DH broken, great game

I cant say that my xp versing R1 and Glads that i have found in BG’ is enough of a sample to make a blanket statement. But i have wrecked many titled players in BG’s.
To me a title dosent pull much weight now days due to how many have been earned through means other than direct play and skill of the player.

3 Likes

Will be home in about 4 ish hours, work willing. Must slave to the corporate overlords

Wasting your time replying to him in this thread, his cheeks still sting

4 Likes

I should be on this afternoon

1 Like

That wasnt condescending. I merely disagreed with u. U were the condescending one at the end with that sign off. U culdve been right with ur hypothesis tbh but if i got a buck for every time someone said its a premade in a bg that we were losing… id have a lot of bucks. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

True enough, wasn’t right of me at the end but it definitely came off as mocking from the both of you. I completely understand though, a lot of people i’ve heard say the same thing, i only suggested it might be when the person asked was because like i said a lot of them were from the same 3 realms. it be like that sometimes though

1 Like

All good, mate. I regret writing that post. We all get upset sometimes :rofl::+1:

2 Likes

I was hoping to put something together here in the next couple of weeks.

1 Like

I’m down let me know if you need any help setting it up.

2 Likes

Your problem is that not everybody indulges you. Not everybody kisses your butt. I understand that’s the way it was done in MMO’s, but times changed as I’ve said. I came from a completely different background that didn’t groom me to kiss butt anywhere I had to go up.

What are you even talking about?

2 Likes

Word of advice: don’t try to understand the irrational :slight_smile:

Hmm, I think it’s working. You getting this too, Griefs?

He was talking about you.

You green potato

1 Like

Welcome to why this is about wpvp and not arena lol just get gud

2 Likes

Jeeze what’s with these goblins lol

1 Like

As long as we’re good that’s okay with me, hmu if you wanna do bgs some time, it’s rough trying to find people to premade or play with on ally

2 Likes

Im from Australia so my playing hrs could be wierd for u. U can always join the Dueling Junkies community that is run by Percivall and Heretic. Heaps of us from the wm/wpvp forum are in it.

2 Likes

I don’t know why but this made me snort laugh.:rofl:

2 Likes

Shoot me a btag invite Dustin#1859 we will be glad to have you in the dueling community :cowboy_hat_face:. It is a bnet community so it will work for you on both sides.:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes