DH broken, great game

I will gladly give you a hand! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I like Alliance Slayer better . Though I would still like to get the achievement .

2 Likes

You see me on give me a shout! My dailies are three quests in naz
and then I head out to do some wpvp and bg’s
which means I’m free!

2 Likes

Was gonna contact you yesterday when I was chasing the Rogue with the bounty but I thought that you have no way to get him out of stealth just like me 
 so it would just be a waste of your time as it was mine .

1 Like

You should join the dueling community+

Part of it

Ayy look in that list and add me im DarkLegacy

You have a Horde toon ?

Its possible:0

I’ll help. Hit me up anytime you see me on

3 Likes

No such thing as waste of time. I’ll head out to take out bounties anytime.

Yesterday alliance had a kill squad in mechagon
needless to say I was getting ANGRY! I was just looking for alliance that were solo questing to gank
and they were messing with my progress

2 Likes

I had a kill squad in mechagon yesterday.
Are you sure that wasn’t me? :3

2 Likes

Lol I was looking for you, no lie.

2 Likes

Thats very sweet of you

Apprently we can’t quote people now?

You can’t full quote a post if it’s the previous one. You can partially quote someone, or quote the entire post if additional replies have been posted since the person you are quoting posted.

The forums have some silly restrictions IMO.

^ i don’t quote very often but yeah pretty strange.

Zex give me an answer sir! Are you game for some wpvp?

2 Likes

I’m surprised you need upgrades. Yes, if it can be done.

In review, I came to the defense of an arena guy who learned the hard way the cruel reality of WPvP, nothing that anything else helps to prepare for unless you actually did it: the same who told me I wouldn’t be the best Marks, despite he knew only who the best, or most privileged of luggage, might have been in Arena.

Because I did the urbane thing for years, I know what I’m talking about. I came to tell all that Heckin made a severe miscalculation that could have been avoided if he talked to people like me first before going in, especially myself since I play ranged. He would have thought he knew better than me. Then people like you disenfranchised my subject matter expertise and experience, assuming I lord it over others despite it might have been my right to do so, by asking me to indulge you in a completely different venue of PvP. I tried to be polite as long as I could until the tune-out, not-listening “what are you talking about” crap forced my hand to be far less polite.

Whether it’s Heckin with Arena or myself with open-world(especially urban), this “duel me or you have excuses” crap won’t fly with me, especially if you don’t have the guts to do the PvP we do. I don’t have to validate my skills to you when I know you wouldn’t have done the same for me. That’s all I need to know where someone really stands.

What is you battletag sir.

Or here is mine deadpool2010#1935

I’m on

1 Like

Just gonna leave this here one more time

1 Like