[CS Lounge] - Welcome to our new home

EDIT:Having black ops 4 problems with fatal error was going to refund it but im just being butt hurt ill try sending ina support ticket see what they can do and cancel my refund:), maybe im missing something who knows. Hope y’all are having a kicking night!

We have forum moderators here who are not shy about correcting posters, myself included. It’s not up to frequent posters to act as hall monitors and potentially derail a thread by publically correcting other posters in their style. The reporting system still works.

:cloud_with_lightning:
:wolf:

4 Likes

Weird. My phone is not remember g where I am in the post for some reason.

Luckily I learned how to scroll down quickly. Just a weird observation on a Saturday where I have a full staff for the morning. Better than it has been fo sho.

Woke up at 2:30am with low blood sugar, ate something and then realized I was wide awake for a while. Finally got back to bed about 5am, only to be woken up at 8:30 by a friend of mine dropping some stuff off for me. Now I’m awake for the duration and getting ready for a day of wargaming.

1 Like

Well Activision support isn’t up till Monday :confused: RIP! Gonna try to weasel my way into a blizzard ticket and see what happens >.>

ALSO GOOD MORNIN!! My tummy’s rumbling time to get that good thanksgiving left overs mwahahah.

A good friend of mine is getting me the 5th Ed Players Handbook for Christmas or close to it.

Now to find a copy of the Modern D20 book.

1 Like

I am exhausted. Almost done with making dinner at work. Then I get to step over and pick up the slack for my workers, as my not short staffed lasted until 2 pm.

I have been absolutely exhausted this week. I am not quite sure why. But I could lay down and wake up next week :sleeping::sleeping_bed::sleepy:

1 Like

Spent 2 hours with support for black ops 4, they pushed it up the chain to level 2 and basically told me I probably won’t hear back from em unless they have a solution <.< So I refunded it, was suprsiingly easy as pie I thought I had to state my case on why I want my money back but blizzard was really chill:) I noticed that with character item restoration too! :smiley: Was self service and quick:) Well hopefully one day ill hear back from em lol!

Other then that im setting up the Christmas tree and other fun festive things:)

1 Like

When I was a kid one of my favorite memories was goi g to a tree farm every year with my dad. We would cut our own tree down, take it home, and set it up. It was our thing. Step mom and step brother stayed home.

So I like to take my kids and wife tkk a local tree farm here. You cut it down, they tag it and out it on the tractor for the return trip. Cut the base even, core the trunk for the tree spike, shake it, net it, and tie to your car.

Last time we went I went inside to pay. My wife told me the chainsaw guy looked at the trunk, walked around, looked again. Then he got somebody else and asked if he had ever seen that? The other guys says what you cut it ao even? The chainsaw guy said he never touched it. I didn’t know what the guy was clapping for as I went back outside with my wife

It was not until we got in the car I realized why she kept telling the youngest to be quiet as she told me the story of the best blind cut he had ever seen. Didn’t have to do a thing to the trunk

Good times.

2 Likes

Well, we’ve decided to trade in our Hybrid for a minivan. I really enjoyed driving it and having some actual space in the vehicle is going to be amazing! I plan on throwing a hitch on it too for some additional versatility :slight_smile:

Does this officially make me a soccer-dad?
:blue_car::soccer:

4 Likes

My LFGS is shutting down tomorrow, Picked up a copy of the 5th Ed Player Handbook for $15. Was kind of expecting it as the store was having problems the past 6 months.

Aw man that sounds loving:) I hope one day to get a real tree too <3 (But apparently being a cat owner cats like to eat the tree and can make them sick or something). You should become a professional log cutter man! Oh snap if you ever go to blizzcon or Halloween or your just bored, you should cosplay as a peon! LOL! That be dope man.

Going out to see the queen movie!:slight_smile: excited to see it ;D

Ready to serve

1 Like

One of the hospitals in Halifax is changing to having a menu and food that is prepared in the ward instead of a central kitchen. They found that patients were leaving hospital with malnutrition because they weren’t eating the food served to them while in hospital.

After i left hospital, it wasnt malnutrition, it was lack of SLEEP.

The charge nurse told me flippantly “hospitals are not a place to sleep”…she is and was an idiot.

MASSIVE research has shown that lack of sleep is a major issue in recovery, and that attitude needs to change. It will, over time.

2 Likes

im starting to play console more and more got a xbox one s last year my pc is getting a bit old and things seem to run better on the xbox and black desert online is looking good

yeahhhhhhh it is awesome

Try recovering from major surgery while caring for a tiny human, and not having the option of sending baby to the nursery because the hospital you gave birth at is “baby friendly”.

Try recovering from major surgery while caring for a tiny human, and not having the option of sending baby to the nursery because the hospital you gave birth at is “baby friendly”.

Agreed.

1 Like

I can sleep through just about anything. I have food allergies so it really limits what they can make for me. Just the thought of plain dry baked chicken breast is enough to make me gag.

I found out today they hope to have me home on the 30th. I might be able to get the toy from the holiday after all. I should have a character with enough Timewalking tokens for it. It all depends on if my cat lets me use my computer.

3 Likes

Good luck with that! May the cat find somewhere else to roost while you play.

2 Likes