[CS Lounge] - Welcome to our new home

First go
:
then go

Put em together and add an : at the end and you get :-1:

#giggle

1 Like

Was expecting a late grocery delivery at work so was prepared not to come in. Checked the delivery and it was already delivered.

OK get ready and head in to put up. It took a grand total of 25 minutes. I would have been better off not coming in at all.

Went to bed at 6:30 last night, after everyone went home and I cleaned up. Woke up a couple of time due to my phone chirping and leg cramps, but didn’t actually get up til 10:30 this morning.

Yesterday was fun, but I’m thankful it only comes once a year.

Woke up this morning to take the front of my car apart to replace the burnt-out low-beams. It’s such a hassle, I decided to just replace everything (because with my luck, something else would burn out in week or a month). Low-beams, high-beams, fog lamps… I even swapped out the DRL bulbs.

Came back into the house to a text from the boss; one of our delivery drivers went home for the holiday, and is now stuck there, 150 miles away, with car trouble. My 5pm-1am shift just got three more hours tacked onto the end. I don’t have to cover his shift, but if I don’t, she does.

I’ll never understand how someone who drives for a living can pay so little attention to basic vehicle maintenance.

2 Likes

Had to have my DVR replaced today. Very much not happy. Something in the hard drive was corrupt, and we kept losing signal. The only issue i have is i now have to reprogram ALL of my recordings. Also, I need to try to transfer from one DVR to the other all of the shows that were recorded.

Otherwise, I have to move the HDMI cable from one box to the other when i want to watch recordings for now.

Had to replace my keurig filter pod.

/shudder

Today’s Black Friday.

Good afternoon all! :smiley: Feeling better I was able to eat some left overs and watched Toy Story / Lilo n Stitch with my niece:)

Just curious, the autum sale is going on steam was thinking of getting black ops 2 again for nostalgia and pillars of eternity. But I saw black ops 4 on sale and was wondering if that was worth getting >.> If any of you play it! I haven’t seriously played a COD game since COD ghost and that left my severely disappointed lol!

Is black ops 4 worth grabbing or do you think its best to wait till more content is updated into it? I watched angry joe’s review and he didn’t hate it but their was a lot he didn’t like but he said in recent years this had been the best COD. (Imo MW2 will forever be the greatest COD ever such great memories on that game haha) and black ops 1-2 gah I miss those days <3.

HAVE A GOOD post thanksgiving guys! And if any of you went black friday shopping did you snag anything good? Im waiting for those crazy shopper videos to pop up lol!

My Thanksgiving was pretty swell! I went out canoeing with my family, and had a whole smoked turkey leg to myself. Talk about fun times.

I’m planning to buy some pretty awesome stuff this weekend - hoping to get some special stuff I need for an upcoming holiday party, and some Christmas presents.

I managed to level Old!Jodariel up to 10 to see if I could post on her… and she’s finally showing up on the website, but as a level 4 I can’t post on. Go figure.

1 Like

UGH! I’m not getting home this week, and it will be at the end of next week if it happens this month at all. So much for logging in during the Anniversary event.

1 Like

D’aw I’m sorry :frowning: at least the corgi goggles will be there next years event too!:slight_smile: I haven’t even done all the world bosses tbh >.> I’ve barley done anything in the last 2 weeks on wow.

1 Like

:disappointed:

Sorry to hear that Ruffle.

1 Like

No! No thumbs down. Only :+1:

1 Like

I listen to a few guild members play it. It is ONLY multi player. There is no story mode to this one. And they say it is a very fast paced game.

Use that info how you will

1 Like

Made ramen for dinner tonight, used my “crack” sauce again.

:+1:“Crack” Sauce":+1:
Tablespoon of Garlic Powder
Tablespoon of Onion Powder
Tablespoon of Brown Sugar
Tablespoon of Lime Juice
(optional) Tablespoon of Red Pepper Flakes
2 Tablespoons of Sesame Oil
2 Tablespoons of Garlic Chili Sauce
1/4 cup of Soy Sauce

Just add it to ramen (NO SEASONING PACKET, throw it away) along with a 1 1/2 cups of Water, and maybe some stir fry veggies. Boil til noodles are soft.

Honestly, I wing it with the measurements, but it tastes good. It’s also great as a StirFry sauce.

2 Likes

Sad note: I broke my only glassware pie dish last night. It fell off the shelf last night, but I was so wiped, I didn’t even hear it crash.

Ahh thank you!! I don’t really enjoy fast FPS games >,> reason why I stopped playing overwatch. And no story is a bummer too :frowning: I’ll have to take a look at the zombie maps before I conclude if I want it or not.

But thank you again ma dude!

2 Likes

I saved this, that sounds so freaken good!

1 Like

I had a really nice Thanksgiving with relatives. The dessert I brought was a big hit and I had oysters for the first time as someone brought over oyster stuffing. Tasty stuff.

Everything went well with the biopsy surgery and I am doing okay, just very tired and sore. Big hugs to all the staff assigned to me at the hospital. They were great and very kind.

I hope everyone has a good weekend! :hugs:

8 Likes

Very VERY happy to hear hear it went well :hugs:

4 Likes

Well maybe black ops 4 was a mistake >.> Keep getting a fatal error, I tried all the guides online, the only one that I haven’t done is reinstall the game /sigh. Tis okay guess I can watch youtube while I wait lol! Hopefully Treyarch is nice when it comes to refunding >.>