DH broken, great game

top damage
top movement speed
great utility kit
range poke with bleed
counters any stealth class

can anyone win a duel vs 440~ilevel dh with reasonable exp that that is not a mage?

i mean we can all agree that DK was overpowered in wrath and could solo 2 people of any class. now this bs.

i actually tried fighting a few dhs on my ele today, 442 ilevel, zero chance, zero.

am i the only one having troubles with them?

5 Likes

It’s not an easy mode win especially against a competent player. I have been able to beat similar gear leveled dh

Edit; this may be a user issue
just remember there will be always someone that is stronger/faster

Oh I agree Demon Hunter is pretty crazy and they’re probably one of the best when it comes to overall player versus player kit. My advice would be what i do with my shaman, which is save my wind shear for eye beam and lasso for meta. Also try to chain your lasso with capacitor totem togather. I hope this helps.:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

I can kill them unless they are super good

Ranged poke with bleed?

2 Likes

Yes your a poker

I think their self-healing needs a bit of a nerf, otherwise I think they’re fine.

2 Likes

Pretty sure we don’t have a bleed unless I’m missing something

1 Like

Side note, people complain about rogue’s vanishing and running, a DH can scale a mountain lol.

I was chasing a DH through druskbar and he just double demon jumped up the side of a mountain. I just thought to my self “well I guess this is over” lol

6 Likes

They also fly in the air and have a ranged attack that can kill you before they land

Yeah i don’t think we have blood letting anymore or whatever that had glaive toss apply a super stronk bleed in legion. but we are pretty broken. me at 400 ilvl and another DH 2v4’d and won then 2v6’d right after and almost won that. He was pretty geared tho.

Edit: DH is pretty much the only thing i can 1v1 UH dks with and actually win given my other toon is an arms warrior

1 Like

I will not deny that DH is strong i alt one. That said compared to WW, Rogue, Mage if you are speaking in terms of 1v1. I dont think there as bad as others.
As for countering stealth. Maybe druid. Rogues will still cheep you even after you pull them out. BS IMO.

It had a bleed last xpac with the talent that gave a slow

Rogues are super squishy tho after vanish they can’t take many hits

** HĂ©retic<The Elite Warbringers>**
im pretty sure u dont know what ur talking about, u are 1550 in arena in zero rbg experience, that tells me u know nothing about PVP end game, so u have no say in this topic.
The user issue is on ur side for playing this game 15 years and not getting any rating.

** Percivall<Spartans Creed>**
true, but, u are not casting anything as ELE because they are on u constantly. pet spec or not, its impossible to 1v1

Ok mr combatant

:joy:

7 Likes

This is what we call a non sequitur. Arena ability does not necessarily translate into 1v1. As well as just because you are good at 1v1 does not mean you will translate that well into arena.

About shaman, you have 2 different spell classes to cast from they only have 1 kick. Frost shock is a spamable slow, and ghost prevents you from being slowed too much(that’s if the dh has the slow talent. Yes it’s a harder fight for sure, but not impossible

4 Likes

Imagine coming to the WPvP forums and judging people on their arena or RBG rating
 /facepalm

9 Likes

As someone who plays and protiapates in arena with Heretic, I can say with all confidence that He could easily be an 1800+ player. It really just comes down to wife aggro.

I would have to say that DH is by far one of the hardest fights on the shammy, but you most certainly can out play them. And I ensure you the sence of accomplish is real.

1 Like

That is pretty petty

2 Likes