[CS Lounge] - Welcome to our new home

/doles out more pie

1 Like

I’m looking forward to tomorrow when pies are on sale :pie:

3 Likes

Best of luck with the surgery. Hope it turns out to be nothing :hugs:

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Americans. Hope you all have a wonderful time and enjoy the delicious food, whether with family and friends or solo. :turkey:

2 Likes

Are those two turkey’s mooning the monkey?

Just finished season 3 of Daredevil. Can I have season 4 now please?

Food is in the oven keeping warm. Gravy is awesome! Gonna eat soon and then have to try to take a nap so I can go to work at midnight. Yea retail.

1 Like

Happy thanksgiving guys!!:slight_smile: I litterally just threw up my sandwich from last night ;D

Life is good tho, I feel better now.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Stuffed. Have the brother-in-law over. We got him a tee shirt that says "I’m not arguing I’m just explaining why I’m right. That’s how the conversations go when he’s here. But he’s family.

3 Likes

3 Likes

So far I’m sharing the day with Bat, my daughter and son-in-law’s Belgian Malinois. She wants my pumpkin :pie: and keeps sitting and giving me puppy dog eyes. (That’s the only food concession I make to the holiday. I don’t have a traditional meal or anything. For me, pumpkin pie was just an autumn thing that my mother made regularly.)

At some point I’ll probably head to my brother’s for anime (ReZero is what he’s rewatching now) and possibly pulling out some board games like Pandemic and Dead of Winter.

3 Likes

One perk to US Thanksgiving, is that Canadians start Black Friday sales today too :slight_smile:

So far signed my wife up for a better cell phone plan and it’s $30/month cheaper!! Yay!

6 Likes

:turkey: Happy Thanksgiving everyone. :turkey:

2 Likes

/Sets out slice of pie for MG

6 Likes

So I take. Issue with the time. It feels much later. But, I have a happy wife, two happy kids, their Nana and my sister in law, and a brother in law from a diff sis in law haha.

All in all, a very successful day. And we only cut about half the turkey. That means some killer turkey soup in the near future.

4 Likes

I’m tired and I wanna go to sleep. :weary:

2 Likes

I very much resemble that remark. Demon Hunter is 110 now though. 10 more to go and of course gearing. But that is ok :smile:

Deep-fried turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes (Buca di Beppo’s recipe… lots of Romano cheese, LOTS of garlic), gravy, green bean casserole, creamed corn casserole, candied yams, cranberry sauce, rolls, deviled eggs… Also bought a couple pies, one pumpkin, one pecan. As usual, everyone was too stuffed for the pie, though. It was just my daughter and her fiance, and my son this year. The roommates’ family plans got changed at the last minute, so they weren’t able to feast here before feasting there.

Found out all my kids are moving at the end of the month. Daughter and her fiance are just moving into a larger apartment in the same building, but my son has decided he needs a more drastic change of scenery. He’ll be moving in with his uncle down in Jacksonville; says it just for six months, but we’ll see.

5 Likes

Today has been a depressing day. And not for the usual reasons, either.

:sparkling_heart:
Sorry to hear that.

1 Like