It was a long day. I sure would like to get my new trinket first.

@Zairic Do you want a respectful answer, or a disrespectful one?

Im still not sure what your talking about?

PS: you don’t know me lol quit acting like we are friends

That’s a yes or no question. I’m going to tell you.

What do you need conquest? I’ll give you a hand with that. I need to cap out too…

1 Like

Could have used a DH in Mecha yesterday … the alliance rogue with bounty led us on a merry chase for 1 hour till we gave up… we had a hunter but either he was bad with a flare or the rogue was good in avoiding it . I have no idea as I have never played a hunter .

2 Likes

Thankfully you can CQ without killing anyone. I’m 205 right now. And why do you need CQ gear? Are you a pleb like me?

Because they weekly cap reward is an upgrade to what I have. You taking me on the offer?

1 Like

I need to collect another 5 bounties to get the Conqueror Achievement / title … help me !!:raised_hand:t4::raised_hand:t4:

4 Likes

Thats my fav title

I’m sure ill hear you spout off more bs so go on ahead, get it out of your system whatever helps you feel better